Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Birdee said:

Oh my gosh, y'all. I was reading tweets about this and the cast and their fans have such crappy grammar, I was reading "chess piece" as a "chest piece." I feel so dumb.

Thank you for not lumping me in with them by realizing what I meant! That’s hilarious though, and I can totally see how you would assume that, haha. ♟ Your write they’re grammer makes me wanna dye. Can we get a bleeding eyes emoji? 🤓

30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jesus God Leah

*insert that unavailable bleeding eyes emoji* 

It’s great that you’re “feeling yourself” but you ain’t gotsta share!!!! No none needs to see a photo of you naked in bed looking like you probably literally did just “feel yourself!” Send that to Chris, see if he blocks you.... 😆

Obligatory: 

disgusted my eyes GIF

scarred lisa kudrow GIF

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Ummm so does Kailyn control the twitter for her lame podcast? Because someone posted on her naked picture from that account that she's going to break the internet and in my head it’s Kailyn sitting there on that account posting it to herself on her other account! 🤣  

She does the podcast with that Lindsie chick who chimed in so classily (imagine being a nearly 30 year old public figure and writing that to some random who is probably 14...not a cute look, I see why she and Kailyn are friends) so it would be weird if she was the one who posted the comment from “coffeeconvos” or whatever originally. I want to know who the fuck posted that comment from the podcast account - Kailyn I’m going with you for maximum lolz!! 

This is what I mean though - Kailyn is always attracting these white knight female friends! I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t get into a fight with a random over my (perfectly capable of defending herself) friend’s honor on her completely unnecessary naked bedroom picture...

E3B412D3-5A9C-48AF-BA96-DC1B254FD1BE.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Mkay, I need your name and address so I can bill you for all the brain bleach and therapy I'm going to need to get those images out of my head. 

giphy.gif

I’m so sorry.  Cover your eyes for this one.  

• LOL 7

These pictures are basically the happiest I’ve ever seen her. That’s the most genuine smile she’s had in forever. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s feeling herself like a Kardashian.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

She’s just so gross!! And not I’m not body shaming her at all... she’s just so ugly on the inside that I can’t see past it. These pictures screeeaaammm insecure to me. These pictures do not say “27 and feelin myself” or show any maturity as she’s trying to portray. To me, it shows an insecure hoe who will do anything to try to be relevant and get the attention of the one baby daddy that doesn’t want anything to do with her 🙄 nice try kwale! 

Edited by JuliesMommy
Typo
  • Love 18

Am I crazy to think there's a masturbation connotation with "feeling myself" while pictured naked in bed? Which, nothing wrong with that, but does it really need to be on social media? Honestly, I don't get why she'd post these pictures publicly at all. I guess she's trying to say that she feels good about herself and is capturing this moment at 27, knowing she'll appreciate the photos when she's 37, 87, whatever. Which is fine, but do the pictures really need to be public? Why? I feel like the "I feel attractive and good about myself" message could be conveyed with clothed pics. If she'd prefer to be naked (covered by a sheet, which just makes it seem stupid to me. if you want to do nude pics, do nude pics. if you don't want to, don't. pics of you naked under a sheet just seem weird/kind of dirty.), that's her business, but I still don't get why she feels obliged to post it online.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Everything she does is to boost her ego and make herself feel better about herself.

I agree, I don't see why they have to be public and sharing them for everyone to see. She truly thinks she is a Kardashian.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Am I crazy to think there's a masturbation connotation with "feeling myself" while pictured naked in bed? Which, nothing wrong with that, but does it really need to be on social media? Honestly, I don't get why she'd post these pictures publicly at all. I guess she's trying to say that she feels good about herself and is capturing this moment at 27, knowing she'll appreciate the photos when she's 37, 87, whatever. Which is fine, but do the pictures really need to be public? Why? I feel like the "I feel attractive and good about myself" message could be conveyed with clothed pics. If she'd prefer to be naked (covered by a sheet, which just makes it seem stupid to me. if you want to do nude pics, do nude pics. if you don't want to, don't. pics of you naked under a sheet just seem weird/kind of dirty.), that's her business, but I still don't get why she feels obliged to post it online.

I too thought this shoot was about masterbation. That’s fine but why have it on social media???

• Love 4

I scrolled through the comments. The most recent ones are fairly snarky (one says it's too bad she's not "feelin'" a treadmill) or caution her against posting sexy pictures of herself online where her kids could find them in a few years, and some others are skeptical these pictures accurately show how she looks in real life. Yet, if you keep scrolling, there are nothing but "happy birthday" and "you're stunning" comments. Did all the meanies not log to comment until this morning, or is she deleting any comments she doesn't like and hasn't had a chance to remove the more recent ones?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Rebecca said:

These pictures are basically the happiest I’ve ever seen her. That’s the most genuine smile she’s had in forever. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s feeling herself like a Kardashian.

It seems as if she's trying to emulate the Kardashian/Jenner social media influencer path to $$.

• Love 5

That is a really good point about the kids.  I was thinking that she could have done this and kept it private, and she would be like the many other people that have done this kind of thing, but of course this is Kail so nothing is private.  But she does have kids, and who wants their mom having pics like this on the internet?  That is simply awkward.  

• Love 4

She must take a lot of “sexy photos” of herself...let us not forget exhibit A in the unnecessary pictures file: 

253EB8D3-11FD-49C3-BB25-A01D88550599.jpeg

How many others are there out there? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

She must take a lot of “sexy photos” of herself...let us not forget exhibit A in the unnecessary pictures file: 

253EB8D3-11FD-49C3-BB25-A01D88550599.jpeg

How many others are there out there? 

Omg she is so thin here. Originally face and teeth. She looked great here and she is smiling.

I will just leave this here. Duh mf you were fucking a fuck boy. You chased after this fucker,  broke up your marriage and treated everyone like shit over a fuck boy.

Screenshot_20190316-070400_Instagram.jpg

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Screenshot_20190316-070400_Instagram.jpg

I think it’s about Becky. They were dating or whatever before she and Chris started to. Obviously they’re still friends but hopefully Becky was like, fuck this crazy shit snd doesn't get involved further. I also don’t think it’s Bone because I can’t see Kailyn humbling herself (in her own bullshit way) like this for someone she’s not currently even friends with.

And, Kailyn, it’s no shock to the rest of us that he never cared. Water is wet. Glad you find it funny, are you “going to bed 😂 😂” too?

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I think it was Dom.  She found out Kail Chester on her with Javi while watching the reunion I think.    They are no longer friends.  

Kail’s surprise birthday party thrown by “friends.” I didn’t know she had any.  Ha 

• Love 5
On 3/17/2019 at 10:54 AM, Mkay said:

I think it was Dom.  She found out Kail Chester on her with Javi while watching the reunion I think.    They are no longer friends.  

Kail’s surprise birthday party thrown by “friends.” I didn’t know she had any.  Ha 

You know she paid for it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I'm extra bitter because Kailyn came out with all that "girls are crazy, that's why I don't want to date them" crap a while back, when really she was just screwing over her girlfriend at the time for a fuckboy. I've been with both men and women in serious relationships and we realllllly don't need Kail out here perpetuating every damn stigma about bisexual people in the world just because her latest baby daddy doesn't want her. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Reduction of her ego? Her ass, her tits, her big head or her sausage fingers? 

She is so fucked in the head. Goes and gets her ass, lips and tits inflated and now is getting a reduction. When she needs to be reducing the baby daddies and the drama she creates.

A-fucking-Men!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm extra bitter because Kailyn came out with all that "girls are crazy, that's why I don't want to date them" crap a while back, when really she was just screwing over her girlfriend at the time for a fuckboy. I've been with both men and women in serious relationships and we realllllly don't need Kail out here perpetuating every damn stigma about bisexual people in the world just because her latest baby daddy doesn't want her. 

Yeah. I posted in the episode thread that I think Kail is just generally shady in terms of sex/relationships/friendships. I think she does what she likes when she likes and doesn't really care how anyone else is affected (which is a negative stereotype about bi people).

The "girls are crazy" stuff is laughable, given that... she's Kail. But it seems that she is generally more invested in/disposed toward relationships with guys (though I believe that, as she has said, she is equally attracted to both sexes on a basic/sexual level.) Kail is OBVIOUSLY very pragmatic in terms of her approach to relationships and I believe that she prioritizes hetero relationships, both in terms of the general social cache that they lend and in terms of the specific benefits she has gained from her major hetero relationships (money/security/respectability with Jo and Javi, "true love" with Chris). I have zero doubt that if Ellen Degeneres/Rosie O'Donnell/fill-in-rich-lesbian fell in love with Kail, she'd be all over that ish like white on rice (quite possibly while cheating with Chris on the side).

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail's getting a reduction:

image.png.798825f595341d1ab2c64ea6369100cc.png

My suggestions for surgical reduction:

• her fake ass
  • her fake tits
  • her massive ego
  • her sense of entitlement
  • her abusive/controlling nature
  • her narcissism
  • her self-absorption
  • her neediness/demand for validation
  • her lack of self-awareness
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I guess since the inflated ass/breasts didn't land Chris permanently, she's decided not to lug them around anymore.  Or maybe it's just the breasts being reduced, which means she'll look really out of proportion.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Dear Twit,

Yes maybe you are a tall girl, but in the picture where you were pregnant with Lincoln you weren't even that big then and you were pregnant. You looked nice then. Here came Chris and you got everything inflated. You could use an overall reduction because your attitude, condescending attitude and overall disposition needs a reduction. Not only do you need to reduce your breasts but your ass also because now you are going to look really big with your big ass that you created, by surgery and eating like shit.

• Love 10

I get the need for a breast reduction. My sister is trying desperately to get her insurance to cover one. She has so much pain and discomfort - and her boobs are natural, always have been. But, were I Kail? I'd reduce that ass before anything. It just looks SO unnatural. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail's getting a reduction:

image.png.798825f595341d1ab2c64ea6369100cc.png

In order for it to work for her she would need to control her overall weight or they are just going to fatten right back up again.  She's not a thin girl with oversized boobs, she's oversized all around.  Not like that girl from Modern Family who was normal weight but huge boobs.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Lemons said:

In order for it to work for her she would need to control her overall weight or they are just going to fatten right back up again.  She's not a thin girl with oversized boobs, she's oversized all around.  Not like that girl from Modern Family who was normal weight but huge boobs.  

I’m not against anyone getting a reduction that wants one (obviously) but I don’t think Kailyn needs a reduction- if she lost 20-25lbs her boobs would be a lot smaller!! I’m not saying she’s obese or anything, but she’s a tall woman, it would make a difference. 

At my very very thinnest I was a 36D/DD, I’m now a 38F. I would lose 50-60 lbs before I’d think about a reduction! (I don’t need a reduction, I need to lose weight, but I would still be chesty). 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m not against anyone getting a reduction that wants one (obviously) but I don’t think Kailyn needs a reduction- if she lost 20-25lbs her boobs would be a lot smaller!! I’m not saying she’s obese or anything, but she’s a tall woman, it would make a difference. 

At my very very thinnest I was a 36D/DD, I’m now a 38F. I would lose 50-60 lbs before I’d think about a reduction! (I don’t need a reduction, I need to lose weight, but I would still be chesty). 

She’s definitely overweight and probably in the obese category.  I’m sure the doctor is requiring her to lose weight before he does it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Some of her discomfort could also be relived by wearing. a. damn. bra! 

Yes. I love wearing bras! I don’t understand why she refuses to wear one. 

3 hours ago, Lemons said:

She’s definitely overweight and probably in the obese category.  I’m sure the doctor is requiring her to lose weight before he does it. 

It seems like Kailyn wants a quick fix for everything. 

My friends mom is a 38N bra- yes she’s obese but she’s still a candidate because her chest is so large. Having a reduction would make exercising more comfortable. Kailyn isn’t particularly top heavy she’s just a woman with breasts. Is this an attention thing?

• Love 5

She did CrossFit for about a month and then she had her reduction appointment.  She’s in LA now stuffing her face with IN and Out and other junk food. She seems to think the month long CrossFit made her small enough for boudoir photo shoots.  😐

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. I love wearing bras! I don’t understand why she refuses to wear one. 

It seems like Kailyn wants a quick fix for everything. 

My friends mom is a 38N bra- yes she’s obese but she’s still a candidate because her chest is so large. Having a reduction would make exercising more comfortable. Kailyn isn’t particularly top heavy she’s just a woman with breasts. Is this an attention thing?

I wouldn't say I love wearing one, but I love howmuch better I look when wearing one. A properly fitting bra can shave off 10 pounds.

I'm hoping she wants her butt deflated. This fake butt craze needs to go away. I have yet to see someone get one that looks good.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I wouldn't say I love wearing one, but I love howmuch better I look when wearing one. A properly fitting bra can shave off 10 pounds.

I'm hoping she wants her butt deflated. This fake butt craze needs to go away. I have yet to see someone get one that looks good.

Amen, sistah!!! Giant, fake butts need to go away and take giant, fake eyebrows with them!👏

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Those pants are so tight we can see the curve of her mons pubis. Why does she want to injure her labia with pants that tight. What in the world?!!! Who dresses like that?

I was thinking the same thing.  You should not see a lump in your pants there, at least not in public!  omg.

• Love 7

The Twitter comments had me laughing so hard.

Where is she going in that outfit and why would you go out dressed that way. Gd girl put your vagina up.

People on Instagram calling it a mouse knuckle have my coworkers wondering what I'm laughing at.

Edited by toodywoody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

The Twitter comments had me laughing so hard.

Where is she going in that outfit and why would you go out dressed that way. Gd girl put your vagina up.

People on Instagram calling it a mouse knuckle have my coworkers wondering what I'm laughing at.

Yes!!! Twitter has me dying.  And I’m substituting today.  I can’t.  😂🤣😂🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 2