Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Hispanic in the house here. "Papi" in our language, translates into "Dad", "daddy" or something similar. So, yes, Javi is referring himself as "daddy". Nothing unusual, especially in a Hispanic household. It can be used from one spouse to another, a friend, or a parent to a child, as a term of endearment. With  a couple who are being romantic and/or sexy, they would use the term as well.  The word "Mami" would be the female equivelent.  I am sure Kail calls him "Papi" to infer the lover that he is to her and as well as being the father in the house. I am certain in Javi's mind, he is using it to refer to himself as the father of the household. Referring to Isaac as "Papi Jr." may be because Kail refers to Isaac as "Papi" as well. As for what she calls Javi when she is pissed, which is about 90 percent of the time, I am sure she calls him a list of names such as asshole and bitch.

IMO, I do believe that post to Isaac comes off bad. Normally, I wouldn't see it that way, but seeing how Javi and Kail keep trying to shove Jo out of the picture as if he doesn't exist or was merely a sperm donor, that comment Javi posted really bothers me. It is those fucking little digs like that, that make them so irritating as fuck and come off so delusional if they think they are going to succeed in removing Jo from their lives. When push comes to shove, Jo don't play that shit.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I remember in their tweets once to each other and Kail tweeted something like UGH when he referred to himself as "Watch Papi tonight on Teen Mom."  Then in another he laughed with a fan when they asked about Kail's response and he mentioned she didn't like when he called himself that.

• Love 1

Thanks McKay.  So then, Javi must have been called that in his household growing up. Now, this is real interesting. Kail doesn't like that he refers to himself as "Papi". Could it be Ms. KKK hates it because it is in reference to his Hispanic heritage, something that he was likely called since he was a little boy by his parents? What then should Javi be called instead in her house? Refer to the last sentence in my first paragraph above about Kail calling him names.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

That makes way more sense now that you explain that.  I live in Australia and while I'm surrounded by people who are Chinese, Korean, Italian, Vietnamese and British, I have next to no experience with Latino/Hispanic communities.  I just always thought that Javi was calling himself a weird version of 'Papa' all of his own creation which sort of fitted into my assumption that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed (he married Kailyn for a start).  Still bugs me that he keeps trying to take the father role from Jo.  If it was a situation where Jo wasn't in the picture, I wouldn't care as much but Jo is in the picture and he should be respected as Isaac's father. 

If Jo weren't in the picture, I would actually find Javi wanting to fill in the father role for Isaac very endearing. But as we all know, Jo is in the picture and Javi's needs to fall back and respect that. I wonder how much of Javi's attitude toward Jo is Kail's doing? You can't tell me Kail didn't paint Jo as the evil incarnate to Javi when they first started dating.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 2

Oh man... it's probably too late for it to make it on a new season of filming, but Kail flipping out over this should be huge. Isaac calling Jo and Vee's baby a brother or sister?  She's gonna lose it, I bet.

• Love 4

I'm afraid poor Javi's brain has been shaken right out of his head due to this emotional blow.

Now what's Kail's excuse for why Isaac should be with her more than Jo? When she had Lincoln it was because they were a "real" family, as opposed to just Jo and Vee. (Because in Kail-land, only child families aren't real?)

• Love 3

I hoped Jo and Vee would be smarter than that.

Who wants to be that Janet and Eddie are probably relieved that Jo moved out before he knocked up another girl. Lol.

At least this one probably won't need to live in their basement. Even if she did, I would hope that Vee would have enough sense to follow their rules including the dating one. At the very least, I don't think she would be stupid enough to flaunt her new relationship on Facebook after conning Jo into driving her to her date.

• Love 4

I'm really looking forward to the staged reenactment of Kail finding out (because if they showed the real one, they would probably have another Amber-Gary situation). I predict her pretending (unconvincingly) to be happy but then lecture Jo about the upheaval and changes he is creating in Isaac's life. Because Kail moving every twenty minutes, marrying Javi and having another child didn't add changes.

• Love 8

You all are good!!  Kail must be thinking of trying to out do Jose and Vee.

Kail Lowry ‏@KailLowry  29m29 minutes ago
My SIL is having a BOY! Javi's parents  will have FIVE grandsons. No little girls yet!

• Love 3

Wow good find mkay!

I was just going to my sites I like to visit after work and she had JUST posted it after I read your post.  haha Good timing!!

• Love 3

I don't know. I think Kail would be delighted to know Vee was having a girl. That way, Kail will still have "the son". I could be wrong but that's the feeling I get from her.

• Love 1

Vee finally roped (or tricked) Jo into it, huh?

One cannot rope or trick the willing. That is akin to saying Kail or Leah are pushed into sex and having babies.

We used to have someone that shared links all the time. I suspected she had some kind of arrangement with the tabloids. Wonder what changed? I searched for the user a few days ago but couldn't quite recall the screen name.

You are thinking of JerseyGirl, I think. She was always getting the new episode threads started and such.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

It appears Javi and Kail are thinking of moving, purportedly because the neighborhood is lousy with "fans" roaming around trying to catch a glimpse of them.  I wonder if there is more to the story, perhaps financial.

Oh puhhhlease...this is Javi's dream come true.

• Love 6

It appears Javi and Kail are thinking of moving, purportedly because the neighborhood is lousy with "fans" roaming around trying to catch a glimpse of them.  I wonder if there is more to the story, perhaps financial.

http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry/articles/2015-03-19-kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-thinking-moving-house

The kid in me was hoping their home was being egged and toilet paper was being strewn about their property.

• Love 1
http://www.teenmomju...15/04/javi1.jpg

Someone said that Lincoln looks like the kid from Pet Cemetery.  LOL

Oh my gosh, he does! So scary. I would have nightmares if I woke up to that arm in the middle of the night. And I love Lincoln, he's one of the cutest little tots on these shows. But damn. 

Portraits are risky. Even super good tattoo artists don't always get them right. I'd never get a portrait of my kids on me, I'd rather just get something that symbolizes them. 

Right.  She must have millions of fans like Tyler. uh huh.

"Fan'". They keep using that word. I do not think they know what it means.

• Love 5

According to her twitter she wants us to all know they are moving.  ugh  We called it saying they were having problems and they argued that "No they were not!" 

• Love 2

According to her twitter she wants us to all know they are moving. ugh We called it saying they were having problems and they argued that "No they were not!"

So Jo moved closer to Isaac and now Kail is moving away?

• Love 1

So Vee and Joe are having a girl, I wonder how Kail is reacting to this news? I can't tell if she would be thrilled that she's the only one to give Joe a son or jealous that Vee will have a girl and Joe will have the whole daddy/daughter relationship. Maybe a mixture of both.

• Love 7

I think Kailyn will also be secretly jealous that she doesn't have a daughter to bond with over their feminine beauty and charm.

I can also see her being a Team Boy kind of mom. I think everyone knows those parents that are kind of absurdly proud of having only boys or only girls, as if it was something they had control over. I totally get being proud of and happy with the kids you have, but Kail is someone who will use anything she can to feel superior to others. Since she has two boys, she'll be all about carrying on the family name, and raising good men. She'll be full of snide remarks about how Jo and Vee's daughter will be an awful teenager, as if boys are never difficult teens, and girls are never complacent teens.

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Javi had a sign in the front yard like Texas football families who put out big banners of their quarterback sons. "Big Papi lives here!" *insert picture of lips*

LOL Did you see the twitter pic she posted of him sleeping, and his lips STILL couldn't close together.  

• Love 4

Woah. I usually don't look at Javi's instagram, but I just saw a pic he posted on June 3 of himself laying with Lincoln. I'm sorry to say, Javi's got some moobs. I'm going to say he's definitely at least a B cup. Sorry for being a jerk.

• Love 1