Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SPLAIN

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Those pants are so tight we can see the curve of her mons pubis. Why does she want to injure her labia with pants that tight. What in the world?!!! Who dresses like that?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Those pants are so tight we can see the curve of her mons pubis. Why does she want to injure her labia with pants that tight. What in the world?!!! Who dresses like that?

I was thinking the same thing.  You should not see a lump in your pants there, at least not in public!  omg.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

The Twitter comments had me laughing so hard.

Where is she going in that outfit and why would you go out dressed that way. Gd girl put your vagina up.

People on Instagram calling it a mouse knuckle have my coworkers wondering what I'm laughing at.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

The Twitter comments had me laughing so hard.

Where is she going in that outfit and why would you go out dressed that way. Gd girl put your vagina up.

People on Instagram calling it a mouse knuckle have my coworkers wondering what I'm laughing at.

Yes!!! Twitter has me dying.  And I’m substituting today.  I can’t.  😂🤣😂🤣

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I checked out twitter. So many references to tucking one back. And a gif of some starlet eating a huge sandwich.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Those pants are so tight we can see the curve of her mons pubis. Why does she want to injure her labia with pants that tight. What in the world?!!! Who dresses like that?

She looks like she has one of those funky bulges the Ken dolls have. How does she's look in the mirror and not only think it looks good, but think it looks good enough to post on social media?

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like she is wearing a cod piece over her pants.

Outfit inspired by the lead singer of Cameo( popular 80's R&B  band for you youngins who may not know who they are)

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Looks like she is wearing a cod piece over her pants.

Outfit inspired by the lead singer of Cameo( popular 80's R&B  band for you youngins who may not know who they are)

WORD UP.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

WORD UP.

1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Looks like she is wearing a cod piece over her pants.

Outfit inspired by the lead singer of Cameo( popular 80's R&B  band for you youngins who may not know who they are)

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

She looks like she has one of those funky bulges the Ken dolls have. How does she's look in the mirror and not only think it looks good, but think it looks good enough to post on social media?

This is why I love each of you and can't quit these forums.

The snark is 100 times better than any show I could ever watch.

I don't understand why she buys clothes so damn tight. Then is getting surgery for a reduction. Like hello getting surgery ins't the fix. She got surgery the first time and has to photoshop her pictures because she looks like a sloppy mess.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

She thinks she looks good.  

7B57B582-7EFD-44AB-85AB-07D12EC92730.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

Um, wear more flattering clothes?

It's one thing to have some extra padding in that area - but most women who do would choose not to wear those pants. At least not for all the world to see.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

She thinks she looks good.  

7B57B582-7EFD-44AB-85AB-07D12EC92730.jpeg

What I want her to do is quit wearing shit so tight and quit wearing shit that she has no business wearing. GD she is how old? Quit wearing shit for an 18 year old and for cripes sake Kail, you have young sons, stop dressing like this and taking naked pictures and putting them on the internet. She needs to stop thinking only of herself and how she thinks she looks so good. I can only imagine what those boys are going to go through since she can't keep her clothes on and can't dress herself correctly.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

She thinks she looks good.  

7B57B582-7EFD-44AB-85AB-07D12EC92730.jpeg

What the hell is a fat cat?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, druzy said:

What the hell is a fat cat?

I believe she's saying she has a protruding mons pubis (cat==pussy).  Which I don't really buy; I'm thinking either serious foundation garments sucking in her abdomen or weird Photoshop (or both).  She really does look like a Ken doll.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

I believe she's saying she has a protruding mons pubis (cat==pussy).  Which I don't really buy; I'm thinking either serious foundation garments sucking in her abdomen or weird Photoshop (or both).  She really does look like a Ken doll.

Even IF she had a protruding one, no one would ever know if she'd buy better fitting pants, so the original comment still stands. Also, I love, "to be blunt, you look like you have a dick".

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I’m not against anyone getting a reduction that wants one (obviously) but I don’t think Kailyn needs a reduction- if she lost 20-25lbs her boobs would be a lot smaller!! I’m not saying she’s obese or anything, but she’s a tall woman, it would make a difference. 

At my very very thinnest I was a 36D/DD, I’m now a 38F. I would lose 50-60 lbs before I’d think about a reduction! (I don’t need a reduction, I need to lose weight, but I would still be chesty). 

Losing weight = work, paying (or allowing it to be recorded and thus, free) for some dude to suck out the fat = easy. Two paths diverge in the woods and Kailyn is taking the path with the least amount of effort on her part. How TM of her. 😆 

On 3/20/2019 at 2:21 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

This fake butt craze needs to go away. I have yet to see someone get one that looks good.

What? You don’t think Farrah’s chicken legs and giant overhanging ass look good?! 🤣 

On 3/21/2019 at 6:51 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Those pants are so tight we can see the curve of her mons pubis. Why does she want to injure her labia with pants that tight. What in the world?!!! Who dresses like that?

🤮 Did she buy stock in Monistat or something? I’ve never seen anyone else use their mons pubis as their accented body part....some a highlight their legs or cleavage..Kailyn highlights her crotch. 👍🏻 

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

She thinks she looks good.  

7B57B582-7EFD-44AB-85AB-07D12EC92730.jpeg

Ok, her comment made me lol. But, what we want you to do is a) get pants that fit, if this is unthinkable to you, Kailyn, then b) get you a long shirt. It’s pretty rare for a comment dissing a “celebrity” to get more likes than the “celebrity” when they clap back..take the hint, Kailyn. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I know they all post clickbait but I don’t recall seeing any like this! I rarely look at her story...does she do this regularly? It’s really fucked to make $ off the death of an infant because people will click it thinking it has something to do with this idiotic MTV franchise that she’s on. 

940F7E73-E09B-4874-B204-8A94A2C9B5AB.jpeg

DA5DF755-CEC0-4A49-A702-5976FEFA3ABF.jpeg

That’s all the info given on the first page of the “article” - there’s so much clicking and ads, I stopped after a few pages. She’s an asshole to use this story. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

That’s all the info given on the first page of the “article” - there’s so much clicking and ads, I stopped after a few pages. She’s an asshole to use this story. 

There. I fixed it for you.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

@Stusan That too! But, I’d particularly love to hear her justification for that clickbait usage.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Because MTV knows that building a house doesn't  make for interesting TV.  You making a fool out of yourself, posing for failed thirst trap photos does.

FB_IMG_1553447295797.jpg

FB_IMG_1553447305721.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Put your money where your mouth is, Fail. Last time I checked, MTV ain't holding a gun to your head. Get a job, live off the profits from your "company," stop exploiting your kids. If you don't like the editing or direction of the show, then walk away.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine telling your employers to kiss your and still  expect to have a job? As cliche as it sounds, time to pull the plug. See how many people care about her over-priced Hempz shampoo, podcast and or your sad love life six months from now! 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I'm no fan of her boudoir type photos (or anyone else's, really), but I still think if she wants to do that sort of thing it should be entirely on her own terrms. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, akr said:

I'm no fan of her boudoir type photos (or anyone else's, really), but I still think if she wants to do that sort of thing it should be entirely on her own terrms. 

I agree, but no one made her film taking boudoir photos. It doesn't seem like MTV does much to make these girls do anything, yet they complain all the time about how poorly they're treated. It sounds like MTV suggested filming her boudoir shoot for the finale and she was salty that they wanted to do that rather than filming the events she was staging to "build her brand." I think it's hilarious how they bitch about not being filmed volunteering with the homeless or teaching their kids Mandarin, only screaming, crying, and acting crazy. Always with zero self-awareness.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, Kail wants kudos and screen time for taking her kids on spring break and “building “ a house? First of all, you know there’s no sweat equity happening here. Second of all, big deal that you’re doing something with your own kids when they’re on break. What’s so great or interesting?

She’s got balls telling her employer to kiss her ass when it is that same employer that has enabled all of the things of which she is so proud.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Wait, Kail wants kudos and screen time for taking her kids on spring break and “building “ a house? First of all, you know there’s no sweat equity happening here. Second of all, big deal that you’re doing something with your own kids when they’re on break. What’s so great or interesting?

She’s got balls telling her employer to kiss her ass when it is that same employer that has enabled all of the things of which she is so proud.

And the thing is, her dumb ass should be grateful to have professionals in the entertainment industry running the show that has made her entire life. I hate MTV/the producers, but I think they know better than Kail how to produce a successful TV show. If Kail had her way, she'd be featured playing with her kids, supervising construction on her new house, and doing her podcast every week. It would be like a Real Housewives of Delaware, but with no unseemly drama. Just an awesome young mom/entrepreneur doing her awesome thing awesomely! All the stuff with her being a petty hosebeast, screaming at everyone, and crying over her latest baby daddy would be left on the cutting room floor. The only problem is, that approach would leave her unemployed in record time, something she should understand since she's such a savvy, experienced industry insider (with a bachelor's in communications to boot!).

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t you kinda need to be successful at something Leah? Kail? 

C02BD239-F94B-4257-ACF9-B8A8798A0D4C.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Don’t you kinda need to be successful at something Leah? Kail? 

C02BD239-F94B-4257-ACF9-B8A8798A0D4C.jpeg

Just quit and apply for 9-5 jobs, but understand if you tell your employer to fuck off on social media you will get fired. #DumbFucks

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Leah should probably slow her roll.  MTV gave her a pretty gracious edit based on what has come to light about her dad living in her basement, her pills problem, not rehab rehab, her messy cars, messy houses, cheating....oh honey, you are a train wreck.  As for “success” story?  I’ll wait.  Please let me know when you have done ANYTHING successful with your life, dear Leah.

Same could actually be said for all of these girls, but Leah really should shut up and quit while she puts on the appearance of being ahead. 

I think Kail got some false sense of power when she claimed to have gotten a producer “fired.”   Now we have Kail, Amber, Leah, and Jenelle who have all made complaints on how they are “portrayed.”  Yet not one of them has the balls to quit.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Don’t you kinda need to be successful at something Leah? Kail? 

C02BD239-F94B-4257-ACF9-B8A8798A0D4C.jpeg

Oooh the ladies are getting a clue!  We don't watch to see them go one vacations (and why would we???) but we watch to laugh at them!  Why do they think they are some kind of inspiration?

The producers have created these monsters... and they will have to be the ones to kill them.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

What's sad is that what Leah means by "success story" is being (mostly) off of pillses, owning a home (bought with MTV money), and getting her kids to school (almost) on time. What's sadder is that that is "success" for her. But she truly doesn't get that it's nothing to brag about.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Kail looks terrible in that picture with the green pants. Whatever made her think full sleeves were a good idea? Guys in prison do that. Yes I know tats are art, I just don't like Kails look at all.

And why on earth do women keep trying to inflate their butts?! I have yet to see one that looks good! I mean artificially of course. Kail, Briana, they both look terrible from behind. Farrah, with the chicken legs and saggy booty, just ridiculous.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, BitterApple said:

Put your money where your mouth is, Fail. Last time I checked, MTV ain't holding a gun to your head. Get a job, live off the profits from your "company," stop exploiting your kids. If you don't like the editing or direction of the show, then walk away.

This is what burns me up the most. No one is forcing them to do anything. They've been VERY fortunate to be on TV this long, making this kind of money. If they were smart, they'd have set themselves up so they could walk away and not worry about work for awhile. But it's not like these women are living paycheck to paycheck and squeezing a family of 6 into a 2 bedroom apartment. It's not like they're in such a desperate situation that they have to keep their mouth shut and go along with what the boss wants or their family will suffer. They have a myriad of choices. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my God, girlses. If you are so bothered by what MTV decides to show of your life THEN GET OFF THE SHOW AND LIVE YOUR LIFE IN PRIVATE. Goodness. This is not hard. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

I loathe Kail... but last night I laughed just as hard as she did when she showed (Becky?) the jenelle video and said “look she almost caught herself on fire” 😂👏🏼 Epic! Lol 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Oh that’s bullshit. He knew she wasn’t divorced! She probably said “I want to get divorced”. End of story. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chris went live.  

My favorite was one of the last comments asking if he was high because I was coming to write that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/24/2019 at 4:50 PM, TheRealT said:

And the thing is, her dumb ass should be grateful to have professionals in the entertainment industry running the show that has made her entire life. I hate MTV/the producers, but I think they know better than Kail how to produce a successful TV show. If Kail had her way, she'd be featured playing with her kids, supervising construction on her new house, and doing her podcast every week. It would be like a Real Housewives of Delaware, but with no unseemly drama. Just an awesome young mom/entrepreneur doing her awesome thing awesomely! All the stuff with her being a petty hosebeast, screaming at everyone, and crying over her latest baby daddy would be left on the cutting room floor. The only problem is, that approach would leave her unemployed in record time, something she should understand since she's such a savvy, experienced industry insider (with a bachelor's in communications to boot!).

As hard as this might be for y'all to believe, considering I am one her most active hecklers, the above actually makes me feel a little sorry for her. I don't think her inflated ego and delusions about her accomplishments came entirely from her twitter and other SM minions and her merry band of hanger ons ( but they helped, no doubt). I think someone in production has been the little bug in these girls' ears, telling them that their awesome and inspirational, for the last 10 years. 

These are girls with below average intelligence, some mental health issues, in most cases coming from extremely dysfunctional families, and most importantly, other than maybe Chelsea's dad, have had NO adults in their life from which to model functional behavior or who even can be trusted to counsel these girls and have their best interests at heart. I don't think Mama Dawn and Barbara are on Suzy's level of selfish and destructive  behavior, but they are BOTH enablers with mental health issues of their own. I mean, honestly, any offspring that came out of that mess as a functional, well adjusted adult would have been the exception, not the rule. And along comes this show, which basically poured gasoline on a dumpster fire and then sat back, laughing and watching the show.

Yes, no one made these girls do anything, but they were clearly outmatched by production and have always lacked the tools to see just how disadvantaged they were. They were taken advantage of, plain and simple. That doesn't excuse their poor decisions, or their basic repeating of this cycle with their own kids, but MTV has exploited these women and they still don't see it. I don't like Kail, but I do feel sorry for her.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Tatum said:

As hard as this might be for y'all to believe, considering I am one her most active hecklers, the above actually makes me feel a little sorry for her. I don't think her inflated ego and delusions about her accomplishments came entirely from her twitter and other SM minions and her merry band of hanger ons ( but they helped, no doubt). I think someone in production has been the little bug in these girls' ears, telling them that their awesome and inspirational, for the last 10 years. 

These are girls with below average intelligence, some mental health issues, in most cases coming from extremely dysfunctional families, and most importantly, other than maybe Chelsea's dad, have had NO adults in their life from which to model functional behavior or who even can be trusted to counsel these girls and have their best interests at heart. I don't think Mama Dawn and Barbara are on Suzy's level of selfish and destructive  behavior, but they are BOTH enablers with mental health issues of their own. I mean, honestly, any offspring that came out of that mess as a functional, well adjusted adult would have been the exception, not the rule. And along comes this show, which basically poured gasoline on a dumpster fire and then sat back, laughing and watching the show.

Yes, no one made these girls do anything, but they were clearly outmatched by production and have always lacked the tools to see just how disadvantaged they were. They were taken advantage of, plain and simple. That doesn't excuse their poor decisions, or their basic repeating of this cycle with their own kids, but MTV has exploited these women and they still don't see it. I don't like Kail, but I do feel sorry for her.

ITA. That is why I gave Farrah somewhat of a pass for pushing back against production in various ways. Farrah has a boatload of her own issues and she's not very articulate, but I felt like she came to understand how MTV and individual producers had used and manipulated her for years and she was angry about that. By the end of her time on the show she was done with them and their bullshit and had no problem letting them know that. At that point, they, of course, used their power to make her look as bad as possible before firing her.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Stop trying to make this outfit work Kail.  It isn’t going to happen.  

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Stop trying to make this outfit work Kail.  It isn’t going to happen.  

You know, as much as I can't stand Kail, I have to give her credit for feeling/enjoying/celebrating herself to the fullest. That's something that I've noted about her before. I have all types of critiques of her physical appearance, but I credit her for seeming to genuinely feel that she looks good and I can see how she has some attractive aspects, even if her overall look/presentation is not my aesthetic. Generally, I support people (especially women) feeling good about themselves/their physical appearance, whether I/society at large think they're attractive or not (and I think Kail is somewhat attractive/ok looking).

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Stop trying to make this outfit work Kail.  It isn’t going to happen.  

That’s not her face. Wait is it supposed to be her?  I’m referring to the picture where she’s flipping off the camera. 

Edited by Pixiebomb · Reason: It doesn’t even look like her
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

That’s not her face. Wait is it supposed to be her?  I’m referring to the picture where she’s flipping off the camera. 

Yup.  It’s her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can I ask about the shoes she is wearing with it?  I think it kind of looks like she is wearing a version of house flip flops/sandals.  What I find most funny is the cars driving by looking at her like, why is she posing like that? 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×