Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

ooh I have so many things to say!

1) I'm still mad at Chelsea for letting her dog get eaten by that other dog ages ago. Remember that? She was headed off to take her GED and she let the puppy out WITHOUT A LEASH and the dog next door attacked it. She called Randy in tears. However, I'm glad she learned from that. It was an awful thing to happen to that poor dog and probably a terrible thing for Chelsea to have to witness. Still mad about it, though.

2) A guy I went to college with and was very close to until our late 20s (I'm late 40s now) was arrested and convicted for the same thing that britnee's husband was. He worked in HR for a school district. Put an ad on Craigslist looking to hook up and a couple of things about how it was worded caught the eye of the local police officer assigned to such things and he showed up in a grocery store parking lot with a box of condoms and $100 and they arrested him then and there. I was shocked. I'm no longer in touch with anyone who has been in touch with him recently, but I understand that after this happened (in 2016?) he lost his job, his wife left him and he had to register on the sex offender registry (which is how I found out in the first place...I was thinking "I wonder where so and so is now?").

3) I still want Randy to give me some botox. 

Ok, I guess I only had two things to say. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think so too, Chelsea could’ve excelled at makeup artistry and hair styling, but all the people I know starting out need to have HUSTLE to make money at it (even if they are talented). 

A million times yes to Aubree being stylish but still a little girl! A little girl can love dressing up/clothes etc and NOT be sexualized. Of course there is nothing wrong with a young girl not caring about these things, but it urks me when people use an interest in fashion to sexualize their prepubscent child. No just no. Aubree looks cute and comfortable in these photos, and like the young girl she is, not a tiny woman. 

She's also not covered in shitty wet n wild makeup like leahs girlses.... when leah gets them ready, she makes those poor girls look like florida truck stop hookers....sad and disgusting! But i wouldn't expect anything else with that slow, holler opossum! 

Edited by JuliesMommy
Typo lol
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What is obvi? 

Obvious...as in...its obvious that Pete WAS a big part of the family until the baby came.  I absolutely hate all the animal hoarding going on with the moms...especially Cate getting a mini pig and now a horse to keep at her house? No! Amber and Janelle's hoarding is off the charts, etc... Chelsea has always been my favorite, because she was such a responsible and loving animal mom!

Her posting that Pete all of a sudden LOVES being outside in the dead of winter..when she says its nice weather ? umm ok...

My dogs like to be outside too..

but if they were once a big part of the family, and then just dumped in the backyard, well...that's a different story.

This is a big topic on her IG and FB pages, so Im not the only one who has noticed.  

I love mini pigs (obvi), so I was very aware of him, and loved him being shown all the time...learning to give kisses, spin, sit...and just be cuddled.  Also why I started following her on IG. So, when I watch now, and he is not in ANY scene, vs basically every scene when they were at home (even just in the back ground).

As I said before, if mini pigs get stressed (and they do very easily), the get a condition called Dippity.  Very serious, and VERY painful.?

http://www.pigplacementnetwork.org/information/ppnlibrary/behavior-and-care-dippity-pig-syndrome/

Edited by Christi
37 minutes ago, Christi said:

Obvious...as in...its obvious

Maybe it is obvious to you, but it is not at all obvious to others here. Is it Twitter speak? Just some friendly advice, not everyone is on Twitter and it makes it hard to understand Twitter speak on a board.

Just so you know, the show is heavily edited. We aren't seeing much scenes of all the pets on the show. The focus is on the cast members. The only animal that is in the forefront right now seems to be Sophia. We aren't even seeing many glimpses of Sophia's mini-horse as in the previous season. Just Farrah's dogs, and even that scene was just a millisecond. I understand wanting to see the pets more on the show, I enjoyed the scenes of Pete the Pig myself. I guess the show is just sticking with scenes they deem fit.

I think if we are going to question one animal not being shown and assumptions are going to be made, the same holds for all the pets who are not visible on social media and the show.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 16
30 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Maybe it is obvious to you, but it is not at all obvious to others here. Is it Twitter speak? Just some friendly advice, not everyone is on Twitter and it makes it hard to understand Twitter speak on a board.

Just so you know, the show is heavily edited. We aren't seeing much scenes of all the pets on the show. The focus is on the cast members. The only animal that is in the forefront right now seems to be Sophia. We aren't even seeing many glimpses of Sophia's mini-horse as in the previous season. Just Farrah's dogs, and even that scene was just a millisecond. I understand wanting to see the pets more on the show, I enjoyed the scenes of Pete the Pig myself. I guess the show is just sticking with scenes they deem fit.

I think if we are going to question one animal not being shown and assumptions are going to be made, the same holds for all the pets who are not visible on social media and the show.

Thing is, if I spell out "obvi" here on my iPad, it automatically fills in"obviously " for me, so I don't understand  using the slang. But I am very old school, seeing "words" like "prolly" and "adorbs" just make me irrationally stabby lol. And again, it is harder for me to write the slang as my iPad simply fills in the correct words. JMHO.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Thing is, if I spell out "obvi" here on my iPad, it automatically fills in"obviously " for me, so I don't understand  using the slang. But I am very old school, seeing "words" like "prolly" and "adorbs" just make me irrationally stabby lol. And again, it is harder for me to write the slang as my iPad simply fills in the correct words. JMHO.

I get a bit stabby about it myself so, I can fully understand. LOL  It just depends. I know I am guilty of having posted wanna instead of want to, but at least it is generally understood. The Twitter shorthand outside of Twitter gets me real stabby.

2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

She's also not covered in shitty wet n wild makeup like leahs girlses.... when leah gets them ready, she makes those poor girls look like florida truck stop hookers....sad and disgusting! But i wouldn't expect anything else with that slow, holler opossum! 

LOL 

Aubree is cute without the pile of make-up on. Let's hope she doesn't follow in her mother's footsteps.

• Love 7

I don't know if obvi is Twitter speak (can't stand Twitter) but it's def millennial speak. (As I say def, lol) 

I don't mind the silly slang words of today any more than my parents' silly slang words. Every generation finds new words to butcher, lol.

I think Pete is probably perfectly fine. I've always thought the pig thing was weird (I would never want a pig...?) but I think Chelsea is probably a good pig mom. We aren't as obsessed with our dog now that we have a baby. It's not like we neglect him. It's just how things go. *Shrug*

• Love 11
On 1/7/2018 at 0:22 PM, Christi said:

Her posting that Pete all of a sudden LOVES being outside in the dead of winter..when she says its nice weather ? umm ok...

It's dead of winter NOW. It wasn't when they were filming. I am certain her pets aren't stuck outside in this frigid winter we've been having. But we aren't watching in real time. And I agree with her that having all the crew in the house makes it cramped and hectic enough, especially as Watson gets more mobile. I'd probably put my animals away when the cameras showed up too. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It's dead of winter NOW. It wasn't when they were filming. I am certain her pets aren't stuck outside in this frigid winter we've been having. But we aren't watching in real time. And I agree with her that having all the crew in the house makes it cramped and hectic enough, especially as Watson gets more mobile. I'd probably put my animals away when the cameras showed up too. 

Right. That tweet of Chelsea's about Pete being outside and loving the weather was posted in August. That is not winter time. 

She then posted how Pete is in the house during winter. 

15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't know if obvi is Twitter speak (can't stand Twitter) but it's def millennial speak. (As I say def, lol) 

I don't mind the silly slang words of today any more than my parents' silly slang words. Every generation finds new words to butcher, lol.

I think Pete is probably perfectly fine. I've always thought the pig thing was weird (I would never want a pig...?) but I think Chelsea is probably a good pig mom. We aren't as obsessed with our dog now that we have a baby. It's not like we neglect him. It's just how things go. *Shrug*

Many people use slang words when speaking, that's a given.  Our parents weren't posting on forums when using their slang words. lol

On a forum though, I try my best to write out so everyone can understand. The occasional "lol" and "def" are pretty well-known. 

• Love 8
On 1/8/2018 at 9:41 AM, Lm2162 said:

Yes! I've never thought Leah was a very naturally pretty girl (more like she is thin and blonde and so a certain kind of guy is always going to find her attractive), but she looks much younger here than usual. Maybe she's working on her health? She's been looking better.

Yes she has been looking better! This natural day makeup is a good look for her. 

And I do agree- Leah is thin, white and blonde, in certain circles that automatically means “hot”. She isn’t a ugly young woman by any means, but I think someone like Miranda, is a thin white blonde woman who is pretty in her own right. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is this Leah’s grandmother? (Or great grandmother) I’m sorry for her loss. 

I’m thinking it’s her Best Friends grandmother since she tagged her in it.   

• Love 5

Cole's leg shaking before the first look.....who is cutting onions in here, damnit???? 

As to the new situation with Adumb, I'm glad HIS visits are at a supervised center, but is anyone else worried his parents might not follow the rules on that one weekend a month without him? 

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Cole's leg shaking before the first look.....who is cutting onions in here, damnit???? 

As to the new situation with Adumb, I'm glad HIS visits are at a supervised center, but is anyone else worried his parents might not follow the rules on that one weekend a month without him? 

I doubt it, especially if they actually care about seeing Aubree in the future. She's more than old enough now to report exactly who was there and what they did, so all it would take was one slip up with having him over there (not that the slip couldn't be disastrous, knowing Adumb) and I'm more than confident that Chelsea would cut those visits right off. 

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks mod for changing the thread title. 

I love it too!! I wish she could see this lol. She would get such a laugh at all our snark with ALL the other bitches, and how she's always the exception! (Which she is btw). I could hear her voice now "oh my god you guys!! Youre sooo funny!" Followed by her annoying baby voice "you guysss are sooo cuuuute!!" ? lol 

She's still my fave tho! ?

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, neenyah said:

I doubt it, especially if they actually care about seeing Aubree in the future. She's more than old enough now to report exactly who was there and what they did, so all it would take was one slip up with having him over there (not that the slip couldn't be disastrous, knowing Adumb) and I'm more than confident that Chelsea would cut those visits right off. 

Good point. Thanks for talking me down. 

• Love 2
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Link to double homicide??? Shit! We knew that guy was bad news, just not on that level.

I used to think that dude must have been his sober coach!  Whoah, was I wrong!!!!

• Love 8

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/01/12/teen-mom-2-star-chelsea-houska-wins-court-battle-with-ex-adam-lind-for-daughter-aubree-get-exclusive-details-from-inside-the-courtroom/

Adam’s parents were not happy about the changes made,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “They are very upset.”

The Ashley can reveal that Adam, who has been battling substance abuse and legal issues, made a rare appearance in the courtroom and, although he was not thrilled, he agreed to all of Chelsea’s terms before the hearing even started, which means no one had to testify.

The Ashley can confirm that the hearing was filmed for an upcoming episode of ‘Teen Mom 2.’

• Love 7
6 hours ago, teapot said:

I always knew that chicken-wing loving fool was up to no good! 

46 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Adam’s parents were not happy about the changes made,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “They are very upset.”

So they think their drug addled, selfish, incessantly negligent son should be able to see his daughter whenever he wants, wherever he wants? Or are they upset about their two weekends being down to one?

• Love 11

I imagine they are upset about losing time with her.  I don't think Adumb has been around much recently, anyway.  Plus with the way they've stayed off the show, they are probably pissed off at him for getting their time reduced.  Especially if he didn't put up a fight.  I don't think Adumb's parents have their heads in the sand like Rhiiine's.  They are probably hurt more than anything but I can see Chelsea including them in Aubree's life with Chelsea and her family there.  Like birthdays and school celebrations, etc.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/01/12/teen-mom-2-star-chelsea-houska-wins-court-battle-with-ex-adam-lind-for-daughter-aubree-get-exclusive-details-from-inside-the-courtroom/

The Ashley can reveal that Adam, who has been battling substance abuse and legal issues, made a rare appearance in the courtroom and, although he was not thrilled, he agreed to all of Chelsea’s terms before the hearing even started, which means no one had to testify.

The Ashley can confirm that the hearing was filmed for an upcoming episode of ‘Teen Mom 2.’

This is what one does when the other parent is a drug addict and they have fears about their child's safety and welfare. Good on you, Chelsea! 

Oh well, too bad Adam's parents. I am sure you will miss out on time with your grandchild your home, but guess what? You can easily go over to visit your grandchild at HER home. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
42 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This is what one does when the other parent is a drug addict and they have fears about their child's safety and welfare. Good on you, Chelsea! 

Oh well, too bad Adam's parents. I am sure you will miss out on time with your grandchild your home, but guess what? You can easily go over to visit your grandchild at HER home. 

Amen. 

1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I imagine they are upset about losing time with her.  I don't think Adumb has been around much recently, anyway.  Plus with the way they've stayed off the show, they are probably pissed off at him for getting their time reduced.  Especially if he didn't put up a fight.  I don't think Adumb's parents have their heads in the sand like Rhiiine's.  They are probably hurt more than anything but I can see Chelsea including them in Aubree's life with Chelsea and her family there.  Like birthdays and school celebrations, etc.

I don’t think The Linds are as in denial as the  (what in the hell is Ryan’s last name?).... as Jen and Larry, BUT I believe they enable Adam. When you allow a drug addict to live in your home for YEARS after they have committed crimes (the DUIs/possession/domestic violence etc) and not demanded they get treatment you’re an enabler. I don’t know if Adam is still living with the Linds but his parents enabled him in the past  

I’m sure they love Aubree and want to spend time with her, but 1 full weekend a month is plenty of time, plus Chelsea is not the type to block them from birthday parties or school plays etc. I am sure they are welcome to attend. Any time they’ve lost is due to the actions of THEIR SON, not Chelsea. 

• Love 14