Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Ah yes. I think Big Papi was being sassy mouthed about Joe. So according to Mail it's was partially Joe's fault Javier got popped in the mouth.

It's Jo's fault for being the subject of the argument, It's Javi's fault for provoking her, but it sure as hell isn't Kailyn's fault.

• Love 8
(edited)

It's killing me to hear a $290,000 dollar house being called expensive. Here in the Bay Area, you couldn't rent a room for that money.

That would buy a big house here in my area of Texas. Or a smallish house with lots of land.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

It's killing me to hear a $290,000 dollar house being called expensive. Here in the Bay Area, you couldn't rent a room for that money.

Tell me about it.  Don't even get me started on the cost of living here on Long Island (or NYC)! Long Island is literally the most expensive place to live in the U.S.  Ugh.  My wallet weeps.  :*(

• Love 3
(edited)

Tell me about it, too. In my area, that $290k would only get you a condo. In the bad side of town. If you want acres of land, better be ready to fork over $650k at least.

Kailyn on the divorce rumors and how this season will see a different side to Kailyn and Javi:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2210847/kailyn-lowrys-husband-on-divorce-rumors-our-marriage-was-extremely-difficult/

Kailyn has denied that there is a divorce happening, but it sure sounds like it could have been a close call for this couple.

“You guys are really gonna see a different side of us this season that I’m not looking forward to. There was a point in our marriage that was extremely difficult. Makes me emotional to think about how we were. I’m not gonna give too much away, but just want yall to know it’s worth it to keep fighting. Seriously. Ps it’s behind us babe. We made it,” Marroquin revealed on Instagram after watching the second episode of the season, where they supposedly have a big fight.

Not seeing a different side, Kail. Seems like you are being the same old abusive tyrant.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

I am guessing that footage was shown to the courts, which is why she was ordered to attend anger management classes, and they were both required to attend parenting classes. Jo is not stupid. He had his attorney and he knew no matter what, that footage would save his ass. MTV is a mutherfucking bitch for not airing it. 

If the footage existed, and it would have cleared his name, then the attorney could have gotten it from MTV. It didn't have to air on TV. Either the footage doesn't exist or it didn't prove it enough or the attorney screwed up. 

(edited)

If the footage existed, and it would have cleared his name, then the attorney could have gotten it from MTV. It didn't have to air on TV. Either the footage doesn't exist or it didn't prove it enough or the attorney screwed up. 

Not sure what you mean by his attorney could have gotten it from MTV. Jo was cleared of the accusation. If not, Kail would have succeeded in receiving a permanent restraining order. Jo was glad that the courts cleared him, which in reality, is all that matters, which is what I thought I made clear in my post.

You have to remember, Kail went to court claiming Jo hit her. The first thing the judge would ask is, why didn't she call the police if Jo had in fact hit her because the judge would note there is no police report attached to the request for a permanent restraining order. Something that is the norm in most of these types of cases.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Not sure what you mean by his attorney could have gotten it from MTV. Jo was cleared of the accusation. If not, Kail would have succeeded in receiving a permanent restraining order. Jo was glad that the courts cleared him, which in reality, is all that matters, which is what I thought I made clear in my post.

You have to remember, Kail went to court claiming Jo hit her. The first thing the judge would ask is, why didn't she call the police if Jo had in fact hit her because the judge would note there is no police report attached to the request for a permanent restraining order. Something that is the norm in most of these types of cases.

Well now that I re-read your post, I see you said it was shown. i don't know why I read that you speculated it wasn't shown. But, regardless of MTV using the footage or not, it could have still been subpoenaed by the attorney (hence, the attorney could have still gotten it).  But mostly irrelevant as I made a mistake in reading.

I like the comment "Kail shows off her new chenille couch!".

I like chenille fabric as much as the next person, but didn't realize it was like, a thing to have.

I'm giving that couch a year, max - especially with two little kids. I love chenille jumpers and blankets and it's not the hardiest of materials. I get a few years out of my jumpers before they start going bald and I'm not using them everyday (plus I hand wash them) I also didn't think they were a thing either since I can't imagine anyone with half a brain buying one unless they like to have their couch re-covered on a regular basis. But then this is Kail and she's an idiot so there ya go.

• Love 1

Tell me about it, too. In my area, that $290k would only get you a condo. In the bad side of town. If you want acres of land, better be ready to fork over $650k at least.

Kailyn on the divorce rumors and how this season will see a different side to Kailyn and Javi:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2210847/kailyn-lowrys-husband-on-divorce-rumors-our-marriage-was-extremely-difficult/

Not seeing a different side, Kail. Seems like you are being the same old abusive tyrant.

I read over at Teen Mom Junkies that Kail text a few guys from school, asking them to hang out and Javi found out. Can't say I feel sorry for him.

• Love 3

Well now that I re-read your post, I see you said it was shown. i don't know why I read that you speculated it wasn't shown. But, regardless of MTV using the footage or not, it could have still been subpoenaed by the attorney (hence, the attorney could have still gotten it).  But mostly irrelevant as I made a mistake in reading.

The scene was partially shown. Looking back at my post, I see that I didn't make it clear. The scene showed Jo and Kail having an argument. Mainly, it was Kail who was arguing. The full argument wasn't shown. Later, in a voice-over, as a scene featuring Kail began to air, Kail mentioned having to file to get a temporary restraining order because Jo hit her during that argument. We, the viewers, didn't get to see what happened because MTV didn't show the entire scene. Now, is it because of the assault upon Jo by Kail that they chose not to show it? Who knows. I just know that Jo had an attorney and the attorney likely subpoenaed the footage to prove it was Kail who had in fact, hit Jo. He only raised his hand in self-defense.

This just shows how insanely stupid Kail is, as if I didn't already know. She really thought she could get away with accusing Jo of hitting her without filing a police report AND not realizing that an attorney can subpoena the footage.

This season will be an interesting season with the fourth wall being broken down.

I read over at Teen Mom Junkies that Kail text a few guys from school, asking them to hang out and Javi found out.

I remember reading a few articles about that as well. Kail is another one who just can't be alone. No matter how many kids she has, if there is no guy around, she is lonely. Just like Jenelle, Leah, and Amber.

• Love 2

I remember reading a few articles about that as well. Kail is another one who just can't be alone. No matter how many kids she has, if there is no guy around, she is lonely. Just like Jenelle, Leah, and Amber.

So true. Kail definitely gets more credit than them, mostly because she was never an addict, but she's still a pretty crappy human. We all know Leah's a cheater. But have Jenelle and Amber ever cheated on anyone? I can't remember if they have. If not, that's one thing they have over Kailyn. Jenelle can tweet that angrily while Kail and Chelsea are frolicking about NYC.

• Love 1

Her DX of BiPolar must be her goto excuse for all her wrath. Like Janelle I see them both as angry as fuck. She said she breastfed for a year and depending on the med cocktail I wonder if she choose not to use them. Unlike Janelle who always has Xannax Face to me.

• Love 3

For someone who was so obsessed with being Isaac's "papi," Javi really showed his colors in the concert scene. When everything is going well, he's happy to pretend to be his dad, but as soon as Kail does something wrong, he Isaac becomes "your son." That's so unhealthy for Isaac. Kids deserve unconditional love, and Javi's behavior shows there are a lot of conditions. But I mostly blame Kail, for constantly saying Javi's a better dad and forcing their relationship.

• Love 5

For someone who was so obsessed with being Isaac's "papi," Javi really showed his colors in the concert scene. When everything is going well, he's happy to pretend to be his dad, but as soon as Kail does something wrong, he Isaac becomes "your son." That's so unhealthy for Isaac. Kids deserve unconditional love, and Javi's behavior shows there are a lot of conditions. But I mostly blame Kail, for constantly saying Javi's a better dad and forcing their relationship.

I agree. 

There seems to be a lot of conditions in this relationship. That is not a good thing and certainly not healthy for any relationship but mostly, it affects the kids, as you pointed out. How absurd to think that this bullshit won't affect Isaac. Isaac was likely not aware of the argument about him not being picked up, but I am sure this is not the first time either where he was used by Javi to push Kail's buttons.  You know that Isaac has likely been in the middle of many arguments. Those two assholes can't keep their arguments private. I can hear Kail telling Isaac "Javi was mad at me and didn't want to pick you up. So, mommy had to come get you from school." They fight in front of the cameras, the kids, friends, and relatives. Isaac has likely heard his father's name being mentioned in some argument. He has likely heard Javi mention to Kail "He is your kid". Over time, Isaac will learn that he is not Lincoln's equal in Javi's eyes. Children listen, and they listen when adults least expect them to be listening.

Hasn't anyone here ever heard an adult conversation or argument going on that you should not have been listening to? The sad thing is, Isaac has it all on film for future viewing. It is all over the internet. He will hear and watch all of this bullshit of his life growing up, including the parts where he was referred to as "Kail's kid".

• Love 5

I agree. Over time, this will eventually result in Isaac feeling an outcast in his own family since Javi's acceptance of him is dependent on how he feels about his mother at any given time. Javi really is a piece of shit.

My brother and I have different dad's. It's a little difference since I happily have no relationship with my bio father and my stepdad and mum have been together since I was two. I call him "dad," my children call him "grandad" and I began using his name when he and my mum married. I feel so lucky now because I have always, always known my dad loves me just the same as he does my brother and he sees me as his daughter in all the ways that matter. My dad was young when he and my mum met - twenty - and it was made clear that she and I came as a package. Javi needs to grow the fuck up.

• Love 4

It is different because Isaac does have his biological father in his life, and Jo is a good father who loves his son and wants to be as involved im his life as possible. Since they broke up, Kail made it clear that as far as she was concerned, there was only room for one father in Isaac's life, and it was whichever guy whose face she was shaking. I think it's a wonderful and loving thing when a step-parent can love and treat their stepchild like their own. But in cases like Isaac's, he already has a good father, but Kail and Javi really tried to push Javi's relationship with Isaac.

One example was the time when Javi was working and came home and instead of paying any attention to Lincoln, all he wanted to do was play with Isaac. Maybe for 4 seconds, he could have thought about it from Isaac's point of view. His mom had just had a new baby, and was spending most of her time taking care of Lincoln. Odds are, Isaac would have really liked to have some one on one time with his mom, not to mention maybe Kail would have liked a one hour break from holding the baby. But Javi was just so focused on being Isaac's super dad. He obviously loves the fame and attention and is immensely selfish, and is way too immature to be a married father.

• Love 3

It is different because Isaac does have his biological father in his life, and Jo is a good father who loves his son and wants to be as involved im his life as possible. Since they broke up, Kail made it clear that as far as she was concerned, there was only room for one father in Isaac's life, and it was whichever guy whose face she was shaking. I think it's a wonderful and loving thing when a step-parent can love and treat their stepchild like their own. But in cases like Isaac's, he already has a good father, but Kail and Javi really tried to push Javi's relationship with Isaac.

One example was the time when Javi was working and came home and instead of paying any attention to Lincoln, all he wanted to do was play with Isaac. Maybe for 4 seconds, he could have thought about it from Isaac's point of view. His mom had just had a new baby, and was spending most of her time taking care of Lincoln. Odds are, Isaac would have really liked to have some one on one time with his mom, not to mention maybe Kail would have liked a one hour break from holding the baby. But Javi was just so focused on being Isaac's super dad. He obviously loves the fame and attention and is immensely selfish, and is way too immature to be a married father.

Oh, I agree that it's different although I did see my bio dad somewhat inconsistently until I was 11. Anyway, colour me shocked that it is Jo who has turned into the decent person/parent out of this shitshow!

Javi is an attention whore and the fame has gone to his small little brain. Whether Isaac has a father or not, his affection for him shouldn't be dependent on Javi's feelings for Kail in that moment. I'd be interested to see just how much Javi wants to play superdad when the cameras aren't around.

• Love 4

Javi is an attention whore and the fame has gone to his small little brain. Whether Isaac has a father or not, his affection for him shouldn't be dependent on Javi's feelings for Kail in that moment. I'd be interested to see just how much Javi wants to play superdad when the cameras aren't around.

I would be willing to bet that Javi was more about undermining Jo and cementing himself into Kail's life and d list fame than being a stable father for Isaac. If anything, he was more about the dad life in the beginning, but then when shit got hard, he was ready to take his ball and go home.

Unfortunately, I don't think there have been any good stepdads on this show.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Isaac will be fine since he does have an involved and loving father in Jo. It probably would have been different if Jo had abandoned him and Javi was his only father figure. As it stands, I am not that worried about him. My parents are still married and have been my entire life, so maybe I am just misunderstanding this,  but I think if I had had a step-parent, I wouldn't really have appreciated them trying to be like a "real/bio" mom or dad (I don't really know how to articulate this concept. Not trying to belittle  excellent step/non-bio parents here).  Is there any reason Javi should strive to be anything other than a very good stepparent to Isaac?

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 1

I think Isaac will be fine since he does have an involved and loving father in Jo. It probably would have been different if Jo had abandoned him and Javi was his only father figure. As it stands, I am not that worried about him. My parents are still married and have been my entire life, so maybe I am just misunderstanding this, but I think if I had had a step-parent, I wouldn't really have appreciated them trying to be like a "real/bio" mom or dad (I don't really know how to articulate this concept. Not trying to belittle excellent step/non-bio parents here). Is there any reason Javi should strive to be anything other than a very good stepparent to Isaac?

I'm a stepdaughter and I have one too. She's 13. You are right that as a step-parent you don't want to behave as if you are somehow replacing their bio parent but there's definitely a fine line to walk between that and making the kid feel as part of the family as any other kids you may have.

When Javi said "your son" to Kail, he was making a point that Isaac isn't his and it was intended to hurt Kail, I think. He could have just referred to Isaac by name. I would never refer to my SD as "your daughter" to my husband because of the implication. Sure, she isn't my daughter but she's as much a part of our family as our other kids and it's important that she knows that and also that my husband doesn't feel stuck in the middle between his child and his wife.

I would be lying if I said I loved my SD like my own kids but that's *my* issue, not hers and I would never want to make her feel less than her sisters.

• Love 7

So I finally got a chance to actually watch those sneak peeks, including the Kail one, and it all basically comes down to this: Javi is immature. Too immature to be doing any of this: marriage, parenthood, step-parenthood, tying his own shoes, what have you. He is a child. Kail basically has three kids.

Nice to know that Isaac is only "his" kid and "his" responsibility when he and Kail are getting along. It's always healthy for a child to grow up knowing that familial love comes with conditions. And I hate to say it, but it seems pretty clear now that when the shit hits the fan and Javi and Kail are finally done for good, Javi's involvement in Isaac's life will be limited to the happenstance interactions that occur when Javi comes over to pick up Lincoln. But as has been mentioned, I don't think Isaac will be too damaged by any of that because it's not like Javi is his only father figure. He already has a father. But he clearly loves Javi too - not because mommy likes him too, but because he just does - and it sucks that Javi can so easily use the technicality of their relationship to cast him aside just to spite Kail. He sucks.

• Love 7

I'm a stepdaughter and I have one too. She's 13. You are right that as a step-parent you don't want to behave as if you are somehow replacing their bio parent but there's definitely a fine line to walk between that and making the kid feel as part of the family as any other kids you may have.

When Javi said "your son" to Kail, he was making a point that Isaac isn't his and it was intended to hurt Kail, I think. He could have just referred to Isaac by name. I would never refer to my SD as "your daughter" to my husband because of the implication. Sure, she isn't my daughter but she's as much a part of our family as our other kids and it's important that she knows that and also that my husband doesn't feel stuck in the middle between his child and his wife.

I would be lying if I said I loved my SD like my own kids but that's *my* issue, not hers and I would never want to make her feel less than her sisters.

Thank you. You articulated it much better than I ever could have. It is obviously a complicated situation with nuances and subtleties.

So I finally got a chance to actually watch those sneak peeks, including the Kail one, and it all basically comes down to this: Javi is immature. Too immature to be doing any of this: marriage, parenthood, step-parenthood, tying his own shoes, what have you. He is a child. Kail basically has three kids.

Nice to know that Isaac is only "his" kid and "his" responsibility when he and Kail are getting along. It's always healthy for a child to grow up knowing that familial love comes with conditions. And I hate to say it, but it seems pretty clear now that when the shit hits the fan and Javi and Kail are finally done for good, Javi's involvement in Isaac's life will be limited to the happenstance interactions that occur when Javi comes over to pick up Lincoln. But as has been mentioned, I don't think Isaac will be too damaged by any of that because it's not like Javi is his only father figure. He already has a father. But he clearly loves Javi too - not because mommy likes him too, but because he just does - and it sucks that Javi can so easily use the technicality of their relationship to cast him aside just to spite Kail. He sucks.

Ugh. Here is the thing though, he's basically a kid. They're all kids and neither he nor Kail should be parents at all, at this point in their lives. Heck, I am 28, almost 30 and headed towards a divorce and I feel nowhere near ready to take on this venture called parenthood. I am still working on myself so much. This show makes me sad. 

• Love 2
(edited)
Ugh. Here is the thing though, he's basically a kid. They're all kids and neither he nor Kail should be parents at all, at this point in their lives.

Indeed, everyone on this show is almost painfully immature - immature for their ages in general, because they're all well into their 20s now, and immature for people who are supposed to be raising kids. (Frighteningly enough, Chelsea looks to be the most mature one in the group now.) Lord knows Kailyn can be childish and petty herself, but Javi is ten times worse. Here, Kail wisely argues that whatever beef Javi has with her and these stupid texts has nothing to do with Isaac and should not affect their arrangement for Isaac's pickup, and that Javi using his anger at her to back out of their arrangement is now interfering not only with Kailyn's plans for the evening but her friends' plans as well. Javi stubbornly refuses to put aside the fight until later and just get Isaac like they planned. He's mad and he's not going to help Kail out if he's mad. Because when he and Kail are good, helping with Isaac is just his fatherly duty. But when he's mad, helping with Isaac is doing her a favor. And he's not going to do her a favor when he's mad. That's a child.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 3
(edited)

I know the episode hasn't aired yet, but it isn't as if this is some new thing going on in Kail and Javi's life. This is just the same old shit that has been going on.

I really cannot stand Javi for making me defend Kail, but that just goes to show how big of an ass he is being in this instance. I really cannot wait until we get down to the nitty gritty of those texts. From what I have read, Kail has been texting guys, wanting to meet and catch-up. Now, that reads to me as though she is meeting old friends since one isn't catching up when dealing with new friends.  I would love to know that it is that old friend of hers, Mike. Remember him? He was such a doll and a great friend. However, with Kail, who knows. The source of this story makes it seem there is trouble, and that Kail is meeting up with these guys behind Javi's back. Is she meeting up with a few guys at different times? I cannot wait to hear her explanation.

Whatever goes down, it seems Javi is over it according to his statements here:

“You guys are really gonna see a different side of us this season that I’m not looking forward to,” Javi wrote. “There was a point in our marriage that was extremely difficult… I’m not gonna give too much away, but just want ya’ll to know it’s worth it to keep fighting. Seriously.”

Javi concluded his post with a message to his wife. “P.s. it’s behind us babe,” he wrote. “We made it.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/kailyn-lowrys-husband-accuses-her-cheating-teen-mom-2-season-6-sneak-peek-1995438

Unfortunately, that issue may be behind them however, I know the same thing will happen again and again. This shit never changes. These are two ignorant, immature asses.

Although Isaac has his father in his life - thank goodness - I feel it would be a double blessing for Isaac to know he is wanted and cared for just as much by Javi. God forbid one day something happens to Jo. If something did happen, at least Isaac would have the comfort of having another father figure in his life. Since this is Kail we are talking about, I do see another step-father in Isaac's future and that is not good at all.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
(edited)

Although Isaac has his father in his life - thank goodness - I feel it would be a double blessing for Isaac to know he is wanted and cared for just as much by Javi.

I agree. My Mum always says that the more people who truly love your kid, the better it is for them. During my sporadic visits with my pretty much a stranger bio dad which, at times, made me feel insecure because my brother didn't have to go, but I did, my (step)dad would tell me I was one of the luckiest little girls in the world because I had *two* dad's/their families who loved me and wanted to see me. I would probably have been six at the time, and it was such a huge thing to me that I still remember that particular conversation with my dad and how comforted I was by it.

Can't see Javi (or Kail) for that matter being as reassuring to Isaac especially because step families get a hell of a lot more complicated once there are bio children of the step parent.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 2

Has Jo every bought up Kail's parental alienation attempts in court? It just seems so wrong how visible it is on T.V. and yet she has primary custody. I'm guessing it's one of those things were what is moral obvious isn't always legally obvious? I know nothing about child custody so I'm probably being delusional here but I can't see how if Jo bought a few episodes to a judge they wouldn't lay the smack down on Kail. Am I dreaming??

• Love 2

Has Jo every bought up Kail's parental alienation attempts in court?

If he has, only he knows about it since he has never mentioned it.

Here is the thing though, he's basically a kid. They're all kids and neither he nor Kail should be parents at all, at this point in their lives.

Agree. Javi doesn't seem to understand the duties of being a father. To him, watching Lincoln for more than a few hours a day means he has the rest of the day off. Last season, Javi made it an issue when Kail wanted to go to the grocery store. Javi couldn't bother to watch Lincoln, not even when Kail wanted to bathe Isaac.  He even somewhat insisted Kail bathe both Lincoln and Issac.  His argument being that he had to drive to pick up Isaac from Jo's and drive back home. See, there is that mention of Isaac again as his name is being brought up in an argument as that child is right there listening. Isaac even interrupted that argument by telling Kail to stop arguing. Later in that episode, Kail told her friend how Javi acts as if he is babysitting, not being a father.

Well, that is what happens when you keep Isaac from his dad three hours away. You both will deal with the consequences. Javi is on the road for six hours and Kail can't go grocery shopping.

• Love 4

Later in that episode, Kail told her friend how Javi acts as if he is babysitting, not being a father.

That must be super frustrating Kail. You know what would have been smart? Not rushing to have a kid with someone who doesn't demonstrate that he has any parenting skills. 

Nothing pisses me off more than a parent who acts like they are doing the other parent a "favor" by taking care of his or her own child. Yet I feel like had Kail been looking, the warning signs were probably there BEFORE she chucked her birth control. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Kail is just so dumb.  I'm watching the marathon and her mother asks how she's enjoying married life.  Her response:  "Being married isn't what I thought it would be at all.  A lot of compromise.  A lot of things that I'm not used to.  But I'm going to get through it the best I can."  Well, that sounds fantastic!!!!  You sound so happy and in love!!  What an asshole.  I've been married less than a year and whenever anyone asks me how married life is I have nothing but positive things to say.  I don't understand responding by saying you're going to get through it the best you can.  Maybe get a divorce then?!  Moron.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 4

Kail is just so dumb.  I'm watching the marathon and her mother asks how she's enjoying married life.  Her response:  "Being married isn't what I thought it would be at all.  A lot of compromise.  A lot of things that I'm not used to.  But I'm going to get through it the best I can."  Well, that sounds fantastic!!!!  You sound so happy and in love!!  What an asshole.  I've been married less than a year and whenever anyone asks me how married life is I have nothing but positive things to say.  I don't understand responding by saying you're going to get through it the best you can.  Maybe get a divorce then?!  Moron.

Well, I wouldn't say the average marriage is ALL sunshine and rainbows, but I would assume most married people have a more positive outlook on marriage just based on the fact that they chose to make a lifelong commitment to someone for reasons other than merely getting access to their partner's benefits, which is the only reason I ever heard Kail give for getting married.

• Love 3

Yeah I'm not saying they can't have frustrating moments in their marriage but it's really weird that the very first thing that you would say is that you're basically just trying to make the best of it.  She seems miserable.

• Love 2

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Kailyn to the planet Earth, where compromise is widely known to be one of the top 10 things that characterize marriage. 

Not being mushy and in love as a newlywed is fine -- I wasn't either, it's just not my personality type. But I also wasn't shocked that it involved compromise and sacrifice, and I don't think that you need to give up and divorce just because it's not unicorns and lollipops. You learn from it, act like a grownup, and appreciate the partnership you have. 

I'm not the mushy type either.  I'm not gushing all over town about how amazing my husband is or anything.  But when people ask about how married life is, especially in the first few months, it was natural for me to respond by saying "It's great!." 

She certainly doesn't seem to appreciate her partner.  I know we don't see everything but they don't even seem to like each other even a little bit.

• Love 3
(edited)

She certainly doesn't seem to appreciate her partner.  I know we don't see everything but they don't even seem to like each other even a little bit.

I don't think she does appreciate him. I think just like every other girl to get engaged/married on this show, she did it for the wrong reasons and doubled down on her bad judgment by getting pregnant and making long term financial commitments, such as buying a house that was probably the top of their price range. Now she's stuck with him and doesn't like it.

Actually, of the two, I can't decide who got the rawer deal, Kail or Javi, but I don't feel sorry for either one.

ETA:

Kail definitely wanted Javi's paycheck and benefits.

Hee, someone on another forum counted how many times Kail referenced Javi's benefits in a single episode. I don't remember the number but it was multiple times. I definitely think Kail envisioned Javi as someone who would just blindly go along with whatever she decided and validate all her opinions. It just doesn't seem like Kail sees boyfriends or husbands as fulfilling any kind of emotional need for her specifically, rather she just looks at what they can do for her. She's like the opposite of Leah.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5

Kail definitely wanted Javi's paycheck and benefits.  She really didn't count on Javi being attached to them.  She probably had visions of him being shipped away on long tours and only having to deal w him a few weeks a year.

• Love 7
(edited)

Kail understands compromise. Only when it benefits HER. Now, for her to compromise? Aw hell no! She won't bend over backwards for anyone, unless it is to acquire benefits and paycheck. Only then will she bend over backwards as she pulls them tight shorts down for easy access.

Her response:  "Being married isn't what I thought it would be at all.  A lot of compromise.

She said the same thing about having Lincoln.

Now, I get the girl has never been married, but she has lived with guys. She should have known it takes compromise for any relationship whether one is married or not. After having had one child, surely she knows how hard it is to care for a baby. Especially when she pushed the father into the military so she can get those benefits and paychecks while he is away for months at a time.

Remember how she thought she could live with Jo and take advantage of his family while dating another guy?

Then, there was dating Jordan, and trying to get him to move in with her while she had feelings for Jo still. She then had sex with Jo a few times while in a committed relationship with Jordon. Oh, excuse me. Jordan was committed.

Just some examples of how Kail compromised.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't like it when parents aren't responsible in ensuring their kids are not missing out on school for frivolous reasons, however, it was a Friday afternoon, and the kid is in what? Kindergarten? 1st grade?  Kailyn should have just gone to pick up Isaac early from school, dropped him off with his dad, and then made it to her concert with her friends--and on the way out of the door she should have given Javi a big fuck you bird flip.  (They could have saved the argument for when their friends weren't there either. I hate that.  It's so uncomfortable.)  If this were Jenelle, I wouldn't agree because she seems like the type to always have her kid out of school for stupid reasons.  Kailyn, for all her faults, does not strike me that way.  

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
(edited)

I agree but the way Kail got so upset and quickly cancelled her plans? I think Javi might have a good reason to tell her to do the pick up and drop off, herself. He wanted to ruin her schedule to screw with her plans. She wanted Javi to do it to NOT screw with her plans. They were both using the kids to control each other. And something isn't quite right with this concert trip and they both know it.

I wouldn't doubt if that text said something more along the lines of "are you still going to the concert tonight?" Three months to plan this trip but only discuss hotels the day before? Javi saying "this isn't the first time" about guys texting? Kail almost immediately throwing a fit and canceling? I'm not buying it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a planned "chance meeting" set up at the concert and another "surprise/coincidence" at a hotel, later on with Text Guy.

I think Kail knew it, Javi suspected it, and the friends had no idea. We've seen her do stuff like this many times before.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2

I think Kail cancelled her plans for one of two reasons - either she wanted to throw a martyr's fit and be able to use it to further punish Javi. Orrrr he really was onto something and she knew she was in trouble. 

• Love 3

Watch her face in the kitchen with her friends. To me, she looks nervous and tells them all the text said was "good morning. Are you going to class". Her eyes get wide like "yeah! I'll go with that" and she went to Javi to tell him she wasn't doing anything wrong and she talked over him when he said this wasn't the first time.

I can believe the text said "good morning. Are you going?" I don't believe the class part, though. The wheels were turning in her head until she landed on "the class" part. She ran with that. She threw a fit when she was figuring out the rest of the story. She got flustered with the phone conversation and headed down stairs in martyr mode.

See? I think it's BOTH of those reasons. She's slick. She's had lots of practice. :)

• Love 3

I don't like it when parents aren't responsible in ensuring their kids are not missing out on school for frivolous reasons, however, it was a Friday afternoon, and the kid is in what? Kindergarten? 1st grade?  Kailyn should have just gone to pick up Isaac early from school, dropped him off with his dad, and then made it to her concert with her friends--and on the way out of the door she should have given Javi a big fuck you bird flip.  (They could have saved the argument for when their friends weren't there either. I hate that.  It's so uncomfortable.)  If this were Jenelle, I wouldn't agree because she seems like the type to always have her kid out of school for stupid reasons.  Kailyn, for all her faults, does not strike me that way.  

Kailyn could've picked up Isaac early from school and it wouldn't have been a big deal school-wise at his age, but that would mean Jo (or Vee, his parents, family, etc.) would've had to be available to get Isaac earlier, too, and he (or they) probably wouldn't have been, especially if he works a regular 9-5 weekday job.  (Doubt it, but who knows.  I have no idea what he does these days.  Is he still trying to be a rapper?  HAHAHA.)

• Love 3

Does anyone know what Javi does in the Air Force? I am surprised he hasn't deployed yet. And when that happens, there is no way they are making it through that.

Or maybe we will be lucky and he'll be transferred to a base overseas and Kail will have to be off the show.

Kail is just so dumb. I'm watching the marathon and her mother asks how she's enjoying married life. Her response: "Being married isn't what I thought it would be at all. A lot of compromise. A lot of things that I'm not used to. But I'm going to get through it the best I can." Well, that sounds fantastic!!!! You sound so happy and in love!! What an asshole. I've been married less than a year and whenever anyone asks me how married life is I have nothing but positive things to say. I don't understand responding by saying you're going to get through it the best you can. Maybe get a divorce then?! Moron.

Marriage is hard. The first year is the worse. Well for me it was. But these girls have a fantasy view of things.
  • Love 2

Was it a Friday? I missed the beginning of their segment. Now, how would she pick up Isaac early from school and drop him off when it is a SIX HOUR DRIVE? It is three hours to Jo's place and three hours back.  The kid might not as well be in school that day.

Kailyn could've picked up Isaac early from school and it wouldn't have been a big deal school-wise at his age, but that would mean Jo (or Vee, his parents, family, etc.) would've had to be available to get Isaac earlier, too, and he (or they) probably wouldn't have been, especially if he works a regular 9-5 weekday job.  (Doubt it, but who knows.  I have no idea what he does these days.  Is he still trying to be a rapper?  HAHAHA.)

Agree. 

Yes, Jo has a job. He has always had a job. Do you watch the show? lol  Unlike Kailyn who lives off of MTV money and Javi's benefits.

She wanted Javi to do it to NOT screw with her plans.

More like she asked him to pick up Isaac because her friends asked her to go to a concert on that particular day.  I really hate having to defend Kail. I really do. UGH!!! I cannot stand it.  It could be Kail asked Javi to help her with picking up Isaac so she could plan this night with her friends and he told her, "Sure babe. I can do that for you."  Is Kail not allowed to go out and be with her friends? She should be allowed to have a social life (not a cheating social life) and go out with friends whether it is to a restaurant or concert.

I know, I know this is Kail here and her credibility is not all that. Maybe she did have something sneaky planned for that night. I can't say for sure.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sure she can go out. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. It seemed to me she was being sneaky. I think she was playing a game with Javi and he just played her, right back. I think they both handled it poorly by using the kids. She seemed to want him with the kids, like he agreed to, and he seemed to smell something was up.

Basically, it felt like a "Kail getting Jo to give her a ride to meet up with Jordan" scenario again. Javi foiled her plan, though. Still wrong.

ETA: never mind. I just re watched and she said the text said "do you have class?" I also missed Javi telling his sister, "I don't trust her. Plain and simple." These two things kind of blow my whole theory apart. Sorry!

Edited by MissMel

Basically, it felt like a "Kail getting Jo to give her a ride to meet up with Jordan" scenario again. Javi foiled her plan, though. Still wrong.

Gotcha! Ok. Good point. I didn't even think of that.

Although I don't see her friends being in on any sort of scheme where Kail can be with a guy or anything. They may have made a good alibi for Kail in that she is going out with friends, not out by herself where that would be suspicious to Javi than it does if she is with friends.

I am starting to think differently now about that scene last season when Javi pushed Kail to take Lincoln to the grocery store. Kail didn't want to take the baby because it is too much trouble to tend to the baby while shopping. Javi insisted she take him. I now wonder if back then Javi was not trusting her and felt she was up to no good? In that same scene, Kail mentioned needing to take Isaac a bath. Javi told her "Don't be taking too long in there." She gave him this look and I think she said, "Whatever." I found that a very strange thing for a husband to be telling his wife about taking too long with bathing the child. Two things come to my mind. He is either a controlling mutherfucker, as Kail claims or, he thought maybe Kail was on her phone texting while in the bathroom. He may just be a psychotic, paranoid asshole and is imagining all of this shit.

Javi telling his sister, "I don't trust her. Plain and simple."

Right. Something is going on either with himself (paranoid, jealous, controlling) or something has happened behind closed doors and he is ready to burst to tell the world what Kail has done behind his back.

Yes, Jo has a job. He has always had a job. Do you watch the show? lol  Unlike Kailyn who lives off of MTV money and Javi's benefits.

I didn't say Jo didn't have a job at all.  While I haven't been 100% dedicated to watching each and every episode the last couple of seasons, I watched the show the enough (especially in the early seasons) to know he still worked doing something.  I just sarcastically mentioned maybe not having a regular 9-5 weekday job, but yet I admitted that I had no clue as to what he actually does.