Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne Alphabet Game: That was my joke guess!

BookThief

H is for Henry Jawicky, the kid who spent a summer riding his bike in the Harrises’ driveway after Roseanne dove into the local pool and came up with her left buoy bobbing on the water

(edited)

I is for It Was 20 Years Ago Today, in which Dan steals Roseanne's wedding ring and has it re-styled for their 20th Anniversary...and then has to work at the Big and Tall Shop on that night. 

Best part of the episode: the closing credits with John Goodman posing in a sexy boudior photo shoot ("taken by" photographer Bill Maher). 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

I is for It Was 20 Years Ago Today, in which Dan steals Roseanne's wedding ring and has it re-styled for their 20th Anniversary...and then has to work at the Big and Tall Shop on that night. 

Best part of the episode: the closing credits with John Goodman posing in a sexy boudior photo shoot ("taken by" photographer Bill Maher). 

Haha, hate to disagree but the best part of that ep is when Roseanne is looking down the drain and she says she can see the ring.

Jackie looks at Dan and he's shaking his head and shrugs his shoulders lol.

• Love 1

H is for Hospital, where the Conner's have frequently been.

Darlene for her appendix
The flashback to Roseanne having DJ
Roseanne for her breast reduction
Crystal when she had her babies
When Harris was born
When Jackie was injured on the force (it could have been a gun!)
When Dan had his heartattack

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 1

J for Jerry Bowman "

"Uh Dan, Kathy wants to put up an electric fence"

"An electric fence won't do you no good Jerry, they won't rob you again"

"It's not for burglars. It's for Roseanne."

K is for the Kleenex Becky stuffed her bra with before her presentation to the Student Council, because Jimmy Meltrigger was her committee chair.  Little did she know Darlene pointing it out in front of Dan and Roseanne was going to be the least-embarrassing part of her day.