Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Are they in the truck Andrew paid for? Are they living in the apartment Andrew is paying for? 

No - they showed them in a sedan. No word on where the truck is. I hope that Andrew was smart enough to have that truck in his name.

• Like 3

So this witch is married to another guy and they’re both sponging off Andrew? Karma will get them, it better.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Are they in the truck Andrew paid for? Are they living in the apartment Andrew is paying for? 

Taking pictures with her LOUIS VUITTON BAG and the new guy!!! The nerve.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, kacesq said:

So this witch is married to another guy and they’re both sponging off Andrew? Karma will get them, it better.

I hoe so because she is COLD.

• Like 6

Good for you Andrew. Let Candice and Com pay their own way.

so the only couple we’re getting on Love After Lockup is Shonta and Tru?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I’ve got to say it. I Love This Fucking Show! 

Thanks for all the Friday Night Laughs. You’re the snark A-Team. Can’t wait till the new season starts. Till then, adios, folks.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 6

WE'RE BACK IN JULY!! I AM SO HAPPY! 

Thanks for all the laughs, bunkies! See back in the rec yard in July. I love you all, smooches!! Have a fantastic weekend!

• Like 7
  • Love 5
(edited)

I love this crazy show, and I love you my crazy Bunkies. Until we meet again dear friends,  I bid you......adieu

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 4
  • Love 6

The season may be over, but not your obligation to pay for my apartment and truck. And my weekly allowance, too. Just a friendly reminder.

Till next time.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Wow. I’m relieved that Candace finally told Andrew the truth. I was dying when he was talking about tattooing her words from the card on himself—while she’s all like my husband and I are using the truck and apartment. I can’t believe she kept the ring to use with her new husband! I am guessing she didn’t return the charger.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Oh, perps. I guess it's just 90-Day for we merry band of snarkers. See you all on Monday (I boycott the HEA version)! Have a great weekend, I am throwing my first post-pandemic party so pray for okay weather for me. Hugs!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. I’m relieved that Candace finally told Andrew the truth. I was dying when he was talking about tattooing her words from the card on himself—while she’s all like my husband and I are using the truck and apartment. I can’t believe she kept the ring to use with her new husband! I am guessing she didn’t return the charger.

Oh and hey - as long as Andrew keeps on paying for the apartment and the truck, there’s no need to end the long distance fairy tale.

I wonder if Candice kept all eh furniture and stuff from the apartment?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3

I should have mentioned this before, but Inmate to Roommate is back on A&E (maybe?), following "returning citizens" (aka released criminals) living with clueless nice people hoping to help them reintegrate into society. It is a trip! Just up your alley! Thursday nights at 10 p.m. I think. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The season may be over, but not your obligation to pay for my apartment and truck. And my weekly allowance, too. Just a friendly reminder.

Till next time.

I lo ya Gobi 

• Love 3

Just got to watching this this morning. A little lame for a finale. True and Ashanti are probably the couple I was the least interested in seeing more from. Truly thought Rob and Teeny and kids were being set up to be the new Brit and Marcelino. Rick aged 10 years in 6 weeks. Wonder if he's off the wagon. I hope Mike stays locked up for a long time for Joey's sake. Glad Candace cut Andrew free. What a sad sack. Guess we will have a new cast of characters in a month or so.

• Like 4
On 6/8/2024 at 11:27 AM, Merriwind said:

Just got to watching this this morning. A little lame for a finale. True and Ashanti are probably the couple I was the least interested in seeing more from. Truly thought Rob and Teeny and kids were being set up to be the new Brit and Marcelino. Rick aged 10 years in 6 weeks. Wonder if he's off the wagon. I hope Mike stays locked up for a long time for Joey's sake. Glad Candace cut Andrew free. What a sad sack. Guess we will have a new cast of characters in a month or so.

It was pretty lame for a finale. I also am glad that Candice cut Andrew free because he was never going to give up. Honestly, I'm guessing she still hits him up for money when she wants something and I'm guessing he still gives it to her.

I really could not care less about True and Ashanti. I don't think that True and Ashanti even care about True and Ashanti. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I may be in the minority, but I’d like to see Spy Guy and his wife on LAL. I want to see if he’s as controlling now that he is out. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I may be in the minority, but I’d like to see Spy Guy and his wife on LAL. I want to see if he’s as controlling now that he is out. 

Agreed! Tennie and Rob are the one couple I’m most interested in seeing on the outside. I am really curious how he’ll be in person with her and the kids. Ayonna, too. I can do without the rest of them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Just got around to watching this myself and I'm so gratified that Andrew got around to breaking the lease and taking the truck back. I agree, he never would have done this of she hadn't cut the rope. She makes me truly angry.

8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Agreed! Tennie and Rob are the one couple I’m most interested in seeing on the outside. I am really curious how he’ll be in person with her and the kids. Ayonna, too. I can do without the rest of them.

Same here! I hope we do see a catch up with them.

See you all later, guys! You are truly the greatest snark artists of all time!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/9/2024 at 8:30 PM, JenE4 said:

Guaranteed he'll have the white glove out, checking for dust. I'm just worried about her kids. Tennie will hand the child rearing reins to him and I bet he's an advocate of "tough love". Heavy on the tough, light on the love.