Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SPLAIN

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

Recommended Posts


New construction SUCKS right now.  Taking forever and soooo expensive.  Damn COVID.  It’s gonna take a long time before that house is done (I would assume).  All the builders I’ve worked with in the past 18 months are so far behind and delayed.  

  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

New construction SUCKS right now.  Taking forever and soooo expensive.  Damn COVID.  It’s gonna take a long time before that house is done (I would assume).  All the builders I’ve worked with in the past 18 months are so far behind and delayed.  

And prices for materials have risen so high! Oh well, apparently Kail has an unlimited budget for buying houses, so she can suck it up.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

And prices for materials have risen so high! Oh well, apparently Kail has an unlimited budget for buying houses, so she can suck it up.

Right??  We all know she has no patience and is a complete snot. I can’t imagine what her design consultant thinks of her lol.  

12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

6985B77B-2553-44E2-B09E-A302EB2A37BE.jpeg

3E784ACC-3659-4A47-81BE-989B87C7C602.jpeg

I know genetics are a funny thing but wow.  The difference between this one and Lux are crazy.  I guess I can kind of see a little resemblance in the nose / mouth / eyes / cheeks.  As in the spacing and size of the features.  But wow.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

How can that baby be brothers with Lux? There is zero resemblance. Creed is super cute! 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, geauxaway said:

Right??  We all know she has no patience and is a complete snot. I can’t imagine what her design consultant thinks of her lol.  

I know genetics are a funny thing but wow.  The difference between this one and Lux are crazy.  I guess I can kind of see a little resemblance in the nose / mouth / eyes / cheeks.  As in the spacing and size of the features.  But wow.

He would be wise to request a paternity test.  He (forgot his name) should not rely on the word of someone like Kail.   

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Did she come home with the right baby ??

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, Creed is one adorable baby!  Sorry, Lux.  ☹️

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

Did she come home with the right baby ??

She had a home birth ! 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, iwantcookies said:

She had a home birth ! 

I forgot about that🤣

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Creed is adorable!  I know I'm in the minority but I don't view Lux as an ugly child.  I don't think any babies are ugly.  Homely maybe, and some are extra cute, but their innocence makes them all beautiful in my eyes.  I'm one of those people.  Lol

I see some resemblance between the two boys but they really do have opposite dominant traits.  I believe he is Chris's.  It is so interesting how biological siblings can look so different.  My husband is 1/2 Yupik, his father full and his mother none.  He looks about half, gets mistaken for Japanese occasionally.  We have three sons who are 1/4  Yupik and one of them looks more Yupik than even my husband does.  The other two you'd never know. 

Then there are these beautiful girls who are fraternal twins:

black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria

Genetics are so interesting! 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, eskimo said:

Creed is adorable!  I know I'm in the minority but I don't view Lux as an ugly child.  I don't think any babies are ugly.  Homely maybe, and some are extra cute, but their innocence makes them all beautiful in my eyes.  I'm one of those people.  Lol

I see some resemblance between the two boys but they really do have opposite dominant traits.  I believe he is Chris's.  It is so interesting how biological siblings can look so different.  My husband is 1/2 Yupik, his father full and his mother none.  He looks about half, gets mistaken for Japanese occasionally.  We have three sons who are 1/4  Yupik and one of them looks more Yupik than even my husband does.  The other two you'd never know. 

Then there are these beautiful girls who are fraternal twins:

black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria

Genetics are so interesting! 

This picture is all over the place because it’s so unusual.   Of course Chris could be the father but I wouldn’t trust Kail on anything.  I would demand proof of anything that came out of her mouth. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

This is Alfonso Ribeiro and his beautiful family. Genetics are fascinating! 

07ECA748-EFF0-4FB7-A6EA-E362C6E6C412.jpeg

That’s their second son Anders

15974D3B-81C5-4579-BA49-471BA411426F.jpeg

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bluesky said:

This picture is all over the place because it’s so unusual.   Of course Chris could be the father but I wouldn’t trust Kail on anything.  I would demand proof of anything that came out of her mouth. 

Given that Kail is known for cheating and that she and Chris weren't even officially "together" when she got pregnant, Chris had damn well better get a DNA test before acknowledging paternity, even if the kid was his mini-me.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, can't believe she got PPP and can't believe she said she never bonded with Creed while pregnant.  What in the fuck. That's an awful thing to say. 

Has time though to build, chase Chris and talk shit about everyone.

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

34 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Wow, can't believe she got PPP and can't believe she said she never bonded with Creed while pregnant.  What in the fuck. That's an awful thing to say. 

Has time though to build, chase Chris and talk shit about everyone.

Kail got PPP?!?! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kail got PPP?!?! 

So did Tom Brady, who bought a yacht. Kail is small time.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

Are we talking about Post Partum Depression or Paycheck Protection Program???

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/5/2021 at 11:49 AM, eskimo said:

Creed is adorable!  I know I'm in the minority but I don't view Lux as an ugly child.  I don't think any babies are ugly.  Homely maybe, and some are extra cute, but their innocence makes them all beautiful in my eyes.  I'm one of those people.  Lol

I see some resemblance between the two boys but they really do have opposite dominant traits.  I believe he is Chris's.  It is so interesting how biological siblings can look so different.  My husband is 1/2 Yupik, his father full and his mother none.  He looks about half, gets mistaken for Japanese occasionally.  We have three sons who are 1/4  Yupik and one of them looks more Yupik than even my husband does.  The other two you'd never know. 

Then there are these beautiful girls who are fraternal twins:

black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria

Genetics are so interesting! 

Dang, they look totally different but both won the genetic lottery, good for them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

First Becky, now Mark. 
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

First Becky, now Mark. 
 

 

Bone, Quay, Sterling, Peach…..what the F did I just type??

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Ok, what did she say about him?

Apparently (on his Instagram page) she lied about him on his podcast. He had something planned for his birthday and invited her and the kids. The plans changed from fishing to swimming. Kail was po’d because she was traveling with two people but claimed she’d have no help with 4 kids. She later cussed him out. While he held his life she was blowing up his phone. He said she already caused him out again today. She can speak her mind on her podcast but he isn’t supposed to. He just basically addressed his side of it. She failed to tell her podcast listeners she’s cussing him out left and right. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 12:37 AM, iwantcookies said:

This is Alfonso Ribeiro and his beautiful family. Genetics are fascinating! 

07ECA748-EFF0-4FB7-A6EA-E362C6E6C412.jpeg

That’s their second son Anders

15974D3B-81C5-4579-BA49-471BA411426F.jpeg

This family looks typical based on their mother and father.  A mix of races, eye color, skin color, etc.    I don't see any mix with Kail's most recent kid.   Especially based on her first three.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder if Lux and Creed will see their dad today 😎

Does Kail have a pool in the new house?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, Mkay said:

Apparently (on his Instagram page) she lied about him on his podcast. He had something planned for his birthday and invited her and the kids. The plans changed from fishing to swimming. Kail was po’d because she was traveling with two people but claimed she’d have no help with 4 kids. She later cussed him out. While he held his life she was blowing up his phone. He said she already caused him out again today. She can speak her mind on her podcast but he isn’t supposed to. He just basically addressed his side of it. She failed to tell her podcast listeners she’s cussing him out left and right. 

I don't understand why she needs all this help and still be showing off her shirts that say boy mom. She shouldn't have that much trouble with Isaac, he's old enough to help her out and the same goes for Lincoln. Lux just always seems like he runs around yelling and screaming and was raised by wolves for some reason to me. No one told her to have 4 fucking kids. If she can't 'handle her kids by herself then maybe take a clue and quit having kids. I just don't understand why she needs help and people keep helping her to get shit on by her. And I surely don't understand why she just shit on her longest friend. If she doesn't want him to speak the truth about her then don't be acting the way she does.  I know she got shitty because it ruins how she looks as fat as people believing she is so put together and has everything in order. That's the real reason she didn't want to air her dv episode. 

Kail can just eat shit because she throws her friends away at the drop of a hat. Don't know why anyone would even want to be her friend any longer when she's thrown so many under the bus.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Wonder if Lux and Creed will see their dad today 😎

Does Kail have a pool in the new house?

Yea. She posted a pic with each dad with the kids. 🙄 She’s back in the house she and Javi lived in while hers is being built. Definitely has a pool for Chris this summer. 
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2021 at 12:38 PM, toodywoody said:

Kail can just eat shit because she throws her friends away at the drop of a hat. Don't know why anyone would even want to be her friend any longer when she's thrown so many under the bus.

Any friend from your youth who would help you move with zero amount of notice OR boxes is a good friend. I feel bad for Mark.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Clawdel said:

Any friend from your youth who would help you move with zero amount of notice OR boxes is a good friend. I feel bad for Mark.

Mark was her friend. I feel bad for him too. Typically people without a lot of birth family are very good at keeping friends- because we don’t have that predetermined social support. 
 

Likely Kailyn has turned into an egomaniac and when the plans for MARK’S birthday inconvenienced her she didn’t say “Sorry we can’t make it this time, but happy birthday!” She pitched a fit like an indulged child. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Kail is really low on friends. She better watch her mouth and not lose any more!

Great news Kail is freezing her eggs.  Something wrong with her ovaries so she’s taking no chances on fertility!  Ugggg

I really didn’t think Kail had any friends left. I thought all she had was that blonde babysit lady and her son she brings with her!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, yippee. She has PCOS so thinks that is a ticket to a non-domestic violence storyline for her. @@  I think Maci has already claimed that issue.  Infertility is a big deal for “cysters” and I am guessing most don’t want to be lectured by someone who has popped out 4 kids before 30.  

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Kail is exhausting. I’m surprised she found three men willing!

She’s one tough babe!

Isaac is a sweetheart and I hope she isn’t setting him up for humiliation with this design business!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Don't forget the two miscarriages. So that's 6 pregnancies.

I wouldn't want to listen to her about anything. Don't know how anyone can relate to her at all. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Don't forget the two miscarriages. So that's 6 pregnancies.

I wouldn't want to listen to her about anything. Don't know how anyone can relate to her at all. 

Wait, didn’t she also have an abortion? Waaaaay back, like, maybe HS? Or am I mixing up facts? If I’m correct that would make it 7 pregnancies, right?

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Enya Face said:

Wait, didn’t she also have an abortion? Waaaaay back, like, maybe HS? Or am I mixing up facts? If I’m correct that would make it 7 pregnancies, right?

Yes, I think she mentioned it in her book that she had an abortion sometime in the past. For someone with 7 pregnancies before 30, I doubt she has fertility issues.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

21 hours ago, Adiba said:

Yes, I think she mentioned it in her book that she had an abortion sometime in the past. For someone with 7 pregnancies before 30, I doubt she has fertility issues.

I thought she had one with Javi and told him it was a miscarriage. Very Kay Adams Corleone (Godfather II).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, zenme said:

I thought she had one with Javi and told him it was a miscarriage. Very Kay Adams Corleone (Godfather II).

Ok so 4 births,  1 miscarriage and 1 abortion. Why did she get the abortion? And looking back I remember her saying it was miscarriage. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Ok so 4 births,  1 miscarriage and 1 abortion. Why did she get the abortion? And looking back I remember her saying it was miscarriage. 

The abortion when she was a teenager is because of a rape. I’m her book she mentions that abortion. So we have 4 kids, 1 abortion, 3 miscarriages. Remember, she miscarried a baby with Chris before being pregnant with Lux. Also, her friend Tony and Kristin actually claims there were two miscarriages with Chris prior to Lux. (While Javi was deployed) My numbers may be off but she definitely had an abortion before Isaac.  There is at least 2 miscarriages if not 3. 

0A4D1B83-F4DD-4BD9-AB50-10CEA7C055AA.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/25/2021 at 10:08 AM, zenme said:

Couldn't clear this

The only she should be talking about is being fertile and not using protection. So 8 times she's been pregnant over the course of 13 years or so. Give your body a rest. She is fertile as fuck and any guy sleeping with her should double up.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 12:50 PM, toodywoody said:

Wow, can't believe she got PPP and can't believe she said she never bonded with Creed while pregnant.  What in the fuck. That's an awful thing to say. 

Has time though to build, chase Chris and talk shit about everyone.

That’s honestly sad. I wonder if it was because Creed was not a girl. I find getting pregnant such a blessing because some women unfortunately are not lucky to do so. I don’t understand how she didn’t bond with him. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kail is building her own house but she is already saying it’s not her forever home.  

4288DF88-75D7-4CAD-AE09-60267CAA4743.jpeg

  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail is building her own house but she is already saying it’s not her forever home.  

4288DF88-75D7-4CAD-AE09-60267CAA4743.jpeg

200.gif

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size