Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I like Chelsea so much better without ten pounds of hair extensions. I hope she sticks with this look.

Right?! I can look at her and believe she is a dentist's daughter with this hair. She doesn't look low rent. It's such a strange dichotomy with her. Her attitude says, "I'm daddy's upper class princess," but her appearance says, "I'm a total edgy badass, and don't f*** with me." The new hair is neat and doesn't look as cheap to me, which IMO makes her look more classy. 

• Love 4

Chelsea's hair doesn't bother me as much as her makeup does. It's too caked on and she looks like she would have a naturally pretty look. I'm all for wearing make-up but hers looks like a middle school girl trying to look older.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TimeToCancelTM said:

Good looking family! Her children look happy and taken care of 😊♥️

Chelsea has faults, but at least her kids seem genuinely happy and she enjoys her family. She doesn’t need or have a bunch of fake ass hanger oners like hulk, a psychopath abusive-child beating-dog killing huzzbin like jenelle, isn’t a scatterbrain pill poppin hick like Leah, or a useless botched slut like Brianna. So to me, with all her lame baby talk, her coooollllleeeee-uuuhhhh, and couch sitting she still winning. 

Bwah! I needed a laugh after reading about Jenelle and the dogkiller, all the upvotes for your descriptions!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Chelsea's hair doesn't bother me as much as her makeup does. It's too caked on and she looks like she would have a naturally pretty look. I'm all for wearing make-up but hers looks like a middle school girl trying to look older.

Agreed about the makeup too! I remember seeing a post on her Instagram...went back and found it, from 2016, where I thought she looked upper middle class. Chelsea is such an enigma to me. You'd never, ever think that her dad was a dentist if you saw her on the street, or that she had money. She usually looks like she grew up with Danny Zuko's crowd, and then went to hair school. But I remember seeing this picture at the time, and thinking that if I didn't know her, I'd assume she was a sorority girl at some expensive private college, whose dad was a dentist, and she was majoring in interior design. Her hair is a normal color and contained, her makeup looks normal, and everything about the picture looks neat and tidy. That's literally the only time I've thought Chelsea looked upper middle class!

IMG_2529.PNG

• Love 4
On 4/20/2019 at 2:52 PM, Mkay said:

He wore the drama is for nerds shirt in public the other day.  A fan took a pic with them. 

This is hilarious!!! What the hell do people want a picture like this for? To post on SM and look like a loser? I’d feel stupid gushing like this about any “celebrity” let alone a “reality star” let alone a cast member of TM! #ImWithWatson 😒 lol

On 5/9/2019 at 1:14 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

Does papa Randy annoy anyone else? He's a grown man and seems wayyyy too into commenting about the other people on the show. He just comes off very hungry for attention.

YES. I’ve said it since the beginning.

On 5/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, Christina87 said:

Right?! I can look at her and believe she is a dentist's daughter with this hair. She doesn't look low rent. It's such a strange dichotomy with her. Her attitude says, "I'm daddy's upper class princess," but her appearance says, "I'm a total edgy badass, and don't f*** with me." The new hair is neat and doesn't look as cheap to me, which IMO makes her look more classy. 

I guess I’m weird but I don’t see a dentist as some fancy profession that requires offspring to look a certain way, let alone “upper class princess.” He’s a dentist, not a senator or the something. And even if he was in a more prestigious field and in the top 1% income-wise it still doesn’t have much to do with Chelsea’s dress, IMO. She isn’t Randy, she’s just his adult daughter who has her own lifestyle and family. I also don’t think her appearance says “total edgy badass, don’t fuck with me” AT ALL.  That made me laugh. Chelsea looks like a typical “basic” woman in her 20s to me. Looking sloppy is on trend, look at the real “trust fund babies” living in LA or NYC. 

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

This is hilarious!!! What the hell do people want a picture like this for? To post on SM and look like a loser? I’d feel stupid gushing like this about any “celebrity” let alone a “reality star” let alone a cast member of TM! #ImWithWatson 😒 lol

YES. I’ve said it since the beginning.

I guess I’m weird but I don’t see a dentist as some fancy profession that requires offspring to look a certain way, let alone “upper class princess.” He’s a dentist, not a senator or the something. And even if he was in a more prestigious field and in the top 1% income-wise it still doesn’t have much to do with Chelsea’s dress, IMO. She isn’t Randy, she’s just his adult daughter who has her own lifestyle and family. I also don’t think her appearance says “total edgy badass, don’t fuck with me” AT ALL.  That made me laugh. Chelsea looks like a typical “basic” woman in her 20s to me. Looking sloppy is on trend, look at the real “trust fund babies” living in LA or NYC. 

I don’t think you’re weird. 1. There’s not as big a differential of the fashion choices across socio-economic classes as there used to be even 30-40yrs ago.* 2. Yeah Chelsea is an adult not Randy’s pre-pubescent daughter wearing rags or clothes that don’t fit because he just cannot afford new ones right now. 3. Women Chelsea’s age who have careers often have several different wardrobes, Chelsea just has one. I 100% am with her in the festive family spirit (the bunny suit at Easter for example), there are times I wonder why she doesn’t comb her hair yet spends so much time on makeup (which she’s gotten a lot better at). But I admit I’m very straight laced in my style.

*my Mom is 71 and just recently stopped asking “Can I wear jeans there?” And she remembers a time when wearing sneakers/gym shoes outside of exercise was a sign you didn’t have enough money for multiple pairs of shoes. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

My thoughts exactly. I’ve seen so many famous (for their talent or intellect) people and have never thought to ask for a picture. I can’t imagine wasting my “fan girl of 8 years dream come true” on a D-list reality star.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

What the hell would there even be to say to Chelsea... I’m a really big fan of your...uh...”work”? At least with an actor, musician, whatever they have actual skills and things to be a fan of and to talk about. I literally don’t know what you’d say to someone like Chelsea- I’m a really big of...how you live your life on tv? It’s so weird. What is there to be a fan of? Big fan of you not being awful and generally a normal person? 👏🏻 🥴

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

What the hell would there even be to say to Chelsea... I’m a really big fan of your...uh...”work”? At least with an actor, musician, whatever they have actual skills and things to be a fan of and to talk about. I literally don’t know what you’d say to someone like Chelsea- I’m a really big of...how you live your life on tv? It’s so weird. What is there to be a fan of? Big fan of you not being awful and generally a normal person? 👏🏻 🥴

Quoting yourself is cool! 

But was just thinking....if that’s all you could say to Chelsea...what the HELL do “fans” say when they meet the likes of Amber? “Yer sucha good mom fer “putting yerself in” gel! I love watchin u lay in ur bed, not parent your daughter and yell!” “Remember that time you beat Gary up on tv? Lols, that was great!” “It’s so inspiring how you never grow as a person!” (That could be applied to most of them.) Fucking WEIRD!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I know, right?! At least if you saw Barb, you could say you respect and admire all she has taken on, which is exemplary for a grandparent (but sadly all too common). What else has anyone else done that's outstanding or unusual? Besides Barb, I can't imagine what I would say to any of them. 

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I know, right?! At least if you saw Barb, you could say you respect and admire all she has taken on, which is exemplary for a grandparent (but sadly all too common). What else has anyone else done that's outstanding or unusual? Besides Barb, I can't imagine what I would say to any of them. 

That’s a good point. She’s the only one worth taking to. Maybe Gary and Kristina too, for the same thing. (And, if Leah wasn’t around, to ask how much they actually hate Amber.) BUT, Barb, like Urkel, also has “catch phrases” you could ask her to do. 🤣 I wouldn’t but I’d totally ask her how many times people have yelled “I seen ya wit Kieffah” at her. Bet the answer isn’t zero! Then, maybe when we were parting ways I’d tell her to, “have fun livin’ on the streets wit {her} boooyyyfriendddd” and she’d call me a “bitch of a viewah” and we’d laugh and laugh. Unless she already gets that one said to her too, sometimes. Yep, that’s how it would go. 😆 #PPP

steve urkel oops GIF

teen mom bad idea GIF

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I think about it and then I’m like nope.  Chelsea is THAT girl.  No one wants to engage with the Schmoopie.  And may the good Lord bless me, but if I ever seen that Coley our and about I would point and laugh.  SUCKA!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I think about it and then I’m like nope.  Chelsea is THAT girl.  No one wants to engage with the Schmoopie.  And may the good Lord bless me, but if I ever seen that Coley our and about I would point and laugh.  SUCKA!!!!

I mean...I'm with you. Of course I take fan accounts with a grain of salt, but I have never heard of fans having a positive experience with Chelsea, or heard good things about her from (supposed) locals. I just feel like if that many people say you're stand-offish and seem stuck up, there's likely some truth to it. I guess the one exception is the girl who ran into her at target, and her dreams came true lol. But I would guess Chelsea is a lot more approachable with coleyyyy around, since she can show him off to yet another person. 

Idk why, but I could actually see Kail being nice to her fans...IF...and it's a big if...she's in a good mood that day. She's the only one who seems smart enough to really grasp that fans are the people who keep her on the air. 

• Love 5
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I mean...I'm with you. Of course I take fan accounts with a grain of salt, but I have never heard of fans having a positive experience with Chelsea, or heard good things about her from (supposed) locals. I just feel like if that many people say you're stand-offish and seem stuck up, there's likely some truth to it. I guess the one exception is the girl who ran into her at target, and her dreams came true lol. But I would guess Chelsea is a lot more approachable with coleyyyy around, since she can show him off to yet another person. 

I haven’t ever seen anything about Chelsea being rude to fans or anything negative about her from a local, what? 

Apparently Chelsea is selling “Mama” stuff and I missed that somehow. 

From twitter:

E8FDE8C3-ED7A-4495-8119-8026D7B7AF7B.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I haven’t ever seen anything about Chelsea being rude to fans or anything negative about her from a local, what? 

From twitter:

Over the years, there have been a lot of reports of her being stand-offish with fans, or locals saying she and her friends are stuck up. Like I said, I take it with a grain of salt. There are also a lot of reasons she might appear that way that are innocent. I still wouldn't go up to her and say hi though, lol!

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Over the years, there have been a lot of reports of her being stand-offish with fans, or locals saying she and her friends are stuck up. Like I said, I take it with a grain of salt. There are also a lot of reasons she might appear that way that are innocent. I still wouldn't go up to her and say hi though, lol!

Do you remember where you read any of them? I’ve been looking and I can’t find any stories of “fans” meeting Chelsea, positive or negative, aside from “Target Girl.” I’ve just found a few articles where she had tweeted that fans were coming to her door and that it freaked her out, which is completely understandable, IMO.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Do you remember where you read any of them? I’ve been looking and I can’t find any stories of “fans” meeting Chelsea, positive or negative, aside from “Target Girl.” I’ve just found a few articles where she had tweeted that fans were coming to her door and that it freaked her out, which is completely understandable, IMO.

I really don't know. A bunch of he said, she said stuff...Facebook comments, Reddit, etc. Nothing substantial. I've heard a lot of negative comments from venues like that, but we have no idea who these people are, or how crazy they are. For all we know, they could have been rude to Chelsea. I've just heard a lot of negative and not much positive from supposed "locals"...like I remember some girl on Reddit saying she went to esthetician school with her, and she and Megan were stuck up...and some other Reddit girl saying she went to Chelsea's high school, and she and her friends made a racist poster, but...as far as proving anything, it's their opinion, and no evidence either way. But I have seen it written a lot (possibly also people just reading these two anecdotes and saying, "I've heard she's not nice.")

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

From twitter:

Do people realize that in the time it takes them to walk to Auntie Annie’s and back, this shirt can be made at any mall kiosk in America?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Rebecca said:

Sounds like there’s no basis to the claim that Chelsea is rude to her fans or rude in general. I guess it’s just people repeating things with no facts to back it up. That seems to happen so often with TM.

Right, it's a bunch of he said she said stuff, with a few people claiming they know her (which they may or may not). We also don't know what these people might have done to Chelsea, like the esthetician classmate could have been mean to her. So I really don't know how accurate these claims are, but it's enough to deter me from approaching her in a public place, lol. Granted, I would be scared to bother any celebrity, except someone like Barb who you know would thrive on the attention. 

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Idk why, but I could actually see Kail being nice to her fans...IF...and it's a big if...she's in a good mood that day. She's the only one who seems smart enough to really grasp that fans are the people who keep her on the air. 

I'm not so sure about that. Didn't Kail neglect to show up for a few appearances and book signings?

• Love 9

I feel like Kailyn might be rude and standoff-ish because she’s seemingly that way all the time anyway, intentional or not. I feel like Chelsea would possibly be awkward and that might make her appear rude but in actuality it should be normal for them to feel weird about “fan encounters.” They’re just regular (albeit mostly terribly flawed) people who are filmed “living their lives.” What would you say to someone who walked up to you in Target and started “fangirling” at you? I’d probably run away. 😆 

I listen to Macaulay Culkin’s podcast (seriously, he’s HILARIOUS) and he said that it’s still weird for him and it happens to him multiple times a day and has for decades. He said his go-to when someone recognizes him and starts “fanning out” is to just say “thanks” and keep it moving. There’s really not much more to say on his part and yet the fan always thinks it should be some big thing. I could see some fans finding that “rude” but really it’s just normal to not have a lot to say to a random stranger who “knows you” when you don’t know them at all. The people who love it and full embrace the fan worship are the ones who weird me out.

I’m usually pretty good at google, etc but I’m still not finding stories of “fan encounters” with the girls pretty much anywhere and I’d love to read them.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I feel like Kailyn might be rude and standoff-ish because she’s seemingly that way all the time anyway, intentional or not. I feel like Chelsea would possibly be awkward and that might make her appear rude but in actuality it should be normal for them to feel weird about “fan encounters.” They’re just regular (albeit mostly terribly flawed) people who are filmed “living their lives.” What would you say to someone who walked up to you in Target and started “fangirling” at you? I’d probably run away. 😆 

I listen to Macaulay Culkin’s podcast (seriously, he’s HILARIOUS) and he said that it’s still weird for him and it happens to him multiple times a day and has for decades. He said his go-to when someone recognizes him and starts “fanning out” is to just say “thanks” and keep it moving. There’s really not much more to say on his part and yet the fan always thinks it should be some big thing. I could see some fans finding that “rude” but really it’s just normal to not have a lot to say to a random stranger who “knows you” when you don’t know them at all. The people who love it and full embrace the fan worship are the ones who weird me out.

I’m usually pretty good at google, etc but I’m still not finding stories of “fan encounters” with the girls pretty much anywhere and I’d love to read them.

I think most "fan encounters" aren't going to be something you can really google, since in my experience, they tend to either show up somewhere like:

--here

--reddit

--comment sections on Facebook 

it's not like E News is likely to have an exclusive about D list celebrities acting awkward or rude when a fan approached them in target. And the most vocal people are usually the ones talking trash. There are probably rumors about most every celebrity being rude to fans, except for ones who bask in it (I see Barb being one of these, and she said she loves being a local celebrity in her special). I mean, how many times have you heard that Julia Roberts, or Hillary duff, or any other actress was mean to her fans? The fans might have been rude to them, and you never know. 

Side note...I met a girl as a teen who was from the same hometown as Hillary duff, back when she was really popular. She said Hillary was mean, and would turn down little girls snottily, while happily posing for pics and giving autographs to hot guys. Do I necessarily believe it? Maybe. I don't know that girl well, and she might have been lying, or have faulty info. On the other hand, Hillary was a teen, and teens are immature and selfish sometimes. I definitely wouldn't count on her being this way now (being less popular and older). She SEEMS well adjusted, but who knows?

but these encounters are often the things you hear from a random girl you meet at camp as a teen, or in a Facebook comment, so a lot of times, they're not really google-able. 

• Love 1

There have been many claims about Chelsea being rude to people when they approach her. She actually addressed it on one of the Tell Nothings or aftershows and said it was because she suffered from anxiety, which makes it uncomfortable for her, and the one instance where she was apparently really mean to a young fan was because she was suffering from whatever it is called when you have the really severe PMS and apologized for her actions in that instance. 

Some of the others supported her about how some fans approach in a negative or scary way and she again said she was out-of-line with the young fan and tries not to leave the house during those periods. They also discussed how uncomfortable it made the kids when they were approached yet still sign up for the show so they can stuff it. I don't think the kids should be approached, though. 

I think it was Amber and Kail who were together for something and talked about the hateful comments that are yelled at them. They bothered Amber more than Kail who just accepted them as part of the job. And Kail's not even from Indiana! Living right outside of Indianapolis!! Who went to prison!!! Oh, Ambie...I love that rant.

• Love 6

I googled "Chelsea houska rude Reddit" and came up with all this! Note that there were no positive accounts. I hope she has gotten nicer to fans, but I am definitely not making it up! I dislike Chelsea, but I wouldn't make up things that aren't true. 

IMG_2649.PNG

IMG_2644.PNG

IMG_2645.PNG

IMG_2647.PNG

IMG_2648.PNG

IMG_2650.PNG

• LOL 1

With Chelsea and her supposed rudeness to fans or people not in her social circle, I think there is some middle ground. I can believe that Chelsea has social anxiety, I would even say that outside of her comfort zone, she might be an introvert or even kind of shy. I can say as a shy introvert, random people approaching me and fangirling/boying during my daily life would freak me out, and I'm sure I'd come across as rude, because people often confuse introversion with rudeness. A lot of fans also seem to have very unrealistic ideas about their favorite"celebrities" and expect them to be "on" all the time. 

On the other hand, I can also believe that Chelsea could have a catty side-she has her clique, she is from an upper-middle class background in a relatively small, rural community in BFE South Dakota, she's on tv and makes awesome money. Hell, I believe her whole community could be full of cliquey, gossipy people and she is just taking part in that culture. I can believe Chelsea can come off as a big fish in a small pond to some people. I don't think that makes her a bad person or anything, just a flawed one like the rest of us. 

• Love 10

This thread is not a doctoral thesis and receipts aren't required for debate. Feel free to share your opinions but do not make demands for evidence. 

(edited)
If you click on the thread the gifs are cute. Chelsea always joins in the banter on her threads. Unlike Leah and Jenelle (and others) who fight in their response threads.
Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, druzy said:
If you click on the thread the gifs are cute. Chelsea always joins in the banter on her threads. Unlike Leah and Jenelle (and others) who fight in their response threads.

It’s nice that she’s good about fan interactions, it’s definitely a good way to gain and keep followers. She’ll probably be really successful on social media still long after the show is over. People really like seeing her family. If she plays her cards right she could easily be making more money on social media than the show. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

It’s nice that she’s good about fan interactions, it’s definitely a good way to gain and keep followers. She’ll probably be really successful on social media still long after the show is over. People really like seeing her family. If she plays her cards right she could easily be making more money on social media than the show. 

She has great sense of humor. If you look at her response threads you see much more of her personality than is shown on TM2. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

She has great sense of humor. If you look at her response threads you see much more of her personality than is shown on TM2. 

Thanks, I’ve never really looked into her threads much. I just did and there are a bunch of people buying her shirts and bags. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since she has many die-hard fans but they seem expensive.

• Love 3
(edited)

Paislee went to Aubree’s softball practice today! It’s so good they’re able to still have a relationship, I was wondering about that. Awesome on the parts of Taylor and Chelsea. (There are more pics, including some of Aubree and Paislee together and the other kids, click the arrow.)

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
On 6/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, charmed1 said:

Do people realize that in the time it takes them to walk to Auntie Annie’s and back, this shirt can be made at any mall kiosk in America?

Fuck. Now I need pretzels.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 6/2/2019 at 12:44 AM, HeySandyStrange said:

With Chelsea and her supposed rudeness to fans or people not in her social circle, I think there is some middle ground. I can believe that Chelsea has social anxiety, I would even say that outside of her comfort zone, she might be an introvert or even kind of shy. I can say as a shy introvert, random people approaching me and fangirling/boying during my daily life would freak me out, and I'm sure I'd come across as rude, because people often confuse introversion with rudeness. A lot of fans also seem to have very unrealistic ideas about their favorite"celebrities" and expect them to be "on" all the time. 

On the other hand, I can also believe that Chelsea could have a catty side-she has her clique, she is from an upper-middle class background in a relatively small, rural community in BFE South Dakota, she's on tv and makes awesome money. Hell, I believe her whole community could be full of cliquey, gossipy people and she is just taking part in that culture. I can believe Chelsea can come off as a big fish in a small pond to some people. I don't think that makes her a bad person or anything, just a flawed one like the rest of us. 

Totally agree that it's probably a combination of both things.   

I'm much older than these Teen Moms so I don't really get the need to go up to famous people and start talking to them.  Maybe because I'm an introvert?   I work at a large university with a popular sports team and I see those players quite often.  I just have nothing to say so I don't approach them.  Plus, if they're in line getting something to eat, they probably don't want to be bothered by some rando old lady going, "hi!  tee heee... tee hee... um... great game!"   

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Paislee went to Aubree’s softball practice today! It’s so good they’re able to still have a relationship, I was wondering about that. Awesome on the parts of Taylor and Chelsea. (There are more pics, including some of Aubree and Paislee together and the other kids, click the arrow.)

How sweet. 

• Love 6
On 6/1/2019 at 3:23 PM, Rebecca said:

I was in a TM group on FB up until a few days ago (it literally disappeared, I can't find it) and someone posted an interaction with Chelsea.  Saw her in person, she was shopping with friends (which seems to be the only thing she does).  The poster was with her sister-in-law who is a teen and really likes Chelsea.  She said she felt bad about approaching her, but knew it would make her SIL happy.  So she approached her with a "sorry to bother you, I know you're shopping, but my sister-in-law is a big fan and would like to say hi to you..."  Chelsea was very short with her, barely said hi to the SIL then walked off with her friend and muttered, "I hate being bothered with this kind of stuff".  The poster said it took everything she had not to say, "without this kind of stuff, without fans, you wouldn't have a show..." but didn't. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I was in a TM group on FB up until a few days ago (it literally disappeared, I can't find it) and someone posted an interaction with Chelsea.  Saw her in person, she was shopping with friends (which seems to be the only thing she does).  The poster was with her sister-in-law who is a teen and really likes Chelsea.  She said she felt bad about approaching her, but knew it would make her SIL happy.  So she approached her with a "sorry to bother you, I know you're shopping, but my sister-in-law is a big fan and would like to say hi to you..."  Chelsea was very short with her, barely said hi to the SIL then walked off with her friend and muttered, "I hate being bothered with this kind of stuff".  The poster said it took everything she had not to say, "without this kind of stuff, without fans, you wouldn't have a show..." but didn't. 

I think if that's her attitude, she should have maybe thought twice about signing up for the show. Fame isn't for everybody, but this comes with the job. They live in small communities where most people know them, so it's not like they're being approached as often as people living in New York or LA, for instance. I also think fans need to be respectful, but it seems like these fans were. 

ETA: I could totally see her being like this when out with her friends, but totally sweet when out with Cole and the kids, because she likes showing off the family, and impressing cole with her sparkling social skills!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I think if that's her attitude, she should have maybe thought twice about signing up for the show. Fame isn't for everybody, but this comes with the job. They live in small communities where most people know them, so it's not like they're being approached as often as people living in New York or LA, for instance. I also think fans need to be respectful, but it seems like these fans were. 

ETA: I could totally see her being like this when out with her friends, but totally sweet when out with Cole and the kids, because she likes showing off the family, and impressing cole with her sparkling social skills!

I agree. No one is suggesting Chelsea put the safety of her family at risk, or give into weird fan demands, but her JOB is a “reality show/social media personality”. Being kind to fans is part of that job. If someone tried to touch her kids or take photos of her in the dressing room I could see her going off, but outside of that she should suck it up and be nice. That’s the bread and butter of the business. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Yikes. If it went down like that then that’s really crappy. I’m sure a lot of “famous” people don’t like dealing with it but she should’ve kept her mouth shut about how much she doesn’t like it, at least until they were out of the store. Maybe she felt awkward/embarrassed having it happening with her friend there? But she should be more polite for sure. Thanks for posting this, it seems more legit, to me, than other things I’ve read with no real details. If she dislikes the fans and “fame” she should leave the show already.

• Love 4

That last report is a little off putting however if she truly does have extreme anxiety, it could be that talking. And maybe she said it in more of an insecure type of way instead of rude and it just came off as rude. 

I am SO horrible at doing small talk with people, especially if i don't know them or only kind of know them.  I'm sure I've come across as a huge bitch once in awhile and I'm not stuck up at all. I'm just introverted and really terrible at faking it. 

My favorite people are the type that will just talk to you no matter what and don't even notice you aren't talking back.  I feel very comfortable around them. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

That last report is a little off putting however if she truly does have extreme anxiety, it could be that talking. And maybe she said it in more of an insecure type of way instead of rude and it just came off as rude. 

I am SO horrible at doing small talk with people, especially if i don't know them or only kind of know them.  I'm sure I've come across as a huge bitch once in awhile and I'm not stuck up at all. I'm just introverted and really terrible at faking it. 

My favorite people are the type that will just talk to you no matter what and don't even notice you aren't talking back.  I feel very comfortable around them

Lol, we’d get along swimmingly. One of my friends is the most anxious, socially awkward and seemingly bitchy (on the outside/first impression that is)people I know, but she’s really just... not good around strangers. She once told me the first time we met it was my prattling on about who knows what that made her somehow feel less awkward. We’ve been friends for 15 years now. 

Edit: I just realized saying that she’s “not good around strangers” makes her sound like my dog not my human friend. Lol. I’m also awkward, obviously! Haha

Edited by Enya Face
Because I made word salad
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

My favorite people are the type that will just talk to you no matter what and don't even notice you aren't talking back.  I feel very comfortable around them. 

Introvert here. Totally understand.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Meanwhile, somebody else excitedly posted pictures she took with Chelsea and Cole at what looked like a Target or something, having just run into them while shopping. Everybody seemed very happy.  Maybe the other person just caught her on an off day or was rude in the way they went about asking.  

(I can't find it but must have seen it on reddit. The person had posted the pic to their social media and gushed a bit about how thrilled she was to run into Chelsea, and this got spotted and someone posted it there, and then some made fun of her for being excited about it.)

You just can't win sometimes.

Edited by akr
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, akr said:

Meanwhile, somebody else excitedly posted pictures she took with Chelsea and Cole at what looked like a Target or something, having just run into them while shopping. Everybody seemed very happy.  Maybe the other person just caught her on an off day or was rude in the way they went about asking.  

(I can't find it but must have seen it on reddit. The person had posted the pic to their social media and gushed a bit about how thrilled she was to run into Chelsea, and this got spotted and someone posted it there, and then some made fun of her for being excited about it.)

I TOTALLY see Chelsea being sweet to fans around coley. She wouldn't want to come off as a bitch in front of coley, while her friends might find it sassy and funny. Plus, I'm sure she loves getting to show off coley and the fam to strangers. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, akr said:

Not sure if you’re joking or not but it was posted here, on this page, that’s basically what started all this discussion about her being polite or rude to fans. I, and others, definitely made fun of the fan for saying it was her dream of 7 years to meet Chelsea. I stand by that feeling. 😆

I think after being together, and having 3 kids, plus going through 2 births together, Chelsea and Cole are probably themselves around each other at this point, but maybe not.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Not sure if you’re joking or not but it was posted here, on this page, that’s basically what started all this discussion about her being polite or rude to fans. I, and others, definitely made fun of the fan for saying it was her dream of 7 years to meet Chelsea. I stand by that feeling. 😆

I think after being together, and having 3 kids, plus going through 2 births together, Chelsea and Cole are probably themselves around each other at this point, but maybe not.

Oops, just didn't remember where I read it I guess. 

• LOL 1
(edited)

There is a lot of pressure on women not to be "bitches." 

I personally don't care either way... but I don't see it as such a big deal if Chelsea actually does act like a bitch sometimes... particularly with strangers.  

Lots of "real" celebrities dislike being approached by fans/strangers... even those who choose to make their living by being in Hollywood movies.  I think the topic of what celebrities "owe" their fans is a topic that is up for debate... lots of different perspectives on that. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 11
52 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I personally don't care either way... but I don't see it as such a big deal if Chelsea actually does act like a bitch sometimes... particularly with strangers.  

Lots of "real" celebrities dislike being approached by fans/strangers... even those who choose to make their living by being in Hollywood movies.  I think the topic of what celebrities "owe" their fans is a topic that is up for debate... lots of different perspectives on that. 

I mean...they don't "owe" them anything...but at what point is it in your best business interests to be nice? There's definitely a line somewhere. 

• Love 2
(edited)
55 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Lots of "real" celebrities dislike being approached by fans/strangers... even those who choose to make their living by being in Hollywood movies. 

That’s a really good point. There are lots of celebrities who straight up refuse to take picture with or for fans too. I can’t remember who but I remember one saying it was like being a puppet or a walking show.

Maybe this is common knowledge because it’s been around for awhile but did everyone know that Randy had his own closed Facebook group? 

IMO he’s basically the thirstiest one that’s not an actual cast member, right up there near Debz OG in that regard.

CBC48FE3-53F1-471D-B262-453FA3061764.jpeg

I get having one for dentistry but he just has to throw TM in there. I haven’t joined and won’t but I’m willing to bet it’s mostly about TM. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.  

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, akr said:

Oops, just didn't remember where I read it I guess. 

I posted the picture of the thrilled fan meeting her and Cole in Target. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3