Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SPLAIN

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

Recommended Posts

I may be an old fogey, but all I see from Chris here is contempt.  And yet Kail is giggling like crazy and decides to upload it, including the close-up of his (covered, praise be) groin?  If this is modern love, thank god I'm old.

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

NSFW

Oh Kailyn.  I applaud his honesty. The only reason he is around Kail is so he can brag about getting white girl head and using her pool. No doubt he has never returned that favor. Let Kail giggling about the disrespect Kail. Maybe she can eventually convince herself he really likes her.

Spoiler alert: He don't. 

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

We rag on Lauren for being 3rd choice but she and Javi committed to being a family  while Chris Lopez is only committed to leaving bits of his population paste on Kail's upper lip. To quote another Reality TV personality,  "How dreadful!"

28 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh Kailyn.  I applaud his honesty. The only reason he is around Kail is so he can brag about getting white girl head and using her pool. No doubt he has never returned that favor. Let Kail giggling about the disrespect Kail. Maybe she can eventually convince herself he really likes her.

Spoiler alert: He don't. 

Let's  not get into the cringe-inducing blaccent when she said, "why you lyin?"  Cut it out, Piggy Azalea!

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t like you but I love you. 

Yeah right. 

Her poor kids will be humiliated at school etc based on that video. Kail is a moron. I see Chris is trying not to impregnate the hose beast. That’s good news!

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Fosca said:

I may be an old fogey, but all I see from Chris here is contempt.  And yet Kail is giggling like crazy and decides to upload it, including the close-up of his (covered, praise be) groin?  If this is modern love, thank god I'm old.

This isn’t modern love. 

4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh Kailyn.  I applaud his honesty. The only reason he is around Kail is so he can brag about getting white girl head and using her pool. No doubt he has never returned that favor. Let Kail giggling about the disrespect Kail. Maybe she can eventually convince herself he really likes her.

Spoiler alert: He don't. 

Chris has not an iota of respect for Kailyn at all. Not as a human being, not as the mother of his son. Unlike Javi and Jo, even when Jo was pissed as hell with her he always treated her like a human being- Chris has nothing but contempt for her. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

If Kail wasn't such a horrid person, I'd feel bad for her. Watching her grovel for attention from this guy is embarrassing. She's the white trash version of Khloe Kardashian.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

51 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If Kail wasn't such a horrid person, I'd feel bad for her. Watching her grovel for attention from this guy is embarrassing. She's the white trash version of Khloe Kardashian.

Didn’t I say that in the Khole thread over there?!!!! I did!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Didn’t I say that in the Khole thread over there?!!!! I did!

Did you, lol? Great minds think alike, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This isn’t modern love. 

Chris has not an iota of respect for Kailyn at all. Not as a human being, not as the mother of his son. Unlike Javi and Jo, even when Jo was pissed as hell with her he always treated her like a human being- Chris has nothing but contempt for her. 

I bet he never speaks to the other girlfriend in this manner. Kail is the backup   broad when he falls out w the real love.

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why in the fuck is she in the middle of the street in front of someone else's house having this kind of conversation with him? She would have never put up with Joe or Javi talking to her like that and would have put it all over social media how shitty they were talking to her. And where are the kids? How many years has she been chasing after this dude? And he isn't even a catch. No job, no house, not anything that would catch a normal woman's eye 

  • Like 22
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

He is with her for the pool and free food and sex! He is using the hose beast. I know it’s mean but I’m glad she is in love with a guy who doesn’t care about her. She deserves it after what she did to Joe and Javi.

I don’t think she’s in love with him. I think she’s “challenged” by the fact that he won’t give her what she wants (admiration and devotion). She keeps thinking she can “earn” his love if she tries hard enough because she’s Kailyn, how could it be that he didn’t want her?!!!!

I think if she was really in love with him, she’d find it hard to be near him with him treating her that way. She’d be sad and remorseful, not ANGRY she didn’t get her way. 

My BFF went through something similar with the father of her baby. She’s not Kailyn by any stretch of the imagination but she thought this guy would be oh so luckily to have her look upon him because she was younger and better looking (he was kind of an emotional rebound and boosted her self esteem), but he had no interest in being with her (even after she became pregnant) and she just COULDN’T believe that she couldn’t force him to make an “honest woman” out of her.

If Kailyn didn’t have the economic resources to lure Chris he would’ve been gone a long time ago, Lux or no Lux. He’s not even working again right?!! How’s he supporting Lux??

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, galaxychaser said:

Her poor kids will be humiliated at school etc based on that video. Kail is a moron. I see Chris is trying not to impregnate the hose beast. That’s good news!

Her poor kids is right.   And she's basically teaching her boys that it's okay to treat a woman the way Chris treats her.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think she’s in love with him. I think she’s “challenged” by the fact that he won’t give her what she wants (admiration and devotion). She keeps thinking she can “earn” his love if she tries hard enough because she’s Kailyn, how could it be that he didn’t want her?!!!!

I think if she was really in love with him, she’d find it hard to be near him with him treating her that way. She’d be sad and remorseful, not ANGRY she didn’t get her way. 

My BFF went through something similar with the father of her baby. She’s not Kailyn by any stretch of the imagination but she thought this guy would be oh so luckily to have her look upon him because she was younger and better looking (he was kind of an emotional rebound and boosted her self esteem), but he had no interest in being with her (even after she became pregnant) and she just COULDN’T believe that she couldn’t force him to make an “honest woman” out of her.

If Kailyn didn’t have the economic resources to lure Chris he would’ve been gone a long time ago, Lux or no Lux. He’s not even working again right?!! How’s he supporting Lux??

I agree, even though Kailyn said that Chris was her first "real" love, I don't think she knows what real love is. I think it's about wanting what you can't have and about competition with his other women (or on/off long time girlfriend).

What is Chris doing with his shirt on the video? He is flinging it towards Kail--is he smacking her with it? How old are these people? They're acting like young teenagers. I don't know why on earth Kail would upload this video--it is not flattering to either of them.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I agree, even though Kailyn said that Chris was her first "real" love, I don't think she knows what real love is. I think it's about wanting what you can't have and about competition with his other women (or on/off long time girlfriend).

What is Chris doing with his shirt on the video? He is flinging it towards Kail--is he smacking her with it? How old are these people? They're acting like young teenagers. I don't know why on earth Kail would upload this video--it is not flattering to either of them.

I also think Chris is “exciting” to her because when they started “talking” she was very much married to someone else and it was thrilling/forbidden which probably amped up the sex appeal. Of course there are exceptions to everything  (because there are 7 billion humans on this planet) but a guy isn’t going to respect you and consider you his one true love when you were cheating on your husband with him (emotionally or otherwise). 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/25/2019 at 8:02 PM, toodywoody said:

I do not see the need in a 7000 sq foot house. It looks like nothing special to me and there is no fucking way I would saddle myself with the taxes for that house. Why does she need land? Is she taking after Catelynn and getting horses? Wtf is wrong with these people? Save your fucking money, do not blow it on a newer bigger house. Like wtf. And I wasn't impressed with this house.

The Long Islander in me is laughing at the taxes comment. What I'd kill to have to pay taxes that Kail will have with these taxes (ours are regularly 20K now that the SALT cap is no more and we can't itemize). 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

The Long Islander in me is laughing at the taxes comment. What I'd kill to have to pay taxes that Kail will have with these taxes (ours are regularly 20K now that the SALT cap is no more and we can't itemize). 

Seriously property taxes are 20 grand? I’m a life long renter in NYC and have no clue how much property taxes are. 

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Seriously property taxes are 20 grand? I’m a life long renter in NYC and have no clue how much property taxes are. 

In Long Island yes. NYC property taxes are a little cheaper. 

  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, druzy said:

In Long Island yes. NYC property taxes are a little cheaper. 

Mine went up from $380. to $800. on my 10 acres in tiny town Saskatchewan!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

We rag on Lauren for being 3rd choice but she and Javi committed to being a family  while Chris Lopez is only committed to leaving bits of his population paste on Kail's upper lip. To quote another Reality TV personality,  "How dreadful!"

Let's  not get into the cringe-inducing blaccent when she said, "why you lyin?"  Cut it out, Piggy Azalea!

I am dying laughing at these comments! "Population paste", "piggy  Azalea"😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Javi, for all of his faults would always be nice to Lauren and would never tell her to “eat his dick” and have it aired all over the Internet. I don’t see Javi ever being mean or disrespectful to someone in that manner. 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/15/2019 at 8:13 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

As for never getting along with Lauren...not everyone places a premium on your friendship or even your presence, Kail.

I feel like this is the cause of many of her issues...she doesn’t realize she’s not special. In fact, she’s far less pleasant than the average person. I would love to see her response to this. I don’t think she’d have a good one. I doubt anyone has said those words to her before because she surrounds herself with asskissers and people who are intimidated into silence by memories of her past horribleness (Jo, Vee) or she cuts them out. She has a terrible personality, is rude and immature and an asshole, knows it, and yet blatantly says she doesn’t care to change. And she gets hundreds of thousands of dollars to be this way. But damn if Lauren should capitalize on being hitched to this shit wagon for life now. 🙄 There’s enough famewhoring to go around, Kailyn, and you brought in Javi, the biggest one. It’s kind of funny how Kailyn thought she’d make her way in life off Javi’s military career but it’s kind of turned out that he makes his living from HER “tv career” instead. Lol. 

On 6/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Javi finally proposed and of course he turned it into clickbait.

What a charming caption “play no games, play no games...fuck around I give you my last name” are the words every woman wants to hear when she gets engaged. I’m sure it’s from some song but it’s tacky and stupid. Just like Javi. 😬

On 6/27/2019 at 10:34 AM, Tatum said:

Kail was talking out of her ass, as usual, and referred to this as "her new house" the way I referred to Josh Hartnett as "my boyfriend" back in 2001. 

I used to like him too...until I learned that his grandma and my grandpa are second cousins or something like that. I’m not sure how that even makes me related to him (never met him or anything) but it was a real mindfuck for me and my (first) cousin when we found that out...because we both thought he was so hot. 😆 How many degrees does this make me from Kevin Bacon? I never get to bring this up because Josh hasn’t been cool for like 15 years, if he ever was. #ClaimToFame 😏 

Anyway, @Tatum so many of the things you say, I wish you could say to Kailyn’s face. I’d love to watch her scramble for rebuttals to all your real talk. Ever thought about being a TM producer? 😆 Or replacing the Nessa/Drew useless duo as a host?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:16 AM, Fosca said:

If this is modern love, thank god I'm old.

It ain’t. My boyfriend wouldn’t even be able to get those words out with a straight face. 

On 6/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

We rag on Lauren for being 3rd choice but she and Javi committed to being a family while Chris Lopez is only committed to leaving bits of his population paste on Kail's upper lip. 

That’s hilarious!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:13 PM, toodywoody said:

Why in the fuck is she in the middle of the street in front of someone else's house having this kind of conversation with him? She would have never put up with Joe or Javi talking to her like that and would have put it all over social media how shitty they were talking to her. And where are the kids? How many years has she been chasing after this dude? And he isn't even a catch. No job, no house, not anything that would catch a normal woman's eye 

He’s also fugly, to me anyway. 😬 But, all the guys on this show are to me, except Taylor’s hot barber friend.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:08 AM, NannyBails said:

Her poor kids is right.   And she's basically teaching her boys that it's okay to treat a woman the way Chris treats her.

For some reason I feel like no matter the fuckery he sees Isaac is going to turn out to be a thoughtful and respectful man, his temperament has always been so sweet and kind. Hopefully Javi and his family (and Isaac) are enough of an influence on Lincoln that he is the same way, despite whatever Kailyn subjects them to. Lux is the wild card...Chris seems like an idiot. Hopefully Lux has some of Isaac’s temperament because it doesn’t seem like he’s got a lot of positive male role models (ahem...or positive female role models)...Isaac will probably always be a great older brother, though. Maybe Lux will get to spend a lot of time around Jo and Vee. Hopefully, as Lux ages, Chris’s family is more involved and maybe there are better male figures than Chris within his extended family. And some other female role models for him than Kailyn.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kail posted the same picture so that’s how this person figured out Chris went to Hawaii, too. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I feel like this is the cause of many of her issues...she doesn’t realize she’s not special. In fact, she’s far less pleasant than the average person. I would love to see her response to this. I don’t think she’d have a good one. I doubt anyone has said those words to her before because she surrounds herself with asskissers and people who are intimidated into silence by memories of her past horribleness (Jo, Vee) or she cuts them out. She has a terrible personality, is rude and immature and an asshole, knows it, and yet blatantly says she doesn’t care to change. And she gets hundreds of thousands of dollars to be this way. But damn if Lauren should capitalize on being hitched to this shit wagon for life now. 🙄 There’s enough famewhoring to go around, Kailyn, and you brought in Javi, the biggest one. It’s kind of funny how Kailyn thought she’d make her way in life off Javi’s military career but it’s kind of turned out that he makes his living from HER “tv career” instead. Lol. 

What a charming caption “play no games, play no games...fuck around I give you my last name” are the words every woman wants to hear when she gets engaged. I’m sure it’s from some song but it’s tacky and stupid. Just like Javi. 😬

I used to like him too...until I learned that his grandma and my grandpa are second cousins or something like that. I’m not sure how that even makes me related to him (never met him or anything) but it was a real mindfuck for me and my (first) cousin when we found that out...because we both thought he was so hot. 😆 How many degrees does this make me from Kevin Bacon? I never get to bring this up because Josh hasn’t been cool for like 15 years, if he ever was. #ClaimToFame 😏 

Anyway, @Tatum so many of the things you say, I wish you could say to Kailyn’s face. I’d love to watch her scramble for rebuttals to all your real talk. Ever thought about being a TM producer? 😆 Or replacing the Nessa/Drew useless duo as a host?

It ain’t. My boyfriend wouldn’t even be able to get those words out with a straight face. 

That’s hilarious!

He’s also fugly, to me anyway. 😬 But, all the guys on this show are to me, except Taylor’s hot barber friend.

For some reason I feel like no matter the fuckery he sees Isaac is going to turn out to be a thoughtful and respectful man, his temperament has always been so sweet and kind. Hopefully Javi and his family (and Isaac) are enough of an influence on Lincoln that he is the same way, despite whatever Kailyn subjects them to. Lux is the wild card...Chris seems like an idiot. Hopefully Lux has some of Isaac’s temperament because it doesn’t seem like he’s got a lot of positive male role models (ahem...or positive female role models)...Isaac will probably always be a great older brother, though. Maybe Lux will get to spend a lot of time around Jo and Vee. Hopefully, as Lux ages, Chris’s family is more involved and maybe there are better male figures than Chris within his extended family. And some other female role models for him than Kailyn.

I agree with you about Isaac and I feel like that’s a lot of thanks to Grandma Janet.   Like her or not, she did put Jo in check when needed.  And that will be passed on to the apple of her eye, Isaac.

As for Chris being in Hawaii with her?  I thought this was another girl power best moms ever trip with her and Leah and all their kids.  If Chris tagged along and Jeremy did not, well, Leah must be feeling pretty 3rd wheel by now.  And we all know how well that goes over with her.  No one puts the possum Queen in the corner!  

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, Brooklynista said:

Oh Kailyn.  I applaud his honesty. The only reason he is around Kail is so he can brag about getting white girl head and using her pool. No doubt he has never returned that favor. Let Kail giggling about the disrespect Kail. Maybe she can eventually convince herself he really likes her.

Spoiler alert: He don't. 

This is so disgusting, wtf?! This guy could spit on her and she'd make some excuse!  He's no prize, what is she thinking?

I agree with the rest of you that if Jo or Javi had dared to try something so despicable her head would have exploded.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

So Kail and Chris are "back together"? (It is pool season...) And Kail was immediately posting a video of him teasing her about ejaculating on her face and taking him on vacation to Hawaii? I... just have no words.

  • Like 9
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

So Kail and Chris are "back together"? (It is pool season...) And Kail was immediately posting a video of him teasing her about ejaculating on her face and taking him on vacation to Hawaii? I... just have no words.

No- Chris is using Kailyn for her free pool and partnered sex. Just like last year when the pool closes he will be gone. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

No- Chris is using Kailyn for her free pool and partnered sex. Just like last year when the pool closes he will be gone. 

I wonder how many pool seasons she will accommodate him? Wasn't it last year that she made the solemn vow that they had "been together" for 3 years and if he wasn't willing to commit within a year she would be done?

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I wonder how many pool seasons she will accommodate him? Wasn't it last year that she made the solemn vow that they had "been together" for 3 years and if he wasn't willing to commit within a year she would be done?

I give it 7 years. By then Chris will have found someone else. And have no more patience to put up with Kailyn even for her pool. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

So Kail and Chris are "back together"? (It is pool season...) And Kail was immediately posting a video of him teasing her about ejaculating on her face and taking him on vacation to Hawaii? I... just have no words.

nick kroll what GIF
 
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

And the thing is, to me, the trip to Hawaii is more humiliating than the face shot. If someone likes/doesn't mind her/his/their sex partner ejaculating on their face, there's nothing wrong with it. But I think it's fucked up to talk about that publicly in a way that demeans the sex partner on the receiving end (or the partner on the giving end, for that matter). And it's really pathetic to post that on social media when you are the EXTREMELY THIRSTY FOR ANY TYPE OF ATTENTION FROM THE DUDE WHO SPLOOGED IN YOUR FACE, THOUGH HE'S REFUSED TO COMMIT TO YOU (or even admit that he was "dating" you) FOR YEARS, sex partner (who desperately wants to be "girlfriend," or, better yet, "wifey.")

I would feel sorry for Kail if she weren't such a horrible person who has treated her sex partners so badly throughout her adult life.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

And the thing is, to me, the trip to Hawaii is more humiliating than the face shot. If someone likes/doesn't mind her/his/their sex partner ejaculating on their face, there's nothing wrong with it. But I think it's fucked up to talk about that publicly in a way that demeans the sex partner on the receiving end (or the partner on the giving end, for that matter). And it's really pathetic to post that on social media when you are the EXTREMELY THIRSTY FOR ANY TYPE OF ATTENTION FROM THE DUDE WHO SPLOOGED IN YOUR FACE, THOUGH HE'S REFUSED TO COMMIT TO YOU (or even admit that he was "dating" you) FOR YEARS, sex partner (who desperately wants to be "girlfriend," or, better yet, "wifey.")

I would feel sorry for Kail if she weren't such a horrible person who has treated her sex partners so badly throughout her adult life.

Yes- what two consenting adults do sexually is their own business. I’m more insulted by the “eat my dick” which was an INSULT on film to the mother of his child and provider of the pool time. Even if Chris didn’t “like her” if he were a decent person he would be kind to her and not use her knowing she’s got feelings for him. 

Chris doesn’t give two shits about Kailyn. And he’s never deceived her either- he’s told her over and over that he does NOT want to be with her, doesn’t respect her, will use her for her resources and sex while not contributing towards the care of his son. 

Nope I don’t feel sorry for Kailyn. She’s made the conscious effort to chase this worthless man, and she’s got a history of treating people horribly. Karma is a bitch. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

All the things that Kail finds attractive and exciting about  Chris Lopez are the exact qualities that make him a terrible partner for a woman with 3 kids who desires longterm partner. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

The Fantasy Island jokes write themselves!  If only he were pointing.

Lil Soapy coming hard for Sophia’s Mowgli crown. At least he’s developed a new facial expression, for a while he only made an alarmed “I just sharted up my back” face. 

He... almost looks a little like Javi? Just needs a little mustache.

Edited by Isthisok
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

All the things that Kail finds attractive and exciting about  Chris Lopez are the exact qualities that make him a terrible partner for a woman with 3 kids who desires longterm partner. 

Exactly. Fuckbois aren't husband material, no matter how many free vacations you give them.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes- what two consenting adults do sexually is their own business. I’m more insulted by the “eat my dick” which was an INSULT on film to the mother of his child and provider of the pool time. Even if Chris didn’t “like her” if he were a decent person he would be kind to her and not use her knowing she’s got feelings for him. 

Chris doesn’t give two shits about Kailyn. And he’s never deceived her either- he’s told her over and over that he does NOT want to be with her, doesn’t respect her, will use her for her resources and sex while not contributing towards the care of his son. 

Nope I don’t feel sorry for Kailyn. She’s made the conscious effort to chase this worthless man, and she’s got a history of treating people horribly. Karma is a bitch. 

In ALL fairness (because I agree that Chris is a horrible, disrespectful person), some "dick eaters" like/don't mind talk such as, "You were just eating my dick..." So I don't think it's inherently disrespectful to talk to one's sex partner that way.

For me, the real question is why did Kail record that conversation and post it on SM? Even if she gets off on "humiliation" (I don't think it's inherently humiliating to "eat dick" or have the owner of the eaten dick talk about it, but some people see it that way.), I think it's disrespectful to her kids for her to post "sexually humiliating" videos on SM. Or "sexual [anything]", really. But that's me/my standards (strictly speaking/being as "fair"/non-judgemental as I can possibly be/etc.).

Maybe Kail thinks it's fair game to post whatever type of sexual content she wants to and she's unconcerned with how it will affect her kids/thinks it won't affect her kids negatively. Again, I disagree, but, technically, she's free to do what she wants within the law and I wouldn't necessarily advocate for a mom's parental rights to be restricted/changed because she posted content I deemed to be "sexually inappropriate" online.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

In ALL fairness (because I agree that Chris is a horrible, disrespectful person), some "dick eaters" like/don't mind talk such as, "You were just eating my dick..." So I don't think it's inherently disrespectful to talk to one's sex partner that way.

For me, the real question is why did Kail record that conversation and post it on SM? Even if she gets off on "humiliation" (I don't think it's inherently humiliating to "eat dick" or have the owner of the eaten dick talk about it, but some people see it that way.), I think it's disrespectful to her kids for her to post "sexually humiliating" videos on SM. Or "sexual [anything]", really. But that's me/my standards (strictly speaking/being as "fair"/non-judgemental as I can possibly be/etc.).

Maybe Kail thinks it's fair game to post whatever type of sexual content she wants to and she's unconcerned with how it will affect her kids/thinks it won't affect her kids negatively. Again, I disagree, but, technically, she's free to do what she wants within the law and I wouldn't necessarily advocate for a mom's parental rights to be restricted/changed because she posted content I deemed to be "sexually inappropriate" online.

I get what you’re saying. I contend the tone in which Chris said that was not a “playful/sexually teasing” type of thing but a contemptuous insult. 

Of course Kailyn is free to post what she wants on her own social media, we can think it’s a bad parenting choice without raising to the level of affecting her parental rights. I don’t think anyone is suggesting Kailyn’s parental rights or custody of her kids be effected by this- just that it was an exercise in poor judgment because 1. She’s dickmatized by Chris, 2. It demonstrates her low self esteem. Many individual choices can be a bad example for ones child (which every single parent has made because people are not perfect) without making you an unfit or bad parent. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Its very easy to understand why Karl would post such a video, and the reason is money.

In order to get views on YouTube and other SM, she needs to post dramatic/controversial stuff.  I believe she is trying to build up a social media following to replace the income from TM once it ends.  There are a lot of very troubled people who now make a living through their YT channels, and do not work regular jobs. If they get enough subscribers, they can do it.  

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I suspect there's also a bit of "Look--he's having sex with me!  He's with me!  He loves me!" going on there too.  I wonder what Leah thinks of him.  And hey--at least Kail can't get pregnant from oral sex!  

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/8/2019 at 9:46 AM, Fosca said:

And hey--at least Kail can't get pregnant from oral sex!  

That might be why Chris prefers that she "eat his dick." No more trap miracle babies!

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Does anyone know what Chris has been doing since graduation?  Any type of work?  Living with grandma still?

I assume his time is mostly occupied by lounging around Kail's pool and getting blow jobs. Who would have time for anything more?

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

It is kind of odd that we haven't seen a ton of pictures from this vacation?

Is it because Chris is there?

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Isaac has been hanging out with leah her girls. He went with her while Kail went to the Dole plantation with Lincoln, Lux, and Chris.   Wonder is Isaac is not a fan of Chris? 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size