Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Also, you need to turn in your lease/loan paperwork in order to get this benefit, so it's not like you can keep your Honda Civic and pocket the difference. Now, I don't know what happens if your lease payment is less than your allowance- you might be able to keep the difference, but something tells me you can't.

Idiots like Lauren think this is a benefit, but really this is Arbonne's $9,600 annual investment to hold their regional VPs' feet to the fire and force them to keep recruiting and producing.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Also, you need to turn in your lease/loan paperwork in order to get this benefit, so it's not like you can keep your Honda Civic and pocket the difference. Now, I don't know what happens if your lease payment is less than your allowance- you might be able to keep the difference, but something tells me you can't.

Idiots like Lauren think this is a benefit, but really this is Arbonne's $9,600 annual investment to hold their regional VPs' feet to the fire and force them to keep recruiting and producing.

And of course they WANT their "regional VPs" driving around in a Benz so they will impress all of their potential suckers representatives.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

No. As regional vice president, you get a car allowance, I think about $600 per month (your allowance goes up as you continue to get promoted). You can lease or finance, depending on what your budget allows. I think leasing is encouraged because then Arbonne gets the tax write off. You are also taxed on this allowance as either income or prize money, can't remember which. If you leave Arbonne, they are not obligated to finish out the lease/financing term. You're on your own.

ETA: if not clear- the loan/lease is in your name. You get whatever interest rate you qualify for- all they're doing is subsidizing your monthly payment. So, for example, you purchase a $40,000 MSRP, and finance the whole thing, at 60 months amort and 2.75% interest. Your payment is still over $700, so you're paying $100 a month out of pocket, and you better hope you can hang on to the VP role for 5 years. Plus, that $7,200 annual allowance you get is taxed.

Because of that, I think most people choose to lease. No money out of pocket, and a much shorter commitment.

Someone asked her in the comments. 

F2D3191B-68AC-46E8-A054-4CA58D806543.jpeg

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Who needs college when you have Arbonne?  Fourteeen Grand a month and a car allowance for a white Mercedes.  The money comes in every month just like clockwork.

lauren.jpg

Why is this woman appearing to grab her crotch in this photo? How  "Regional Vice President"-level professional.... 🙄

Kail saying "you're welcome" on this post is quite something coming from someone who grifted off of Jo's family (housing in their nice McMansion, food, free childcare from Jo's brother when Isaac was a baby); married Javi so she could grift his military benefits; grifted free childcare, cleaning, & cooking from Javi's mom; and stole a TV when she moved out of her mom's place (because her mom's boyfriend left her a note asking her to clean up her room) even after Suzi had given her a car (which she wrecked).  And she basically reproduced with another grifter (Chris) in hopes he'd bless her with his presence every once in a while (ie: trying to grift a boyfriend/husband via trap-baby).  Kail is the original master grifter of this show.  And the pettiest damn person ever on television. 

You know the saying about throwing stones and glass 8,500sq ft McMansions and all, Kail....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
32 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone asked her in the comments. 

F2D3191B-68AC-46E8-A054-4CA58D806543.jpeg

The incentive is literally called "the Mercedes-Benz Cash Bonus Program" and it says right in their literature it has to be a white Benz.

https://incentives.arbonne.com/CA-EN/

Thanks for playing, Lauren.

ETA: my bad- I thought she was saying "nowhere does it say it has to be a white mercedes, but the "nowhere" is part of someone's twitter name. She is concurring that it has to be a white Benz.

I'll see myself out.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

In all seriousness, the Arbonne products are fine. They mostly screech about how they don't use a lot of products that are allowed by the American FDA but not the Europe version of the FDA (the implication being Europe has tighter consumer safety and social responsibility policies). But everyone I know that uses the products likes them. It's just that they are astronomically expensive.

What gets me though is their business model- it's extremely predatory and intentionally misleading. They seem to target lonely SAHMs and insecure young women with the promise of instant best friends and cash rolling in, and honestly, I'd say the first is probably pushed more than the earnings. It's very cult like, and if you struggle at all to move your product or grow your downline, you are told you just aren't "trying hard enough".

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Why is this woman appearing to grab her crotch in this photo? How  "Regional Vice President"-level professional.... 🙄

Kail saying "you're welcome" on this post is quite something coming from someone who grifted off of Jo's family (housing in their nice McMansion, food, free childcare from Jo's brother when Isaac was a baby); married Javi so she could grift his military benefits; grifted free childcare, cleaning, & cooking from Javi's mom; and stole a TV when she moved out of her mom's place (because her mom's boyfriend left her a note asking her to clean up her room) even after Suzi had given her a car (which she wrecked).  And she basically reproduced with another grifter (Chris) in hopes he'd bless her with his presence every once in a while (ie: trying to grift a boyfriend/husband via trap-baby).  Kail is the original master grifter of this show.  And the pettiest damn person ever on television. 

You know the saying about throwing stones and glass 8,500sq ft McMansions and all, Kail....

Oh someone please send this to her!! Nailed it. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Uh, let's not forget faking a domestic violence situation on a couple of occassions, including one to make herself eligible for subsidized housing after said note was left. In my mind, that note mentioned that her room stunk, which, no doy, you know her farts smell like Satan's taint. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Uh, let's not forget faking a domestic violence situation on a couple of occassions, including one to make herself eligible for subsidized housing after said note was left. In my mind, that note mentioned that her room stunk, which, no doy, you know her farts smell like Satan's taint. 

If I recall she had a habit of rolling up Isaac's shit diapers after she changed him and then just walking off with the baby, leaving it on the floor for the mom's boyfriend to throw away.

Like how freaking hard is it to walk the 10 feet to throw a diaper away?

• Love 10

On Briana's Snapchat she has a link to a story about Kail and Chris' baby momma #2. Says the girl texted her last night and said she is due in February and will be sending pictures of Lux's brother named Joshua.

You know damn well if Jo and Javi had been in therapy and working on themselves she would have been making fun of them and putting them on blast for not seeing their sons. She would have plastered it everywhere and said how shitty it was. BUT SAINT CHRIS  can do no wrong.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

If I recall she had a habit of rolling up Isaac's shit diapers after she changed him and then just walking off with the baby, leaving it on the floor for the mom's boyfriend to throw away.

Like how freaking hard is it to walk the 10 feet to throw a diaper away?

That is so incredibly foul. I can’t imagine the stench. My toddler is still in diapers, and I put a shitty diaper in the pail at lightning speed. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

That is so incredibly foul. I can’t imagine the stench. My toddler is still in diapers, and I put a shitty diaper in the pail at lightning speed. 

I remember when mine were little, somehow it was only dad's job to change the bag in the diaper genie. I swear opening the top of that thing was like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I remember when mine were little, somehow it was only dad's job to change the bag in the diaper genie. I swear opening the top of that thing was like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. 

Wait, are you my husband?? That's his job too LOL.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, toodywoody said:

On Briana's Snapchat she has a link to a story about Kail and Chris' baby momma #2. Says the girl texted her last night and said she is due in February and will be sending pictures of Lux's brother named Joshua.

Wait, is Joshua another son of Chris besides this baby or is it what the new baby is going to be named? (I'm confused - how would she have pictures of kid who hasn't even been born yet? Unless she meant after the baby is born she'll send pictures?)  Does Chris have 2 (including Lux) kids and one on the way or just Lux and one on the way?  Someone call Maury or Jerry Springer. I can't figure out this trashy situation.

At least Lux's brother (or brother to be?) has a real name.  Poor Lux is going to wonder why his dad was okay with him being named after a soap (and rhymes with "sucks," which you know he'll get teased about) but named his other kid an actual name (I suppose the same can be said about Kail's Isaac and even Lincoln, but still...)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

Kail actually posted this? I know she feels like this is "proof" that Chris is choosing her over his latest knocked up hookup, but how can she not realize how fucking trashy this is to post?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kail actually posted this? I know she feels like this is "proof" that Chris is choosing her over his latest knocked up hookup, but how can she not realize how fucking trashy this is to post?

Yup. She said since it was talked about at the reunion she decided to post it.  🙄 Shes been saving that for the chance to post.  Didn’t even remove the girls number. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, Mkay said:

OMG the ignorance, I can’t with these ppl. Last I checked, there is no scientific evidence that vaccines cause cancer. These idiots just believe everything they read on IG and conspiracy theory websites. It’s so lame. 

• Love 14

I actually believe it is socially irresponsible to use your platform promote these beliefs as if they are fact, when there’s actually no scientific data to back any of this up. It’s one thing to say, “I don’t believe in vaccines, I believe they cause cancer,” but it’s another to just post it like it’s FACT, when it’s NOT. 

• Love 13

So according to Kail, Jo/Vee and Javi/Lauren linked up on Halloween so the boys could go trick-or-treating together.  She only found out about because they boys told her when she got them back for her custody time. Apparently, she was bummed out that she and Lux weren't invited. Lol  Seriously????  I love how she just felt they should include her and Lux when she openly despises Lauren and has shown no interest in Eli. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So according to Kail, Jo/Vee and Javi/Lauren linked up on Halloween so the boys could go trick-or-treating together.  She only found out about because they boys told her when she got them back for her custody time. Apparently, she was bummed out that she and Lux weren't invited. Lol  Seriously????  I love how she just felt they should include her and Lux when she openly despises Lauren and has shown no interest in Eli. 

Maybe if she tried to be a decent human being she would be invited. Because she’s a bitter Betty and can’t play nice Lux and Kail were left out. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Maybe if she tried to be a decent human being she would be invited. Because she’s a bitter Betty and can’t play nice Lux and Kail were left out. 

Right?! Kail wouldn't even exchange simple pleasantries with Lauren at a soccer game. She also took Isaac to Hawaii in violation of her custody agreement with Jo. Why on Earth would any of these people want to spend time with her?

• Love 22
On 12/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

It looks like she is itchy!

On 12/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, Tatum said:

What gets me though is their business model- it's extremely predatory and intentionally misleading. They seem to target lonely SAHMs and insecure young women with the promise of instant best friends and cash rolling in, and honestly, I'd say the first is probably pushed more than the earnings. It's very cult like, and if you struggle at all to move your product or grow your downline, you are told you just aren't "trying hard enough".

These mlm companies remind me of that woman who was murdered by her husband, Shannon Watts.  She was supposedly doing SO WELL selling and recruiting, etc. but when the financials came out, the real story was that their house was about to be in foreclosure and they had filed bankruptcy, etc.  It is all a bunch of bullshit. 

And I remember from that story - she had so many "friends" who were doing "so well" with the company - constant texts and youtube videos about setting goals and making money, flashy cars and purses and shoes... and then they show these women and they are sad, lonely losers who are barely scraping by.  It is all a facade, and these women are buying these lies.  It is really sad.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She always wants it both ways. Wants to be invited but entitled to act like a bitch to Lauren. You weren't invited because you suck.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It looks like she is itchy!

These mlm companies remind me of that woman who was murdered by her husband, Shannon Watts.  She was supposedly doing SO WELL selling and recruiting, etc. but when the financials came out, the real story was that their house was about to be in foreclosure and they had filed bankruptcy, etc.  It is all a bunch of bullshit. 

And I remember from that story - she had so many "friends" who were doing "so well" with the company - constant texts and youtube videos about setting goals and making money, flashy cars and purses and shoes... and then they show these women and they are sad, lonely losers who are barely scraping by.  It is all a facade, and these women are buying these lies.  It is really sad.

Yes! She was doing that one that you wear a patch on your arm.  She had her husband doing it, too.  At first I think he tried to blame the patch.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes! She was doing that one that you wear a patch on your arm.  She had her husband doing it, too.  At first I think he tried to blame the patch.  🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes omg! 

I remember the "testimonials" saying that the patch gave them energy, etc. and when you look at the nutritional info, it is basically green tea and coffee extract.

I want to like Lauren, because I hate Kail, and she is very good at getting under her skin.  But I don't like her. 

I am waiting for Chris's other baby mama to emerge.  I am sure she is getting calls as we speak for her "story."  I hope she is legit and I hope she spills it!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So this is the hill you want to die on, Kail? 

ceec53e.jpg

She's fucking disgusting. That post is a disgrace.

Ok, I have stewed on her post since yesterday and just don't understand wtf she is trying to get at other than the vaccinations. Or maybe I missed something. But whatever it is she is trying to compare Anne Frank's death to is just in absolute poor taste and is in no way comparable to the rounding up of human beings and their murders.

• Love 16
On 12/6/2019 at 8:42 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why would Kail want to go to an event, knowing Lauren is there? Lol. Makes no sense. Lux wasn’t included because he’s not Javi or Jo’s kid, duh! 
I question how well-liked Kail would be if she wasn’t a star on TM2. I think people get sick of her drama. I’m sure people say all sorts of shit behind her back. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So this is the hill you want to die on, Kail? 

ceec53e.jpg

16 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

She's fucking disgusting. That post is a disgrace.

I agree that the law is not a moral compass. But I don’t agree with her decision not to vaccinate Lux and fail to see what that has to do with the law. Is that what bothers y’all? That it’s from the anti-vax IG? Or am I missing something? 

Edited by SheTalksShit
Wrong child: I wrote LINCOLN, instead of LUX.
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I agree that the law is not a moral compass. But I don’t agree with her decision not to vaccinate Lincoln and fail to see what that has to do with the law. Is that what bothers y’all? That it’s from the anti-vax IG? Or am I missing something? 

It's two-fold disgust: that it's anti-vax but MOSTLY because the anti-vaxxers had the gall to invoke Anne Frank in their propaganda. 

16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

It's two-fold disgust: that it's anti-vax but MOSTLY because the anti-vaxxers had the gall to invoke Anne Frank in their propaganda. 

I gotcha. What I wonder is if Lux is gonna be able to attend regular schools. Don’t most schools, private and public, require that you vaccinate your kid before they can attend? 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I gotcha. What I wonder is if Lux is gonna be able to attend regular schools. Don’t most schools, private and public, require that you vaccinate your kid before they can attend? 

She’ll probably say it’s for religious reasons even though she is atheist. Lux has no vaccinations.  Lincoln only has a few before she “knew better.” 🙄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

I agree that the law is not a moral compass. But I don’t agree with her decision not to vaccinate Lux and fail to see what that has to do with the law. Is that what bothers y’all? That it’s from the anti-vax IG? Or am I missing something? 

The laws in place about vaccinating children are for their protection from deadly and devastating diseases. The laws during WWII Germany she is equating them to were in place to exterminate a race of people, just because. Hardly the same thing, or for the same cause.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She’ll probably say it’s for religious reasons even though she is atheist. Lux has no vaccinations.  Lincoln only has a few before she “knew better.” 🙄

Oh god. This is why I don’t believe in religious exceptions. A religion is no more than a set of guidelines and beliefs, which everybody has, to one degree or another. Why should such things get special treatment just because they are considered religious?? 
What if everybody were that nutty? What would happen if everybody said they don’t want their kid vaccinated because it’s against their religion? Then what? Would they all still be allowed to have their kids attend a public school? 
I don’t care what religion you are, if you can’t comply with the requirements of the school, then your kid shouldn’t be allowed to attend, period. 

• Love 9

so, apparently, Chris is anti-vaxx, too. Surprise, surprise. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowrys-ex-chris-lopez-reveals-hes-anti-vax-tells-fans-stfu/ 

He says he wasn’t vaccinated, either. 

God, I wish he’d let them film him, just to find out what Kail sees in him and if he is the kinda guy I think he is. 

Why won’t Chris let them film him? I feel like there must be something he doesn’t want exposed, like really doesn’t want exposed. Because I’m sure MTV has offered him all kinds of $ and perks, so to not take that up, there’s gotta be something he’s afraid of that would come with the exposure. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

Why won’t Chris let them film him?

Do you think it's some kind of power play? Reinforcing that Kail won't control or dictate what he will or won't do? I mean, he certainly seems to have her under his spell, so maybe this is just one more way he can control her. It seems Kail may have met her match in manipulative assholes.

• Love 9