Type keyword(s) to search

If Loving You Is Wrong - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh Julius, surely you didn't think you'd get a nice inheritance after you tried to off you dad, did you? You need to stop.

Now that we know Claudia's sceret, maybe she can finally tell Esperanza to F' off.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, sereion said:

Now that we know Claudia's sceret, maybe she can finally tell Esperanza to F' off.

Hope so.  Esperanza accusing Claudia and Lucien of walking in on them kissing when clearly you could see they were not. A hug does not equal a kiss.  What the hell is E's problem with Claudia? 

• Love 3
On May 12, 2016 at 9:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Hope so.  Esperanza accusing Claudia and Lucien of walking in on them kissing when clearly you could see they were not. A hug does not equal a kiss.  What the hell is E's problem with Claudia? 

Yes, and her lying about what she saw is bothering me. Why would Claudia go undercover looking like a tart though? Interesting choice. 

I think Claudia might have a strong case with HR if this were a real scenario. Esperanza is tripping. Always tripping.

Natalie...ugh. That character frustrates me. I just can't. 

So am I right in assuming the police chief is also dirty and in cahoots with Eddie?

Speaking of Eddie, who makes a deal to kill three people in front of a crowd? Need more witnesses? 

Why is Lucien trying to run things, people and he is a rookie cop? Makes no sense. But I like Lucien. Hurry up damn.

Alex is so one note. She purses her lips, forces her words and that's her mad, threatening, despair, and...all other emotions right there. Go to acting class please. Funny she goes to the hillbilly rapist for help. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures and shit Randall is just nutty enough to make it necessary. 

Randall is nutty. And smart. Dangerous combination.

I know I'll get flamed for this one. But, Eddie does it for me. The way he was talking to the girl he brought to the room - whew. Hot. Does that make me sick? Hey that also means the real actor has swag and play right?

Ok, so Ramsey was a little awkward doing outrage. He should run and be glad he dodged a bullet by not getting to deep with Kelly. Her attitude was horrible!!! Horrible I tell you!!! Who was she talking to? How was she behaving? Yeah, and this is BEFORE they've screwed and gotten into a real relationship. Think the crazy will be dialed up with emotions and expectations. I'm really kind of embarrassed at the portrayal of black women BUT let's call a thing a thing. We know that person. Right?

By the way, for such a nice neighborhood on the outside, those houses are basic as f on the inside. 

• Love 1

At this point, Marcie is the only woman on this show that I don't want to SLAP on a regular basis.

I would explain, but anyone watching this show likely understands what I'm saying. The list is way too long.

• Love 2

Stay strong, Brad! Do not got back to that weak little wench!  Marcie, stop trying to push them back together. 

The secret is revealed, Lucien and Claudia are with the FBI. And the FBI plants 2 of their finest in some podunk Mayberry town to investigate a few rogue amateur cops. Okaaaay. 

12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Stay strong, Brad! Do not got back to that weak little wench!  Marcie, stop trying to push them back together. 

The secret is revealed, Lucien and Claudia are with the FBI. And the FBI plants 2 of their finest in some podunk Mayberry town to investigate a few rogue amateur cops. Okaaaay. 

Amateur cops but with a long list of dead rookies to investigate and a crooked chief. I'd send my best agents for that. Does this also mean the second to the chief is dirty, too?

Lucien and Claudia are sloppy as hell though to be the best. Why meet somewhere you can't explain away when YOU KNOW Eddie is following you? Why go in as an operator when you know nothing about that job? 

By the way, can I add here again how this actor and his portrayal of Eddie turns me on?! TMI?

On 5/27/2016 at 6:22 PM, announcergirl said:

By the way, can I add here again how this actor and his portrayal of Eddie turns me on?! TMI?

Eddie is gorgeous. I have never seen this actor in any other roles but daym he fine!!

• Love 1

Watching the Season 2 premiere OnDemand now. The Busybodies of Wisteria lane are back in full force.

Ben is an idiot and I actually hope Eddie ends up killing him.

Show really wants us to see Alex as the innocent party. Why?

Natalie--exactly what does Lushion see in that woman?

And now Travis has gone from being annoying ex to being a straight up psycho. WTH? And why hasn't Kelly called the police yet? He's assaulted her on her front porch multiple times now.

Edited by TVForever
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TVForever said:

Watching the Season 2 premiere OnDemand now. The Busybodies of Wisteria lane are back in full force.

Ben is an idiot and I actually hope Eddie ends up killing him.

Show really wants us to see Alex as the innocent party. Why?

Natalie--exactly what does Lushion see in that woman?

And now Travis has gone from being annoying ex to being a straight up psycho. WTH? And why hasn't Kelly called the police yet? He's assaulted her on her front porch multiple times now.

The premier was so bad I had to stop watching for awhile. Will try again tonight.

• Love 1
On 9/14/2016 at 3:16 PM, announcergirl said:

The premier was so bad I had to stop watching for awhile. Will try again tonight.

Don't bother! I finally got to it last night and then was so pissed off at myself for wasting an hour of my life. I hate Alex more than I ever thought possible. She just leaves Randalls mother to bleed to death, her baby is missing, and  she runs home and leaves whiny cell phone messages for Brad and her redneck back woods mother? Pick up the phone, pick up the phone! You dumb ass. What about calling the police, ever think of that? 

• Love 2
On September 16, 2016 at 11:22 AM, bichonblitz said:

Don't bother! I finally got to it last night and then was so pissed off at myself for wasting an hour of my life. I hate Alex more than I ever thought possible. She just leaves Randalls mother to bleed to death, her baby is missing, and  she runs home and leaves whiny cell phone messages for Brad and her redneck back woods mother? Pick up the phone, pick up the phone! You dumb ass. What about calling the police, ever think of that? 

Just got through it. That scene with Esperanza and Kelly was so drawn out and unrealistic. Whelp. I think I am done with this show. It sucks now- badly.

• Love 1

It may be time to bring this show to a close. Of the original 4 male leads, Lushion is the only one left who hasn't gone totally cuckoo. Randall lost it long ago, Travis has suddenly gone psycho-stalker, and now it looks like Brad really has done something bad. And given the drama that Natalie brings to his life, I expect Lushion to go around the bend any day now.I just cant see where the show goes from here.

This show is painful lasts nights episode was nauseating seriously the long drawn out conversations, Alex running through the woods WHY.... Been watching for the last few seasons in hopes this would get better and it's dragged that baby would have been 5 in any other show. :/ but after them trying to convert Eddies little side kick for no reason at all with the drug lords son is beyond me why go their? that's not how either one of their characters where they where both in to women and now they have big question marks on their head are the writers bored? Natalie your washed up, E what phone dispatcher does half the things she does?!? If where being honest really what dispatcher goes to a crime scene? Kelly is just gross her never ending loyalty to all things Alex is pathetic... I'm done I can't I've wasted to many hours of my life on this show which never goes anywhere. 

#dontwasteyourtimewiththisshow 

your welcome

Where's Claudia? 

Enjoying not seeing Randall's smug ass face. 

We know Brad didn't take the baby or do anything with Randall because didn't Alex's redneck bigot dad and some of his redneck bigot friends pull up in their redneck truck and raid Randall's house and kidnap the kid from Alex's house when she turned around for a minute last episode of last season?  Or are we supposed to have forgotten about that?  

(Knocks) Hi, I'm from Acme Labs....We do door-to-door forensics and paternity testing...would any of you be needing genetic help? We can also seal coat your driveway, and install solar panels while you wait...

I tried several times to watch, but found myself laughing too hard to catch a lot of the dialogue...

• Love 2

This show totally lost me with the stalker Travis crap. I still DVR it, let the shows pile up then delete them all. The other night I decided to try an episode for a few minutes. Brad still loves Alex. Marcie is still jealous of Alex. That's all I got, then deleted all of the shows. One thing I want to know, though. Did Lucien really sleep with Alex and is the baby his? Or did that bitch make up the whole thing? 

Show lost me last season when Alex became the Heroine of the show despite all the nonsense she initiated, while Marcie got turned into the "Viilian". What kind of logic does this show work with? None of the storylines or characters made sense anymore, and let's face it, the dialogue was always crap- I just got fed up. I stopped watching and took it off my DVR schedule. 

• Love 1

I binge watch 3 or 4 episodes at a time. I can't watch otherwise. The show moves too slowly to watch on a weekly basis. Repeating scenes over and over. Not sure why I can't stop watching.smh 

Esperanza doesn't know what sex is. That scene with her and Steven was hot. But they did not have sex. Imagine my surprise when she told Natalie that Eddie walked in on them having sex. That the sex was amazing. Huh? Girl y'all rolled around on the table in your underwear kissing. No sex was had. Is Esperanza stupid? Or is Tyler Perry? 

• Love 2

I see no one has been here for almost 3 years and I can understand why. I recently started watching this craptastic TV show because it's on Hulu. Tyler Perry should be ashamed of himself for writing, producing and directing such shit. I can't believe Oprah would even allow it on her network. The dialogue and plot go round and round in circles. One can miss several episodes and they are still on the same plot. The acting is awful! I can't stand Randall or Eddie. Yeah...I'm hate watching too. It's so awful.

• Love 2

I was coming here to pretty much say the same thing.  I sit here and laugh my ass off at truly some of the worst acting/writing/directing I've ever seen.  It's also worse than any Soap Opera dreck I've ever imagined.  I'm not exactly hate watching it...  It's more like so bad I just can't look away? It's a 'I can't believe this shit' watching it thing!

Edited by LuvizBlind
Because it's not just the Actor's fault!

The only saving grace with this awful show is Eddie. He absolutely cracks me up. You can tell Joel Rush is having a good time playing this jerk. May as well make the most of it and collect that paycheck!

I haven't watched the show in a couple of years, started back again and I can pick up exactly where I left off! I FF through all of the Kelly in jail crap. I still hate Alex. The new guy across the street with the kookoo wife is hot as hell! 

On 12/2/2015 at 4:31 PM, bichonblitz said:

Where did batshit crazy baby daddy Randall go? He kind of disappeared after putting the sign in the yard, lol. I thought for sure he would show up at the hospital again. 

I wish the neighbors  would stop being so mean to the poor guy that wants to sell his mama's house. All he wants to do is find a realtor and shag Kelli. 

I don't get all the fear Alex has with her racist dad. He's an ass of course, but is he dangerous? 

I continue to love Brad and Marcie. They are killing it with their acting skills. They're going to be roommates, that should be fun!

Seriously?..Alex grew up with that hill Billy racist raping her from the age of 6 until college! Why wouldn't she be afraid of this pysco pos? I ended up having great compassion for Alex. When she fell in love with her baby, and fought to save her baby, that's when I saw her in a different light. Talk about "killing it" with regard to acting, Amanda Clayton was the winner hands down! imo.