Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne Alphabet Game: That was my joke guess!

BookThief

Sigh. I know it was jail but it didn't feel important enough to be correct about to the game.

I realize I just went but Q usually sucks so...

Q is for the Quota that none of the workers could realistically make at Wellman's so they walked out. I guess we're not gonna make our quota today, honey bunch.

• Love 2

G is for GIRL,  the gender of the fetus Roseanne carried which was later changed to a boy (and named Jerry Garcia Conner), because for some inexplicable reason, Roseanne needed to have the gender of her TV baby, match the gender of her real baby. 

H is for Harris. The maiden name of Roseanne and Jackie, the married name of Bev (and her husband Al), and the first name of Darlene and David's daughter., 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 1

Oh, and just exactly what attitude is that?

M for Marge Dolman....the red headed cutie at the hardware store. Dan's dream lover.

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 6

N is for Norbert "Ziggy" Walsh.

"Does your Grandma still call you Norbie?"

O is for "OOOOOHHHH MY GOOOOOOD!" which is what Roseanne yelled when she saw Ziggy on their front lawn.

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 1

R for Rockford, Illinois. Where Darlene and Molly went to a concert. Where she was a part of a really bad after school special.

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 3

I'm being greedy and doing two letters, since I probably won't get back to these forums until tonight after the show.

V is for the Valentine's Day dance Darlene's crush Barry invited Becky to

W is for Wagner, Mrs. Norris T. Wagner

Ha - I thought of that, too.  I had all sorts of things spring to mind for several of the letters that had already been done by the time I checked in this morning, so we know we have plenty of options for future rounds.

is for Yunoka Doyle, the actress who played a student of Roseanne's in, "Home-Ec."

Z is for Zack, a poker playing friend of Dan's in "Five of a Kind.

I had to dig deep for these, thanks IMDb! 

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 1