Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 7/10/2019 at 6:10 AM, Booger666 said:

Does anyone know what Chris has been doing since graduation?  Any type of work?  Living with grandma still?

“Helping” his grandmother. Ummmhmmm. Of course I have no problem with one helping out an elder in early adulthood in exchange for free room and board. I know plenty of upstanding people that have done that (assisting with grocery shopping, cooking, indoor and outdoor chores), it allows the elder to stay in their home, gives them company and helps the younger person save money. But given what we know about Chris I highly doubt he’s “helping” his grandmother. Likely his parents put his lazy ass OUT after graduation and his grandmother took pity on him. She’s helping HIM. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Isaac has been hanging out with leah her girls. He went with her while Kail went to the Dole plantation with Lincoln, Lux, and Chris.   Wonder is Isaac is not a fan of Chris? 

I know they're all older, but I would not take four kids swimming in an ocean if I was the only adult present. Or did someone else go?

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I know they're all older, but I would not take four kids swimming in an ocean if I was the only adult present. Or did someone else go?

I don't personally have an issue with that given their ages and knowing if they are kids you can handle/keep an eye on.  But I see what you mean.  

• Love 7

I was responsible for my 3 kids and a friend's daughter when we vacationed in Florida last year. It was a bit overwhelming at times, but they were fine. I took plenty of sand breaks. 

Leah, though? Hmmm....

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Not sure if this is a case of the wrong quote box popping up as I never said “helping”.

It’s the wrong quote box. I said Chris was “helping” his grandmother (his words but his grandmother likely doesn’t need his fake help.)

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

What a whiny B! 

I don't get it. What's so great about watching people on vacation?  I'd rather be on vacation!  

Gave up on the show a long time ago and just enjoy reading the snark. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

I don't get it. What's so great about watching people on vacation?  I'd rather be on vacation!  

If they don’t film her, she has to pay.  She brought Chris.  She’s tired of being portrayed as a bitter baby momma.  Guess she thought this would change her image.  😆

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

If they don’t film her, she has to pay.  She brought Chris.  She’s tired of being portrayed as a bitter baby momma.  Guess she thought this would change her image.  😆

They probably didn’t film her because she brought Chris. Chris doesn’t want to film!

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
16 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

same. i dont even have cable.

• Love 3

I follow a flight attendant on YouTube (Trolly Dolly).  She was on a layover in Hawaii and if you watch her latest video there is footage of Leah, Kail and Chris.  I don't know how to link the video or I would.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, JustBabs said:

I follow a flight attendant on YouTube (Trolly Dolly).  She was on a layover in Hawaii and if you watch her latest video there is footage of Leah, Kail and Chris.  I don't know how to link the video or I would.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Chris has no use for her. He's walking ahead of her like she's not even there, and when he turns to wait for her The Look she gives him! Like she is doing Everything, and he's just along for the ride (which we already knew). He can't even be bothered to walk beside her. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Did Chris bring his girlfriend along or is that a nanny holding the chid?

7 hours ago, JustBabs said:

Thanks. I also like to follow flight attendants on YouTube. 

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Did Chris bring his girlfriend along or is that a nanny holding the chid?

I think that’s Kailyn holding Lux. Why is Ali walking?!!

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Chris has no use for her. He's walking ahead of her like she's not even there, and when he turns to wait for her The Look she gives him! Like she is doing Everything, and he's just along for the ride (which we already knew). He can't even be bothered to walk beside her. 

Yes!! He looks so disinterested. This woman is carrying YOUR child in her arms. He should be holding the baby and walking next to her, or behind her to let her talk with Leah/get a good seat. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think that’s Kailyn holding Lux.

HA! You're right. Someone's nanny (either Leah's or Kail's) walked right behind Chris.

(edited)

So she knowingly  took Issac disturbing his time? She would have a shit fit if Jo did that. She thinks she can get away with anything so Jo pulled the No Filming Card. LMAO!!!!!

Edited by FairyDusted
Half a word
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19

Did she tell Jo beforehand? Did he know they were out of the country when his day rolled around? That's a bit confusing. 

If it were anyone but Kail, I'd say it sounds like Jo is being kind of petty about blocking filming. But she definitely deserves it. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Did she tell Jo beforehand? Did he know they were out of the country when his day rolled around? That's a bit confusing. 

If it were anyone but Kail, I'd say it sounds like Jo is being kind of petty about blocking filming. But she definitely deserves it. 

Knowing Kail, she likely went ahead and booked the trip and told Isaac she wanted to bring him, and if he didn't get to go, it was because his stupid dad wouldn't let him. Jo probably wasn't willing to disappoint Isaac just to stick it to Kail, but wouldn't let him be filmed as a way to fuck with her. I suspect it was petty AF, but if my theory is right, Jo still put Isaac first, so good on him.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This person is GUTTED???  Oh my god these fans are insane.

And the person who thinks Jo is jealous, and Kail is beautiful??  These have to be bots.

I didn't know Jo had a beautiful ex named Kayle. Have we seen her before? 🙂

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I’m thinking she meant camera crew wasn’t prepared because it wasn’t her week to have Isaac.  Isn’t there filming laws for kids? I honestly don’t think it has to do with Jo. V is tweeting her to hurry home because she misses her.  Everyone just kinda jumped on it being Jo’s fault. She won’t clear that up, though.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7

I think Kailyn booked the trip without clearing it with Jo first (like someone said above) and Jo let Issac go because he loves him and didn’t want to cause unnecessary mess BUT he wasn’t going to consent to Issac filming during that time. He was going to let Kailyn get great MTV footage on HIS custody time without clearing a switch with him first. I don’t blame him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Kailyn booked the trip without clearing it with Jo first (like someone said above) and Jo let Issac go because he loves him and didn’t want to cause unnecessary mess BUT he wasn’t going to consent to Issac filming during that time. He was going to let Kailyn get great MTV footage on HIS custody time without clearing a switch with him first. I don’t blame him. 

That's exactly the sort of passive-aggressive thing Kail would do. Book the trip and if Jo says no, HE looks like the asshole denying his son a fun vacation. I love that he took the high road for Isaac's sake, but still stuck it to Kail in the end.

• Love 14
(edited)

Why does Vee suck up to Kailyn? You can have a good relationship with your husband's ex without being "besties?" I do appreciate Vee's levelheadedness when it comes to issues between Jo and Kailyn that she clearly sees as being harmful to Isaac. But her wanting to hang out with Kail and being obsequious on social media make me give her a bit of a side eye.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Why does Vee suck up to Kailyn? You can have a good relationship with your husband's ex without being "besties?" I do appreciate Vee's levelheadedness when it comes to issues between Jo and Kailyn that she clearly sees as being harmful to Isaac. But her wanting to hang out with Kail and being obsequious on social media make me give her a bit of a side eye.

And this is why I maintain that Kail snubbing Lauren is a blessing in disguise. Lauren doesn't  have to walk on eggshells like Vee does, hoping to no upset the beast. She doesn't  have to fake that she gives a damn about Kail and more importantly,  she doesn't  have to waste time that could be spent with her son and actual pleasant people, listening  to Kail bitch Chris Lopez's latest fuccboi antics.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

I bet it has nothing to do with filming and "legal issues". We all know Jo and Kail have a decent relationship (thanks Vee). Chris didn't want her to film with him because he doesn't like her in that way (only in the way to get a BJ, use her pool and get a vacation)... but she isn't going to blame Chris because she wants us to like him. She doesn't care if we like Jo.

She has been lying for years, why would she tell the truth about this? The camera crew was already there for Leah, they would have worked all the "legal issues" out with Jo ahead of time as they were going to be there already. Give me a break, Kail. It's because Chris doesn't want to be on TV with you.. playing happy family man. That makes him really unavailable to other chicks.

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
38 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

It's because Chris doesn't want to be on TV with you.. playing happy family man. That makes him really unavailable to other chicks.

Remember when Kailyn was pregnant with Lux and in the hospital (not during labor but before) and was crying to a producer that Chris was with another girlfriend and he said “he doesn’t want his other hoes to know about me.” CHILD, that’s makes YOU look bad not the “hoes” (did I spell that right?) and not even Chris.

You’re the one in the hospital pregnant with his kid and he’s ashamed of you. Damn she has low self esteem- most angry entitled people do. 

• Love 20
46 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

I bet it has nothing to do with filming and "legal issues". We all know Jo and Kail have a decent relationship (thanks Vee). Chris didn't want her to film with him because he doesn't like her in that way (only in the way to get a BJ, use her pool and get a vacation)... but she isn't going to blame Chris because she wants us to like him. She doesn't care if we like Jo.

She has been lying for years, why would she tell the truth about this? The camera crew was already there for Leah, they would have worked all the "legal issues" out with Jo ahead of time as they were going to be there already. Give me a break, Kail. It's because Chris doesn't want to be on TV with you.. playing happy family man. That makes him really unavailable to other chicks.

Kail went live at the same time as Chris last night. Leah and Kail rented a boat. Chris was mad and didn’t go because they wouldn’t let him drive the boat.  🙄 He kept calling Kail a glazed donut and said “y’all should have seen the swim suit she WAS going to wear” and laughed.  He was sitting in a car waiting for them to get done on the boat I guess.  

This is the love of her life.  🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Remember when Kailyn was pregnant with Lux and in the hospital (not during labor but before) and was crying to a producer that Chris was with another girlfriend and he said “he doesn’t want his other hoes to know about me.” CHILD, that’s makes YOU look bad not the “hoes” (did I spell that right?) and not even Chris.

You’re the one in the hospital pregnant with his kid and he’s ashamed of you. Damn she has low self esteem- most angry entitled people do. 

I agree and to add to that, I don't think Chris ever made promises of fidelity or swore to Kail they'd get married and be together. She was a sugar mama, and nothing more. Aside from paying child support and being present in Lux's life, Chris doesn't owe Kail anything and neither do his "hoes."

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree and to add to that, I don't think Chris ever made promises of fidelity or swore to Kail they'd get married and be together. She was a sugar mama, and nothing more. Aside from paying child support and being present in Lux's life, Chris doesn't owe Kail anything and neither do his "hoes."

I’ve said this from the BEGINNING!

In the back before we even knew who Chris was, he likely thought Kailyn was fun to flirt with and fuck because she was married (and hence not going to mess up his life). She separated from her husband and she had more time to have sex with him. Then she finally divorced her husband and kept paying for more of his things. THEN she became pregnant and all of a sudden insinuated they were in a “relationship” and they were going to be together. Chris was probably like “well if you want to have a baby that’s your right. I’ll sign the birth certificate without a dna test (which he did)”. 

From Kailyn’s own lips this man told her he wants to be on his own and not with her. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

She probably thinks it he's saying he's mad, as in crazy, about her.

But he called her a bitch. He didn’t say “I’m crazy about this lady/woman/gal” or “this gal/woman/lady drives me mad with love”. And notice the emoji? It’s HIM (a single man) plus a woman with a child- they are not a family.

I know you probably think I’m nuts for analyzing an emoji but it’s clear as day. A family would be this 👪, he chose this 👩👦🙍🏾‍♂️, and no, he could’ve put he and Lux together, and Kailyn alone 👨👦🙍‍♀️ But NOOOOOOO. 

• Love 10