Type keyword(s) to search

If Loving You Is Wrong - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Randal has weird ears. He looks like he might have some Vulcan genes. Maybe he's a distant relative of Spock.

That! and I can't stand his mouth and the weird way he works his lips.  Anyone that would cheat with the buttass ugly dude is crazy.  Especially when you're married to a hot dude with a sexy accent.

Alex. By the way, when exactly is she going to start looking pregnant?

Maybe around the time she washes her greasy ass hair and touches up those gawdawful roots.

Brad had "visible panty lines". The wardrobe people need to fix that because it was distracting.

What justification did Eddie have to enter Randal and Marcie's house like he did? And with his gun drawn? He's such an idiot.

Marcie, you really didn't need to be getting behind the wheel of a car after taking several shots of alcohol. And ew, I hope Brad and Marcie came to their senses and didn't have sex. Why lower themselves to Alex and Randal's level? That won't fix anything.

This must have been another one of those times when TP didn't write enough dialogue to fill the 42 minutes. All that repetitive conversation and talking extra slow was the same MO we're accustomed to seeing on The Haves and the Have Nots.

And ew, I hope Brad and Marcie came to their senses and didn't have sex. Why lower themselves to Alex and Randal's level? That won't fix anything.

Maybe it won't fix anything, but I bet it sure felt good!! Can not wait till next week when Brad presses to find out who the baby daddy is. 

• Love 1
Maybe it won't fix anything, but I bet it sure felt good!!

Maybe not. Alex already told Brad that Randal is more "gifted" in the critical area. Marcie would likely be disappointed with Brad given what she's accustomed to with Randal. But then again, maybe Brad has other talents...

• Love 1

It was nice of Brad to admit that he shouldn't have asked Alex for all the gory details of the affair. I'm glad he and Marcie didn't go through with it, at least not under the current circumstances where it would mainly be about some kind of weird revenge.

Wow, Alex's OB/GYN is incredibly presumptuous. How was it her place to call Brad without asking Alex first? It's not as if Alex was unconscious and they needed him to make decisions on her behalf.

So it's either another case of TP not doing his research or Alex's doctor really is that bad. There are non-invasive DNA tests that can be done at 8 weeks into the pregnancy. Jump on Google, Brad. Figure it out. And oh, Brad dear, you might want to think twice about committing perjury for that gangster-wannabe Eddie. He'll drag you down into the gutter with him.

Alex's kids act like Stepford Children. Wonder if she plugs them in at night to recharge? Meanwhile, she has got some nerve acting like she's the injured party and Brad should feel sorry for her and the baby that probably isn't his.

I can't with Randal's ears, or his and Marcie's sadistic sex foreplay games. And is Marcie trying to get Brad killed? Why would she tell Randal a lie like that knowing what a psycho he is.

And all of her friends fawning all over her. Blech!!!

Yeah, that was quite a virtual tongue bath the girlfriends gave Alex. You'd think her pregnancy was the second Immaculate Conception. I guess we're to understand that Alex is the show's ingenue, even though the very first scene of this show was her screwing a guy who wasn't her husband.

Oh, so Alex is growing some balls telling Brad not to have attitude with her. Who the eff does she think she is? I hope Brad doesn't start to soften up with her and start forgiving...so far he's holding his own. But if the baby does turn out to be his, he will fold like a deck of cards.

(edited)

Randal needs killin'. He's a sociopath with no redeeming value to society and no inclination to change his ways. Eddie should have offed him when he had the chance because Brad sure doesn't have the stones.

"He made me feel like dust in the wind." Who talks like that?

So, did anyone think Randal and Eddie were about to start making out right in the middle of the police station? No? Just me? Okay then. (Seriously, TP, the HoYay between those two is off the charts. Not sure whether that's unintentional.)

Oh, so Alex is growing some balls telling Brad not to have attitude with her. Who the eff does she think she is?

IKR? Alex's self-righteousness with Brad is ridiculous. Wonder if that smug will hold up when she delivers a little light brown baby. Even her kids'll be able to figure out that new baby bro or sis is "different". And Alex and Brad need to stop treating their kids like they're stupid and blind. It appears they did not inherit Brad's "can't see what's right in front of my eyes" gene.

I don't get it. Are we supposed to view Randal as some kind of hero because he was able to shut Eddie down? Are we supposed to feel sorry for Eddie because the local expat Colombian gangsters are probably going to put a hit on him? Yikes, it's turned into topsy-turvy world!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

The only hit that should be going down is Marci should put a hit on Randall. 

Only two episodes left of the season already. How much you want to bet the cliffhanger will be that Alex will go into labor and then we will have to wait until the new season to see if the baby is brown or white? 

Wow, Marcie was working that B&W dress hard. Meanwhile, just because Alex says she's "healthy" that doesn't mean she is. Plus, Marcie hon, you don't know where else your stank husband has been. Better get yourself tested.

Esperanza must not be a very experienced driver. She could easily have backed her car out around Miguel's if she was willing to drive over the lawn. And why would she let that guy in her house?

Alex, you need to get a restraining order against that stalker psycho Randal. I gotta give Brad points for being able to keep living next door to that nutjob. I bet Randal's either going to do something to cause Alex to go into early labor or he'll try to kill Brad.

I'm betting this show is going to be mocked on The Soup again for the way Eddie manages to drive while turning his head to stare at Lushion for long periods of time. TP, we know the car stuff green-screened; you don't need to slap us in the face with it.

That was quite the textbook drive-by shooting. Who knew life was so dangerous in the pristine wilds of the midwest?

How much you want to bet the cliffhanger will be that Alex will go into labor and then we will have to wait until the new season to see if the baby is brown or white?

Probably. I am so wishing for scene like on Nip/Tuck where this White guy (a doctor) delivers his White girlfriend's baby and you see his stunned face as he slowly holds up this beautiful little brown baby. (Turns out the girlfriend had a fling with a Black guy and the baby was clearly his.) Don't disappoint us, TP!

• Love 1
(edited)

Damn if Brad isn't getting better looking all the time! He is so handsome. I can't imagine why in hell that dumb bunny Alex would want to have an affair with Randall. Blech!!!!!   I have a bad feeling Brad is on his way to forgiving Alex even though the baby obviously isn't going to be his. We saw shades of him softening up to poor victim Alex last night. 

Edited by bichonblitz
(edited)

Well, that was not the way I expected Eddie the badass wannabe gangster to end up in the season finale. My how the mighty have fallen.

Kind of a weak cliffhanger since even Stevie Wonder could've seen it coming. I guess next season will be all about Randal demanding visitation and possibly suing for custody. If Brad was smart he'd move his family away from there. Living next door to the man who cuckolded him--on top of having to raise his kid--is the road to pure misery. Plus Marcie's a loose cannon and who knows what craziness she might pull once the baby is around?

Meanwhile, that was quite a promo for The Haves and the Have Nots. Very artsy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Well, that was not the way I expected Eddie the badass wannabe gangster to end up in the season finale. My how the mighty have fallen.

Meanwhile, that was quite a promo for The Haves and the Have Nots. Very artsy.

Eddie crying his eyes out like a sniveling little baby and poor Essie falling for him again. Ugh!! Speaking of Essie, TP sure has tried to play down her sexiness this season. That awful ponytail, dark roots and work uniform is all we have seen. I remember first season when Marcie was jealous of her thinking she was gonna try to steal her man. Ha! She was looking in the wrong direction. 

Agree on Have and Have Nots- Soooo dramatic! TP should spend more time on his scripts and not as much on his promo's.

I can't believe only 5 of us post on this forum. This is the most snark worthy show of all!  Could the rating possibly be that low?

• Love 2

I can't believe only 5 of us post on this forum. This is the most snark worthy show of all!  Could the rating possibly be that low?

Right?  Anything TP puts out is fertile snark ground.  He doesn't even do a cliffhanger correctly; we should not have been told the baby daddy till next season!  

Essie still reflects some kind of Latina hate TP has going on.  Even in her "work uniform", the pants are silly tight and she sports stripper heels. 

The dialog, oh, the dialog!  TP  couldn't fill 10 minutes if everyone didn't say "what?" or " what do you mean..?"  Repeating each other's lines.  If I didn't know better, I would swear all of his characters have hearing problems.

• Love 3

That crying was terrible. lol

Maybe TP should have this bunch take an acting class or three for the Summer.

I too was surprised how low the amount of posts were. When you go to FB, there are people FIGHTING over the color of the baby's skin.

Damn if Brad isn't getting better looking all the time! He is so handsome.

The accident makes me melt. :)

• Love 1
When you go to FB, there are people FIGHTING over the color of the baby's skin.

It's pretty funny over there. However, some people made a good point about how the baby should be in the NICU and hooked up to a bunch of medical stuff since he was six weeks premature. Either this is another case of TP cheaping out on the set design or Alex' girls went to the regular nursery and are looking at the wrong baby. I guess maybe there is a bigger cliffhanger...

(edited)

It's pretty funny over there. However, some people made a good point about how the baby should be in the NICU and hooked up to a bunch of medical stuff since he was six weeks premature. Either this is another case of TP cheaping out on the set design or Alex' girls went to the regular nursery and are looking at the wrong baby. I guess maybe there is a bigger cliffhanger...

OR.... TP is not carrying about facts of birth. Look at how he wrote this whole season so far.  It took him how long to show her pregnant and when he did we were told "I am now 7 &1/2 weeks." How do you go from no bump to a HUGE bump in 1 episode? lol

I was wondering if the baby was really further along then what were were told. As in she miscounted on her FM calendar.

Edited by lilacgirl

Well, Alex was making such a big deal about the baby not possibly being Randall's because "the dates don't line up" on the calendar she kept (Eeww!) or whatever words she used. As soon as the doctor expressed that, no, the baby was fine, implying that the baby was born full-term healthy, I knew that Alex's timeline/ calendar was completely shot to hell and that baby was going to be Randall's. Because, let's face it, where's the drama if it's Brad's child?

As for Marcie, the crazier she behaves, the less I'm feeling sorry for her as the wronged spouse. Woman, show some dignity! All this ridiculous acting out she's doing just makes her look silly,and would make an outsider wonder why Randall didn't leave her crazy tail long ago!

• Love 2

No surprise season 3 disappoints. Wayyyyy to much Eddie. Not interested in his shady cop stuff. 

Randall is just creepy as hell.

Why should anybody feel sorry for Alex? Her girlfriends are rediculous running after Brad in the parking lot and then really having nothing to say to him. I love me some Brad. Too bad he's lousy in bed. According to Alex, anyway. Ha!

• Love 1

Whoa, it looks like Eddie bulked up a bit since last season and apparently has gone full-blown gangster. Oh boy. And since when is Alex Eddie's cousin? Has that ever been mentioned before?

Ruh, roh. I hope Marcie isn't pregnant given how much she's drinking now. Wonder why she hasn't had the locks changed at the house? Meanwhile, apparently Mama Holmes doesn't know how much of a psycho stalker dog her precious son is.

You have to give Alex and Randal credit, they made a beautiful baby. Kinda sad though for Alex to punish the innocent baby for her own sins. Whatever, legally the baby is considered Brad's since he was married to Alex when it was born. He better get a DNA test ASAP.

Hah, Kelly's neighbor is quite the busybody. That could get annoying real quick.

It seems odd to me that such big, new houses don't have garages or even carports.

Isn't Alex's baby supposed to be six weeks premature? He looks big enough to be a full-term baby. Good casting anyway; that baby really looks like he could be Randal's,

Isn't Alex's baby supposed to be six weeks premature? He looks big enough to be a full-term baby. Good casting anyway; that baby really looks like he could be Randal's,

Oh, hells no! That baby is way to cute look like it could be Randall's. Hi is just so creepy in every way, especially those crazy eyes and the way he twists his mouth when he talks. 

Randal was a colossal dick to put the moves on Alex like he did. He bided his time, waited until she was the most vulnerable and needy, and then moved in for the kill. I think Brad and Marcie were kind of overly trusting too.

Randal's neck is almost bigger than his head. It's really freakish-looking to me and not at all attractive.

If Alex came from rednecks I wonder how she ended up with one of them fancy-talkin' ferriners?

So apparently the moral of the story is: don't cheat with a man who's a different race because if you get pregnant the baby's probably going to spill the beans. I wonder how Brad and Alex are going to explain it to the kids? It might almost be better to let Randal and Marcie take the baby. One of the families is probably going to have to move though.

It might almost be better to let Randal and Marcie take the baby. One of the families is probably going to have to move though.

That's exactly what I thought was going to happen. Except I think they will stay next door to each other and continue to live their sick little lie. Maybe they will tell the kids that the baby died in the hospital and Randal and Marcie adopted this one. Or something like that. 

• Love 3

After what Randal did to her, I don't know why Marcie's protecting his reputation from his snooty, deluded old bat of a mamma. And apparently crazypants Randal's apple didn't fall far from the tree.

After what happened to Kelly you'd think April wouldn't be thinking about buying a house with a man she's not married to, especially since it sounds like her credit is already shaky.

OMG, Brad's got the thick neck problem too. Whatever neck issue Randal has must be contagious. And if I turned my head sideways, Brad looked like a Vulcan from Star Trek with those pointy ears and thin eyebrows.

Alex, you in danger girl. You lie down with the devil, you and your baby get stalked by his psycho self.

I continue to be amazed that these big fancy houses don't have garages or carports. I guess they live in some miraculous place where there's never any bad weather?

Really, Marcie and Brad? Really? Two wrongs don't make a right. And of course the MIL from hell happened to be looking out the window at just the right moment. It'll be funny if Marcie ends up pregnant by Brad.

This seems to have been another one of those episodes where TP didn't write enough script to fill the whole 45 minutes or so. There were an awful lot of needless pauses and repetitive, circular dialogue. Sigh...

• Love 2

I agree. The title of the episode was very deceiving. I thought Randall's mother was going to tell Marci why he prefers blonde and blue eyed women. I would like to see what is going to happen between Brad and Marcy.

• Love 2

Someone please tell me why the friends are all rallying around Alix when Marcie is the one who was so deceived. Not one friend is trying to hang with her. That's why I dislike this show. Cannot stand Randall. Poor Brad. Even tho2 wrongs don't make a right, if I were Marcie I would go for it with Brad! He is, afterall, hot as hell, IMO. LOL. Sad, angry Brad is finnnneee. :D

• Love 4

At this point, I actually don't mind Brad and Marcie getting together. Maybe this will get it out of Marcie's system and she can start pulling herself together.

What a mess. Someone upthread suggested that Randall and Marcie should raise the baby. Why? Because Brad is too angry to do it? Well, how do you think Marcie would feel, raising the child of her husband's affair? There is just no easy answer to this. It's just awful.

Why doesn't Marcie just tell Randall's mother what's going on? Why does she continue to let the woman talk to her that way? Why doesn't Randall man up and let his mother know that Marcie's in pain and it's all his fault?

• Love 2

What a mess. Someone upthread suggested that Randall and Marcie should raise the baby. Why? Because Brad is too angry to do it? Well, how do you think Marcie would feel, raising the child of her husband's affair? There is just no easy answer to this. It's just awful.

I was just looking at it from a script perspective. I mean what the hell else are they going to do with the baby? Tyler Perry sort of painted himself in to a corner with this story line. The only other possibility I see happening is the baby dies and they all go on with their miserable lives. It was very strange the way Kelly told Alex not to forget to feed the baby. 

Why doesn't Marcie just tell Randall's mother what's going on? Why does she continue to let the woman talk to her that way? Why doesn't Randall man up and let his mother know that Marcie's in pain and it's all his fault?

Because then there would be even less to fill the 45 minutes so it has to be draaaagged out. Just like Alex still being in the hospital and the crooked cop still recovering from his gunshots. Everything is slow motion on this show. I can't take much more...

• Love 1

Repetitive dialogue and long pauses have become a Tyler Perry trademark on all his shows. We could make it a drinking game at this point. Might even make watching this dreck easier. I'm so spoiled for original scripted programming that I'll support it whenever I can (my personal rant against "reality" tv), but even I have my limits. Some episodes I get into as over-the-top campy fun, others have me seriously face-palming and wondering why I'm wasting my time.

*Coming down off the soapbox now..*

My next post gets back to the story, I promise.

Edited by TVForever
I was just looking at it from a script perspective. I mean what the hell else are they going to do with the baby?

Yeah, it's a no-win situation all around. Alex is too ashamed, scared of Brad, and deep into PPD to be much use to the baby; Brad all but said he's going to use the baby to punish Alex for the rest of their lives; Marcie probably isn't tough enough to handle looking at the evidence of her husband's infidelity every day; and, Randal is too insane to be trying to raise a child, even his own. It actually might be better for Alex to give the kid up for adoption but of course Randal would never stand for it. It'll be interesting when the MIL from hell finds out about it, plus I'm curious to see how Brad or Alex explains it to their kids.

• Love 1

Using marijuana and getting BJs at work? Who does that except someone very young, very stupid, or both? Why would Joey not be more suspicious of a girl practically forcing him to put himself and his job at risk? Odds are there are hidden cameras in the storage room and she knows it.

That new dispatcher seems questionable to me, like she may be there to spy on Esperanza for Eddie.

Oh gosh, Brad hadn't even told the kids where Alex was? That's sad and pathetic.

Alex and Randal better not dare try to get upset about Marcie and Brad. A single extramarital tryst doesn't compare to having a baby with the next-door neighbor. (But wow, Brad and Marcie might as well have done it on the front lawn given how quickly people found out about it. They're not very good at cheating, lol.) And I'm really gonna need Marcie to educate her busybody MIL on what her precious son Randal has been up to. AFAIC, there's no reason for Marcie to take all the blame and shame.

Seems like fewer people watch this show than The Haves and the Have Nots, if the posting volume here is any indication.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Someone please tell me why the friends are all rallying around Alix when Marcie is the one who was so deceived. Not one friend is trying to hang with her. That's why I dislike this show. Cannot stand Randall. Poor Brad. Even tho2 wrongs don't make a right, if I were Marcie I would go for it with Brad! He is, afterall, hot as hell, IMO. LOL. Sad, angry Brad is finnnneee. :D

He's also real quick in bed. Jus' sayin' in case you forgot.

• Love 2

Seems like fewer people watch this show than The Haves and the Have Nots, if the posting volume here is any indication.

I know. It's sad cause there is so much to snark about!! 

Why all the cop drama this season? Who cares? And Alex is still in the hospital. For gods sake, let's get on with it, discharge the woman, already!. 

He's also real quick in bed. Jus' sayin' in case you forgot.

LMAO, hell Announcergirl, don't ruin it for me. But I do think I could overlook that a time or two. Even though he is quick on the trigger, he was a good guy and that idiot next door he considered his friend. I didn't find him all that hot in AMC but in ILYIW, he is off the chain, to me. :D.

• Love 2

Randal is so ridiculous, getting all hysterical about Marcie doing the very same thing he was doing with Alex for months, and in pretty much the same place. Plus, he must be something awful in bed even if he is bringing bigger equipment to the task. Either that or Brad put in some extra effort with Marcie. MIL said Marcie had been out there in the shed screaming for hours, lol.

Exactly how dumb is Joey? Street-wise Natalie sure managed to raise a naive child in that one. Hope she's ready to be a grandma because that Faun girl is faster than the space shuttle. (And yuck, someone needs to call the health board on that burger joint.)

Again, since when are Eddie and Alex cousins? Is he adopted or something because there is absolutely no family resemblance between them. Less than none, actually.

Real talk from MIL to Marcie. It was a nice moment after all the bile-spewing that's been going on between them. But maybe MIL should have been counseling her nasty son too.

The previews: I know they were all trying to keep the truth about Alex's baby away from Eddie but why would he be all shocked and outraged when he finally sees the poor little thing? He knew there was a 50/50 chance it could turn out to be Randal's kid.

• Love 3

Randal is so ridiculous, getting all hysterical about Marcie doing the very same thing he was doing with Alex for months, and in pretty much the same place. Plus, he must be something awful in bed even if he is bringing bigger equipment to the task. Either that or Brad put in some extra effort with Marcie. MIL said Marcie had been out there in the shed screaming for hours, lol.

Exactly how dumb is Joey? Street-wise Natalie sure managed to raise a naive child in that one. Hope she's ready to be a grandma because that Faun girl is faster than the space shuttle. (And yuck, someone needs to call the health board on that burger joint.)

Again, since when are Eddie and Alex cousins? Is he adopted or something because there is absolutely no family resemblance between them. Less than none, actually.

Real talk from MIL to Marcie. It was a nice moment after all the bile-spewing that's been going on between them. But maybe MIL should have been counseling her nasty son too.

The previews: I know they were all trying to keep the truth about Alex's baby away from Eddie but why would he be all shocked and outraged when he finally sees the poor little thing? He knew there was a 50/50 chance it could turn out to be Randal's kid.

Truth to all of this!!! Randall looked ridiculous doing all that crying and screaming; how soon did he forget that he screwed his neighbor's wife AND got her pregnant? Not to mention that he came came one to Alex! He needs to put his big boy drawls and accept the fate karma that's handed to him.

Joey, is not the brightest bulb in the package, but as street smart Natalie is, she never gave him the "the talk"?? C'mon now, sis, do better.

I liked how Kelly set the Travis straight; the house is on her name and he has no contribution, to her ho, so he doesn't get to dictate who she brings to her home.

Eddie and Alex are cousins.....who knew?

Edited by sereion
  • Love 2

Hi everyone! I've been watching this show since season 1. I came across this while I was searching if anyone else watched it. Someone said its like a pile up. It's horrible but you can't look away. That summed it up perfectly!!

I think the character I like most is Kelly although I do like Alex too. I'd b ashamed to admit that but with a show like this, I'm not. It doesn't matter how guilty ur pleasure is on this show! Lol

I can't stand Eddie or Marci. I felt sorry for her at first but now it's like, damn girl. Have some dignity. Stop acting like a little girl. Be a woman. Hold up ur head and take care of business.

The dialogue is drawn out, but it kinda reminds me of how people really talk. You'll never watch this show and say "why didnt he/she say..." Lol

About last nights episode, why is Natalie so worried about Joey having sex with that girl? (Btw, she's a different actor, right?) She seems a little to up his you-know-what to me. Although them doing that in a food establishment is pretty gross.

I was really hoping Brad and Alex could work it out but now, I don't think so. If it was me, I personally couldn't do it. Maybe I could forgive an affair, but my husband getting another woman pregnant? I'd never want to see him again.

• Love 1

LMAO, hell Announcergirl, don't ruin it for me. But I do think I could overlook that a time or two. Even though he is quick on the trigger, he was a good guy and that idiot next door he considered his friend. I didn't find him all that hot in AMC but in ILYIW, he is off the chain, to me. :D.

Ok, I concede that Brad looked like he was putting it down in the shed with Marcy!!!

Brad is fine so I could let the quick thing pass, too.

• Love 1

I appreciated Marcie's MIL (has she been given a name?) showing Marcie some compassion after the reveal, I just wish their conversation had been longer. Next week, I need to see MIL have a REALLY good talk with her "perfect" son. A good pop upside his head would be nice too.

Now that Marcie's done the deed with Brad, can we get her to put some clothes on, put the liquor away, and get back to work? I need her so-called friends to rally around her, and stop being so sympathetic to Alex, the woman who betrayed her.

• Love 2
Marcie's MIL (has she been given a name?)

Her name is Louise Holmes but Randal only seems to call her Mama or Mother or something similar, and Marcie mostly calls her Mrs. Holmes.

It's great to see more people coming in to talk about this silly show.

I need her so-called friends to rally around her, and stop being so sympathetic to Alex, the woman who betrayed her.

This boggles my mind; you'd think it'd be the other way around. They act as though Alex was on the receiving end of the betrayal by comforting her--while they all but shunned Marcie like she's the modern day Hester Prynne. They only person who show any ounce of support was Kelly. No wonder she's acting out and drinking--she's dealing with this alone.

• Love 3

Brad is stone cold-blooded. First, he shouldn't be taking his anger out on an innocent child. Second, legally the child is his as Alex's husband so it's not a "bastard". Third, did he really take a selfie of himself and Marcie while they were doing it? Yikes. At least Alex and Randal didn't go that far. They just made a baby.

The actress who plays Natalie has beautiful skin and so does the guy playing Joey. I think fast Faun's probably trying to get pregnant on purpose so she can get herself a gorgeous kid.

Good on Mama Holmes for coming to Marcie's defense. Too bad she still doesn't know about the baby. That's her first grandchild--as far as we know--and she'd probably be thrilled despite the ugly circumstances. I guess nasty Randal's ashamed to tell her and Marcie's in denial.

Kelly girl, five words: beware of the "grief sex". It's one of the biggest soap opera mistakes you could make. Meanwhile, I wonder if Natalie will buy the dead neighbor lady's house?

Of course Eddie would accuse the doctor of being gay. Eddie probably thinks he's so hot all women and men want him.

Re the previews, Randal is crazy enough to attack Marcie in front of a witness? That's probably not going to end well. Hopefully he'll wind up in jail again.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

I just started watching this out of boredom + can't really take most of this shit seriously.... I LOL @ majority of each episode especially when it comes to Randal + Eddie.... Randal kinda comes off looking like a creep.... The actor who plays Eddie could be a bad actor because he is just so OTT that I can't buy his character.... I LOL the most @ Eddie because he's so OTT....But, yet, I just going to keep watching this trainwreck....;-x

Well, Randall's mother gave him a nice verbal beat down and took up for Marcie. That was really satisfying. But an actual SLAP would have been nice. Goodness knows the man deserves that and more.

Wait until she finds out about the baby!

• Love 1