Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 3/31/2019 at 12:39 PM, druzy said:

Addie will be sitting in for Kail at the reunion.

So to recap, they're bringing in a six-year-old to answer fluff questions because a bunch of grown women are too petty to sit in separate rooms for a day (filming together max what 2 hours?) even though they're being paid to do so? Thrilling television!

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 10:08 AM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

So to recap, they're bringing in a six-year-old to answer fluff questions because a bunch of grown women are too petty to sit in separate rooms for a day (filming together max what 2 hours?) even though they're being paid to do so? Thrilling television!

To be fair...Addy IS way more interesting and funnier than all the moms combined! 😃     She is my favorite of the kiddos.  Such a funny personality. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 11

Oh, no! True love is on the rocks!

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/teen-mom-2s-kailyn-lowry-not-currently-speaking-to-chris-lopez/

My favorite, epically delusional part:

Before the MTV show’s ninth season premiered in January, Kailyn told Us that her relationship with Lopez, with whom she shares 17-month-old son Lux, is complicated. “I mean, Chris and I are always together even when we’re not together, if that makes any sense,” she explained. “Don’t be surprised if you see a wedding in the tabloids the next month!”

“Chris is a huge part of my life and is not interested in being on the show,” she added at the time. “I think he kind of feels like it’s my thing. He’s watched [exes] Jo [Rivera], Javi [Marroquin] and other people take advantage of me being on the show and the platform that it brings them … and I think that he doesn’t want to be that person.”

• LOL 14
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

“I think he kind of feels like it’s my thing. He’s watched [exes] Jo [Rivera], Javi [Marroquin] and other people take advantage of me being on the show and the platform that it brings them … and I think that he doesn’t want to be that person.”

“I think he kind of feels like it’s my thing. He’s watched [exes] Jo [Rivera], Javi [Marroquin] and other people take advantage of me being on the show and the platform that it brings them  be physically abused by me… and I think that he doesn’t want to be that person in that situation.”

Fixed that for you, Kail!

• LOL 11
  • Love 8

And I love how Jo and Javi have "taken advantage of her," but Chris hasn't. The same Chris she has previously accused of doing unspeakable things to her and who didn't see his baby son for months. Jo and Javi provided housing, military benefits, supportive extended family, etc., etc., for her and her kids for years. Yet, when things are "good" with Chris, suddenly they're bad guys and he's a prince. I don't even buy that Chris is paying her child support, though she's said that he is multiple times on the show. I think he probably got her to drop any legal proceedings and agree to an "informal arrangement," which means he gives her what he wants when he wants (and she does accept payments in dick).

• Love 18
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

And I love how Jo and Javi have "taken advantage of her," but Chris hasn't. The same Chris she has previously accused of doing unspeakable things to her and who didn't see his baby son for months. Jo and Javi provided housing, military benefits, supportive extended family, etc., etc., for her and her kids for years. Yet, when things are "good" with Chris, suddenly they're bad guys and he's a prince. I don't even buy that Chris is paying her child support, though she's said that he is multiple times on the show. I think he probably got her to drop any legal proceedings and agree to an "informal arrangement," which means he gives her what he wants when he wants (and she does accept payments in dick).

That's the only payment this loser is making to her. She trashes her other baby daddies and puts this asshole up on a pedestal even though it should be the other way around. I just can't with her. 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Yeah and that's the reason I have stopped watching OG and this. These grown ass women bitch and complain about everything and can't even do a reunion show. Like the reunion shows show anything anyway, but it is part of their job, which they are overpaid for and gotten too big for their britches and big headed (not as big as the Egg) but still. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

What's the little boy with the bowl cut supposed to represent? Is that a nod to how she wants her kids' hair cut?

Probably. She infamously got mad at Jo once over a haircut. Either one he got Isaac or wanted to get Isaac. She made some comment about it not being appropriate for "little white boys". Until she had Lux, she seemed to want to ignore the fact that her children were bi-racial. 

• Love 10

Hmmm, get rid of the ripped pants. Holy fuck give them the fuck up. Put your tits up, you have boys who are growing up and they don't need to be teased over their mom who won't cover up her tits or wear a bra or wear pants where her pussy is there on full display. 

AND, no amount of surgeries is going to keep her slim if she continues to eat like shit. YES, I know it is a picture but we all have seen her eat shitty for years. And she is not thin like she was when she was with Javi. Sure she got plastic surgery to plump up her ass and lips and tits, but she does herself no favors by eating like shit.

Screenshot_20190405-150328_Instagram.jpg

• Love 9
(edited)

Incredibly nice gesture on Javi and Lauren's part. Baby Eli is a doll.

Meanwhile, Kail's stuffing her face with chicken wings, dreaming for the day when Chris will propose...

Eta: Ugh, I just read the comments on Instagram and it's nauseating how everyone is giving Kail props for her great co-parenting and allowing Isaac to go on the trip. Bitches, please. Kail is thrilled for any opportunity to unload the kids so she can go on adults-only vacations or chase after Chris. She never does anything nice unless there's something in it for her as well.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Javi and Jo are both decent dudes with a moral center much stronger than Kailyn’s. It’s one thing not to want to be married to someone, but Kailyn didn’t even appreciate how much Javi loves Issac. It was JO who had to comfort Issac that Javi wasn’t going anywhere. 

This picture makes me so happy. Isaac needs Javi to continue to be present in his life, thank God Jo is a great dad and wants what's best for his son. This is coparenting at it's best, funny that it took the two dads to make it happen.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

This picture makes me so happy. Isaac needs Javi to continue to be present in his life, thank God Jo is a great dad and wants what's best for his son. This is coparenting at it's best, funny that it took the two dads to make it happen.

I think sometimes Dads get a bad rap. The bad apples (trust there are a lot of bad apples) make it harder for the genuinely good dads out there. It’s socially assumed women will love, cherish and protect their children, so even “Bad Moms” are assumed to be doing their best outside of egregious behavior. And a loving stepmom is just doing her job while a loving stepdad “doesn’t know his place.” Same logic explains why Kristina (Gary’s wife from TM:OG) never gets criticized for trying to replace Amber (a total deadbeat) but Cole gets criticized for trying to replace Adam. 

For all of Javi’s faults- his feelings for those boys are 100% genuine. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Ha! True. In the entire franchise, Jo and Javi have the best co-parenting relationship. 

• Love 18

So Kail is posting art photos of herself, an overweight woman in too-tight clothes eating chicken wings.  Is she advertising herself to chubby-chasers now?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, Mkay said:

Chris is at Kails.  🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought they hadn’t talked in 8 months?!

What the heck was that video? Is it just Chris documenting his life when he's with Kail- lounging around on her nice furniture in her nice McMansion (while stoned, I assume)?

Must be nice to have no job (not even filming for MTV) yet being able to enjoy an upper-middle class stoned retiree's lifestyle in return for showing intermittent minimal attention to a girl (and your own son).  It's apparently so nice he has to low-key brag about it on social media with videos of himself doing nothing on a Thursday on Kail's couch in her nice home.(This is more shade at Kail than Chris....yes he's taking advantage, but she is more than okay with all of this.)

Do ya'll remember when Kail lost it about Jo wearing sweatpants in his own house on a Sunday while he had a weeks-old baby Vivi at home? I do.  Yet, here's Chris and his unemployed self in his lounge pants and sweatshirt laying around her house midday on a Thursday. Bet she has no problem with that, though. 

She thought Jo wasn't a good role model for Isaac because he was in his sweats at home on a Sunday.  Does it ever cross her mind what Chris is modeling for her sons? He models: find a girl who is desperate to have you around, treat her as nothing more than a side chick in public, but publicly advertise that you're living off of her (no job/work/etc needed).  That can't be something positive for the boys to see or healthy modeling for how to treat women/romantic partners.  Jo & Vee (and even Javi, maybe) deserve some kind of mini-Nobel Peace Prize for how they handle dealing with Kail for the sake of their kid(s), because I'm not sure I could always be the bigger person like they are.  (This video is an example of when I'd be having a lot of trouble being the bigger person and I'd be calling Kail out over Chris in this video and her meltdown about Jo in sweatpants.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

What the heck was that video? Is it just Chris documenting his life when he's with Kail- lounging around on her nice furniture in her nice McMansion (while stoned, I assume)?

Must be nice to have no job yet being able to enjoy an upper-middle class stoned retiree's lifestyle in return for showing intermittent minimal attention to a girl (and your own son)...so nice he has to brag about it on social media with videos of himself doing nothing on a Thursday on Kail's couch in her nice home.

(This is more shade at Kail than Chris....yes he's taking advantage, but she is more than okay with this...and that's she okay with him advertising how he's mooching off of her.)

Also...ya'll remember when Kail lost it on Jo for wearing sweatpants in his own house on a Sunday while he had a weeks-old baby Vivi at home? I do.  Yet, here's Chris and his unemployed self in his lounge pants and sweatshirt laying around her house midday on a Thursday. Bet she has no problem with that, though.  She thought Jo wasn't a good role model for Isaac because he was in his sweats at home on a Sunday.  Does it ever cross her mind what Chris is modeling for her sons? He models: find a girl who is desperate to have you around, treat her as nothing more than a side chick in public, but live off of her (no job/work/etc needed)....that can't be something positive for the boys to see.  Jo & Vee (and even Javi, maybe) deserve some kind of mini-Nobel Peace Prize for how they handle dealing with Kail for the sake of their kid(s), because I'm not sure I could always be the bigger person like they are.  (This video is an example of when I'd be having a lot of trouble being the bigger person and I'd be calling Kail out over this video & her meltdown about Jo in sweatpants.)

Nail on the head!!! 👏🏼 Rules that she puts for other people don’t apply to her. I love that she eats her fucking words every.single.time! The sweatpants on a Sunday, the “little white boy haircut”, now she has another biracial son and can careless what she does to his hair. She doesn’t style it like a little black boy or white boy... she just uses her shitty pothead products on it and throws it in a bun. She’s a walking, talking fucking hypocrite. 

• Love 16

Kail always models herself after the dude she's with. Javi was the most "fashion conscious" out of the three. So when she was with him, she was disgusted that Jo would wear sweats. At home. On a Sunday. Kail and Javi DID often wear workout gear; but it was trendy/fashionable workout gear. Jo probably got his sweats at Wal-mart. The horror! 

Now that she's trying to impress that bum, Chris; she'd probably mock either of her former baby daddies if they showed up in a polo shirt and nice slacks. 

She has no true personality. It's all mimicry. Like a true sociopath. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail always models herself after the dude she's with. Javi was the most "fashion conscious" out of the three. So when she was with him, she was disgusted that Jo would wear sweats. At home. On a Sunday. Kail and Javi DID often wear workout gear; but it was trendy/fashionable workout gear. Jo probably got his sweats at Wal-mart. The horror! 

Now that she's trying to impress that bum, Chris; she'd probably mock either of her former baby daddies if they showed up in a polo shirt and nice slacks. 

Who is she mimicking with the vagina compressing ripped up pants? 🤔

• LOL 7
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Absolutely.

(And this would also apply to Jenelle's mimicry of soulmates.) 

• Love 6

What's with holding the phone up? 

And who takes these fucking pictures of her? At least twice a week she is having her picture taken. Are they people from the shit she is advertising or just people?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think it's supposed to look candid, like here she was, minding her own business, reading her phone, and then someone called out to her, made her look that way (and laugh) and someone else just happened to snap the picture. You know, as you do.

She does have a really pretty smile.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

She still looks pregnant to me. Also, who the hell cares what Chris has to say about anything? Go away loser. As much as I dislike Kail and find her at fault for being a horrible and abusive intimate partner herself, this emotional game he is playing with her is hateful. I don't care that much, though; I'm mostly disappointed for the kids. Jo and Javi have made peace with each other for the kids' sake but there is still 'Lil Soapy who will get to sit there and watch his brothers go on trips together while his dad is playing back-and-forth with his mom. Hopefully Chris' family is stable; I think they are the reason he fought for custody rights immediately, only waiting on the paternity results. 

• Love 11
On 4/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, Tatum said:

Ugh, he's as delusional as she is. Newsflash Chris- MTV is not lying awake at night wondering how it can manage to get your oh so magnetic self on its show.

IDK, MTV has no standards- they might just give him his own special!🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

She still looks pregnant to me. Also, who the hell cares what Chris has to say about anything? Go away loser. As much as I dislike Kail and find her at fault for being a horrible and abusive intimate partner herself, this emotional game he is playing with her is hateful. I don't care that much, though; I'm mostly disappointed for the kids. Jo and Javi have made peace with each other for the kids' sake but there is still 'Lil Soapy who will get to sit there and watch his brothers go on trips together while his dad is playing back-and-forth with his mom. Hopefully Chris' family is stable; I think they are the reason he fought for custody rights immediately, only waiting on the paternity results. 

That's what bothers me as well. Kail's already a moody person. This push/pull game Chris plays with her only makes it worse and you know that trickles down to how she acts with the kids. 

• Love 11
On 4/13/2019 at 4:03 AM, BitterApple said:

That's what bothers me as well. Kail's already a moody person. This push/pull game Chris plays with her only makes it worse and you know that trickles down to how she acts with the kids. 

Yes. Chris is obviously a person of poor character to be playing with another persons feelings this way. I don’t feel badly for Kailyn per se, because this is a case where water sought it’s own level but I’m sure her mood effect the boys. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Chris is obviously a person of poor characterbto be playing with another persons feelings this way. I don’t feel badly for Kailyn per se, because this is a case where water sought it’s own level but I’m sure her mood effect the boys. 

Yeah not a fan of Kail, but I'm always on the side of the children. Chris going back and forth with Kail  will only mess with the kids' heads--especially Lux's as he gets older.

As an aside, I wonder if Kail was a will in place and who would get custody of the boys should anything happen. Would they be split up?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Adiba said:

As an aside, I wonder if Kail was a will in place and who would get custody of the boys should anything happen. Would they be split up?

Given that both Javi and Jo are involved present fathers, if Kailyn died or went to prison, they each would want their own son with them which would be their right. Of course I could see Javi and Jo working things out, staying in the same city, the boys having sleep overs and playing together all the time etc. things would probably go smoothly with Kailyn out of the picture! Who knows who would have Lux. I don’t think Chris would let him go into foster care, he would probably arrange for a relative to care for him. I don’t think he’s interested in doing any of the heavy lifting regarding parenting. 

• Love 16
On 4/14/2019 at 5:23 AM, MaggieG said:

Chris has a podcast now? Sigh, the apocalypse truly is nigh

That is some bottom of the barrel podcast. I'm going to have my dog make a podcast; it'll surely be much better than Chris'.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

MTV doesn't give me that impression. YOU do. 

MTV didn't make you refuse Javi a glass of water in his own home.  MTV didn't make you totally ice Jo out at your son's basketball game. 

Is she trying to say they don't show her "nicer" moments? Even if that were true, why are there so many damn bitchy ones?

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Please someone ask her on Instagram if she can name the last thing she did that was nice.

Reminds me of the part in Erin Brokovich when Aaron Eckert's character tells Julia Roberts' character that he bought a pair of earrings for her just because, and put them away for the next time she said or did something nice, and then he was going to give them to her. He had them for 6 months before finally giving up and breaking up with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7