Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I honestly thought Cole had more taste than Tyler.  Welp, guess I was wrong.  Holy hideous, Batman!  It’s creepy, ugly and looks WEIRD.  That thing is gonna be even worse as it ages.  Why couldn’t he just go with a simple C + C = TRU LUV 4EVS in a heart?  Same sentiment, better result.

This is a tie as worst TM tattoo ever, tied with Ambers creep ass Leah tattoo (sorry Leah). Tyler comes in next worst with the penis head Batman Vaeda.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

And @Scarlett45 had such a good point; what if Chelsea died young, and Cole eventually wanted to date again? It's in such an obvious place! I really don't think Cole cheated, but it reminds me of something a cheater would do (or be forced to do) to ensure that literally no one could have an affair with them. No way would any woman want to, and no way could she miss the tattoo! I feel that if he had a Chelsea themed tattoo on his upper arm or back (like the initials carved into the tree), a new woman could get past that, and might even find it endearing. He could also easily add his second wife's name to the tree, and any children she has, or they have together. But if he were to marry again in his youngish years, is he now going to have to get a proposal picture on his other wrist? I don't think he really thought this through. 

• Love 1
On 8/3/2019 at 10:40 AM, druzy said:

how's that gonna look in 5 years though. three blobs and a bunch of lines. That tattoo is so detailed and the faces are so small, and it's on his arm. It seems unethical for an artist to do that.

• Love 5

I was too busy trying to figure out who the fuck she was kissing. Poor Cole's hair is gray in that filter. At first glance I thought it was RYAN!  And I can count the change in his pocket. 

I'll see myself out....PPP

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

The whole outfit makes it look like Chelsea gained 20 pounds and is trying to hide it with baggy clothing. However, this doesn't seem to be the case, as we've seen her on insta stories looking very thin. I would have personally worn something more shapely, but she didn't ask me, lol!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Those shorts are not flattering, she looks pregnant.  Are they leather?

And Cole looks like he's got a banana in his pocket... or he's just happy to see her.

The shorts are awful! This is like a weird lesson...you can be so skinny that people are concerned about you, yet still find clothes that make you look bigger than you want to! That should be comforting for the rest of us when we accidentally select something that makes us look bigger than we are. 😜

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3
On 8/1/2019 at 11:14 AM, heatherchandler said:

ALSO this is a really weird thing to tattoo.  You can't really tell what's going on, it looks like a strange stand-off in the woods.

I know, it looks like they're plotting some kind of devious plan.  All serious and shit.

• Love 2

UO ... I like her outfit.  I’m so sick and tired of all the peek-a-boo bullshit on adult women’s clothes that is a relief to see a young woman in something else.  Maybe my bar is too low from Kail and Cate, boobs out rompers on MAFS, RH in sausage casings with boobs hanging out, and shoulder cut-outs on 90D Fiancé shows.  On the shows I watch, which are crap TV no argument there, Chelsea could easily be in the top 5 best dressed.

• Love 10

At least they aren’t diamonds and platinum (from what I can’t tell anyway), which I could totally see some of these other TM fools doing (looking at you, Farrah and Amber).  That’s all I got.  I know I’d never have been allowed to wear them back in the day at that age....

• Love 9

You all are commenting on the earrings and all I can think is that she's ten and she's wearing lipstick; no way my mum would ever have allowed me to wear lipstick at that age. If I had a daughter I wouldn't allow it eitger. The dress does look cute though as does Aubrey.

• Love 7

Randy has a weight problem like a lot of us.  Last week I saw an especially large man and thought to myself 'why doesn't he just stop eating so much'.

Then I looked at myself and said ditto.  So I'm in it to win it and have just stopped all the eating I do to make up for the cigarettes I gave up.  My old addiction. 

So far it's working.  Down 5#.  Just stop eating...all the time.

To me Randy is a good guy.  He has been right there for Chelsea as she stumbles through life.  I hope he is able to find a plan that will work for him too.

• Love 19
On 7/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, LBS said:

She tweeted a story about how she almost choked and how Cole did the Heimlich on her.  She  then tweeted a video about how to save yourself in case you were alone and choking.  Thought it was a cool  thing that she did that.

I agree! In fact, I remembered a few life saving tips that I learned and implemented in my own life that I feel are important to share with others.

If I hadn’t renewed my CPR certification with the instructor I had, a retired fire fighter, I’d probably never have learned how dangerous it is to eat in a car or why having a landline is necessary, especially for those of us who live alone.

1. Never eat or chew gum when driving, especially when you’re by yourself. Period. The risk of choking is too great. Even if you want to eat something soft, like fries, it’s not 100% safe.

God forbid something happens and a driver is incapacitated from choking, the chain reaction could end up being disastrous for other drivers on the road. 

2. If you’re at home alone and choking, use a landline to dial 911, even if you can’t speak. The dispatcher will send an ambulance ASAP, which increases one’s chances of survival.

It was explained to me that the dispatcher will be able to identify and/or recognize the sounds of someone choking instead of it being of a prank call. I don’t know how they know it’s someone choking, but they do. 

If I didn’t already have a landline, I’d get one installed for potential situations like this. 

Also, if you ever feel faint (especially if you have ever fainted before, even once), call 911 from a landline before you possibly faint. Especially for those who are alone, there is no guarantee that you’ll wake up. Think about worst case scenarios if you might be embarrassed at the idea of paramedics seeing you in your pajamas. One might hit their head, have a seizure (even if they’ve never had one before) or go into cardiac arrest. 

3. After learning infant CPR and how to do the Heimlich Maneuver on little ones, I realized that my dog was roughly the same size as the dolls we used. I asked the instructor about how to potentially save a dog and I am so glad that I did. The 15 people who were there (and also had dogs) were glad too because they were too chicken to ask!

You CAN use infant based CPR or Heimlich Maneuver moves on dogs if it’s ever needed. Anatomically speaking, dogs are nearly identical to humans.

You place the dog face down across the tops of your legs/thighs, which is the same exact way it’s done with a baby or toddler. 

I don’t know how it would work with big dogs though, so if your fur baby can’t be picked up and/or won’t fit on your lap, I’d Google that information.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 8/21/2019 at 7:51 PM, alexa said:

Aubrey looks great, and as for the plane tickets, I am pretty sure between Randy and Chelsea they can afford first class.  

There's a lot of celebrities (not really talking about reality "stars") who can afford first class, but still expect the charity to pick up the tab.  Sure they can afford it, but did they actually pay?

On 8/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, Booger666 said:

UO ... I like her outfit.  I’m so sick and tired of all the peek-a-boo bullshit on adult women’s clothes that is a relief to see a young woman in something else.  Maybe my bar is too low from Kail and Cate, boobs out rompers on MAFS, RH in sausage casings with boobs hanging out, and shoulder cut-outs on 90D Fiancé shows.  On the shows I watch, which are crap TV no argument there, Chelsea could easily be in the top 5 best dressed.

Have you seen her otherwise?  She's got enough rips in her jeans that really only leaves half a pair if you were to take the leftover material...

22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Randy has a weight problem like a lot of us.  Last week I saw an especially large man and thought to myself 'why doesn't he just stop eating so much'.

Then I looked at myself and said ditto.  So I'm in it to win it and have just stopped all the eating I do to make up for the cigarettes I gave up.  My old addiction. 

To me Randy is a good guy.  He has been right there for Chelsea as she stumbles through life.  I hope he is able to find a plan that will work for him too.

Randy is a little too enabling for my taste, but I think what @BitterApple was mentioning (and I asked a few pages back too) what happened to his big weight loss plan he launched?  He had t-shirts made, Chelsea plastered it all over her IG, it was a big promotion type thing.  He seemed to be losing and then stopped.  So I don't think it was a general "he's gaining" kind of a post.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Randy is a little too enabling for my taste, but I think what @BitterApple was mentioning (and I asked a few pages back too) what happened to his big weight loss plan he launched?  He had t-shirts made, Chelsea plastered it all over her IG, it was a big promotion type thing.  He seemed to be losing and then stopped.  So I don't think it was a general "he's gaining" kind of a post.  

Thanks, yes, that's what I was referring to. Randy practically had his own little reality show going on YouTube, but he appears to have abandoned it. I remember the trainer he was working with was really cute.

• Love 3
On 8/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, Jeanne222 said:

But whyyyyyyy must food be so delicious!  It's not easy. 

On 8/26/2019 at 11:27 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

There's a lot of celebrities (not really talking about reality "stars") who can afford first class, but still expect the charity to pick up the tab.  Sure they can afford it, but did they actually pay?

Have you seen her otherwise?  She's got enough rips in her jeans that really only leaves half a pair if you were to take the leftover material...

I feel like I saw him post recently about starting his weight loss thing again. 

The plane tickets were probably a tax write-off to someone. 

• Love 3
On 8/21/2019 at 8:51 PM, alexa said:

Aubrey looks great, and as for the plane tickets, I am pretty sure between Randy and Chelsea they can afford first class.  

Most dentists I know travel coach.  They are upper middle class not wealthy.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lemons said:

Most dentists I know travel coach.  They are upper middle class not wealthy.

First class isn’t only for the wealthy.  There are a lot of middle class that fly first class.  Not me, lol, but I know Randy makes a lot more than I do having his own practice.  He isn’t just a hired dentist.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, alexa said:

First class isn’t only for the wealthy.  There are a lot of middle class that fly first class.  Not me, lol, but I know Randy makes a lot more than I do having his own practice.  He isn’t just a hired dentist.  

Middle class people who fly a lot don't,  Why pay $3,500 for three tickets when you can pay $600?  Especially a 3 hour flight. 

Although it might have to do with Randy's obesity and inability to sit in one of the regular seats.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Middle class people who fly a lot don't,  Why pay $3,500 for three tickets when you can pay $600?  Especially a 3 hour flight. 

Although it might have to do with Randy's obesity and inability to sit in one of the regular seats.  

I disagree, and that is fine... I just don’t have an issue with anyone choosing first class if they can.  I think he can afford it, and quite frankly as bad as it is to fly these days, if you can afford a way to make it more comfortable, why not?  I would.  

• Love 14
On 8/20/2019 at 6:24 PM, FairyDusted said:

Yeah I'm not a fan of those earrings but if I was picking a battle, I'd choses earrings because otherwise Aubrey is always well dressed.

Agree completely. Aubree always looks age appropriate, if Chelsea is letting her add the earrings at age 10 I think that's fine. 

Anyone else seen the pictures of Farrah and Sofeeya in Venice? Sofia is in full makeup, including dark lipstick. It's truly frightening; Farrah will have that child at the plastic surgeon by age 16. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Agree completely. Aubree always looks age appropriate, if Chelsea is letting her add the earrings at age 10 I think that's fine. 

Anyone else seen the pictures of Farrah and Sofeeya in Venice? Sofia is in full makeup, including dark lipstick. It's truly frightening; Farrah will have that child at the plastic surgeon by age 16. 

What a great comparison. Tinted lip balm and tacky earrings are one thing. Actually tarting up your daughter is completely different. 

Pete is a rockstar! 

And me to the list of middle class that upgrades when I can. Several times at no charge.

• Love 14
On 8/31/2019 at 7:05 PM, druzy said:

Just in case her mama bear shirts don't give it away, it's on her jacket too.

Lane is adorable but holy cow does she resemble Cole.  And Randy.  I just realized how they both have those same hooded eyes.

• Love 2