Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I believe she's filming herself in a mirror, so she has to look at the phone to make sure she's in the picture.  Also showing off the phone case, I'm sure.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Fosca said:

I believe she's filming herself in a mirror, so she has to look at the phone to make sure she's in the picture.  Also showing off the phone case, I'm sure.

But didn’t someone else film/take this picture?

On 6/16/2019 at 11:11 PM, woodscommaelle said:

Are you a dentist? If not, do you still hang around that group bc if so, that’s kind of funny.

What kind of group is it?  I need a crap ton of work done on my teeth and wouldn't mind some free advice.  

13 hours ago, Lemons said:

What kind of group is it?  I need a crap ton of work done on my teeth and wouldn't mind some free advice.  

It's a Facebook page called Randy's Dental Reality. People post questions all the time. There are other dentists (i think) and hygienists on there who answer questions. Sometimes Randy answers. Worth a shot to join and ask the question!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 6/23/2019 at 8:39 PM, Mkay said:

I love, love, love Chelsea’s hair like this. Much better.  

800DAB81-FC29-46F8-828E-ADEFB975521D.jpeg

She looks good. I don’t see her wear black ever (nothing wrong with that I love colors myself), but this looks sophisticated. Nice heels and jewelry would be great for a summer date night at a nice restaurant. 

• Love 10

I want so bad to love a romper.  They are super cute!  And I have tried, oh how I have tried.  I just cannot get down with undressing to pee.

finally she is not in sweats and a carhart beenie.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I too wish I could wear overalls or a romper! But nope peeing is too important! I’m not going to make it if I have to take it off all the time to pee.

Me too!  That's the first thing I thought about with a romper! 

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

They look happy. Cole is looking more mature these days- 2 kids under 3 will do that to you. 

I think he wouldn't look like he's aged as much without the orange filter. Seems like it accentuates all of his lines. Waiting patiently for Chelsea and Cole to decide to go back to regular pictures. 😜

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I think he wouldn't look like he's aged as much without the orange filter. Seems like it accentuates all of his lines. Waiting patiently for Chelsea and Cole to decide to go back to regular pictures. 😜

Still an ad for using sunscreen before it's too late.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Real Housewife LI said:

Does anyone think Chels is starting to look scary skinny? Her insta video today with lauriebelles in the jean shirts and yellow jacket she looks sooo thin (and slightly taneroxic).

Yeah, she looks starved. I've noticed it for a while.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah, she looks starved. I've noticed it for a while.

I think it's also strange, if you look at her Instagram, she rarely posts pictures of herself anymore. It can't be because of body issues, because she's as thin as she's ever been! Maybe she is afraid people will comment that she's scary skinny? 

And no, I'm not her biggest fan, but I am really concerned for her if she's limiting her food excessively. She went through a period around the time she got pregnant with Layne where she was posting meals to he recently insta stories, and a serving size was like a spoonful. I know Americans eat too much, and this was NOT the difference between clearing your plate at Olive Garden and taking half home. This was literally eating a spoonful of veggies with a little tomato sauce and calling it dinner. I think she had to lose weight super fast after she had Watson, and went to drastic measures, but then got told at her wedding how amazing she looked, so she kept going. When she got pregnant again, she hung on for dear life to keep losing.

There IS a point where you can go too far. My boyfriend in college was anorexic (the abusive one), and it was scary. He was a little overweight, and this mean girl called him fat in an insensitive way, so he immediately started walking 8 miles a day and eating a really restricted diet (he was a dude who always went to the extreme, as is Chelsea, honestly. Why else would she have 638733 mama shirts?). A few months later, he looked perfect, and I was soooo proud of him. Everyone told him he looked awesome, and it was intoxicating, because he'd always been super insecure. So he kept going. He and Chelsea seem so similar in being motivated by, "you look hot!"...motivated enough to starve. A year later, things were scary. He was barely eating, but was so insecure, much like Chelsea. I told him how hot he'd been a year before, and he said, "no! Eeeew! I was fat then!" However, like Chelsea, he didn't have a small frame, and though anther guy could have been his weight and been okay, he looked seriously unhealthy. You could see his ribs, his fingers looked like a skeleton's, and his ears were huge compared to his head, and he finally got counseling. Another friend of mine was anorexic before I knew her...she was a fashion model whose bones literally wouldn't fit into the size zero, and she was a week away from death when she was hospitalized. I share these examples because I can see Chelsea in them (insecurity about looks, being in the spotlight, being complimented, and willing to do literally whatever it takes to be "hot," doing things in extremes and lacking moderation).

Chelsea gets on my nerves big time, but I don't want her to suffer with an eating disorder. No way would Cole mention it, but I hope Randy brings it up if he notices any worrying signs. With my boyfriend, I noticed the signs that he was obsessive and overboard about his weight before he even got underweight, but he was addicted to the praise. I hope that if there's a problem, Randy sees it. 

Sorry for the novel, but possible eating disorders just really worry me!

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 7/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, Christina87 said:

I think it's also strange, if you look at her Instagram, she rarely posts pictures of herself anymore. It can't be because of body issues, because she's as thin as she's ever been! Maybe she is afraid people will comment that she's scary skinny? 

And no, I'm not her biggest fan, but I am really concerned for her if she's limiting her food excessively. She went through a period around the time she got pregnant with Layne where she was posting meals to he recently insta stories, and a serving size was like a spoonful. I know Americans eat too much, and this was NOT the difference between clearing your plate at Olive Garden and taking half home. This was literally eating a spoonful of veggies with a little tomato sauce and calling it dinner. I think she had to lose weight super fast after she had Watson, and went to drastic measures, but then got told at her wedding how amazing she looked, so she kept going. When she got pregnant again, she hung on for dear life to keep losing.

There IS a point where you can go too far. My boyfriend in college was anorexic (the abusive one), and it was scary. He was a little overweight, and this mean girl called him fat in an insensitive way, so he immediately started walking 8 miles a day and eating a really restricted diet (he was a dude who always went to the extreme, as is Chelsea, honestly. Why else would she have 638733 mama shirts?). A few months later, he looked perfect, and I was soooo proud of him. Everyone told him he looked awesome, and it was intoxicating, because he'd always been super insecure. So he kept going. He and Chelsea seem so similar in being motivated by, "you look hot!"...motivated enough to starve. A year later, things were scary. He was barely eating, but was so insecure, much like Chelsea. I told him how hot he'd been a year before, and he said, "no! Eeeew! I was fat then!" However, like Chelsea, he didn't have a small frame, and though anther guy could have been his weight and been okay, he looked seriously unhealthy. You could see his ribs, his fingers looked like a skeleton's, and his ears were huge compared to his head, and he finally got counseling. Another friend of mine was anorexic before I knew her...she was a fashion model whose bones literally wouldn't fit into the size zero, and she was a week away from death when she was hospitalized. I share these examples because I can see Chelsea in them (insecurity about looks, being in the spotlight, being complimented, and willing to do literally whatever it takes to be "hot," doing things in extremes and lacking moderation).

Chelsea gets on my nerves big time, but I don't want her to suffer with an eating disorder. No way would Cole mention it, but I hope Randy brings it up if he notices any worrying signs. With my boyfriend, I noticed the signs that he was obsessive and overboard about his weight before he even got underweight, but he was addicted to the praise. I hope that if there's a problem, Randy sees it. 

Sorry for the novel, but possible eating disorders just really worry me!

Eating disorders are very serious. I’m not a doctor, and I don’t know Chelsea personally but I think she looks fine just smaller. Of course I know it’s possible to “look fine” and be suffering from an eating disorder, but I looked at this photo below (from her Instagram), and she’s still got fat on her arms and upper thigh, just less than we are used to seeing on her.  Chelsea isn’t very tall and she isn’t pin-up model shaped (where her fat goes to her breasts and buttocks), so I see her being self conscious about weight gain. I always thought Chelsea was pretty, and I could tell she worked out to fit into her wedding dress and looked AWESOME. Like your ex above @Christina87 I can see a well intentioned exercise/weight loss plan spiral if someone isn’t emotionally healthy starting out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Eating disorders are very serious. I’m not a doctor, and I don’t know Chelsea personally but I think she looks fine just smaller. Of course I know it’s possible to “look fine” and be suffering from an eating disorder, but I looked at this photo below (from her Instagram), and she’s still got fat on her arms and upper thigh, just less than we are used to seeing on her.  Chelsea isn’t very tall and she isn’t pin-up model shaped (where her fat goes to her breasts and buttocks), so I see her being self conscious about weight gain. I always thought Chelsea was pretty, and I could tell she worked out to fit into her wedding dress and looked AWESOME. Like your ex above @Christina87 I can see a well intentioned exercise/weight loss plan spiral if someone isn’t emotionally healthy starting out.

Yes, I remember at the time I was also taking abnormal psychology, and I found it interesting that the professor said, "most eating disorders start out as restrictive diets." That makes so much sense, because you get on a high from restricting and resisting, and then it spirals when you start hearing excessive praise...especially if you were insecure and/or unattractive to start with. I'd imagine Chelsea has always been considered attractive by most people, but she's definitely insecure. And the whole theory about restrictive diets makes sense, because I've experienced it on a smaller scale. It is so much easier to resist foods when you're seeing results, but most of us just don't have extreme personalities, so we eventually cheat on the diet, or find restricting past a certain point unsustainable. 

another interesting thing I have carried with me from psychology is, "don't compare yourself to people in the media. They're in the top 1% of attractiveness, and they're getting paid to look that way...AND they're so edited that even they don't actually look like that!" Chelsea actually is part of the public eye, and I hope she doesn't feel she has to compete with movie stars and reality personalities who are truly in that 1% of looks. She's a beautiful girl compared to society at large, but nobody can compete with movie stars and supermodels. They all, with very few exceptions, have the naturally reedy thin frame that Chelsea does not, and it's okay that she doesn't. 

I was worried about her at one point, but now she doesn't share enough about her eating habits for us to know, one way or the other. The best we can hope for is that IF there's a problem, someone close to her will spot it before it's too late. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4

I think Chelsea is ok. It's hard to gage because we met her as a pregnant teen and we watched her go through some depression and then two more pregnancies. Running after kids and animals is no joke. Her body hasn't had much time to settle into her adult normal.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

She tweeted a story about how she almost choked and how Cole did the Heimlich on her.  She  then tweeted a video about how to save yourself in case you were alone and choking.  Thought it was a cool  thing that she did that.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, LBS said:

She tweeted a story about how she almost choked and how Cole did the Heimlich on her.  She  then tweeted a video about how to save yourself in case you were alone and choking.  Thought it was a cool  thing that she did that.

I enjoyed the videos, they had useful information especially the video on giving yourself the Heimlich maneuver .  After those videos I watched a video about stopping bleeding- I don't know how I got to that video but I learned that deodorant will help stop bleeding and when all else fails use duct tape. Then I googled duct tape and decided I need more duct tape in my life- you can fix flat tires, remove splinters, tape the back of your neck for an instant face lift and even remove warts with duct tape. So thanks to Chelsea I'll be looking a little younger tomorrow.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, LBS said:

My sister's neighbor died choking on a carrot. Her husband was out running, and came home to find his wife dead on the floor. Makes me want to live on baby food.

• Love 1

Now Cole and Randy will have to come over when she eats. She will never eat alone again!

Seriously glad she's okay...but the last thing she needs is something to be anxious about, or another reason to fear being alone!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 7/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, Christina87 said:

Now Cole and Randy will have to come over when she eats. She will never eat alone again!

18 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Will Chelsea be able to find the bathroom without Cole? 

Thank you both, I can't stop laughing and it was MUCH needed this Monday morning.

• Love 4

ok I'm sorry, but she looks dirty and smelly. Those jeans should not be worn by anyone except people in construction, whose jeans have been ripped by equipment. And I'd like to hear her name one Johnny cash song. 

/snark

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Christina87 said:

ok I'm sorry, but she looks dirty and smelly. Those jeans should not be worn by anyone except people in construction, whose jeans have been ripped by equipment. And I'd like to hear her name one Johnny cash song. 

/snark

ok something tells me her husband introduced her to Ol Chunk of Coal and it's a private sexy sexy time joke between the two of them.

• LOL 1
On 7/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Christina87 said:

/snark

I do not think Pants with holes in them are attractive. A little distressing is fine, but HOLES?!! No. Just wear cut off shorts. 

Folsom Prison Blues is now playing in my head. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do not think Pants with holes in them are attractive. A little distressing is fine, but HOLES?!! No. Just wear cut off shorts. 

Folsom Prison Blues is now playing in my head. 

Everything about the pants is ugly, not just the holes. I don’t understand why acid wash is making a comeback. 

• Love 6

Okay, TBH I'm cringing right now. I know some people will say, "I'm so sorry you have never met a good man! He's just showing he loves her! He's just fixing her insecurity! You must want her to be with adam!" However, this is suuuuch a bad idea. You can't predict what will happen in 20 years. What if Chelsea snaps and runs off with the bad boy dad on the PTA? It also reeks of him needing to "prove" his love. I have an inkling that Chelsea was feeling reeeeally insecure, and the notes weren't doing it, so he immediately had to save the day and do something dramatic. Just screams unhealthy dynamic to me. 

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Okay, TBH I'm cringing right now. I know some people will say, "I'm so sorry you have never met a good man! He's just showing he loves her! He's just fixing her insecurity! You must want her to be with adam!" However, this is suuuuch a bad idea. You can't predict what will happen in 20 years. What if Chelsea snaps and runs off with the bad boy dad on the PTA? It also reeks of him needing to "prove" his love. I have an inkling that Chelsea was feeling reeeeally insecure, and the notes weren't doing it, so he immediately had to save the day and do something dramatic. Just screams unhealthy dynamic to me. 

ALSO this is a really weird thing to tattoo.  You can't really tell what's going on, it looks like a strange stand-off in the woods.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
On 8/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, Christina87 said:

I don’t have any tattoos myself (and only 1 hole in each ear I got at the age of 10), but I do think they can be beautiful on others. 

That is just cringe worthy- a scene of their proposal?!! I think tattoos with people’s faces never turn out right, and I can be a bit more sympathetic in instances of a loved one who died young (I’ve seen men do that with infant deaths etc), but WOW. Just wow. We have digital photography and video you know, if you want to relive the moment. No need to put it on your body!!!!

What if Chelsea dies unexpectedly while they are both young and Cole wants to remarry?(or they get divorced and remain friends like Chelsea’s parents) Will he want her FACE on his body?!! Jesus. Her face. On his body. Reminds me of how they used to brand slaves- now everyone knows he “belongs” to Chelsea.

No. Just no. 

• Love 9

That tattoo is literally the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever seen. I know people who've had cool ink done to symbolize their families, but an exact replica of a marriage proposal? Cole must be the brunt of a lot of jokes at work, lol. I'm starting to think the guy never got laid before he happened upon Chelsea.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

I think the intention behind the tattoo is very sweet. I think Chelsea and Cole have a healthy relationship and I don't really feel like they're over-compensating in any way. 

That being said, I tend to warn people off of portrait style tattoos. They rarely come out like you expect and hardly ever age well. I find this one, especially, to be super busy looking. It IS hard to see what's going on. 

To each their own, though. If they're happy with it - great. Personally, I opt for more symbolism with tattoos dedicated to certain people. They ARE easier to live with if something goes wrong (not that I'm expecting that here)!

• Love 15