Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Does he? Lol. A lotta these ppl mumble and aren’t well-spoken, so he’d fit right in! haha. 
sidenote: idk of any of you ever watched 60 Days In: Atlanta (about people who go undercover and spent 2 months with inmates at Fulton County Jail) but it was allll captions haha. Like every time the inmates spoke, captions! Lol. 

I watched the first two seasons and one random season where they were in Arizona. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I know it’s scary but maybe they were just finally trying to get the book they bought and she didn’t ship.  🤷🏻‍♀️

A81221B8-FA94-482E-9A28-8BE18BE585E5.jpeg

4E771BF3-BE14-45DE-B58A-65ABEB839B5A.jpeg

Maybe it’s Chris’s other side pieces looking for him/dna  tests?

I mean he is at her house all the time.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I know it’s scary but maybe they were just finally trying to get the book they bought and she didn’t ship.  🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a new post?  So she is leaving that new huge house?  And how does she expect it to be a secret where she lives?

• Love 8

She needs to join witness protection program please??? 

57 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is a new post?  So she is leaving that new huge house?  And how does she expect it to be a secret where she lives?

She might want to move into gated community 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I’m sure her neighbors just love it.  And I’m sorry, but I do not feel bad for her at all.  She is a Z list celeb, this is the kind of “fans” you are going to attract (aka, not intelligent / lacking in boundaries and proper social behavior).  Does she think posting on twitter asking them to stop is going to make it stop?  It’s probably going to make the issue worse.  

I have such a hard time ever sympathizing with her.  Even when she had to put her dog down.  I feel she has done nothing to earn anyone’s grace.  I know it sounds awful, but this is the public image she has cultivated for herself (to ME, anyway).

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chris  Lopez must have announced to her that he is moving further away or the  cost upkeep on the house are starting to interfere with her  lifestyle.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 14

How long has she had her new house? She just bought it and now she’s moving again? That’s gonna drain the bank account. I think she thinks she’s richer then she really is. Like she thinks she’s Kardashian level rich. I seriously doubt that much ppl are flocking to Delaware to stalk her either. Such a dumb ass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Why would she get a dog if she is moving? That will put stress on the little puppy.

This fucker. I hate her.

I try not to judge anyone for going to a breeder, but this asshole goes to a breeder who also crops the ears of these beautiful dogs? I see that the place she got this dog is AKC registered, but it's not a necessary AKC standard to crop the ears.

• Love 1

Her butt is as big as the tree. 

D1E6A77D-0FFC-41C9-B71B-7271EE086E11.jpeg

3 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

This fucker. I hate her.

I try not to judge anyone for going to a breeder, but this asshole goes to a breeder who also crops the ears of these beautiful dogs? I see that the place she got this dog is AKC registered, but it's not a necessary AKC standard to crop the ears.

When someone asked her why she bought them with their ears cropped that it was cruel she asked them if they had their son circumcised when they were born.  WTH?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

I called it. I knew she was going to get a new dog. When this one gets sick she will dump it too. Poor puppy will now have to deal with 3 loud kids who will not be gentle with him. 

Kail sucks.

She also has the other Cane Corso names Karma. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Her butt is as big as the tree. 

D1E6A77D-0FFC-41C9-B71B-7271EE086E11.jpeg

When someone asked her why she bought them with their ears cropped that it was cruel she asked them if they had their son circumcised when they were born.  WTH?

Yes, because those are two very similar things 🙄.

• Love 2

I can't with this bitch. 

First of all, does she ever consider the impact that all these moves will have on her children? Maybe now it's time to bow out of reality TV and put them first? 

And I just can't with the dog. I volunteer at our local animal shelter and I see too many lonely, abused, abandoned animals to ever be supportive of breeders. Especially ones who dock the tails and clip the ears. fucking assholes. (And, no, my sons are not circumcised, so I guess I'm allowed to criticize her.)

#emptytheshelters

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail always posts her anti vax comments on her stories so that no one can call her out on it.  Teenmommadrama posts it so we can. 

I wonder how much processed garbage she feeds her kids? Vaccines are bad but Red no.40 , high fructose corn syrup and ramen  noodles aren't?  She's  worried about vaccines, but not GMO's, pesticides, food additives, etc?! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

https://people.com/tv/kailyn-lowry-storms-off-teen-mom-2-reunion/

There’s no co-parenting right now,” Lowry told hosts Dr. Drew and Diab. “Right now, he is just working and going to therapy as far as I know. Working on himself.”

The MTV star added, “And I know he will see Lux when the time is right.”

When the time is right? That's a weird way to put it.

But reading between the lines, I'd say Kail is sick of him knocking up other women and put him in a timeout. I'd say it was because the pool got drained, but that probably happened months ago.

And I know I don't know Chris, but I still speculate he has little interest in being a father and visits Lux when there is something else in it for him.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

https://people.com/tv/kailyn-lowry-storms-off-teen-mom-2-reunion/

There’s no co-parenting right now,” Lowry told hosts Dr. Drew and Diab. “Right now, he is just working and going to therapy as far as I know. Working on himself.”

The MTV star added, “And I know he will see Lux when the time is right.”

When that episode aired Chris posted on his Instagram stories a picture of him and Lux and said something similar as “the time is right.” 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 12/17/2019 at 12:35 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder how much processed garbage she feeds her kids? Vaccines are bad but Red no.40 , high fructose corn syrup and ramen  noodles aren't?  She's  worried about vaccines, but not GMO's, pesticides, food additives, etc?! 

I wonder what “inflammatory bowl “ disease is? 😛 If Kail wants to sound knowledgeable, she should proofread. 

Does she not realize that the only reason she can feel relatively safe not vaccinating Lux is because so many other people ARE?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

When she gets older and this show is long off the air and she's living in a realistic house and earning 50k a year and her face is all fucked up and she doesn't have any more money to have plastic surgery to 'fix' her face and ass, I will be laughing.

Yes, I am going to hell and that's long been established, these women who started fucking with their faces in the 20's are fucked when they get older. They are going to look like Death Becomes Her as they age.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
On 12/20/2019 at 7:39 AM, toodywoody said:

When she gets older and this show is long off the air and she's living in a realistic house and earning 50k a year and her face is all fucked up and she doesn't have any more money to have plastic surgery to 'fix' her face and ass, I will be laughing.

Yes, I am going to hell and that's long been established, these women who started fucking with their faces in the 20's are fucked when they get older. They are going to look like Death Becomes Her as they age.

She is going to have a serious case of Filler Fatigue:

Imagine blowing air into a fresh balloon until it's filled to capacity. Now release the air, then blow back in, release, and so on. The result is something not as tight and taut as point zero.

The theory is that when fillers like collagen and Restylane are repeatedly injected into flesh, over time this can weigh down and loosen the skin. And so, each subsequent trip to the doctor would require more volume of filler to fill that already stretched-out skin.

There are cases where reversing the effects of too much filler may require surgical intervention, like a facelift.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So her kids spend Christmas Day with their dads and because of that she didn’t put up a tree?  Even though there are 24 days leading up to Christmas that they are with her? And she could’ve created a special tradition for presents and celebration with just the 4 of them? What a  petulant brat.  Why to put your kids first.  

• Love 23