Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

MTV doesn't give me that impression. YOU do. 

MTV didn't make you refuse Javi a glass of water in his own home.  MTV didn't make you totally ice Jo out at your son's basketball game. 

Is she trying to say they don't show her "nicer" moments? Even if that were true, why are there so many damn bitchy ones?

Exactly!  Kail's bitchy moments are your typical "I've had a long day and just screamed at my kid for nothing" moments.  The 2 examples you gave are straight up bitch moves.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Exactly!  Kail's bitchy moments are your typical "I've had a long day and just screamed at my kid for nothing" moments.  The 2 examples you gave are straight up bitch moves.

Any time I see or hear about Adam, my mind instantly sees that vile, disgusting message he sent to Chelsea calling her a stretch marked bitch. When I am 80 years old and hear or see his name I will go back to that and think nothing good of him. That remark defines him

Kail is similar in that she has defined herself over the years. She has given us just so many reasons to choose from why we think she's a bitch: Dating Jordan while living in Jo's house, physically assaulting Javi more than once, not letting him use car seats, open his mail, fucking another guy in the marital bed, not getting around to stopping the child support because it meant nothing to her but she had no regard for what that loss of money meant to Jo. There are just so many that I can't list them all here. And they span a huge amount of time. If she was a bitch once or twice back in the day, it'd be one thing but she continues to prove to us that she truly is a wretched bitch. Oh, and she's trash.

Edited by configdotsys
I just can't spell today....
  • Love 24
On 4/22/2019 at 10:14 AM, Tatum said:

I'm just surprised she's actually taking the kids this time.

She brought MTV along so they paid for it.  She and Leah are going to Costa Rica without the kids soon. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Your broke  ass baby daddy had a podcast too. Matter of fact, pretty much anyone can start a podcast.  For someone with a college degree, she doesn't to understand that she is successful because of Teen Mom not in spite of it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Karl, the only reason you were able to do the things you did were because of the show and because you had the fathers and families not two of your children as free childcare. I have no doubt that if it were not for the show, Kail would still be living in subsidized housing in the Lehigh Valley and would have been lucky to finish a 2-year degree at NAAC.

• Love 18

In the last few weeks, my elderly dog declined rapidly and passed away. We knew that his next appointment for his monthly shot was probably going to be the time to let him go. He waited for me to get out of the hospital and we took a nap together, then I was called back to the hospital and he was gone when my mom got home from taking me. My niece reminded me of something that happened that allowed me to direct some of my grief to disgust with Kail, so I'm sharing it here.

For some reason, I had my four-year-old niece with me when I took him to his first vet appointment. We live in a rural area where the vets are all farm vets who have clinic hours for domestic pets. The waiting room is a tiny little cube with four chairs. My niece was holding Kiko while I filled out the paperwork and another woman came in and sat next to me with her medium size dog. Kiko's mom was a Shih Tzu and we're not sure what breed his dad was, but he was tiny and fit in the palm of my hand. 

The vet assistant came out and asked to grab him so she could get him weighed for the shots and my niece got upset because she didn't want him to get a shot. Her memory was of the vet assistant telling her how he needed shots to keep from getting sick, and she started to cry. It reminded me of the lady who came in with her dog, too. I told the vet assistant that I wanted to get him scheduled for neuter and also he had some skin spots that looked like flea dirt but never saw any fleas and wasn't sure what to do about it because he was so small.

She takes him back to weigh him and the woman next to me started talking about how large the fleas were down at the locks where they made a tiny dog park. After the vet assistant brings him back to me, the other woman looks over at his skin, grabs her dog and darts the two steps across the room to sit on a table top that held all the paperwork and brochures. This waiting room is tiny and she couldn't get across it fast enough. She then informs me, quite hatefully, that my puppy had mange and I shouldn't have brought him in to the waiting room. I've fostered dogs with mange when I lived in NM and knew he didn't have it. She proceeded sit across the room shooting daggers at KIKO! Not at the adult human responsible for him, but the one-pound maximum, incredibly adorable furball because she thought he had a highly contagious disease.

It turns out we were both wrong, he had a skin irritation because he was allergic to something in his food. It turned out to be the corn. 

That woman was more concerned with her dog catching mange than Kail is about her kid getting a disease that will kill him. Lil'Soapy is the one who will be paying the price for Kail being an ignorant asshole. He will be treated as a leper. Other kids won't be allowed to play with him because their parents won't want to risk it, especially if there is a pregnancy, child who is immunosuppresed, or a child too young to receive them, like Lil'Soapy at one of the reunions when Kail threw a tantrum because he didn't have his own room and hadn't received all of his immunizations, yet.

She has lied about the kids' immunizations for years. Jo was asked on Twitter and said Isaac was immunized and Kail continued to say he wasn't until recently. Someone reported Javi to his Sgt because Lincoln was taking part of something with other military kids, and Javi had to provide the shot records from the doctor. He then threw a bitch fit on Twitter, saying the only thing he didn't have was a booster that it wasn't time to receive, and ended up deleting the entire Twitter. @CofCinci who was a Marine but now works in the mental health unit of the Veteran's Administration, said she thought he may have been ordered to delete it, and other service members and spouses of service members agreed. He created a new one about 24 hours later, though, where he bitched at some people again, then deleted that one. About 12 hours after that deletion, he created the third and current one. Some thought he may have been able to get the first one reactivated since he was verified, but I don't remember if that was confirmed. I'd be surprised to find out he makes it through the day at work without checking his follower amounts on social media. It's part of his lifeblood. 

Chris was apparently asked when he did one of those live Instagram chats and he ignored the questions. He was taking heat for it, too, though. I suspect they all are immunized and Kail's lying as usual because she wants to be part of something that gets her attention. That it is bad attention doesn't matter to her when better known celebrities are talking about her. She must have been turned away from the flat-earthers since we don't hear about it anymore. 

• Love 5

That's just gross. Like GD people some things the world does not need to know or your kids don't need to be able to know when they get older. 

And how old are these fuckers? Fucking in a mall parking lot, so classy.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

I thought Lux was created by “two friends who agreed mutually that if she got pregnant it would be ok” or some BS like that.  That blog announcement she made about being pregnant is hilarious now. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Is she taking Lil Soapy on a plane with her on vacation? Please say no. I wonder if Chris even is aware or gives a rat's ass? Can he get Lux vaccinated while in his custody? They've opened up free immunization clinics near us, and with the outbreak in Philly, it should be readily available (and free for her sorry, entitled ass) .

Edited by SweetieDarling
spelling
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

And her ass looks two sizes too big. 

Yes. And the thing is, I appreciate a big ass. I have one (natural) and I live in Harlem. Very large asses can be awesome. But Kailyn's fake big ass is ridiculous. Just, no.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

And her ass looks two sizes too big. 

This is the first picture I've seen where I don't think her butt looks too big.  I think it's because the rest of her looks really heavy.    Of course, she could look really heavy because of her butt, so maybe never mind...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Is Kail wearing makeup in this picture? She looks very natural and I'm shocked because she actually looks very pretty.

Leah, get some sleep and drink some water.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Dumb me, paying down the mortgage and saving for retirement and working 60 hour weeks in the hopes that we complete a major acquisition this year.

I should be listening to the 27 year old reality show participant and get my priorities straight.

Ack ... I hate to defend Kail, but she's a tad right that people should make some time to travel if travel is important to them.  Of course one should be fiscally responsible, pay the mortgage, and save for retirement, but hopefully not at the expense of experiencing life now and again. I can't tell you how many people I know who have died before their time, so to speak.   I don't want to be that person on my death bed saying, "if only I had ..."    

What Kail doesn't realize is that a lot of people, myself included, have to save for years to go on big trips. Our money doesn't return quite as fast as hers does.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Ack ... I hate to defend Kail, but she's a tad right that people should make some time to travel if travel is important to them.  Of course one should be fiscally responsible, pay the mortgage, and save for retirement, but hopefully not at the expense of experiencing life now and again. I can't tell you how many people I know who have died before their time, so to speak.   I don't want to be that person on my death bed saying, "if only I had ..."    

What Kail doesn't realize is that a lot of people, myself included, have to save for years to go on big trips. Our money doesn't return quite as fast as hers does.

It's a romantic thought, a life with no regrets, but I don't think there's been a person on their death bed thinking "Nope, pretty sure I did everything I wanted to do perfectly as I wanted to do it." We all will revisit decisions made or not made, mistakes or missed opportunities, things we said or did. 

Though in general I agree with you, you have to take life as it comes and squeeze the most out of it that you can, while balancing that with responsibility as it grows. Like if you have 3 kids from 3 men and you're not 30, or have two divorces before you can rent a car, though, maybe shut the fuck up with giving out trite ass advice to people who aren't living in a celebreality bubble. We don't all get our vacations comp'd. Hoping these dimwits learn that soon enough. I mean this show's gotta be dunzo soon, right? 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Caption under above picture 🙄

A388EFB2-2973-4652-86B3-BFA384ACBE40.jpeg

Now this bitch is starting to talk and act like Kail 🙄. I bet my LiFE Leah never heard that song prior to this weekend. Someone please ask her who sings it? Poser is an understatement for this bitch. I continue to wonder what these two twats have in common that would make them hang out together? And the only thing I can come up with is “attention whores”. They have absolutely zero in common, from music, to clothes, body sizes, taste in men etc. Matter of fact, Leah is the type of bitch that Kail would make fun of with her friends... Leah fits in the category of Kail’s hillbilly ass dad that she constantly makes fun of. And I’m pretty sure that Leah, mama dawn, germy and pilled out Victoria have made fun of white bitches like Kail who have biracial children. This show needs to come to an end already, I feel like everyone who watches hate watches like me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Now this bitch is starting to talk and act like Kail 🙄. I bet my LiFE Leah never heard that song prior to this weekend. Someone please ask her who sings it? Poser is an understatement for this bitch. I continue to wonder what these two twats have in common that would make them hang out together? And the only thing I can come up with is “attention whores”. They have absolutely zero in common, from music, to clothes, body sizes, taste in men etc. Matter of fact, Leah is the type of bitch that Kail would make fun of with her friends... Leah fits in the category of Kail’s hillbilly ass dad that she constantly makes fun of. And I’m pretty sure that Leah, mama dawn, germy and pilled out Victoria have made fun of white bitches like Kail who have biracial children. This show needs to come to an end already, I feel like everyone who watches hate watches like me. 

Yeah. And I'll go further to say that I question whether Kail's "My girl" posts mean that she hooked up with Leah in some way. I think that Kail would think nothing of enhancing her vacation by getting some and she wouldn't give a fuck about the repercussions on any level (especially if she got Leah to agree to keep it a secret). Leah seems very-- malleable and I could totally see her acting on "bicuriousness" if the opportunity presented itself on a free vacation.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's a romantic thought, a life with no regrets, but I don't think there's been a person on their death bed thinking "Nope, pretty sure I did everything I wanted to do perfectly as I wanted to do it." We all will revisit decisions made or not made, mistakes or missed opportunities, things we said or did. 

Though in general I agree with you, you have to take life as it comes and squeeze the most out of it that you can, while balancing that with responsibility as it grows. Like if you have 3 kids from 3 men and you're not 30, or have two divorces before you can rent a car, though, maybe shut the fuck up with giving out trite ass advice to people who aren't living in a celebreality bubble. We don't all get our vacations comp'd. Hoping these dimwits learn that soon enough. I mean this show's gotta be dunzo soon, right? 

You are right. Crew is with them. So they aren’t having to pay. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lol. Someone said that Lux resembles the child Arnold Schwarzenegger had with his maid and now I can't  unsee it.

1b49dd4-1.jpg

Lmfaooooo, and I just that kid's graduation pictures in the gossip rags. They are twins.

• LOL 5

Sure hope she has her affairs in order.  It’s no joke with 3 kids and no husband or parents.  It’s a tough thing to think about, but you HAVE to if you have kids.  I have no husband and my son has no dad, I have a great friend network and a loving (but aging) family, and it kills me to think about the what if’s.  

Also, if my ass looked like that from behind in a swimsuit I would NOT be posting that on SM.  Well, I’m 41, I’m not ever going to be posting a from behind shot of myself EVER.  She is so grody!  And why is she always fried to a crisp on these trips?  Skin cancer much?  That shit will wrinkle quick, too!  I know this, I regret my baby oil frying at the beach days now....mama was right 😫.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lol. Someone said that Lux resembles the child Arnold Schwarzenegger had with his maid and now I can't  unsee it.

1b49dd4-1.jpg

Is Soapy starting to look like Sophia (of Farrah) or is it just me?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

1b49dd4-1.jpg

To quote Elaine from Seinfeld, "That is one ugly baby!"

Cut his hair for Christ's sake! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

If I were Kail I'd never pose near Leah. If I were Leah, I'd make sure Kail always had plenty of snacks. 

I was just thinking that! I think Leah has been slowly putting on weight for the past few years (from when she was scary skinny so she has it to gain!) but next to Kail she is tiny. It seriously looks like Kail is standing behind a child.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Sure hope she has her affairs in order.  It’s no joke with 3 kids and no husband or parents.  It’s a tough thing to think about, but you HAVE to if you have kids.  I have no husband and my son has no dad, I have a great friend network and a loving (but aging) family, and it kills me to think about the what if’s.  

Also, if my ass looked like that from behind in a swimsuit I would NOT be posting that on SM.  Well, I’m 41, I’m not ever going to be posting a from behind shot of myself EVER.  She is so grody!  And why is she always fried to a crisp on these trips?  Skin cancer much?  That shit will wrinkle quick, too!  I know this, I regret my baby oil frying at the beach days now....mama was right 😫.

Word to all of this (especially on agreeing ain't nobody seeing a shot of my behind, especially in a swimsuit EVER....I guess yay for Kail's confidence, but I ain't got that kind of confidence). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5