Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Agreed, but Chelsea doesn't strike me as the type to take revenge beyond living well, looking good and flaunting it in front of him. But...he's dated some other crazies though, so I'm betting one of em could take care of business.

Oh no. I meant, if anything bad happened to Adam where he ceased to be living, I wouldn't give a shit. Not that Chelsea had to be the one to cause his demise. Adam may piss off the wrong person, he may drive 100 m.p.h. on the road (again) and this time not survive the crash, or any one of a number of things.

Back to Kail, I just caught the sneak peek of tonight's episode. That girl looks as checked out of her marriage as Jermy does. Not that Kail ever looked like she was truly in love with Javi. Javi again tells Kail she is sneaky as hell and again, Kail says she has to be. To think these two are still together and claiming "being in love" in real time, just makes me feel that Kail is trying her best to stick it out for those benefits!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Yea, Kail's all - "We've been through some really rough times, but we're in a great place now". And I just cast her a big, ol sideeye. I've been married almost 7 years, with my husband almost 10 years total. We've been through rough times. But nothing we've been through compares to the dysfunction going on in that household. To me, it doesn't seem like typical marriage growing pains - it seems like they started on the completely wrong foundation. 

• Love 7

Yea, Kail's all - "We've been through some really rough times, but we're in a great place now"

And she follows that public announcement with the private thought: of course we'd be even BETTER off if Javi would just get deployed already...note to self, make sure widow benefits are up to date...

• Love 5

Now that bitch most definitely must have a life insurance policy on Javi.

Yea, Kail's all - "We've been through some really rough times, but we're in a great place now".

Now who does this asshole sound like when she says that? Jenelle!!  These two with their "rough patches" and "we are in a better place now" mantra is so damn nauseating. These two bitches haven't been in relationships long enough to even know what it is to have rough patches. I think all of us here can lay out some lists of what we have endured in our relationships that we consider some rough patches. We also did it without the benefit of MTV money, book deals, paid interviews, paid magazine covers and all the shit these girls get dropped in their lap.

Kail can go take a flying leap, chins and all.

• Love 5

I disagree- She's passionate about quite a few things, actually. Such as: getting her own way, bossing Javi around, bad tattoos, wasting gasoline, wasting money in general, and securing benefits.

• Love 9

I can understand why Kail thought Javi's "I love her passion" answer was bullshit. Kail's not passionate about anything so.

Even complimenting Kail gets you bitched out. Why bother. That therapist should have addressed that shit.

• Love 6

The only determination I've seen from her is that she's dead set on being miserable. Had Javi said she's a good mom like she apparently wanted him to she would have given him the same bullshit speech about a cop out "cause that's what they all say".

• Love 6
I can understand why Kail thought Javi's "I love her passion" answer was bullshit. Kail's not passionate about anything so.

Javi is a passive-aggresive work of art. For one, "passionate" could be code for fiery temper. But what he was really thinking about was how she's so into school and her friends that she doesn't pay attention to him. But he spun that into "passionate" to sound good for the therapist. Kail, however, is a miserable bitch who can't take a compliment. Those dysfunctional two are made for each other. If there were no kids at all, I might find their fighting mildly entertaining.

• Love 3

Javi is a passive-aggresive work of art. For one, "passionate" could be code for fiery temper. But what he was really thinking about was how she's so into school and her friends that she doesn't pay attention to him. But he spun that into "passionate" to sound good for the therapist. Kail, however, is a miserable bitch who can't take a compliment. Those dysfunctional two are made for each other. If there were no kids at all, I might find their fighting mildly entertaining.

I was thinking the same thing. That same passive-aggressive attitude he had the night of the concert, has now reared its ugly head at the therapist office. While Kail uses her hands and threats of divorce to upset Javi, he uses passive-aggressiveness to get back at Kail. Hopefully, that therapist is a good one. If she is, she will see right through what Javi did.

Can you imagine how that ride home was right after they left the therapist's office?

• Love 1
(edited)

That's why i didn't find fault with kail for calling him out on his BS

I don't think Kail saw it as passive-aggressive. My belief is, she was upset because he didn't say what she wanted him to say. If she had known he was being passive-aggressive, she would have pointed that out instead of being upset that he didn't say what a good mom she thinks she is. Which leads me to believe  Kail wants Javi to look upon her as a great mother. It may possibly be her way of ensuring that she is nothing like her own mother. Kail has mentioned it several times over the years how she is a great mother. I think she wants validation.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

That's why i didn't find fault with kail for calling him out on his BS. He knew what he was doing, she knew what he was doing, and now the therapist knows what he was doing. He wasn't taking the therapy seriously and just BS-ing to satisfy the therapist.

On the other hand, maybe he just couldn't think of anything nice to say about kail. Try it, its hard...."you are really good at guarding your phone?"

I know I would struggle to find something nice to say about Kail. Although I believe she loves her kids, I wouldn't say she's a good mom due to the way she tries to sabotage her sons' relationships with their dads. And other than that, I got nothing.

That said, I didn't marry her, JAVI.

• Love 3

Which leads me to believe  Kail wants Javi to look upon her as a great mother. It may possibly be her way of ensuring that she is nothing like her own mother. Kail has mentioned it several times over the years how she is a great mother. I think she wants validation.

I think that there is a lot of truth in this.  Both Leah and Kail are constantly telling other people what good mothers they are.  Kail tells Javi and her friends, Leah tells her lawyer and her parents.  I think that Kail does it to reassure herself that she isn't like her mother (like you said) but that Leah says it because she knows that there are serious problems but is still living in denial.  Either way, being a good mother is about action not just words. 

• Love 5

Last week Isaac wasn't his son when he didn't want to take him to Jo's. Then during this Thursday's episode Javi decides to claim him again on Twitter.

Javi: I came home and kail told me about Isaac and it really broke my heart. My kids should never be sad I'm not there

• Love 2

Watching Hulk and Javi roll up to their therapy appointment in a Mercedes makes me ragey.

Sometimes I damn near almost get stabby when I see some of these girls' vehicles and houses. Kail especially. That damn Mercedes and big ass newish SUV of hers....

• Love 3
(edited)

Sometimes I damn near almost get stabby when I see some of these girls' vehicles and houses. Kail especially. That damn Mercedes and big ass newish SUV of hers....

It is a daunting thought how quickly a person's financial securiity can go south, almost overnight -- and that's for someone who is responsible, grown up, and NOT an ex-teen mom.  It's even more frightening to consider the economic future of these girls (with Chelsea and Maci being the very likely exceptions), once MTV rolls up the magic carpet.  The whole bunch of  them might as well enjoy the ride while they have it, because it's probably already nearing its final lap.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 2

It is a daunting thought how quickly a person's financial securiity can go south, almost overnight -- and that's for someone who is responsible, grown up, and NOT an ex-teen mom.  It's even more frightening to consider the economic future of these girls (with Chelsea and Maci being the very likely exceptions), once MTV rolls up the magic carpet.  The whole bunch of  them might as well enjoy the ride while they have it, because it's probably already nearing its final lap.

God, how true. I am driving a car that has little mechanical things cropping up almost daily since being rear ended at a light by a moron texting. Cannot replace it until I settle on the personal injury. Of course nothing show on the insurance inspection, so his coverage fixed the body damage. Why do I let myself watch these morons driving their expensive cars while distracted? Why do I watch these idiots taking vacations and flitting here and there while I am struggling to catch up from 3 months lost income because of someone like them?

• Love 3
On the other hand, maybe he just couldn't think of anything nice to say about kail. Try it, its hard...."you are really good at guarding your phone?"

Lol, or "You have a mean right hook?" Seriously. It WOULD be hard to find praise for Kail.

I don't think Kail saw it as passive-aggressive. My belief is, she was upset because he didn't say what she wanted him to say. If she had known he was being passive-aggressive, she would have pointed that out instead of being upset that he didn't say what a good mom she thinks she is. Which leads me to believe  Kail wants Javi to look upon her as a great mother. It may possibly be her way of ensuring that she is nothing like her own mother. Kail has mentioned it several times over the years how she is a great mother. I think she wants validation.

I agree with you. I saw Javi's comment as passive aggressive, but it wasn't until he let it slip that her "passions" were cutting into Papi-time. I think it was the same for Kail. When he first said it, I think she was just upset because it wasn't what she wanted to hear. Kail is super controlling and I bet if she could write every word that came out of Javi's mouth she would. 

• Love 1

I get pissed too but then I realize that the Teen Mom gravy train will soon end and the forclosures and repossessions will soon start. Lol.

Kail and Javi(if they stay together) are in for a real humbling experience when they actually have to live off and Airman's salary.

• Love 6
(edited)

Well, considering TMOG is currently filming, I assume TM2 will have another season. Fuck you MTV!!

"You are a real good manatee mom to the boys."

"You just punch me once and that straightens my ass up quick!"

"When I run out of fingers while counting, I can use your chins to count."

"You hide those chins very well under all those scarves."

"You may have chins, but at least you don't have facial hair."

"You are a great cook. I don't know anyone else who can pop dinner in a microwave better than you."

"Your screaming and yelling reminds me of how much you love me."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I wish I could find it, but someone somewhere commented that they suspect the real reason Kail is dismayed that Jo is potentially moving closer has nothing to do with Jo at all. Rather, it's her disappointment over losing a viable way to get rid of Javi for a day when she convinces him to make the pick up/drop off in her place. I don't even think it's so she can cheat- I think she just wants him out of her hair. Anyways, wherever that comment was- I totally agree with it. I'd feel sorry for Javi, marrying such an unlikeable beast and STILL being rejected by her, but he made his bed.

• Love 5

I am not so sure that is the reason. Kail has always been a controlling bitch, way before Javi ever came into the picture. She was the one who demanded only she and Jo be the only ones at the drop-offs. When she insisted Javi be a part of the drop-offs, that was during the time when she was setting in motion her "Keep Jo far, far away" plan. Her insistence that Javi is her spouse, gave her the right to make him part of the drop-offs. At that time, Kail was pregnant. At least at that time, Kail wasn't being shady as far as being in school, texting guys, or wanting her space. Now, if she had suddenly wanted Javi to be the one to do the drop-offs, I might suspect she is trying to keep Javi away.

• Love 4
(edited)

I just love her diplomacy.    "I don't want you to move to Dover."  Nothing like leading into it gently, Kail; then again, Jo isn't exactly the most tactful person, either.

Besides the lure of her MTV check, I do wonder about Kail's appeal.  There was Jo, then the farm boy, now Javi, and who knows what came in between? Pardon the pun.  Now we have Javi worrying about Kail's "platonic" relationships with other guys.

I don't believe Javi's worries are baseless at all. 

Here's my spin on what he meant by, "She's passionate."   I think Kail is probably quite the fireball in bed.  Something else (besides her

MTV check) is attracting these guys, so much so that they're jealous someone else could steal her away!   God knows, it's not her home cooking.   Okay, on second thought, maybe it's the Mercedes.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 1

I just love her diplomacy.    "I don't want you to move to Dover."  Nothing like leading into it gently, Kail; then again, Jo isn't exactly the most tactful person, either.

Besides the lure of her MTV check, I do wonder about Kail's appeal.  There was Jo, then the farm boy, now Javi, and who knows what came in between? Pardon the pun.  Now we have Javi worrying about Kail's "platonic" relationships with other guys.

I don't believe Javi's worries are baseless at all. 

Here's my spin on what he meant by, "She's passionate."   I think Kail is probably quite the fireball in bed.  Something besides her

MTV check is attracting these guys, so much so that they're jealous someone else could steal her away!   God knows, it's not her home cooking.   Okay, on second thought, maybe it's the Mercedes.

Yeah, she brings money and D list fame to the table, but I just can't believe that would be enough. I mean, Farrah can't keep a boyfriend and I don't find her personality any worse than Kail's- and she apparently has a voracious sexual appetite and a much better body. Curious.

• Love 4

I just love her diplomacy.    "I don't want you to move to Dover."  Nothing like leading into it gently, Kail; then again, Jo isn't exactly the most tactful person, either.

When dealing with someone like Kail, being tactful is pointless. Jo has been pretty damn patient with her for the most part.

Here's my spin on what he meant by, "She's passionate."   I think Kail is probably quite the fireball in bed.

I don't think that is what he meant at all. As for her being a sex fiend in the bedroom, I have always thought Kail was Javi's first piece of ass. She strikes me as the kind who would quickly get a guy in bed to try to get him interested in her. Much like Leah.

• Love 5

As for her being a sex fiend in the bedroom...

Oh pass the brain bleach.

Much as it's disturbing to picture any of these characters in the sack, Kail gives off a very cold fish vibe to me. That- or she'd bark out orders and complain that the guy isn't doing it right.

• Love 6

Oh pass the brain bleach.

Much as it's disturbing to picture any of these characters in the sack, Kail gives off a very cold fish vibe to me. That- or she'd bark out orders and complain that the guy isn't doing it right.

Yep, she likely bitched and complain about how bad the guy is in bed, but that came later in the relationship. In the beginning of the relationship, she likely did all the work (I won't go into details) in order to appease them and told them how great they were in the sack. I bet she turned off the lights too.

Oh god, pass that bleach over here.

• Love 2

Saying someone is "passionate" is a very common way to say "Your willingness to fight about shit that means absolutely nothing to anyone else damages relationships."

It is slightly passive aggressive, and since Kail has so much experience in being manipulative (and being manipulated by her mom most likely), she is uber sensitive to a compliment that's anything less than 100% direct.

I'm shocked they're in therapy and I wonder if the therapist is a sham. I mean, who calls their spouse out in front of their friends and family?  That's so damn unfair and just aggressive. I would have brought that up in therapy. Why didn't the therapist say more about the "passion" thing? They're both at the point now that they're just trying to hurt each other and that's really hard to come back from. 

I agree with PPs who say that there is something behind Javi's jealousy. Husband Guilfoyle says that when Javi turns into a jealous prick about Kail going out with her friends, it's because he feels left out of the fun. I can see that but also see that she's a shady bitch who wants to keep her options open as far as the other sex goes. Really, bottom line, they're both (Kailyn and Javi) are too immature to recognize that they shouldn't be married at all, much less to each other, because they don't know themselves well enough to not hurt each other.

• Love 3

I bet she turned off the lights too.

That cracked me up so hard.

What's even funnier is that if she does dim the lights, it's probably to shield her own eyes from any imperfections the guy may have, not to hide anything she's insecure about.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if part of the reason Javi is fighting so hard for the relationship is because he doesn't want to hear the collective "I told you so's" from family and friends when the marriage eventually implodes. Also, barring abuse, drug use or infidelity it can be somewhat embarrassing to be filing for divorce when you're not even two years in.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
(edited)

I wonder if part of the reason Javi is fighting so hard for the relationship is because he doesn't want to hear the collective "I told you so's" from family and friends when the marriage eventually implodes. Also, barring abuse, drug use or infidelity it can be somewhat embarrassing to be filing for divorce when you're not even two years in.

Abuse has occurred. Maybe not recently, but it has occurred and for all we know, she may have hit him again since the last reunion.

Jermy and Cory need to have a sit-down with Javi. Those two got out of their short marriages. Javi should have been at that get-together that the guys recently had. He probably wanted to, but Hulk wouldn't let him be off on his own.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
(edited)
When dealing with someone like Kail, being tactful is pointless. Jo has been pretty damn patient with her for the most part.

I give Jo a ton of credit for not laughing right in Kail's face when she said she needed to change the agreement because with now with school she doesn't have time to drive 6 hours.  How did he not hop right up and scream in her face that she CHOSE to move there?!?  It's like Kail has amnesia or she's just fucking dumb.

Also, that therapy appointment was hilarious.  How sad is it that she had to flip back and forth through that book to come up with a compliment about her husband?!?  She couldn't just come up with something on her own? 

Is she really maintaining that she accidentally followed someone on instagram?  She was obviously on that guy's page when her fat fingers "accidentally" clicked follow.  Maybe Kail needs that dialing wand from that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is too fat to dial the phone.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 6
(edited)

Is she really maintaining that she accidentally followed someone on instagram?  She was obviously on that guy's page when her fat fingers "accidentally" clicked follow.  Maybe Kail needs that dialing wand from that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is too fat to dial the phone.

You know, that's a really good point. The idea that she said she followed him "accidentally" implies (to me) that Kailyn friending and following guys on instagram, twitter and FB is an issue that has been discussed, probably ad nauseum, previously. Javi doesn't like it and it's because something is making his spidey senses tingle.

ETA: That, along with "I could cheat if I wanted to."  Well yes, anyone could cheat if they wanted to, including my cousin's completely repulsive in every possible way ex-husband. Most people wouldn't say that unless they were thinking about who they might cheat with.  Like the dude on Instagram you've been following and secretly messaging.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 2

Also following someone on instagram is like the least of all the cheating type things she could do on social media.  Why is Javi upset about that?  All she can do is look at his pictures.  You can't even message people privately on instagram (can you?!).  If Javi already told her that he has a problem with this guy, Mike I think his name was?  And then she followed him anyway, then yeah that's pretty crappy.  Is it that important to her to see this guy's stupid pictures that she would risk an argument with her husband over it?  It's like she just can't help herself.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kail has always come off as the person who says "white" when others are telling her "black". She cannot be wrong. Things have to be her way. If Javi expresses he is bothered by her following guys on Instagram, then to hell with it. She will do it.

Maybe Kail needs that dialing wand from that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is too fat to dial the phone.

Perfect! Kail does have the fat fingers to go with the rest of her body.

I think we need to meet up and do a round table of drinks to talk shit about Kail? Who's in? lol

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

IMHO, the "likely exceptions," in large part due to well-off parents.

• Love 2
(edited)

IMHO, the "likely exceptions," in large part due to well-off parents.

That may be the security that Maci needs in life, not so much for Chelsea. Chelsea hasn't had another child. She has established a career. She is raking in her own money. Her father ensured her earnings from MTV have been invested. Chelsea's big plus in life is having Randy as a father. Her other plus was following her father's advice and guidance. It took her some time, but she eventually did and it paid off. Maci scoffed at her mother when she told Maci to not spend $500 on a tattoo. Maci went on countless vacations and spring breaks, she has had an enormous tax lien put upon her, she tried in vain to get Kyle K. to go along with her idiotic plan of having a baby. She bought a home with Kyle.  She is STILL in school six years later. She is now on her third boyfriend and just bought her third home and is now on baby number two.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

That may be the security that Maci needs in life, not so much for Chelsea. Chelsea hasn't had another child. She has established a career. She is raking in her own money. Her father ensured her earnings from MTV have been invested. Chelsea's big plus in life is having Randy as a father. Her other plus was following her father's advice and guidance. It took her some time, but she eventually did and it paid off. Maci scoffed at her mother when she told Maci to not spend $500 on a tattoo. Maci went on countless vacations and spring breaks, she has had an enormous tax lien put upon her, she tried in vain to get Kyle K. to go along with her idiotic plan of having a baby. She bought a home with Kyle.  She is STILL in school six years later. She is now on her third boyfriend and just bought her third home and is now on baby number two.

If you had told me two years ago that Chelsea would be in the best position with the most stable career at this point, I would have been surprised. 

But you put it like that and you're completely right. Randy has babied Chelsea, but his love and guidance also saved her. It's actually quite touching. 

• Love 5

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-2-kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-divorce-64606

I wondered that too, myself.  Esp since she needs to compete with Vee.

This part of the article made me laugh a little bit: She adds that couples therapy isn’t effective because they aren’t using the tools and resources suggested by their counselor.

Frustrated, Kail finally says, “We are on the edge of staying together or getting divorced or separated or whatever.”

Was it not Kail shown in the last episode refusing to use any of the "tools" when they were fighting and Javi suggested it? 

Kail's a miserable wench. She complained that they don't apply what they learn in therapy outside of the office. When Javi attempts to use what they learned in therapy she looks at him like he's got three heads. She's always saying one thing and then doing another.

• Love 2

I think Kail thought they'd go to therapy and the therapist would agree with her and tell Javi how HE could be a better partner. Because, you know, Kail never does anything wrong. 

• Love 10

I think Kail thought they'd go to therapy and the therapist would agree with her and tell Javi how HE could be a better partner. Because, you know, Kail never does anything wrong.

Oh I agree that was totally the case.

I think the therapist was probably terrified Kail would turn green and run amok in the office at the slightest bit of (justified) criticism.

• Love 3

This right here. When Kail shot daggers at Javi, I thought for sure he was going to turn to stone. She shot him a "How dare you tell me to use tools from therapy when it is YOU who has the problem."  Kail thought her plan for going to therapy would work two ways. First being that the therapist would tell Javi how right Kail is about everything. Second, by going to therapy, Kail can at least make the claim that she "tried" to make her marriage work, but it didn't, and that is why she is divorced a second time. Kail is just waiting for Javi to make the move to file for divorce. Kail is as hideous as Medusa. She has that same death stare. All that is missing are the snakes in her hair.

• Love 4

This part of the article made me laugh a little bit: She adds that couples therapy isn’t effective because they aren’t using the tools and resources suggested by their counselor.

Frustrated, Kail finally says, “We are on the edge of staying together or getting divorced or separated or whatever.”

Was it not Kail shown in the last episode refusing to use any of the "tools" when they were fighting and Javi suggested it?

Calling Karl a "starlet"- there's one you don't hear every day!

• Love 2