Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 11/12/2018 at 11:35 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I graduated from Tulane for my undergrad degree, @Jennifersdc! So exciting to see another Tulanian here. :) Helluva Hullabaloo! (Now let's promise never to let other alums know we watch this show. Haha.)

Back on topic, Kail is so strange when it comes to this whole "are-we-or-aren't-we" thing with her and Chris.  I have no clue what's going on.  Maybe she has new relationship? Or maybe she's not in a "relationship" with Chris because that implies it being two-sided (and he's mooching off of her but refuses to call it a relationship himself), but Kail doesn't consider herself "single." Or maybe they're over and she's into someone else.  So messy and so public.  So embarrassing for a mom in her mid/late 20s. 

kail2.jpg

kail3.jpg

I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine. Though I tell all my Tulane friends about the never ending delights of 90 Day Fiancé. So far they’ve chosen to ignore my advice. Their loss.

Kail - bitch please. You’d totally sue for child support from Jo if it was the other way around. Then bitch about how he’s not stepping up for his kid.

And what fucking “accolades” is Javi the Famewhore talking about? From the same nitwits who tell Jenelle and Amber they’re great Moms?

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

And what fucking “accolades” is Javi the Famewhore talking about? From the same nitwits who tell Jenelle and Amber they’re great Moms?

Crossfit participation trophies, maybe? Apparently he's among the top 13,000 US men's crossfit participants who choose to put their stats out there.  Last year he was only in the top 22,000.

https://games.crossfit.com/athlete/562529 (from googling his name & crossfit).

• Love 6

Wait, so now Lincoln is Marshall again? Good grief.

If Jo is entitled to support, then go for it. If the situation were reversed we all know Kail would be squeezing him for every dime she can. 

Congrats to Javi and Lauren, I guess. I'm happy the baby arrived safely, but sad that we're tossing yet another child onto the pile of Teen Mom children whose parents probably won't be together two years from now. 

• Love 19

There was that time a few years ago that Jo wasn't paying her any child support, and Dr. Drew confronted him at one of the reunion shows about it. For some reason Kail accepted that, and they were both pretty quiet about why and wouldn't answer Drew's questions about it. I remember the board speculating that Jo was somehow making money under the table.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5

Linc is so big! GAH Fail, don't go fucking up your kids anymore than they have been exposed to already. 

*crosses fingers* I trust Jo and even Jave to watch over their boys and perhaps help each other out. That baby though.....I don't trust HER with him. 

• Love 6

I still don't get why her first two boys have their hair cut nicely and Mini The Plane gets braids? I still remember her fit she threw with Jo about Isaac's hair. Why is Soapy different? Oh yeah, that's right, too busy being up Chris' asshole and wanting to make this kid look like his bum ass dad. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I still don't get why her first two boys have their hair cut nicely and Mini The Plane gets braids? I still remember her fit she threw with Jo about Isaac's hair. Why is Soapy different? Oh yeah, that's right, too busy being up Chris' asshole and wanting to make this kid look like his bum ass dad. 

Because she is so hung up on the fact that Soapy is half black.  She totally changer her body, wardrobe, and vocabulary to please Chris, too.  

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Because she is so hung up on the fact that Soapy is half black.  She totally changer her body, wardrobe, and vocabulary to please Chris, too.  

Thank you. I have been thinking this forever and thought it was just me being an asshole.  She didn't use to dress the way she does and at the last reunion really came off as a thug when dealing with Brianna (no I don't like her either) but Kail never acted that way towards Vee or did she? Literally this wanting to fight her and talking smack and being an asshole.  And then the plastic surgery to her face, ass, and just transformed into another fucking person for this dude and wasn't even in a real relationship with the fucker. And he looks like a grubbie unclean mouth breather in every fucking picture I see of him. She is just like Jenelle, transforms herself into whatever the dude is about. With Javi she transformed into a gym going looked healthy person. With Chris she transforms into a grubbie no washing tight fitting labia pants eating shit where her face was always broken out and she just looked gross all the time.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

gain with the ripped jeans. At least this is a different pair, but still...

I think I have more problems with the shirt (although it fits), but I'm not up on trashy fashion for 20-somethings, so what do I know.

• Love 6
On 11/17/2018 at 8:14 PM, monicageller said:

Again with the ripped jeans. At least this is a different pair, but still...

I couldn't even focus on the ripped jeans - got stopped in my tracks by her friend wearing acid wash.  Are those back?  For the love of gawd, some trends should stay dead. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I couldn't even focus on the ripped jeans - got stopped in my tracks by her friend wearing acid wash.  Are those back?  For the love of gawd, some trends should stay dead. 

Yikes, I didn't even notice them but they are horrifying. Between that and Amber Baltierra's green eyeshadow, what is happening to the world?!

• Love 6

Javi’s lady had the baby “weeks before her due date”? Sure, sure, except I seem to remember we were all speculating that she was farther along than they were saying back when they announced. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Javi’s lady had the baby “weeks before her due date”? Sure, sure, except I seem to remember we were all speculating that she was farther along than they were saying back when they announced. 

7DF435DF-279F-4C29-BAE0-A0BF3F6197DC.jpeg

• Love 10
15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Her boots are scary too.  I don't really like the look of the different sole underneath the black.

• Love 3
On 11/16/2018 at 6:55 AM, monicageller said:

I don’t understand this pic.  Lincoln is adorable, Kail looks like she’s laughing her ass off (don’t we wish), and Isaac and the two kids across the table from him look like they are close to jumpin across the table to fight.  If this is the best pic from the party then I’m guessing it was a pretty shitty party.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 7
On 11/28/2018 at 9:19 AM, Booger666 said:

I don’t understand this pic.  Lincoln is adorable, Kail looks like she’s laughing her ass off (don’t we wish), and Isaac and the two kids across the table from him look like they are close to jumpin across the table to fight.  If this is the best pic from the party then I’m guessing it was a pretty shitty party.

And she's again doing that scrunched up nose, pig face smile thing. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yay. Another random half-sibling for Lincoln.

The family dynamics between Isaac-Lincoln-Lux-Vivi-Javi's new baby are going to drive all of these poor kids insane. I grew up in a broken home in the 80s and 90s; it was nothing compared to this mess. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

The family dynamics between Isaac-Lincoln-Lux-Vivi-Javi's new baby are going to drive all of these poor kids insane. I grew up in a broken home in the 80s and 90s; it was nothing compared to this mess. 

And add to that dynamic the possibility of Chris having offspring with another woman/or women and the fact that Kail or Javi may have more with yet another party (not including Jo and Vee, who seem pretty solid as a couple, however they too could have more kids).

• Love 14
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Ikr? Growing up I had friends who had step-parents and half-siblings, but we're talking long term relationships, not Mom being with a guy one year, having a baby, breaking up, then repeating the cycle while Dad builds his own stable of baby mamas. Kail is determined to have her girl, so if Chris doesn't get her pregnant she'll be on the lookout for someone else. Lauren was the third-stringer behind Kail and Brianna, so realistically how long is she going to last? And the worst thing about it is all these people are only in their mid-20s. They've got a lot of reproductive years left. 

• Love 16
On 11/30/2018 at 10:18 PM, BitterApple said:

Ikr? Growing up I had friends who had step-parents and half-siblings, but we're talking long term relationships, not Mom being with a guy one year, having a baby, breaking up, then repeating the cycle while Dad builds his own stable of baby mamas. Kail is determined to have her girl, so if Chris doesn't get her pregnant she'll be on the lookout for someone else. Lauren was the third-stringer behind Kail and Brianna, so realistically how long is she going to last? And the worst thing about it is all these people are only in their mid-20s. They've got a lot of reproductive years left. 

This is true. Look I get that people make mistakes with relationships and move on. Nor do I think a woman (or man) is a “bad parent” because they have a child with more than one person, BUT you don’t leave babies  everywhere you sleep. It’s not right for the children, who deserve a chance to have sibling relationships.

Like people said above, Jo and Vee are pretty stable (like Chelsea and Cole) they do put forth an effort for all the kids (because they are good people) but it was one thing when it was Issac, Lincoln and Vivi, then Kailyn had Lux, and Javi had another.....good grief! And they are only 20 something!! It’s not like Javi is in his 50s and wanted to have a baby with his younger second wife. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

The instagram filters are doing her no favors. Her face looks rough.

7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Until she tires of thi friend. 

That's cause she's got too much foundation and it's the wrong colour and type for her skin.

From what we've seen on TM2, Kail's skin is oily and acne prone so she should only be using matte or clay foundation to avoid the super shiny look she's got going on there. Plus oily skin tends to oxidise with oil based foundation so you get that orange, not quite right skin. 

She's also picked the worst possible lighting and angle for that photo. The harsh light is highlighting her oily forehead to make it looks greasy and the shade makes the bottom half of her face looks old and wrinkly. Combined with the duck lips, creased forehead and chin it makes her look much older than she is. The fluro lighting also highlights the fact that she's stacked the make up on so it looks caked and overdone. 

Basically, for someone who has spent close to a decade on TV and around professional photoshoots, it's a piss poor effort. She needs softer lighting, better foundation and much better angles. It's a really terrible photo of her considering she's trying to get money off Instagram and look like a media personality who would suit TV. A real presenter would know better than to put something so unflattering out there. 

• Love 8

Potheadhaircare, wtf Kail. Did fucking Chris name your line? Like GD grow up, if you want to smoke, fine, but naming your fucking hair product that? I swear she makes no fucking sense, all over Jo for being in his sweats but names her hair products that? Just goes to show she can't be her own woman and has to be whatever her latest dick is. And cut fucking Soapy's hair.

JC her tits are sagging like hell for someone who had surgery on them and if you're going to launch your hair product shit, why put your damn hair in a fucking pebbles shit on your head? Leave it down so people can see your pothead products in your pothead hair.

And is shiney fucking foreheads in or what?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 14