Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Gotcha! Ok. Good point. I didn't even think of that.

Although I don't see her friends being in on any sort of scheme where Kail can be with a guy or anything. They may have made a good alibi for Kail in that she is going out with friends, not out by herself where that would be suspicious to Javi than it does if she is with friends.

I am starting to think differently now about that scene last season when Javi pushed Kail to take Lincoln to the grocery store. Kail didn't want to take the baby because it is too much trouble to tend to the baby while shopping. Javi insisted she take him. I now wonder if back then Javi was not trusting her and felt she was up to no good? In that same scene, Kail mentioned needing to take Isaac a bath. Javi told her "Don't be taking too long in there." She gave him this look and I think she said, "Whatever." I found that a very strange thing for a husband to be telling his wife about taking too long with bathing the child. Two things come to my mind. He is either a controlling mutherfucker, as Kail claims or, he thought maybe Kail was on her phone texting while in the bathroom. He may just be a psychotic, paranoid asshole and is imagining all of this shit.

Right. Something is going on either with himself (paranoid, jealous, controlling) or something has happened behind closed doors and he is ready to burst to tell the world what Kail has done behind his back.

Yeah, I don't think her friends knew anything. I wrote in one of my previous posts it seems like "Kail knows it, Javi suspects it, and her friends have no idea". Now, I also don't think his sister knew anything either because she was encouraging him to not ruin their (the friends) last two days there.

I don't remember him telling her to hurry up with Isaac's bath that time, though. That whole scene was weird, too. Didn't she cheat with Jo after giving Isaac a bath while dating Jordan? Sounds like he was being a jerk and twisting the knife to aggravate her.

Good grief! These two are exhausting. Living in that house must suck. She knows her life is recorded for anyone to see. He watched and still picked her. I feel for the kids but these two freely walked into mess together. They deserve each other. IMO.

• Love 4

Nothing pisses me off more than a parent who acts like they are doing the other parent a "favor" by taking care of his or her own child. Yet I feel like had Kail been looking, the warning signs were probably there BEFORE she chucked her birth control. 

I know what you mean. Same here, you're not "watching" your child, you're parenting!  But I can see how there was a pretty big mess here, created mostly by Kail pushing the new baby.

• Love 1

Kail is just so dumb. I'm watching the marathon and her mother asks how she's enjoying married life. Her response: "Being married isn't what I thought it would be at all. A lot of compromise. A lot of things that I'm not used to. But I'm going to get through it the best I can." Well, that sounds fantastic!!!! You sound so happy and in love!! What an asshole. I've been married less than a year and whenever anyone asks me how married life is I have nothing but positive things to say. I don't understand responding by saying you're going to get through it the best you can. Maybe get a divorce then?! Moron.

We've also been married just shy of a year, and my response when people ask me about married life is that it's so much more than I thought it would be. We'd been presenting as a unit for over 5 years, do I honestly didn't expect much to change, but we're even more of a partnership now, if that makes sense.

I always got the feeling from Kail that what she wanted was the outward appearance of the perfect nuclear family, and that no matter what male got plugged into the "daddy" slot he'd bring home the proverbial bacon and basically let her run the home (including him) Anything outside of her view of perfection leads to her martyr act.

• Love 2

Whelp, after telling everyone when they were moving and a quick search of Public Tax Records, I found their new house.  290,000 is a lot of money! Whew!  I wish I had that kind of money. It would have worked much better for them if they didn't announce to the world they were moving, no one would ever have known they went anywhere at least until the new season.  

Guess the pool is a medical need since she considers herself a mermaid. She should try to get a tax break for that and see what the IRS thinks of it.

• Love 4

You know I love ya more than my shoes GREATKAZU, but that shit right there is just all sorts of wrong. I just can't. 

Tell me about it! When I have read articles where these girls have mentioned how hard they have it, and then I read this crap? Good lord, these girls have no idea what it means to struggle or to have it hard. Who the hell has a clothing line without any clue on how to dress to begin with? Piling on scarves to hide the chins does not make one a clothing designer.

• Love 5
(edited)

I suppose this is why lil Javi puts up with all Kailyn's abuse and shit.

You got it!

Think about this for a moment. If Javi and Kail were relying solely on his benefits and money, do you think this heifer would be going to these concerts to begin with? Out of town? Staying at a hotel? Hell no. Also, if she was going to this concert solely on Javi's dime, what are the possibilities that Javi would have flipped out on Kail and kept her from going to the concert? I think, because they have MTV money, it is easier for him to pull that shit on Kail because in the end, the MTV money train is what pays for that shit, not his money. What does he care if she misses out on a concert since it wasn't his hard-earned money that paid for it to begin with.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Does anyone know what Javi does in the Air Force? I am surprised he hasn't deployed yet. And when that happens, there is no way they are making it through that.

Or maybe we will be lucky and he'll be transferred to a base overseas and Kail will have to be off the show.

If Javi transfers, Kail would be like, okay, hope you enjoy Guam. I'll just hold down the fort here. You know where to send the checks each month.

• Love 10

I think deep down, Kail is pissed that Javi hasn't been deployed yet. In her mind, Javi would be deployed and she could sit back in all her dependapotamous glory.

Kail should really give Jermy a call. I'm sure she's secretly seething watching the show, seeing Leah complain about a man that is gone for weeks at a time and makes substantial amounts of money. Not sure how good his benefits are, though.

• Love 10

Kail should really give Jermy a call. I'm sure she's secretly seething watching the show, seeing Leah complain about a man that is gone for weeks at a time and makes substantial amounts of money. Not sure how good his benefits are, though.

Too funny. Especially in light of all Leah's family help with babysitting. I can just see her thinking, and what exactly is this bitch complaining about?

That said, I am guessing Kail is probably too much "large and in charge" for Jermy.

That said, I am guessing Kail is probably too much "large and in charge" for Jermy.

Not to mention, Kail has kids who are biracial. Jermy couldn't deal with that since he is, oh so white. I will never forget that oreo comment he posted.

I think deep down, Kail is pissed that Javi hasn't been deployed yet. In her mind, Javi would be deployed and she could sit back in all her dependapotamous glory.

Love this. ha ha

• Love 5

Not to mention, Kail has kids who are biracial. Jermy couldn't deal with that since he is, oh so white. I will never forget that oreo comment he posted.

Love this. ha ha

Wait, WHAT?!?! Kail has biracial kids? I thought her sons were little white boys!

• Love 6

Kali is just like her mother just without the alcohol. I think Kali thought Javi would be away most of the time. She probably planned out how she would spend her days alone. Unfortunately it didn't work out the way she wanted.

• Love 2

Wait, WHAT?!?! Kail has biracial kids? I thought her sons were little white boys!

What was I thinking?!! That changes things up then. Kail and Jermy would be perfect together. They both hold the same ideas.

• Love 2

Did you all know Kail has a clothing line? It should be called Big Girls Don't Cry.

http://starcasm.net/archives/304567

Looking at the "clothing line," it's literally just a few different graphics on clothes similar to Cafepress or whatever that site is. It's a bunch of default shirts/onesies and then this company prints the design you want on the particular shirt. Clicking on the different graphics literally just generates a stock image with the graphic on the shirt.

I tie dyed some shirts in girl scouts. I have a clothing line!

• Love 8
Kail's clothing line should be called Tattooed Manatee since she looks so much like one. Javi should come out with a line of shirts too called Punching Bag.

Too bad the Rolling Stones "lips" logo is taken.  That would be a cute logo for a Javi clothing line. 

I just thought of something.  If Javi cannot close his mouth in his waking life, I'm sure he's a drooler.  Ewww!

• Love 1
(edited)

Seriously speaking here. Not snark. But....

If Kail cares so much about her little "white boys" haircuts, why does Lincoln look like he has Mowgli's hair on his head?

(I am not trying to be an asshole here. I really would like to understand.)

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 1

Surprise! (not really)...Kail is sporting a new tattoo:

The girl won't have any room left on her body for those gross tattoos. As it is, she looks like she has put on the weight that she supposedly lost after having the baby.

If Kail wants white babies, why doesn't she get w white men?? That would solve a lot of her thuglife issues.

No real men would want that manatee.

• Love 1

No real men would want that manatee.

That's why it kills me when Kail throws around divorce so flippantly and tells Javi she's at her breaking point. If she leaves him she's a miserable, unattractive, twice-divorced bully with two kids. Guys aren't going to be lining up outside her door, unless they're the Jenelle-style sycophants who want their fifteen minutes. Kail might want to give that divorce a second thought.

Not to mention, her income is likely higher than Javi's. Isn't it possible she could end up paying HIM child suppport?

• Love 3

It would make my day if Kail or Leah had to pay their ex-husband child support.  I'm not an expert on divorce custody arrangements but wouldn't Javi (or Germy for that matter) need to have at least 50/50 custody and be earning less than their ex-wife?  

• Love 1
(edited)

Kail and Jo were never married.

Poster is referring to the comment above about Kail possibly having to pay spousal support to Javi the day they divorce.

I'm not an expert on divorce custody arrangements but wouldn't Javi (or Germy for that matter) need to have at least 50/50 custody and be earning less than their ex-wife?

If Javi is married to Kail for at least five years, he could likely get support if Kail's earnings are more than his. Jermy and Leah weren't married that long. Support is usually doled out when the couple has been married at least five years. In our state, if one is married for at least five years and then divorce, the spouse receiving support would only get it for half the length of the marriage.

Edited by GreatKazu
(edited)
If Javi is married to Kail for at least five years, he could likely get support if Kail's earnings are more than his.

In the military, Kailyn would have to be married for 10 years to keep some of his benefits--until she got re-married.

ETA: retirement benefits

Edited by zenme
  • Love 2

I didn't say Jo didn't have a job at all.  While I haven't been 100% dedicated to watching each and every episode the last couple of seasons, I watched the show the enough (especially in the early seasons) to know he still worked doing something.  I just sarcastically mentioned maybe not having a regular 9-5 weekday job, but yet I admitted that I had no clue as to what he actually does.

So does anyone know what Jo does for a living? I don't think they ever have mentioned it on the show, and if they have I missed it. I remember for awhile he wanted to be a rapper or something(?), but I am guessing that never panned out. He must make good money doing whatever it is that he actually does. So.. can anyone tell us where Jo works?

So does anyone know what Jo does for a living? I don't think they ever have mentioned it on the show, and if they have I missed it. I remember for awhile he wanted to be a rapper or something(?), but I am guessing that never panned out. He must make good money doing whatever it is that he actually does. So.. can anyone tell us where Jo works?

He used to repair printers. Not sure if he still does that for work.

(edited)

I am ok with Jo having dreams and aspirations (rapper, food truck owner) maybe someday he'll even make one come true. But as it stands, he still earns a living down on earth with a practical skill. He works on his rap, I know that (dunno how good he is), but he also has a practical job to support his son. I wish more of these idiots were as sensible as he is, shows you what good parenting can do for a kid. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 8

I am ok with Jo having dreams and aspirations (rapper, food truck owner) maybe someday he'll even make one come true. But as it stands, he still earns a living down on earth with a practical skill. He works on his rap, I know that (dunno how good he is), but he also has a practical job to support his son. I wish more of these idiots were as sensible as he is, shows you what good parenting can do for a kid. 

Right. For all the laughs about his "rap career", he at least has a skill and a job. I don't see Jo throwing a job away to focus on a rap career. I also don't see him riding around in a Mercedes Benz or a huge gas-guzzling SUV.  What is fucking laughable is Kail throwing out her Scentsy as a career. Better yet, putting out a so-called clothing line which is just a bunch of t-shirts with her last name slapped on them. What is Kail doing again for employment? Oh, that's right. She is a Teen Mom reality show player and she hooked  up with a guy and pushed him into the military so she can get his BE-NE-FITS! Kail reminds me of those chicks on that tv show Snapped who marry a guy for life insurance money.

• Love 6

With the exception of Chelsea all these girls could possibly end up the subject of a show like Deadly Women or Snapped. Wouldn't shock me in the least.

I wouldn't bat one fucking eyelash if something bad happened to Adam. Anything to get him out of Aubree's life.

• Love 3

I wouldn't bat one fucking eyelash if something bad happened to Adam. Anything to get him out of Aubree's life.

Agreed, but Chelsea doesn't strike me as the type to take revenge beyond living well, looking good and flaunting it in front of him. But...he's dated some other crazies though, so I'm betting one of em could take care of business.

• Love 1