Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Word to all of this (especially on agreeing ain't nobody seeing a shot of my behind, especially in a swimsuit EVER....I guess yay for Kail's confidence, but I ain't got that kind of confidence). 

I think Kailyn looks fine in the swimsuit- probably because it’s not a gazillion sizes too small and FITS like a swimsuit is supposed to fit. 

I have some very tiny friends who lack melanin, they complain standing next to me they look ghostly pale, and standing next to them I look like a huge giant, but we are FRIENDS of course we are going to take photos next to each other. I’m not that vain I won’t take vacation photos because of how I look next to skinny people. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

These bitches are so annoying and gross me out. Not because I’m anti gay or anything, just because it’s so disingenuous and fake. The way Leah looks at Kail like a fan girl freaking out that the cool girl likes her is irritating af. It just feeds to hulks huge ass and huge ego. Leah looks at this hosebeast in “admiration” and hulk soaks it in and relishes in the fact that she’s much “cooler” (for whatever reason) than this country bumpkin 🙄. I’m so done with this show guys, I’m out! After this jenelle and David with the dog issue, Chelsea making up unnecessary drama to continue to drag this on, and these lame poser bitches doing THEE MOST for attention... has me done with it! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

These two on vacation is a joke.  I'm out forever the rest of the Teen Mom franchise also and deleting it from my DVR request.

How dare MTV glorify a vacation to Costa Rica for 2 single mothers.  It's a slap in the face to every struggling single mother that doesn't have an MTV paycheck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

These two on vacation is a joke.  I'm out forever the rest of the Teen Mom franchise also and deleting it from my DVR request.

How dare MTV glorify a vacation to Costa Rica for 2 single mothers.  It's a slap in the face to every struggling single mother that doesn't have an MTV paycheck.

I'll be back in four years when her money's gone and they're doing the where are they now, and Kail is dragging three unhappy kids to Rehoboth Beach for a four day weekend at a Comfort Inn. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
On 4/30/2019 at 7:39 AM, Tatum said:

Is Kail wearing makeup in this picture? She looks very natural and I'm shocked because she actually looks very pretty.

Leah, get some sleep and drink some water.

I think Kail looks beautiful in these pictures, I'm actually shocked. Leah looks somewhat rat -faced by contrast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I think Kail looks beautiful in these pictures, I'm actually shocked. Leah looks somewhat rat -faced by contrast.

Kail always had a pretty smile and some other attractive features, like her height and gorgeous hair. When she doesn't have that snotty attitude and looks natural, she can be quite pretty. Plus, maybe she got plastic surgery and it finally settled lol.

Leah has always, in my very un-PC opinion, been a butterface. Her natural thinness and focus on her looks and being cute to men has fooled a lot of people, especially when she was younger

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who the hell gets their nails (ahem, nells) done like that for an adventure vacation?

I don't understand that either--if you're going to go to the beach and rainforest and do all sorts of activities, why bother? 

The other thing I noticed about Leah--in two of the pics she seems to be holding an alcoholic beverage, Notwithstanding the fact that heat and water activities may not be the best time to drink, imo--isn't she supposedly sober-living since she went to rehab? Or has that not ever been confirmed as fact?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, blubld43 said:

12 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Kail always had a pretty smile and some other attractive features, like her height and gorgeous hair. When she doesn't have that snotty attitude and looks natural, she can be quite pretty. Plus, maybe she got plastic surgery and it finally settled lol.

Leah has always, in my very un-PC opinion, been a butterface. Her natural thinness and focus on her looks and being cute to men has fooled a lot of people, especially when she was younger

I agree with you both. I think Kailyn looks nice here too- likely because she’s happy, relaxed and wearing clothing in an appropriate SIZE. The red swimsuit she had on before was very cute. I don’t think Leah is unattractive but she definitely benefits from the cultural notion that “white, blonde, skinny=attractive”, I do think if she doesn’t take care of her skin she will regret it.

I have no problem with two single Moms going on vacation (so long as their children are being looked after by decent people and aren’t being neglected or anything like that). Not every single Mom is poor or struggling or has to spend every waking movement with their child. Given that being filmed for MTV is their “job” this trip is more justifiable than one that’s not being filmed. Kailyn does like to take the boys places too, and I think travel (to appropriate places) is good for kids.

• Love 7
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Adiba said:

The other thing I noticed about Leah--in two of the pics she seems to be holding an alcoholic beverage, Notwithstanding the fact that heat and water activities may not be the best time to drink, imo--isn't she supposedly sober-living since she went to rehab? Or has that not ever been confirmed as fact?

Monkey!

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 5/3/2019 at 11:53 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

I'll be back in four years when her money's gone and they're doing the where are they now, and Kail is dragging three unhappy kids to Rehoboth Beach for a four day weekend at a Comfort Inn. 

Do you really think Kail will only have three kids in four years time?

sorry jason segel GIF

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

Do you really think Kail will only have three kids in four years time?

sorry jason segel GIF

I’m not sure. I could see her having another in the next four years (trying to man trap and get a daughter), BUT I think this experience with Chris has scared her. This is the first time she’s had to take care of a child ALL on her own, this is the first time the Dad’s family hasn’t stepped up to help her significantly with childcare or anything else. From what I gathered The Lopezes are happy to have Lux as a grandchild but that means showing up to a bday party, with a gift and taking some cute photos, NOT being on call childcare for Kailyn. After being on this emotional rodeo with Chris, a baby might not look so attractive with someone else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Marley said:

She’s such a pathetic loser.

She really is. If distance is an issue, why doesn't Chris move? Why should Isaac and Lincoln have to uproot to make life easier for him?  I can't believe Kail's fangirls are really so dumb to believe this has anything to do with Lux. Kail's gonna throw money, vacations, cars and fancy houses at Chris until he says "fuck it, why not" and agrees to be with her.

• Love 22

Now reading that, this move makes me really mad. Don't Jo and Kail live in the same neighborhood? And Javi is super close by? That's always made it really nice for the boys, especially since Javi and Jo seem to take the other's child often, to let the brothers spend time together. 

How is ANY of their faults that Kail decided to get knocked up, once again, by some dude that can barely give her the time of day? I agree that if anyone should move, it's Chris. ONE person moving closer to 3 households makes a lot more sense. 

Are the boys going to have to change schools now? No, it's not the end of the world. Military kids do it all the time. But why do it if it's not necessary? And for what? I doubt it will make Chris come around more. It's just going to make things harder for Javi and Jo, who have consistently been involved dads. 

I guess I shouldn't expect less from the women who moved out of state with Isaac when she took up with Javi. Jo followed, to be near his son. But it's not so easy now. Kail is a real piece of work. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Now reading that, this move makes me really mad. Don't Jo and Kail live in the same neighborhood? And Javi is super close by? That's always made it really nice for the boys, especially since Javi and Jo seem to take the other's child often, to let the brothers spend time together. 

How is ANY of their faults that Kail decided to get knocked up, once again, by some dude that can barely give her the time of day? I agree that if anyone should move, it's Chris. ONE person moving closer to 3 households makes a lot more sense. 

Are the boys going to have to change schools now? No, it's not the end of the world. Military kids do it all the time. But why do it if it's not necessary? And for what? I doubt it will make Chris come around more. It's just going to make things harder for Javi and Jo, who have consistently been involved dads. 

I guess I shouldn't expect less from the women who moved out of state with Isaac when she took up with Javi. Jo followed, to be near his son. But it's not so easy now. Kail is a real piece of work. 

The funny thing is, I don't think Chris chronically complained or said anything to plant the bug in Kail's head that she needs to move. I think he's a-okay with having an hour-long buffer between them to prevent her from lurking in his territory. This is all Kail's doing. Despite her claims to the contrary, you know she spends every waking moment waiting for Chris to call, stalking his Instagram for new girlfriends and looking for any opportunity to be around him. Chris probably made an off-hand comment about bad traffic one day and Kail was like "That's it! Lux needs to be closer to his dad!." She's so desperate and transparent.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Obsession is real.  

Um.....Lux isn't even two yet. He won't be going to real school for 2-3 more years. By then we all know Kail will have another baby by another dude and be moving yet again away from her sons' fathers and closer to him/his family/his job/etc.  Lol, don't even pretend this is about making it easy for Lux to get to school from both sets of parents' homes.  It's about moving closer to Chris so he can't be like "yeah, I would come over right now but you know, it's like an hour in the car or more with traffic..." or "oh, I would come over but it's a long drive and I'm tired..." whenever she wants him to grace her with his presence.

If Chris was smart, he'd start working towards buying a home in the area where Jo & Javi live. That way Kail's sons can all be in the same neighborhood/area as their home base with their dads and their mother can move around chasing men without uprooting the boys' lives too much. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18
(edited)
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She really is. If distance is an issue, why doesn't Chris move? Why should Isaac and Lincoln have to uproot to make life easier for him?  I can't believe Kail's fangirls are really so dumb to believe this has anything to do with Lux. Kail's gonna throw money, vacations, cars and fancy houses at Chris until he says "fuck it, why not" and agrees to be with her.

Where does Chris live when he's in between using Kailyn's pool and getting back together with his on/off long-time girlfriend?  Does he stay with his mama when he's in between Kail & the girlfriend? 

I'm guessing Chris doesn't move closer cause that would require Chris to get a lease in his name and pay rent. Why would he do that when he can just bounce in between Kail, the on/off gf, and his mom (depending on who is annoying him the least at the time) without having to commit to months of rent for an apartment he'd be responsible to pay for? (I know the obvious answer is to be close to his son, but grifters gonna grift.....which is something Kail should know all too well).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19

Dumbo should save her $ not waste it on another house. I think this show is done. Jenelle got the boot the rest of the cast isn’t too far away from unemployment. Kail might make $50000 a year with her BA. 

• Love 5

Kail's all about appearances. I thought it was very telling when, in the last episode, Kail meets the realtor at the lot and he says, "This is one of the best neighborhoods in the area," and Kail gave a very emphatic, "Oh, we know." 

So even though Kail's pathetic when it comes to Chris, and being closer to him definitely played a part in her decision, I also think living in the best area in town played a really big part too. It's the same with the cars she buys and the trips and whatnot. She'll probably keep the boys in private school too, even though, as the realtor pointed out, her new neighborhood is in an excellent school district. She wants to look like she's living high. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Dumbo should save her $ not waste it on another house. I think this show is done. Jenelle got the boot the rest of the cast isn’t too far away from unemployment. Kail might make $50000 a year with her BA. 

$50,000 with only a bachelor's in a field that isn't in high demand and with no real work experience is a huge long shot. Kail would be lucky to get an entry level job that paid between $30 to $40 thousand a year. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

This time she will actually have to make a down payment unlike the last 2 houses she got.  I’m thinking part of this may be part of her divorce settlement with Javi.  It’s possible she had X amount of time (usually 12-24 months) to release from the current home.  I think all her houses were financed under Javi’s VA guarantee. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

I thought Kail was sending Isaac to a private school? Didn't she complain a couple of seasons ago that Jo needed to pay more because of the tuition? So I guess now Isaac can switch to public schools--we'll see. Kail never can keep her stories straight.

Anyone with half a brain can see that this move is not only about wanting the things that money can buy (a custom house), but also about Chris. Moving closer to him in a big shiny new house to somehow lure him into spending more time with Lux and by default, her.

Newsflash Kail, money really doesn't buy happiness or true love and commitment.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Kail meets the realtor at the lot and he says, "This is one of the best neighborhoods in the area," and Kail gave a very emphatic, "Oh, we know." 

Well, it was one of the best neighborhoods in the area. Then Karl purchased a lot there.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

If Chris was smart, he'd start working towards buying a home in the area where Jo & Javi live. That way Kail's sons can all be in the same neighborhood/area as their home base with their dads and their mother can move around chasing men without uprooting the boys' lives too much. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

I thought Kail was sending Isaac to a private school? Didn't she complain a couple of seasons ago that Jo needed to pay more because of the tuition? So I guess now Isaac can switch to public schools--we'll see. Kail never can keep her stories straight.

Anyone with half a brain can see that this move is not only about wanting the things that money can buy (a custom house), but also about Chris. Moving closer to him in a big shiny new house to somehow lure him into spending more time with Lux and by default, her.

Newsflash Kail, money really doesn't buy happiness or true love and commitment.

And if it really was about  the schools, she would just buy a home in the area. Why wait to build a home when you can buy one and have your children take advantage of the education opportunities ASAP? 

Does anyone remember when talk of this custom  new home first hit and Kail talked about having his and her bathrooms? No talk  9f school quality then.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/10/teen-mom-2-star-kail-lowry-explains-why-she-gets-along-with-jo-riveras-wife-vee-torres-but-not-javi-marroquins-baby-mama-lauren-comeau/

What makes her think Lauren even wants to be friends with her? Lol Honestly,  if I were Lauren, I would elated that Kail wants to keep her distance. Who needs that kind of negativity in their life.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10
On 5/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Where does Chris live when he's in between using Kailyn's pool and getting back together with his on/off long-time girlfriend?  Does he stay with his mama when he's in between Kail & the girlfriend? 

Chris is currently “helping” his grandmother. I don’t know if his grandmother is actually ill/disabled and appreciates the extra person in the house or he’s mooching. I’m assuming it’s the latter as he left his parents home after college graduation, got a place, had to leave because he couldn’t afford it, stayed with Kailyn for a while and then moved in with his grandmother. According to kailyn’s OWN MOUTH Chris told her when his grandmother no longer needs his “help” he wants to live ALONE. Alone. Not with her or Lux. Kailyn stop chasing that man. 

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Being the best school district in Delaware is like being the Head Waiter at Applebee's.

According to Niche, there are nine school districts in the State that are rated higher than the highest rated one in Dover.  I guess "best" is more of a subjective term.

https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-school-districts/s/delaware

Damn. I'm reading this and cracking up as a NYer. I can't fully compare, since I don't even see a national ranking for that Dover district...

For "Districts with the Best Teachers in America" rankings, they came in 7,264 out of 11,705. The district I'm in is 42. 

Only 35% of the students are proficient in math, and 50% in reading. 
Yikes. 

I'm a teacher, so I do understand that these rankings aren't perfect/there are other factors involved. But those scores are bad. 

My district has 89% proficiency in math, and 79% in reading. 

You're uprooting for THAT? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
On 5/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, druzy said:

She saws she grew up? WHEN? She still acts like a teenager and saying the shit she did in the article is her being ridiculous and dramatic and then saying she can pull some shit but Lauren isn't allowed is beyond stupid. Big double standards with Kail.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

She saws she grew up? WHEN? She still acts like a teenager and saying the shit she did in the article is her being ridiculous and dramatic and then saying she can pull some shit but Lauren isn't allowed is beyond stupid. Big double standards with Kail.

Kail still never speaks to why she was going through Javi's phone. She made such a big deal of him not going through her's when she was screwing Chris.

• Love 15
On 5/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, druzy said:

These are Kail's stated reasons for refusing to even speak to Lauren, Javi's partner, with whom Lincoln spends 50% of his time and the mother to Lincoln's brother:

Kail stated that she is particularly skeptical about Lauren because, according to Kail, Lauren pulled some shady stuff on Javi the first time they tried dating.

“I do know that Javi and Lauren tried to date [once before] and she did some foul s**t that I don’t approve of,” Kail said. “It wasn’t my business but at the time, it was like ‘that is my ex-husband and don’t do him dirty.’ Like, I’m the only one who can talk s**t, and I did him dirty and now I feel like it’s my job to protect him.”

“Let’s be honest…we’re all guilty of doing shady s**t…”

On an episode of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ Kail said that she went through Javi’s phone and found texts from Lauren in which Lauren called Kail some nasty names. 

“First impressions are a lot and when she’s calling me a tw*t right off the bat, never met me and doesn’t know me, then Javi’s little hookup triangle or whatever the f**k it is,” Kail gave as reasons she’s not fond of Lauren.

No, Kail isn't a high schooler. She's a mother of three (by 3 different dads) who's pushing 30. For someone so "sophisticated" with a bachelor's degree (supposedly), she's awfully petty and ridiculous. The nonsense with her reading Lauren's texts calling her a twat happened, what, 2 years ago? Even setting aside how Kail is The Messiest Bitch Ever and Lauren obviously only called her a twat because of what Javi had told Lauren about her, really? I thought Kail was so sophisticated and mature? She has seriously refused to even speak to her son's stepmother for over a year over that bullshit? Really?!?!

So Lincoln has to endure every hand off, every soccer game, every school event being awkward and uncomfortable because Lauren insulted Kail in private communications 2 years ago? And Kail isn't even embarrassed by this; she's actually proud of it? Really?!?! Is she really so immature that she thinks it's reasonable for her to keep this up forever? Like, when she goes to Linc's high school graduation and Lauren and Eli are there, she'll ignore them and explain to whomever, "I have never acknowledged Lauren's existence because she called me a twat in texts to Javi 14 years ago. I know Lincoln and Eli are close, but I can't acknowledge Eli because then I'd have to acknowledge his mom. It sucks that it has to be this way, but Lauren should have thought about that before she defamed me in private messages to Javi before she ever met me (more than a decade ago). Yes, Javi and his entire family have been great about embracing Isaac and even Lux, but I have to stand up for my principles." And the thing is, no one would know about the absolute horror of Lauren calling her a twat in texts if Kail hadn't publicized it and blown it up into The Biggest Deal Ever. And, OBVIOUSLY, Kail has said all kinds of shit about her baby daddies (up to and including falsely accusing Jo of assaulting her) and their partners, but we all know that Kail can do whatever the fuck she wants while everyone else has to walk on eggshells to avoid upsetting her in any way. She's just so awful.

• Love 16

Like she hasn't called Lauren worse. That's why I can't with her, she comes off as all goody goody and never said a word about Lauren but we all know how nasty she is, so she needs to quit acting like she never said or did anything wrong. 

• Love 16

Kail is so full of shit. She was the same way to Vee at first. Vee was "shady". Vee....*gasp*....smoked pot!!!! She made such a big deal about it and refused to speak to her. Now they're buddies. Why? Because Kail needs someone in her corner when she's bagging on Javi. Two years from now, she'll be sidling up to Lauren so they can talk shit about Chris's next baby mama. 

• Love 18
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail is so full of shit. She was the same way to Vee at first. Vee was "shady". Vee....*gasp*....smoked pot!!!! She made such a big deal about it and refused to speak to her. Now they're buddies. Why? Because Kail needs someone in her corner when she's bagging on Javi. Two years from now, she'll be sidling up to Lauren so they can talk shit about Chris's next baby mama. 

Ahh, yes.  Feral Kail.  You're only as good as what you can do for her.  

• Love 15
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Is Kail bothered by Chris smoking pot all the time however many years later (undoubtedly more than Vee/Jo ever did)? NO, not at all! Is Kail bothered by having a haircare line called Pothead? NO, not at all! Thanks for never mentioning marijuana/pot/cannabis use as a negative ever again, Kail!

• Love 15
On 5/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, FreetheGirlses said:

Only 35% of the students are proficient in math, and 50% in reading. 
Yikes. 

I'm a teacher, so I do understand that these rankings aren't perfect/there are other factors involved. But those scores are bad. 

My district has 89% proficiency in math, and 79% in reading. 

You're uprooting for THAT? 

Look, y’all....granted I live in one of the best school districts in my state, but my district’s proficiency statistics are much better than that....and I live in LOUISIANA, where we notoriously underfund/undervalue public education (and it shows in our state rankings).   

But seriously...one of the best school districts in the state of Delaware has lower proficiency percentages than where I live in Louisiana?  What the hell, Delaware? (And what the hell, Kail?)

With that data, something tells me there’s probably a fair percentage of the kids from the “uppahclass” (TM Matt Baier) enclave Kail is moving into whose parents send them to private schools. Hope Kail can budget for private school and that mortgage if she wants to keep up with the Joneses in her new fancier neighborhood. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9