Type keyword(s) to search

Masterchef (CA) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 4/10/2021 at 7:52 PM, DEL901 said:

Just watching the repeat of last week.  I think I am rooting for Andrew.   I think Jeremy is a bit overconfident but I fear it opus Thea’s to lose.  

Thea over Jeremey?  Yes you’re right Thea is the winner this season.  Not watching anymore.

10 hours ago, Bunnyette said:

Thea is the winner this season.

I just don't understand. She undercooked her steak in a steak challenge. I don't even eat red meat, never cooked it, and I could tell by looking at it that it was still raw on the inside. She was shocked still after looking at it cut that it was leaning raw. 

• Love 1

This show is getting worse by the week. Unattractive unlikable cooks and boring pretentious judges. Good thing I have a DVR because I can fast forward through an episode in about 10 minutes.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think it will be Andy, even though he's never really done anything outstanding. 

ETA: I knew Andrew was a goner as soon as he went with the luncheon meat. What the hell was he thinking? That felt like self-sabotage.

Edited by Such A Flirt

Happy with the outcome.   And I can’t even be too sad for Andrew who was 19th in his season so he really got to showcase his improvement.  

But still annoyed by some of their choices of returnees.  #11 in season 1?   And you wonder why they go out first?   I guess there weren’t many people who wanted to leave their families during a pandemic and being required to stay away for the whole shooting schedule.  

I just finished watching 13 seasons of Masterchef Australia where the judges and the contestants were all kind and supportive of each other. I am starting this show from season 1 and already the judges and contestants are bitchy and harsh and there's more cussing. This will take some getting used to. LOL