Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

So Adam's ex Brook did a story with the local news about being the victim of domestic violence.

As you'd expect, Adam is keeping it super classy by commenting all over the Facebook post where the news station links to the story.

https://www.facebook.com/keloland/?fref=ts

You have to scroll down and look for the story. Then open the comments to see how Adam is exposing himself as a douche to people who didn't watch TM2 & were unaware.

Where are Adam's comments, I didn't see them.  He's not exactly known for his way with words.  He needs to learn how to shut up.

That was quite a close up and it appears to be purple makeup.  It has that iridescent look that make up has and is really really fake looking.  Who was/is her boyfriend?

So Adam's ex Brook did a story with the local news about being the victim of domestic violence.

As you'd expect, Adam is keeping it super classy by commenting all over the Facebook post where the news station links to the story.

https://www.facebook.com/keloland/?fref=ts

You have to scroll down and look for the story. Then open the comments to see how Adam is exposing himself as a douche to people who didn't watch TM2 & were unaware.

That story about abuse came out in late August.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2384900/brooke-beaton-assault-teen-mom-2-adam-linds-ex-girlfriend-poses-in-shocking-domestic-violence-photos/

Is Adam barely responding to it now? Not sure what is the deal with this story and what it has to do with Adam. I don't see any of his comments. Can someone quote them?

• Love 1

And no, I couldn't find the comments either, but figured I'd link to the story.

I would agree with pretty much anyone who says her makeup looks fake. I also think it's kind of disgusting to fake DV to get publicity.

I really hope she isn't faking because it is so incredibly wrong to fake domestic violence, I would have bought the story and believed her over Adam, if I didn't see that picture. I don't want to say that domestic violence has to look any certain way, but I have unfortunately seen many domestic and other forms of violence victims (as a nurse). I'm trained to notice signs of domestic violence, and I've never seen someone with symmetrical bruising like that, it looks more like a nose job bruise. I hope I'm wrong and she just happened to weirdly bruise symmetrically, I suppose if her nose was broken it could bruise like that, but I just find it odd that she looks perfectly normal otherwise. There is no definite sign to indicate if somone is a victim, so what I'm going to say is not a declaration that she is lying, I really don't know what happened, but some of the things I would be looking for if I suspected it, I would look at her eyes, you can usually tell when someone has been crying a lot, which is generally the case in a domestic situation. All we can see is the face, but from what I can tell there are no other cuts/bruises/edema, if somone is hit enough to break a nose (it really doesn't take a whole lot) there is usually other signs of injury in the face. Those bruised look more than a day old to me, bruises tend to start out light and get darker and they heal and turn kinda yellow. If they were a day old like the article says, I would expect them to look a little fresher (that's a weird way to describe a bruise), the would likely be more reddish/blue and be raised than black/purple.

Great Kazu, I can't link it on my phone but I just saw the news station link that Niksac posted, I only noticed Adam replying to one comment, but I didn't look that closely for others because I figured it would be more of the same, but one woman commented that the man who hit her was Adam Lind (in the actual story nobody is named as the abuser), some random person replayed that it was not Adam and she needed to get her story straight before commenting (now that I'm typing this I just realized that was probably the same dude who was with him all of the time this season) then Adam also replayed basically the same thing, she needed to get her story straight, that he was not involved in either case (apparently she had accused someone else) and that is why all of his charges were dropped/dismissed.

I copy/pasted this, it only let me copy/paste the block of comments, Adams are at the bottom, I was going to delete everything but Adams, but decided just to let everyone see them all.

16 Comments

Also post on Facebook

Joe McGuire

Are you serioius,in Montana. I was was charged with felonly because I asked who she was fscrewing around with

]

Monday at 11:36pm

Justin Hansen

Is this you? http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/08/great-falls-man-charged-th-partner-assault/21464867/

Yesterday at 8:00am · Like · 2

Casey Wilson

Justin, since we are posting links...how about this one http://starcasm.net/archives/292088

Yesterday at 11:14am · Like

Gerard Heck

A man should NEVER hit a woman. My GF says, "If we argue I will attack you with kisses...". Take note… More

Yesterday at 3:04am

4 people

Elizabeth Sue Bullard

Wow, wish I had looked that nice after my attacks! My eyes would be swelled shut. Most of my face was red… More

Yesterday at 7:33am

Darwin Wollmann

And your point is?

Yesterday at 8:03am · Like · 4

Theresa Anders

Darwin Wollmann Yeah, I have a hard time believing these women in these article comments, here and on… More

Yesterday at 8:59am · Like

Casey Wilson

The problem with most dv stories is they assume women are always the victims...the FACT IS Women are… More

Yesterday at 9:16am

Alicia Ivie

The man she is referring to is Adam Lind. FYI Seems like another publicity stunt. If not, I hope anyone who is abused gets help. No one deserves that!

Yesterday at 1:11pm

Shelon Marie

Get your facts straight before you comment please. The "man" she was attacked by was not Adam Lind. It… More

Yesterday at 2:14pm · Like · 2

Adam Lind

Once again crazy lady .. Idk who u r .. U need to get facts before typing... I had absolutely nothing to do with this or the first case ... Hence ALL CHARGES DROPPED by the judge and the state BTW .. Doesn't that scream something... Smh

2 hours ago · Like · 1

View more replies…

• Love 2

leighroda - thanks so much. You are a doll.

I am still not clear about this DV issue. What I mean is, it seems Brooke had some professional photos taken of herself as a way to spotlight DV.  Not sure if Brooke is good friends with the photographer. I am not sure how it is Brooke came to be the face of this campaign. I didn't real the whole story. Could it be possible the photographer had Brooke "made-up" to enhance her facial bruising so they show up better in the photos? In the Facebook photo where Brooke has her head tilted back, you can see two "tear drops" rolling down her face. Those are fake tears. I have seen professional photos of DV victims and those also had fake tears and similar-looking bruises.

Again, not sure what to make of this whole thing. It mentions charges were dropped. That happens a lot in DV cases. Sometimes the victim recants or there isn't enough evidence to charge the suspect. And yes, sometimes the "victim" lies. It is bothersome though that Adam has been connected to this matter. Yes the guy is an asshole in so many ways. He can be verbally and sometimes mentally abusive. I hate that his name was mentioned as having been the one who assaulted Brooke, if she was assaulted by another guy. I just saw the one comment Adam posted. If there are more, I didn't see them.  I wonder how he knew about that Facebook posting? I would guess someone he knew came across the posting and saw that his name was being mentioned as the abuser.

Bottom line, if Adam's name is being thrown out there simply because he once dated the girl, and his name is now being mentioned as the abuser, he has a right to defend himself.

• Love 1

Adam Lind

Once again crazy lady .. Idk who u r .. U need to get facts before typing... I had absolutely nothing to do with this or the first case ... Hence ALL CHARGES DROPPED by the judge and the state BTW .. Doesn't that scream something... Smh

OK, I have no problem with Adam taking to Facebook to defend himself or refute any allegations, but 1. Given the seriousness of the topic, I wish he would not use text speak to do so, and 2. Charges dropped =/= assault didn't happen, the same way a not guilty verdict is not the same as "innocent". I don't like his comment that it "screams something" as that implies all accused are innocent if the charges are dropped. I wish he would have just said, I've never been physically abusive and this article is not about me.

Thanks for summarizing all that,  Leighroda! Also interesting to read about the signs of abuse. I know a police officer who has answered a fair amount of DV calls and he says it's quite common for the victim to drop the charges, or in some cases, try and interfere with the cop arresting the guy in the first place, even if she is the one who called. Adam may well be innocent, but I don't consider anyone innocent merely since the charges were dropped.

• Love 2

leighroda - thanks so much. You are a doll.

I am still not clear about this DV issue. What I mean is, it seems Brooke had some professional photos taken of herself as a way to spotlight DV. Not sure if Brooke is good friends with the photographer. I am not sure how it is Brooke came to be the face of this campaign. I didn't real the whole story. Could it be possible the photographer had Brooke "made-up" to enhance her facial bruising so they show up better in the photos? In the Facebook photo where Brooke has her head tilted back, you can see two "tear drops" rolling down her face. Those are fake tears. I have seen professional photos of DV victims and those also had fake tears and similar-looking bruises.

Again, not sure what to make of this whole thing. It mentions charges were dropped. That happens a lot in DV cases. Sometimes the victim recants or there isn't enough evidence to charge the suspect. And yes, sometimes the "victim" lies. It is bothersome though that Adam has been connected to this matter. Yes the guy is an asshole in so many ways. He can be verbally and sometimes mentally abusive. I hate that his name was mentioned as having been the one who assaulted Brooke, if she was assaulted by another guy. I just saw the one comment Adam posted. If there are more, I didn't see them. I wonder how he knew about that Facebook posting? I would guess someone he knew came across the posting and saw that his name was being mentioned as the abuser.

Bottom line, if Adam's name is being thrown out there simply because he once dated the girl, and his name is now being mentioned as the abuser, he has a right to defend himself.

According to her comments in the article, her friend is a photographer and she had her take pictures of the actual injuries the next day, I gave her the benefit of a doubt that they were maybe recreated, but I wanted to be sure before I commented on it before, so I read the whole article and she is the one who says they are the actual injuries, the day after they occurred. The other thing I found odd, is how she claims it happened, she claimed the left side of her face was hit, but if I saw the injuries I would have said she was hit squarely in the bridge of her nose. I am in no way the end all of looking at injuries, so do not take what they m saying as gospel, but as I said last night, a perfectly symmetric injury is not really common, and especially when she stated she was hit on the left side. That doesn't necessarily mean you bruise directly where you were hit, based on the picture I would guess IF she was hit (like I said it looks more like a nose job, or it's make up) I would say she was hit just above the bruising, if you think about the anatomy of a bruise (yes I'm a huge nerd) a bruise is simply damage to the soft tissue, and a pooling of blood in that area, so if she was hit just above the bruise to me it makes sense that it would pool slightly below the injury.

The easiest way for me to illustrate this is, when I was younger I was hit in the head with a bar (it was one of those swinging bars over water that people hold on and swing to jump in, I threw it up to someone and they missed it and I didn't see, it came back and hit me hard) it hit me just above the end of my eye brow on the right side of my head, I had a pretty big goose egg when it happened, but a day or 2 later that swelling went down and the bruising was actually on my eye lid, even though it actually was not injured at all.

My point is, if she was actually hit more on the left side although there bruising I suppose could spread to the right side, it would have been heavier on one side, not the same like her picture.

Sorry I know that's a lot of details nobody asked for, but it infuriates me to see someone taking what is a very serious issue and lying about it, this is part of the reason it's hard for actual victims to come forward because they are afraid their stories will be doubted.

• Love 2

Thanks again Leighroda for going into detail about the photography session.

Sorry I know that's a lot of details nobody asked for, but it infuriates me to see someone taking what is a very serious issue and lying about it, this is part of the reason it's hard for actual victims to come forward because they are afraid their stories will be doubted.

Agree. If her claim was she was hit on the side of the face, why is there bruising in the center of her face?

I have no problem, again, with Adam defending himself. His post comes off as if the allegations are false. He just might know the girl better than the rest of us. She might be the kind of girl who cries wolf, accuses guys of hitting her, or paints herself as a victim. Anyone remember what Kail did to Jo when she accused him of DV when in reality, it was HER who had hit him? Unfortunately, just like there are people, like Kail, who will get back at someone by claiming DV.

• Love 1

Adam's comments on the FB post about the story seem to have poofed. I agree he is right to defend himself but he was saying stuff like "she came to my house to have sex with me that night and her face was fine"..... I really thought it was unnecessary for him to throw in the info about them hooking up. His other comments were pretty profanity-laced and kind of slut-shame-y. It just struck me as classless for someone with two daughters and for posting on a news story. (But I don't know what I expected).

• Love 2

Adam's comments on the FB post about the story seem to have poofed. I agree he is right to defend himself but he was saying stuff like "she came to my house to have sex with me that night and her face was fine"..... I really thought it was unnecessary for him to throw in the info about them hooking up. His other comments were pretty profanity-laced and kind of slut-shame-y. It just struck me as classless for someone with two daughters and for posting on a news story. (But I don't know what I expected).

If Adam's name was mentioned in something as bad as domestic violence because of her, I don't have a problem with him putting up the info on them hooking up.  And I'm not surprised the F bomb and other seedy language was used by Adam, it takes a lot less to set him off.  This would be a serious issue if people are linking him because he is an ex-boyfriend.   I thought someone named Matt was mentioned as the guy who allegedly did this.  The article said that they could not find out any info on his arrest or charges which throws more suspicion on this woman. 

A photographer would have no business "enhancing" bruises on a victim's face.  Talk about unethical. 

The article said that they could not find out any info on his arrest or charges which throws more suspicion on this woman.

I agree. So, are they saying she did not press charges (that they can find proof)?  I realize a lot of physical and sexual violence goes unreported, but taking the time to document and publish evidence of injuries while not seeking legal remedies seems quite backwards. I am going to side eye anyone who claims to be the face of domestic violence but does not press charges.

I know next to nothing about medical stuff, so thanks for the detailed explanation Leighroda! I felt like I was reading CSI or something, but in a good way. I have seen women with two black eyes after a nose job and I do agree that the bruising strongly resembles that.

It's too bad I'm so suspicious of her, because I'm always so impressed when rape and domestic violence victims come forward publicly. It's an extremely personal issue and if I were the victim, I don't know that I'd be okay with my name and picture being published in regards to the story- even though logically victims have nothing to be ashamed of, there is often a lot of shame there, sadly. So it's always cool to me to see someone say, I'm talking about this thing that happened to me, it wasn't my fault and it could have happened to anybody, and I'm not going to hide in a corner like I did something wrong. If someone was making this up to get attention, that would be so disrespectful to those that have been through it. I mean, on top of all the other reasons why lying about it is wrong.

• Love 2

I realize a lot of physical and sexual violence goes unreported, but taking the time to document and publish evidence of injuries while not seeking legal remedies seems quite backwards. I am going to side eye anyone who claims to be the face of domestic violence but does not press charges.

I agree. Victims who usually document domestic violence in their lives, are doing so out of fear and have a long-term plan in mind. Think of Nicole Brown. She documented her abuse because her fear was that O.J. Simpson would kill her and get away with it. Her hopes were the evidence she leaves behind would be sufficient in a courtroom where she couldn't speak for herself. This ex-girlfriend of Adam's doesn't seem to be going that route. Just skimming through the article, it appears she went to this friend who happens to be a photographer, this friend saw her injuries and suddenly had to put her friend's face out there as a face of domestic violence. The issue I have with that is, if Brooke took the time to go out on social media to proclaim being the victim of domestic abuse, why has reporting this abuse to police been side-stepped? I don't think it is out of fear or else why then go public with facial injuries and proclaim she has been abused? Those in her circle would certainly know who she is referencing and therefore, it would get back to the abuser, if there is in fact an abuser.

Now, if Brooke went out as the face of domestic violence and made it clear she had been abused in the past and is in a better place in her life where she is now in healthy relationships and wants to share her story, that is one thing. I realize though there might still be people who would question which of her boyfriends she is referring to with her claims of abuse. This reminds me of the whole Halle Berry matter where the public was trying to establish which of her many famous boyfriends had beat her up and caused her permanent damage to her eardrum after she mentioned having been in such a relationship.

Out of all the claims Chelsea has made about Adam, many of which are true, and of all the things we have witnessed of his behavior throughout the seasons, including his behavior outside of the show, not one claim has been made by Chelsea that he was ever physically abusive to her or Aubree. There was that one moment on camera where Adam pinched Aubree and was so gleeful about having done that to his own child as she cried out in pain. Does that make him an abuser? Is it a sign or red flag? To each his own on that question. I have come to know many abusers in my line of work who seek therapy. No, I am not a therapist. I work in a mental health facility.  Many of them are very kind and sweet. It is hard to believe they would ever hurt anyone. Sometimes though, those are the ones that are the most frightening. Jekyll and Hyde pretty much.

Adam's name was mentioned in the comments. Unless he was charged, I will say he has every right to defend himself. Adam has never been one to speak eloquently. His post comes off the same way he talks. Whatever other comments he posted, that have since been deleted, it is hard for me to comment on since I would rather read his actual comments.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

I feel like that would be more clear if she actually spoke about him specifically and the reasons why he's so great besides "I have a family finally!!" On the show there was a scene with her on a swing with that ridiculous headband on and her friend asked her about Cole and she said the same thing about the finally family. I just think it's weird.

• Love 2

Oh wow, I didn't think they'd get engaged so soon. But at the same time it makes sense, they seem very in love. The ring is beautiful and I bet she'll pick out a beautiful dress. I love weddings, I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Chelsea annoys me but I'm glad at least 1 of these girls has a real chance at happiness.

• Love 3

I wish her well but if I were any of these girls I would be very wary of any people who wanted to date me. I remember reading somewhere that Cole agreed to move in with Chelsea if she paid his bills so  he could quit his job or something. I'm sure these girls are very attractive to 20 something year old guys who are either attracted to fame (Javi) or a free ride (Nathan, all of Janelle's loser boyfriends, Maci's boyfriend and possibly Cole.)   Chelsea is in no way supporting herself working a couple days a week at the salon. She's living off money Randy invested and her TM money.  She won't be able to support herself in the way she's used to living just by working at a salon part time so I hope Cole plans on working to help support his new family when this show is done.

• Love 4

I think social media is just the 'new' way to make contact with someone for the younger generation. 

I was watching a catfish special last night and almost everyone single one of the stories started with "my friend told me I should check out his/her friend..... so i contact them via social media/facebook"  no phone numbers or text.... they contacted them by adding them on facebook first. 

Happy for Chelsea though! Cole seems like a good guy. 

I remember reading somewhere that Cole agreed to move in with Chelsea if she paid his bills so  he could quit his job or something. I'm sure these girls are very attractive to 20 something year old guys who are either attracted to fame (Javi) or a free ride (Nathan, all of Janelle's loser boyfriends, Maci's boyfriend and possibly Cole.)

I've never heard that Cole wanted Chelsea to pay his bills and quit his job. I really hope he isn't looking for a free ride, he doesn't seem like a loser like Javi or Nathan are. Cole doesn't seem like he has it in him to put up a facade to get what he wants, like swarmy Nathan did (badly), but who knows. I hope they and Aubree are very happy.

• Love 3

Good luck to Chelsea and Cole.  They seem to have it together and we have yet to see an arrest/head-shake/bacon-slap so they are a step up from most of the TM2 relationships.  

And sure, Chelsea probably doesn't work every day at the spa but when the gravy train eventually stops she will be able get a job without too much strife.  She has the crappiest TM dad of them all and IMO she is doing a good job of raising Aubree. It sounds stupid but being the only TM2 girl without a second kid (or second pregnancy) is a reasonable achievement considering the stats.  I hope that we get to see at least part of the wedding.  I agree with whoever said that she should be rewarded for actually having her sh*t together.  

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 2

I wish her well but if I were any of these girls I would be very wary of any people who wanted to date me. I remember reading somewhere that Cole agreed to move in with Chelsea if she paid his bills so  he could quit his job or something. I'm sure these girls are very attractive to 20 something year old guys who are either attracted to fame (Javi) or a free ride (Nathan, all of Janelle's loser boyfriends, Maci's boyfriend and possibly Cole.)   Chelsea is in no way supporting herself working a couple days a week at the salon. She's living off money Randy invested and her TM money.  She won't be able to support herself in the way she's used to living just by working at a salon part time so I hope Cole plans on working to help support his new family when this show is done.

Some publications simply print lies. There is no way in bloody hell that Randylicious would tolerate her supporting Cole, who has a college degree and a good job. When the noncontributing Adam was living in an apartment with Chelsea for a while, he was extremely hard on them both. Chelsea may not be a scholar, but she's not a dummy either. And as a young mother,completing the family is naturally very important, especially with a deadbeat like Adam as the baby daddy, she is right to seek a man who can be a strong and loving step-father for Aubree instead of troubled fuck buddies like Jenelle and Leah.

I'm really pleased for her and hope it will be a marriage made in heaven. 

• Love 2

I like Chelsea but I don't give her gold stars for having her shit together. She was a spoiled girl from an upper middle class family who always had the cushion of Daddy to fall back on. She really didn't have to overcome the challenges faced by most single moms and it still took her six years to get a freaking GED. Even without Teen Mom she wouldn't have been struggling in terms of money or family help.

• Love 8

I give Chelsea lots of breaks with regard to the GED because I think she was clinically depressed. I don't give her gold stars but I think Chelsea is doing fine. And, that's ok. She doesn't need to be a cancer researcher or arguing cases in front of the Supreme Court of whichever Dakota she's in. She's an average person, with an average job, and she's a pretty good mom to her daughter. Considering the cluster-fuck that some of these teen moms are, that's pretty good. I honestly feel that Chelsea  is the optimistic part of this show. Yeah, she's not a super-achiever but many people aren't. She's doing all right, and seems happy, and really that's all we can ask of her. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 9

Good for you, Chelsea and Cole! Congrats!

I am glad to see at least one girl in this franchise finished some sort of schooling, kept a job for a period of time, didn't have a second child as a "trap baby" or MTV storyline, and didn't end up with some abusive loser or mooching loser.

Honestly if you would have asked me the during first couple of seasons of TM if Cheslea would do any of these things within the next few years I wouldn't have been so confident. It took forever for her to get her GED but she did do it and then finished aesthetician school. I really thought she'd be 30 still pining for verbally abusive loser Adam with no GED and no job outside of TM. I've always liked her and I'm glad she's proved me and others wrong. I also think she's the best mom of the bunch. GOOD FOR YOU, CHELSEA! If any of these girls deserve a MTV-funded wedding and episode, it's her. And if any girls deserves a nice guy (even if he is goofy), it's Chelsea. Good for them, Aubree, and their piggy.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

Being optimistic for a girl on this series, and being happy for her future marriage, is not akin to giving out gold stars.

However Chelsea grew up, and whatever luxuries she was afforded for having Randy for a father, she still went out to establish herself with a career. She could have easily gone the opposite route and just laid on her ass without getting that GED. She could have just lived off her dad and spent all of her Teen Mom money. She could have easily ended up another Maci or even another Leah, without the addiction problem.

She really didn't have to overcome the challenges faced by most single moms

I assume you mean teen mothers. Not all single teen mothers are having hard times or ending up on welfare and food stamps. Many of them have families who support them until they can get that GED, go to college or establish a trade. Many of these girls have families who help them raise their baby, whether they are rolling in the dough, middle-class, or making ends meet.  Chelsea is no different. The only difference is, she is on a tv show that pays her. From what I have gathered from reading posts here over the seasons, most, if not all, are in agreement that these girls should be paid. Why that is some fault of Chelsea's, I don't understand. Personally, the rest of the girls could learn a lesson from what Randy has dished out over the years. They might have a bigger bank account along with some investments. I am not sure what the issue is with Chelsea having grown up the way she did. My parents helped one of our siblings who found herself in a similar situation. We helped her with her baby and our mother took care of that baby for the most part while my sister finished college. The father of the baby was in her life, but he too was in college. The idea was to help these two as they finish their education so they could then get their careers going, which is what ended up happening. There are a lot of families like Chelsea, but I wouldn't consider them being spoiled. I call it helping to direct their children to make proper choices so they can stand on their own two feet.

Leah is the spoiled one of the bunch. Parents can spoil their kids in more ways than just financial.

Wishing Cole, Chelsea, and Aubree the best.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12

Wasn't it that he saw her at a gas station then contacted her later through Facebook? That's what I thought I heard.

Oh, could be... I remember that the gas station was involved but I don't know in what capacity, so that is very possible.

I'm just saying, Chelsea's not doing anything above and beyond what normal adults are supposed to do. The bar is set pretty low for the girls on these shows, so naturally she stands out as extraordinary when she really isn't. Mileage varies, of course.

• Love 8

I understand that thinking, and I agree. She is not doing anything that is spectacular and no one has commented as such. It is being taken that way.  

When it comes to teen moms in general, the odds are already against them. Throw hard cash at them and the odds are they will do what Leah, Maci, or even what Jenelle is doing - being careless with their finances and not planning for their futures. Chelsea is doing what we had hoped the rest would be doing. She is doing the normal, adult thing in life as one should be doing. MTV has played a part in the corruption of most of these girls. To see one of them not fall into that group, and to watch her grow into a responsible young lady, is a testament to how important it is for parents, like Randy, to work hard at being a parent and how sometimes as parents we have to help direct and guide our children. Our job is not done when they turn 18 years old. They may be a legal adult, but their minds are not always thinking like a mature adult.

• Love 13

I'm just saying, Chelsea's not doing anything above and beyond what normal adults are supposed to do. The bar is set pretty low for the girls on these shows, so naturally she stands out as extraordinary when she really isn't. Mileage varies, of course.

it makes all the difference in the world when these teen moms have family support and Chelsea is a good example of how much difference it makes.

None of the others on Teen mom 2 had fathers in their lives growing up putting them at a higher risk of having a baby at a young age and making poor decisions regarding men. Jenelle is a good example.

Chelsea and Randy have an excellent relationship and he has helped her through some tough times. It's too bad the other girls didn't have better luck in the parent department.

Chelsea and Cole seem to be a good match so hopefully it will work out.

• Love 6