Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

so, apparently, Chris is anti-vaxx, too. Surprise, surprise. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowrys-ex-chris-lopez-reveals-hes-anti-vax-tells-fans-stfu/ 

He says he wasn’t vaccinated, either. 

God, I wish he’d let them film him, just to find out what Kail sees in him and if he is the kinda guy I think he is. 

Why won’t Chris let them film him? I feel like there must be something he doesn’t want exposed, like really doesn’t want exposed. Because I’m sure MTV has offered him all kinds of $ and perks, so to not take that up, there’s gotta be something he’s afraid of that would come with the exposure. 

We all knew that was the real reason she didn't vaccinate Tattoo. She has always been into whatever her new dude was into. Javi was into being fit and she was until she got with Chris then the only thing she was into is Chris, plastic surgery, vacations, cars, yoga pants, too tight clothing, anti vax shit and thinking she was a bad ass bitch.

I would love to see his records and what schools he went that allowed him in long before anti vaxxers were a big thing.

I just think he doesn't want to be filmed because he wants limited to do with Kail but he also just wants to seem so cool that he doesn't need that shit. He just comes off as anit everything. Anti vax, anti job, anti relationships, anti everything  

• Love 13

1. Did Kailyn really post that other woman’s cell number in the internet like that??

2. How dare this woman use the murder of Anne Frank and the genocide of the holocaust (along with the brave souls who stood for their neighbors) in her stance on vaccination! What the ever loving fuck. 

3. No one wants to hang out with you Kailyn cause you’re awful. If you were a nice person I’m sure they would’ve invited you AND Lux. 

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Poor Lux will be forever excluded. Chris won’t do anything fun with him ever. 

chris must be amazing in bed. I just don’t see his appeal? 

I bet he’s not. I mean he’s likely “okay”- given youth and that Kailyn came back the second time, but I think it’s more that he just doesn’t give a fuck about her and never did. She’s convinced if she can give him material gifts, a son, etc etc he will care about her. He’s just a user and so is she, but she’s met someone she cannot manipulate and it’s driving her nuts. 

Once Lux gets a bit bigger and has an actual personality, his paternal family will likely invite him to gatherings and things (his grandmother seems to care about him), but Chris won’t do much besides say “hey son” and if turns out to be a productive human being Chris is going to claim all the credit for his super sperm🤪. If Kailyn had any sense and was really thinking about Lux’s emotional needs as he gets older she would play nice with Javi and Jo so that Lux would always be included and form that bond with those sides of the family. 

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

1. Did Kailyn really post that other woman’s cell number in the internet like that??

2. How dare this woman use the murder of Anne Frank and the genocide of the holocaust (along with the brave souls who stood for their neighbors) in her stance on vaccination! What the ever loving fuck. 

3. No one wants to hang out with you Kailyn cause you’re awful. If you were a nice person I’m sure they would’ve invited you AND Lux. 

On #1, I was thinking the same thing.  Is that not doxxing?  Or at the very least cyber bullying?  That girl ought to take out a PFA against Kail.

#2 - what you said 1000%.  Kail is an ignorant asshole.

#3 - only the cute kids were invited, sorry Lux.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

No 1. She truly did.  It’s still on her twitter page, too. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

On #1, I was thinking the same thing.  Is that not doxxing?  Or at the very least cyber bullying?  That girl ought to take out a PFA against Kail.

#2 - what you said 1000%.  Kail is an ignorant asshole.

#3 - only the cute kids were invited, sorry Lux.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Or vaccinated kids only! Lol

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
On 12/7/2019 at 6:47 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Do you think it's some kind of power play? Reinforcing that Kail won't control or dictate what he will or won't do? I mean, he certainly seems to have her under his spell, so maybe this is just one more way he can control her. It seems Kail may have met her match in manipulative assholes.

No, I think there’s an actual practical reason he won’t let them film him. I think there’s something he doesn’t want out there or some reason he doesn’t want to draw extra attention to himself. I don’t know if it’s that he’s fathered multiple children and he’s running from child support (not saying he has, but it’s a possibility and from what I gather, he’s secretive), or maybe there’s cell phone footage of him doing some stupid (illegal) shit that he’s afraid people will sell to the tabloids, maybe he’s done some stupid shit in the past and is afraid someone will recognize him, maybe his legal status or the legal status of his family (they are from the Dominican Republic, idk if they are documented or not)...just to name a few possibilities. But this isn’t a power play, IMO, I think he’s adamant about keeping a low profile for a reason that has nothing to do with mind games. What that something is, I don’t know. But he wouldn’t turn down MTV money to play mind games. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
On 12/7/2019 at 7:37 PM, toodywoody said:

We all knew that was the real reason she didn't vaccinate Tattoo. She has always been into whatever her new dude was into. Javi was into being fit and she was until she got with Chris then the only thing she was into is Chris, plastic surgery, vacations, cars, yoga pants, too tight clothing, anti vax shit and thinking she was a bad ass bitch.

I would love to see his records and what schools he went that allowed him in long before anti vaxxers were a big thing.

I just think he doesn't want to be filmed because he wants limited to do with Kail but he also just wants to seem so cool that he doesn't need that shit. He just comes off as anit everything. Anti vax, anti job, anti relationships, anti everything  

I agree that Chris is prolly the reason she decided not to vaccinate Lux, but I disagree she’s always into what her new dude is into. She was hardly into fitness! She was into it for a second when she first met Javi, but stopped soon after. She was mostly big when she was with Javi, too. That’s what makes Chris stand out. Kail is usually the dominant one in relationships and, if anything, her dudes get into whatever she’s into and adapt her mentality. I think another poster had it right when she said that Kail has finally met someone she cannot manipulate, she cannot control and she cannot dominate and it’s driving her crazy. We see far more of Chris’s influence on her than we did from any of her other guys - the plastic surgery, the braids, the tight clothes, the way she speaks, everything. She’s trying to become the kind of woman that she thinks Chris wants and cheats on her with. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

No, I think there’s an actual practical reason he won’t let them film him. I think there’s something he doesn’t want out there or some reason he doesn’t want to draw extra attention to himself. I don’t know if it’s that he’s fathered multiple children and he’s running from child support (not saying he has, but it’s a possibility and from what I gather, he’s secretive), or maybe there’s cell phone footage of him doing some stupid (illegal) shit that he’s afraid people will sell to the tabloids, maybe he’s done some stupid shit in the past and is afraid someone will recognize him, maybe his legal status or the legal status of his family (they are from the Dominican Republic, idk if they are documented or not)...just to name a few possibilities. But this isn’t a power play, IMO, I think he’s adamant about keeping a low profile for a reason that has nothing to do with mind games. What that something is, I don’t know. But he wouldn’t turn down MTV money to play mind games. 

I agree in part and disagree in part. 

Chris has always been secretive, but he has posted photos and videos showing his face on his social media accounts. Kail sleeping with Chris while Javi was deployed and Kail and Javi pretending to still be a couple along with Kail being pregnant with Chris' child was out there long before Kail admitted it. She had fellow college students who hated her with a passion and were spilling tea left and right. Chris wasn't the man who was identified as the father of the baby she miscarried that was rumored to be an abortion, and that man was married and ended up having to shut down all his social media accounts because of the harassment. Her fellow college students entered the fray at that point to point out Chris was the man she was with not the other man, and stuck around to continue to bash her in quite humorous ways.

He had mentioned trying to start his photography and videography business, had used Kail as a model for both only to have to remove them because people were claiming he was cheating with a married woman whose husband was deployed. The fact it was the truth,  only Kail and Javi were no longer actually together except for purposes of filming, didn't matter; he looked bad.

Kail has said he didn't want all the other hos knowing he was with her, acknowledging she's a ho, I guess, which may be true.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he has videos out there that could be sold to tabloids if he decided to be shown on the show but no one is willing to pay for them if he's not, but his secretiveness comes across more to me as wanting to be the only one in control of when his face is seen but not where his semen ends up. 

So, while I don't disagree that he may have something out there he doesn't want to draw attention to, I think it's probably more that he thinks he's coming across as mysterious and limiting and controlling his image is being done as a control issue. TM fandom can be horrible, look at how Miranda was treated, and it probably wasn't worth the paycheck for a non famewhore. Also, he is trying to keep the fact he is a loser on the downlow. It's obvious to everyone though. 

• Love 9

I think Chris doesn't want to give Kail the ammunition to say "you're welcome" like she did to Lauren/Javi in that post upthread.  He doesn't want Kail to be able to say "you're only famous/making money because you're on MY show and I helped get you on the show/get you fame."  (Chris certainly gets stuff - maybe even money - from her, but she can't hold the show over his head.) I think it's his way of keeping the upper hand in the relationship with Kail.  He holds the power this way, since he won't agree to be shown on her show.

(I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense, LOL. I think it's all a weird power play intended to keep Kail in a position where she doesn't have him locked down/isn't in control/doesn't feel in control, unlike with Javi & the show. It also keeps Kail as an option for Chris, since she apparently really wants what she can't have.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Christina said:

So, while I don't disagree that he may have something out there he doesn't want to draw attention to, I think it's probably more that he thinks he's coming across as mysterious and limiting and controlling his image is being done as a control issue. TM fandom can be horrible, look at how Miranda was treated, and it probably wasn't worth the paycheck for a non famewhore. Also, he is trying to keep the fact he is a loser on the downlow. It's obvious to everyone though. 

This!

Also, I bet his buddies are like, "hey, saw you on TEEN MOM!  HAHAHA"  Let's be honest, the show is really corny.  I do not tell people I watch.  So I am sure he doesn't want to be ON it, the ridicule would be insane!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

This!

Also, I bet his buddies are like, "hey, saw you on TEEN MOM!  HAHAHA"  Let's be honest, the show is really corny.  I do not tell people I watch.  So I am sure he doesn't want to be ON it, the ridicule would be insane!

You couldn’t pay me enough to EVER appear on reality tv. Not all of us are famewhores, even for huge paychecks.

• Love 10

CL doesn't  film because he wants to control his own narrative sort to speak.  Filming means his interactions with Kail are at the mercy of the MTV producers and editors.  He isn't  nor ever has been in a committed relationship with her and doesn't  want to give off the appearance of one on TV. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

IIRC, Briana only made something like 20k the first season she was on TM2. As a baby daddy joining the show in its' waning stages, I can't imagine Chris would be paid much more than that. I think the embarrassment of being publicly associated with Kail outweighs the modest amount of income he'd make off MTV. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

IIRC, Briana only made something like 20k the first season she was on TM2. As a baby daddy joining the show in its' waning stages, I can't imagine Chris would be paid much more than that. I think the embarrassment of being publicly associated with Kail outweighs the modest amount of income he'd make off MTV. 

That's what I think too. If Chris was offered $300K, I am sure he would be completely willing to film.

And I know not everyone has a price...but something tells me Chris does.

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Javi's wishing himself a happy birthday.  He's had his "ups and downs," including at least one session in the downstairs bathroom.

javi.jpg

🤣 He’s Thirsty. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know what bothers me more - the self-congratulatory birthday wishes, or the fact that he went from second to first person in one caption.

You don’t have to choose!  They’re both equally obnoxious!

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know what bothers me more - the self-congratulatory birthday wishes, or the fact that he went from second to first person in one caption.

God, I... I can't believe it made sense to me on first read, but I believe he was referring to the year as a thing that had ups and downs, not himself. Like, "Oh, 26, you crazy year... you've had your ups and downs!" I talk that way about months... "October, you were beautiful," while posting pictures of trees and marshes at the park, not my own dumb ass. I have to go. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 12/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, Tatum said:

That's what I think too. If Chris was offered $300K, I am sure he would be completely willing to film.

His story with Kail is not worth 300k. All it is, is her falling all over him looking like an asshole and foolish. Which serves her right for being such a dick. The shit she talks about now is boring as fuck, add mr man of not many words and you got one fucking fast forward worthy storyline.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who the fuck wishes themselves  happy birthday on social media? 😆

Or IRL??

I see he didn't mention his wife in his own birthday wishes, just his boys .. and she wished him a happy bday as a dad.  Sounds like, "27, you will be a year of divorce."

Lincoln is so cute, but his little guy is kind of ugg.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Or IRL??

I see he didn't mention his wife in his own birthday wishes, just his boys .. and she wished him a happy bday as a dad.  Sounds like, "27, you will be a year of divorce."

Lincoln is so cute, but his little guy is kind of ugg.

Lauren and Javi aren't  married. They were engaged until Bathroomgate. They're  back together but looks likenthe engagement is off for  now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Was Lauren the girlfriend he had a few years ago that he took to Disney World, along with Lincoln, and he accused Kail on social media of intentionally throwing away one of his magic bands/DW tickets in the trash just to fuck with him? Or was that a different girl?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Was Lauren the girlfriend he had a few years ago that he took to Disney World, along with Lincoln, and he accused Kail on social media of intentionally throwing away one of his magic bands/DW tickets in the trash just to fuck with him? Or was that a different girl?

Yep!  Allegedly, it was the Disney incident that led to Lauren calling Kail a C U Next Tuesday in text messages to Javi that Kail later discovered while snooping through his phone. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 12/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, Christina said:

I agree in part and disagree in part. 

Chris has always been secretive, but he has posted photos and videos showing his face on his social media accounts. Kail sleeping with Chris while Javi was deployed and Kail and Javi pretending to still be a couple along with Kail being pregnant with Chris' child was out there long before Kail admitted it. She had fellow college students who hated her with a passion and were spilling tea left and right. Chris wasn't the man who was identified as the father of the baby she miscarried that was rumored to be an abortion, and that man was married and ended up having to shut down all his social media accounts because of the harassment. Her fellow college students entered the fray at that point to point out Chris was the man she was with not the other man, and stuck around to continue to bash her in quite humorous ways.

He had mentioned trying to start his photography and videography business, had used Kail as a model for both only to have to remove them because people were claiming he was cheating with a married woman whose husband was deployed. The fact it was the truth,  only Kail and Javi were no longer actually together except for purposes of filming, didn't matter; he looked bad.

Kail has said he didn't want all the other hos knowing he was with her, acknowledging she's a ho, I guess, which may be true.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he has videos out there that could be sold to tabloids if he decided to be shown on the show but no one is willing to pay for them if he's not, but his secretiveness comes across more to me as wanting to be the only one in control of when his face is seen but not where his semen ends up. 

You may be right - maybe he’s just hiding that he’s a loser. Dunno why, I think, if he signed on, he’d find himself in good company! Haha. Teen Mom 2 is full of loser baby daddies and boyfriends! 
I really wish he’d sign on, tho, just to see what all the fuss is about...for Kail and apparently, multiple other women, as well. Haha. I’m curious to see what he’s like. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

You may be right - maybe he’s just hiding that he’s a loser. Dunno why, I think, if he signed on, he’d find himself in good company! Haha. Teen Mom 2 is full of loser baby daddies and boyfriends! 
I really wish he’d sign on, tho, just to see what all the fuss is about...for Kail and apparently, multiple other women, as well. Haha. I’m curious to see what he’s like. 

Just watch him go Live on Instagram.  I couldn’t watch it for long.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He posts and deletes a lot.  He goes live sometimes too. I just happened to catch one when he was in Hawaii and he complained the whole time about not being able to drive the tour boat so he didn’t go. I kid you not he said it at least 50 times.  

https://instagram.com/chrisxlopezz?igshid=tdpmu67mf1qu

Hahahaha he sounds like a complete tool. I just clicked his IG, his IG story says something about “forcing shit gets ya feelings hurt, that’s why you gotta go with the flow.” 
Lol. Go figure, right? 
OMG his profile pic says, “Off IG for the remainder of the year, see you in 2020!” This guy seems like such a tool! Like most ppl would just not post until 2020, not need to announce it! but thanks for letting us know, Chris, so we wouldn’t be dying in wonder of WHERE YOU ARE!! Lol. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, Tatum said:

Adam Lind (Chelsea’s baby daddy) got paid like $200K, IIRC. I think MTV would offer Chris more if he initially refused to sign on, in order to get him to do so. Reality TV is all about negotiating and especially with how much drama they have, if producers think you’d be good for ratings, they’d offer you considerable $. Maybe not 6 figures but maybe a healthy 5. 
Jenelle’s ex, Andrew, claims he negotiated his pay to $5000 for every 8 hours of filming. (I read this in the book, Teen Mom Confidential). 
The book says the baby daddies and boyfriends are typically paid per episode appearance, but that it’s all about negotiation. Also, that may have changed, as, in the later years, Adam claimed, several times, that he was paid around $200K per year by MTV (although that pay may still be per appearance, it may be that he’s paid X amount of $ per episode he appears in, which totals to around $200K or something). 
For Chris, if they offered him $5K per appearance, that’s probably a good $60K or so, total. It’s not 6 figures, but that’s a middle class living, at minimum and even better if you work a regular job. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Adam Lind (Chelsea’s baby daddy) got paid like $200K, IIRC. I think MTV would offer Chris more if he initially refused to sign on, in order to get him to do so. Reality TV is all about negotiating and especially with how much drama they have, if producers think you’d be good for ratings, they’d offer you considerable $. Maybe not 6 figures but maybe a healthy 5. 
Jenelle’s ex, Andrew, claims he negotiated his pay to $5000 for every 8 hours of filming. (I read this in the book, Teen Mom Confidential). 
The book says the baby daddies and boyfriends are typically paid per episode appearance, but that it’s all about negotiation. Also, that may have changed, as, in the later years, Adam claimed, several times, that he was paid around $200K per year by MTV (although that pay may still be per appearance, it may be that he’s paid X amount of $ per episode he appears in, which totals to around $200K or something). 
For Chris, if they offered him $5K per appearance, that’s probably a good $60K or so, total. It’s not 6 figures, but that’s a middle class living, at minimum and even better if you work a regular job. 

But that was at the height of the show's popularity when Adam was being paid that.

As pointed out, Briana was only offered $25K for the first season she was on a few years back. I can't believe they'd pay Chris $60K. Ratings for this show are falling exponentially each season.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

But that was at the height of the show's popularity when Adam was being paid that.

As pointed out, Briana was only offered $25K for the first season she was on a few years back. I can't believe they'd pay Chris $60K. Ratings for this show are falling exponentially each season.

Yeah, maybe that's why they were happy to bring Jenelle back. IDK. (ratings)

The girls from TMOG and TM2 were only paid $10K, total, for their first season, per Teen Mom Confidential, so Briana was actually paid twice as much as the girls who first started this show, even though the show was not at it's peak, ratings-wise, I don't think. I can't find any data for the ratings the season before she joined, but ratings had been leveled out in the low 1M's for the past couple years, until this season, which didn't have Jenelle. 

And looking at Jade this season, I notice she lives in a modest home, in a neighborhood that leaves much to be desired in terms of the aesthetic look and feel, but she drives a Mercedes. I know she wasn't able to lease that car on a $10K MTV salary lol. So, if I had to guess, I'd say her salary is probably closer to Bri's first season. 

They might give him $60K if they thought it'd bring a jump in ratings. $60K is nothing compared to the money they'd pull in with slightly higher ratings, right? IDK. Matt Baier was reportedly paid $5K-$10K per episode (but Amber reportedly made him give her all his $). 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

Hahahaha he sounds like a complete tool. I just clicked his IG, his IG story says something about “forcing shit gets ya feelings hurt, that’s why you gotta go with the flow.” 
Lol. Go figure, right? 
OMG his profile pic says, “Off IG for the remainder of the year, see you in 2020!” This guy seems like such a tool! Like most ppl would just not post until 2020, not need to announce it! but thanks for letting us know, Chris, so we wouldn’t be dying in wonder of WHERE YOU ARE!! Lol. 

He is using Kails $$$ and house?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

Yeah, maybe that's why they were happy to bring Jenelle back. IDK. (ratings)

The girls from TMOG and TM2 were only paid $10K, total, for their first season, per Teen Mom Confidential, so Briana was actually paid twice as much as the girls who first started this show, even though the show was not at it's peak, ratings-wise, I don't think. I can't find any data for the ratings the season before she joined, but ratings had been leveled out in the low 1M's for the past couple years, until this season, which didn't have Jenelle. 

And looking at Jade this season, I notice she lives in a modest home, in a neighborhood that leaves much to be desired in terms of the aesthetic look and feel, but she drives a Mercedes. I know she wasn't able to lease that car on a $10K MTV salary lol. So, if I had to guess, I'd say her salary is probably closer to Bri's first season. 

They might give him $60K if they thought it'd bring a jump in ratings. $60K is nothing compared to the money they'd pull in with slightly higher ratings, right? IDK. Matt Baier was reportedly paid $5K-$10K per episode (but Amber reportedly made him give her all his $). 

Damn, I didn't realize the TM2 girls were only paid $10K. I actually thought it was closer to $30K. The number I heard was that the TM1 girls got $50-60K for their first season, and the TM2 girls got roughly half that. Before long though, the TM2 girls were outearning their OG counterparts.

More interesting is that I've heard (completely unverified) that the OG girls did not all receive the same salary, while the TM2 girls were mostly the same. I think at this point though enough has been published where the original 8 (I guess not counting more or less fired Farrah) are all paid roughly the same, not counting bonuses.

I don't know what goes through the heads of the producers, so maybe they really think Chris is a ratings goldmine, but I don't see it myself. I just can't see anyone finding the show more worthy with him on it.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Damn, I didn't realize the TM2 girls were only paid $10K. I actually thought it was closer to $30K. The number I heard was that the TM1 girls got $50-60K for their first season, and the TM2 girls got roughly half that. Before long though, the TM2 girls were outearning their OG counterparts.

More interesting is that I've heard (completely unverified) that the OG girls did not all receive the same salary, while the TM2 girls were mostly the same. I think at this point though enough has been published where the original 8 (I guess not counting more or less fired Farrah) are all paid roughly the same, not counting bonuses.

I don't know what goes through the heads of the producers, so maybe they really think Chris is a ratings goldmine, but I don't see it myself. I just can't see anyone finding the show more worthy with him on it.

I could! If I were a producer, I definitely would, because he's a big part of Kail's life and storyline and he's DRAMA, which we all know equals RATINGS. Let's face it, most people don't watch this show to watch Kail take her kids to soccer games, or watch Chelsea and Cole communicate in baby-talk (gag). They want drama and absurd people. They want people who can shake things up. And Kail's story w/Chris is also relatable to many - kids or no kids, lots of women have a guy who they give everything to, who only treats them as an option. Unrequited love and all that. It's an old tale, but a relatable one and it'd be interesting to see Kail on the other end of that dynamic, because we are so used to seeing her as the uncaring one who wants to break up, not the one whose in love with someone who just doesn't feel the same way, no matter how hard she tries. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I could! If I were a producer, I definitely would, because he's a big part of Kail's life and storyline and he's DRAMA, which we all know equals RATINGS. Let's face it, most people don't watch this show to watch Kail take her kids to soccer games, or watch Chelsea and Cole communicate in baby-talk (gag). They want drama and absurd people. They want people who can shake things up. And Kail's story w/Chris is also relatable to many - kids or no kids, lots of women have a guy who they give everything to, who only treats them as an option. Unrequited love and all that. It's an old tale, but a relatable one and it'd be interesting to see Kail on the other end of that dynamic, because we are so used to seeing her as the uncaring one who wants to break up, not the one whose in love with someone who just doesn't feel the same way, no matter how hard she tries. 

But the Humble Hustler mumbles.  They will have to run captions like they do for Corey Tyler.  Hahaha Cash Out Kail would be thrilled to have Humbler Hustler on board.  I don’t think he will ever do it, though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

But the Humble Hustler mumbles.  They will have to run captions like they do for Corey Tyler.  Hahaha Cash Out Kail would be thrilled to have Humbler Hustler on board.  I don’t think he will ever do it, though. 

Does he? Lol. A lotta these ppl mumble and aren’t well-spoken, so he’d fit right in! haha. 
sidenote: idk of any of you ever watched 60 Days In: Atlanta (about people who go undercover and spent 2 months with inmates at Fulton County Jail) but it was allll captions haha. Like every time the inmates spoke, captions! Lol. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3