Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Just what I love to see over morning coffee!  Kail's butt!  Fat butt!  She really thinks she's all that with three baby daddies.  I predict if Chris is coming around kail's pregnant soon.  Watch for it!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I believe her in regards to the news of the pregnancy. Also, given how she got knocked up when the ink on her divorce was barely dry, she really has no room to say anything negative. I think her issue with Lauren stems from the comments Lauren made in those text messages to Javi. However, IMO, Kail needs to have several seats because she had no business putting her paws on Javi's phone in the first place.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I believe her in regards to the news of the pregnancy. Also, given how she got knocked up when the ink on her divorce was barely dry, she really has no room to say anything negative. I think her issue with Lauren stems from the comments Lauren made in those text messages to Javi. However, IMO, Kail needs to have several seats because she had no business putting her paws on Javi's phone in the first place.

And seriously Kail, you ARE a twat.  Why hate a truth teller?

• Love 17

I just watched Kail's Snaps and once again Lincoln and Isaac have their hair cut super short and Soapy has his hair flopping all over the place. I know people change but wtf. And I don't care if a kid has long hair. It is just her past comments about shit and the baby looks like he needs his hair brushed half the time. Just baffles me, like oh your dad is a bum, so you can look like one too.

• Love 8
On 1/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

Javi is out of the Air Force (read from bottom up). He's been out since about June 2018.  He joined the AF Reserve, which is a whole different story.  I think it's one weekend a month plus two weeks per year on a Base somewhere.  At least it was back when Dinosaurs roamed the Earth and I was in the military.  Of course his unit could get deployed somewhere at some point.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4938530/teen-mom-2-javi-marroquin-is-leaving-the-u-s-air-force-after-announcing-baby-news

javi.png

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She wishes Isaac happiness, success and growth?  That is something I would write on a co-worker's card!  

Right??? Does NOT sound appropriate for a 9-year-old. There was nothing personal or endearing about that birthday message at all. 

• Love 10

Jo barely has a SM presence and I bet Kail tried to take advantage of that by lying to her minions but Jo came with the receipts. 

So Kail was completely OK with 50/50 and Jo paying her support but he can't  go to court to request support from her? Typical, Hulk!

I am curious what Jo's other business is?

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ooooh, I hate that he had to do it, but I love that Jo busted out with the screen shot of his payments. Take that, you slanderous bitch. 

Ikr? I'm always impressed with how Jo usually ignores the noise, but I'm tickled pink that he finally called Kail on her bullshit and provided receipts. 

• Love 17

That’s unfortunate.  Why did Kail lie about it?  Jo has been her ONLY consistent family for almost 10 years, is a good father and is clearly contributing to his son’s financial suport, why do this?  I hope Kailyn gets herself a good therapist someday. I have a Kailyn in my family and it’s been my experience that people like this only get more unhinged as they get older.  Maybe some decent therapy will rein her in before she does more damage to herself and the people around her. 

And kudos to Jo for shooting her down with concrete proof.  Too bad he had to do that. 

• Love 18
58 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

That’s unfortunate.  Why did Kail lie about it?  Jo has been her ONLY consistent family for almost 10 years, is a good father and is clearly contributing to his son’s financial suport, why do this?  I hope Kailyn gets herself a good therapist someday. I have a Kailyn in my family and it’s been my experience that people like this only get more unhinged as they get older.  Maybe some decent therapy will rein her in before she does more damage to herself and the people around her. 

And kudos to Jo for shooting her down with concrete proof.  Too bad he had to do that. 

I know! It seemed like Kailyn was finally at a good point with Jo & Vee (especially given how nice they were to her when she had Lux and Chris wasn’t around) and then she pulls this shit. Why is she so hateful to people that have constantly been there for her? 

You know now what I think? I think when Kailyn’s emotional needs aren’t being met like the people she wants to meet them (like Chris) she lashes out at the people that actually care; because she’s so emotionally immature that all she can see is “I am all alone” and thus xyz person must not being doing enough. 

A less extreme example of this (from someone more emotionally mature) is the friend that blames you for “not being there” when in actuality their significant other is shit, and emotionally neglecting them so they are leaning harder on their friends that they want to or expected to and it’s a defense mechanism. 

• Love 11

I am all for Jo pursuing support if he is entitled to it by law. Why not? Support in those cases is about maintaining a certain standard of living  for the child. Also, let's  be real here, you know if the shoe were on the other foot, Kail wouldn't  bat an eye at filing support and would do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it. 

• Love 22

I have to say there is no way in hell that Javi has what it takes to run a successful CrossFit box.  It makes my skin crawl that this moron is even involved in the sport at all.  I opened one three years ago and it is something you don't do for money.  The vast majority of boxes are run out of love and don't really make money.  We don't make a cent and I think overall we have broke even a handful of months out of the entire time we have been open.  We do it because we believe in what we are doing and we care about our people.

Is Javi's real name Jose?  I think I remember that, but I may be remembering wrong.

Edited by handle the scandal
I suck at spelling.
  • Love 7

Found this on Reddit.  Who knows if it is all true, but I do know that as a single parent college student, I never, ever took my young child into a classroom.  So disrespectful to the instructor and fellow students.  It still annoys me that she did that.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

$489 is probably half of Isaac's monthly private school tuition. In Kail's world, he should pay half of that plus living expenses, which is why she feels justified in saying she doesn't get support. Just a guess.

Kail, this is why you are trash and no matter how much MTV decides your dignity is worth and what you get paid, you can't buy class. There was NO reason, even if it was true, to post something like that online. You are, always have been, and always will be, low class.

• Love 15

I'm pretty sure I read on Vee's thread that Jo and See both have realtors licenses now. I could be wrong of course. I'm thinking Vee does special occasion make-up on the side.  

Kail...still ridicules. Too bad she had to push out the receipts but hey, she brought it on herself.  

• Love 11
On 1/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, geauxaway said:

Why does she put this out there publicly?  And now Jo has to defend himself by providing personal information.  I realize he could just ignore, but why should he when she is trying to paint him as a deadbeat when clearly he is not??

As for if Javi pays child support or not, I’m guessing Lincoln is on his Tri-Care (the whole entire reason for his existence).  So whether he pays support or not, he is also not a deadbeat.  

Not sure about Air Force Reserve ( Army Reservist here) but the only time I was ever on Tri-Care was when I was on active duty orders. Soon as the orders were done, no coverage, But its also been a decade since I left so that may have changed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Her figure is fine IMO. She just needs to wear clothes that fit better.

I agree. That is kind of what I meant. There are better ways to flatter her figure including wearing the right clothes and in the right size. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, alexa said:

I agree. That is kind of what I meant. There are better ways to flatter her figure including wearing the right clothes and in the right size. 

I knew what you meant. By tucking in the shirt, she's cutting herself off and making her silhouette look boxier than it needs to. I'm a lot smaller than Kail, but I still couldn't get away with that look. I have no torso and big hips. That tucked in look really only works, IMO, if you're tall and willowy. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I knew what you meant. By tucking in the shirt, she's cutting herself off and making her silhouette look boxier than it needs to. I'm a lot smaller than Kail, but I still couldn't get away with that look. I have no torso and big hips. That tucked in look really only works, IMO, if you're tall and willowy. 

And perhaps also the look works better if your jeans fit properly!  lol  Nothing like spandex fitting pants with a tucked in shirt....

• Love 7

She didn't "mean" to tweet that Jo didn't pay child support? Sure.

I could maybe buy if she said she didn't get child support out loud...just having a brain fart or something. But to "accidentally" type it out, "accidentally" hit post, and then "accidentally" leave the erroneous tweet up until Jo noticed it?

Bullshit. She was counting on Jo confronting her privately.

• Love 18
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I just saw this and this might be my favorite mic drop ever by reality TV "star."

I love this, Jo!!! I know you usually stay above the petty, but I totally understand what you did here and why you did it...and I LOVE it. 

I know this is all based on salaries, but I want to say I have a friend who has THREE kids and receives a little over $1000/mo for her 3 kids. Jo is paying nearly half that on one kid.  Kail needs to hush with these false complaints.  When was the last time Chris paid child support for Lux? I'll wait....

Also, Kail is a lying grifter who lies and grifts. 

Yeah, I don't follow her on twitter, but has anyone ever asked if Chris pays child support? And last season (sometime previously?) wasn't she complaining that Chris wasn't around, was an "instagram dad?"  Or is it as long as Chris is banging her, everything is copacetic?

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Apparently,  did her research and watched Netflix documentaries.

But threw a fit because Lux hadn’t had his newborn shots when Breanna walked into the makeup room at the reunion.  🙄 She can’t keep up with all her lies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, druzy said:

You're not boring bitch you're lucky, you won the lottery.

image.png.b634bee0e20f244b4d78e50741ac209e.png

I want to laugh at her....but the fact is, I feel sorry for her. She writes these things thinking how cool she looks and she has no idea how pathetic she looks to people with real money and real careers. She's humiliating herself with these posts and she doesn't even realize it.

ETA: When I was in third grade, my teacher drew the following chart for us and it blew us away to consider. That was more than 25 years ago and I still remember it well....well, I think all of these teen mom girls are completely unaware of the yellow area (I mean, technically, everyone is unaware. But they don't even realize the concept). Especially Kail. And they highlight this ignorance every time they open their mouths.

pie chart.png

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 10

I would never think that meme applied to Kail! That's clearly a meme for people who feel like they work 24/7, but can't quit because they're making money. Kail lives a luxurious life at home, so it doesn't AT ALL apply to her!

• Love 7

Bring this from the Jenelle thread- @Rebecca said 

I know this is Jenelle’s thread but based on Chris’s appearance he never lookedthat’s young to me so I googled and he’s 29, according to this site (it says 28 but his bday was supposedly 12/31 so I assume they just haven’t updated): https://aussiecelebs.com.au/chris-lopez-wiki-age-wife-kailyn-lowry-baby-net-worth/

I don’t know the validity of that site but they even have a bday listed - is that wrong? What are people otherwise basing his age off? I never thought he was a traditional college student of 18-22 so this is throwing me off. 

I could’ve SWORN Chris was 23, but I could very well be wrong!

@Christina87 I think Kailyn chose Chris because there are women (very insecure women) who HAVE to feel as if they are “superior” to the guys they are with so they chose guys that are fuck ups. So they can say “well I did xyz, and he hasn’t done anything.” They also want to believe the guy is happy to have them. This is why Kailyn got so ANGRY (not sad or broken hearted) when she was pregnant with Lux and she was still the side chick. 

• Love 10