Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I look at Uncle Marcus and then I look at Chris.  And all I can think is dang Kail, you really went for the Equate version Uncle Marcus.  (Equate version credit to someone in TMOG forum).   It’s got to burn her a bit.  Jo has some good looking friends and Kail has......even dirty tampon Bone ghosted her. 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I look at Uncle Marcus and then I look at Chris.  And all I can think is dang Kail, you really went for the Equate version Uncle Marcus.  (Equate version credit to someone in TMOG forum).   It’s got to burn her a bit.  Jo has some good looking friends and Kail has......even dirty tampon Bone ghosted her. 

Ok whoever came up with “Equate version” is the fucking best because I say that all the time. Like if my brother or fwb or coworker says “I’m going to xx do you need anything” I’m forever responding “yeah get me y and z, but just the Equate or the Up and Up or the Big Win versions. Whatever’s cool!”

• Love 13

So now she's building. She's going bust before the youngest gets in school. Eh...Don't care. 

Well Helllllloooooooooooo Uncle Marcus! Damn! Janet looks lovely too. Hey Jo bring on Uncle Marcus, Jr and the rest. I could use some pretty on this shit show. 

DAMN! 

• Love 19
On 11/1/2018 at 12:41 PM, druzy said:

image.png.b17d5c6377db2c99392d19b5ec3ef7ff.png

I saw this on IG and thought it was pretty cruel of Kail.  She knows people call her “Hulk” so it’s like she is making her kid the butt of the joke.  I just don’t get her.  At least she didn’t dress him up like Sasquatch or the Geico Caveman.  (Seriously, if she won’t give her baby a haircut she at least needs to do something with it so he doesn’t look like a hot mess all the time)

PS. Thank you monicageller for the eye candy!

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I saw this on IG and thought it was pretty cruel of Kail.  She knows people call her “Hulk” so it’s like she is making her kid the butt of the joke.  I just don’t get her.  At least she didn’t dress him up like Sasquatch or the Geico Caveman.  (Seriously, if she won’t give her baby a haircut she at least needs to do something with it so he doesn’t look like a hot mess all the time)

PS. Thank you monicageller for the eye candy!

If she really wanted to be the cool kid on the in jokes, she should have dressed him in a little white three-piece suit with a big black eighties bow tie and he could have gone out trick or treating as Hervé Villechaize. She could have taught him to yell, "Trick or treat...da plane, da plane!"

• Love 16

Why does she need a his and her bathroom?  Why does she need to “make it a thing”?   Good luck, Kail.  Because Jenelle  is doing her best to get the show cancelled.  

Oh, and her kid is ugly.  Yep he is.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, Stusan said:

If she really wanted to be the cool kid on the in jokes, she should have dressed him in a little white three-piece suit with a big black eighties bow tie and he could have gone out trick or treating as Hervé Villechaize. She could have taught him to yell, "Trick or treat...da plane, da plane!"

Yeah, I thought that, too gmta, lol. Although in some pics little Lux (hate that name) looks kinda cute? I have to admit I am a total sucker for babies and toddlers, though.

On the subject of Kail and building a new, customized house--she is really going to blow through money before the kids are grown. She is likely banking on her reality tv career lasting in some fashion or another. Good luck, Kail. Kail reminds me of another reality tv mom who got way too big for her britches and is generally despised and cannot get a decent gig anymore (Her name also begins with "K" and she is from PA).

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

Yeah, I thought that, too gmta, lol. Although in some pics little Lux (hate that name) looks kinda cute? I have to admit I am a total sucker for babies and toddlers, though.

On the subject of Kail and building a new, customized house--she is really going to blow through money before the kids are grown. She is likely banking on her reality tv career lasting in some fashion or another. Good luck, Kail. Kail reminds me of another reality tv mom who got way too big for her britches and is generally despised and cannot get a decent gig anymore (Her name also begins with "K" and she is from PA).

It never ceases to amaze me, how wasteful most of these girls are with their good fortune. Kail probably doesn't even have the house she is in now paid off, but she wants to sink money and loans into a custom built house like she is something special. The one thing all of these girls should've done, was buy a house they could pay off in 2 to 3 seasons of TM paychecks. Kail will be Lucky she can afford a nice mobile home.

• Love 15

What's perpetually sickening to me is that Kail seems to think she's being cute and coy by posting pictures with Chris, of him hanging at her house, and then talking about moving and his/her bathrooms. It's like she's giggling "Ha, ha, look what I got and you don't." Meanwhile, he used her, threw her to the curb, wanted nothing to do with her, supposedly hurt her more than anything in the world and may be just using her again. I can see people being fools at 16 and maybe even 20 and not seeing what's right before them, but Kail is what? 26 now and has grown not one bit since this all started. She acts like she's still 15. She has no self worth if she allows herself to be treated like shit and runs back like a puppy dog when the guy comes back and throws a few scraps at her. 

• Love 21
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

What's perpetually sickening to me is that Kail seems to think she's being cute and coy by posting pictures with Chris, of him hanging at her house, and then talking about moving and his/her bathrooms. It's like she's giggling "Ha, ha, look what I got and you don't." Meanwhile, he used her, threw her to the curb, wanted nothing to do with her, supposedly hurt her more than anything in the world and may be just using her again. I can see people being fools at 16 and maybe even 20 and not seeing what's right before them, but Kail is what? 26 now and has grown not one bit since this all started. She acts like she's still 15. She has no self worth if she allows herself to be treated like shit and runs back like a puppy dog when the guy comes back and throws a few scraps at her. 

Honestly, I see Chris’s treatment of Kail a bit of karma. Up until him, she’s used and abused pretty much every partner of hers, throwing them out like yesterday’s trash when they were no longer useful. The fact Chris is clearly using her, playing her own grifting game, is hilarious. Let her make a fool of herself,who knows, maybe when he’s completely suckered her for everything she has to give him, maybe oh I don’t know, she’ll have a moment of realization about her own awful past behavior? Well, maybe that’s too much to ask, but if she ends up humiliated and alone, and gives all her put upon exes and ex-friends something  to snicker about, I’m cool with that.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 21
23 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

It never ceases to amaze me, how wasteful most of these girls are with their good fortune. Kail probably doesn't even have the house she is in now paid off, but she wants to sink money and loans into a custom built house like she is something special. The one thing all of these girls should've done, was buy a house they could pay off in 2 to 3 seasons of TM paychecks. Kail will be Lucky she can afford a nice mobile home.

Seriously. Kail is the sole provider for her household. She has no husband, no rich parents and a limited window to cash in on MTV fame. She's constantly upgrading houses, cars and taking expensive vacations. Nobody's saying she shouldn't enjoy life, but you also have to plan for the future. She's only 26. Assuming she lives to 80-ish, that's a very long time to stretch the Teen Mom money. I know they make outside cash with Instagram and such, but that will disappear once the show ends and the audience moves on. She's going to be in for one hell of a reality check in a few years. 

• Love 22

Uncle Marcus needs his own reality show.

That's all. 

On 11/3/2018 at 1:02 AM, Enya Face said:

Ok whoever came up with “Equate version” is the fucking best because I say that all the time. Like if my brother or fwb or coworker says “I’m going to xx do you need anything” I’m forever responding “yeah get me y and z, but just the Equate or the Up and Up or the Big Win versions. Whatever’s cool!”

I think this is me- I called Tyler the "Equate brand G-Eazy" on the TMOG board. So thanks, y'all.  You've made me smile. :)

• Love 17
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Uncle Marcus needs his own reality show.

That's all. 

I think this is me- I called Tyler the "Equate brand G-Eazy" on the TMOG board. So thanks, y'all.  You've made me smile. :)

No, no... thank you! ??

• Love 2
On 11/4/2018 at 4:11 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

Honestly, I see Chris’s treatment of Kail a bit of karma. Up until him, she’s used and abused pretty much every partner of hers, throwing them out like yesterday’s trash when they were no longer useful. The fact Chris is clearly using her, playing her own grifting game, is hilarious. Let her make a fool of herself,who knows, maybe when he’s completely suckered her for everything she has to give him, maybe oh I don’t know, she’ll have a moment of realization about her own awful past behavior? Well, maybe that’s too much to ask, but if she ends up humiliated and alone, and gives all her put upon exes and ex-friends something  to snicker about, I’m cool with that.

I agree it's karma and I believe she has said that she realized the way she treated others was terrible (like that Jordan kid) once Chris did it to her.

Yet, she goes back for more.

Lux is definitely a trap baby, but the trap sprung on her. She's now tied emotionally to this dude who is more interested in using her than in being with her. He'll take what she offers because she's volunteering it. He won't work for it. She puts up with what seems like an unusual amount of shit. He knows she does this. 

I was in this relationship at her age, but no kids. It's hard to extricate yourself no matter what. Lux just makes it way more challenging. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think CBD oil can be great, given the right quality and usage. I knew a dog when I worked day care who was epileptic and responded beautifully to CBD treatment. With Kail, I feel like it’s a chintzy, cash in joke. No surprise.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

She recently said she was NOT single.  So today someone asked this  question. 

514C54B2-537D-4567-98E1-225296EA1734.jpeg

Why can’t she just ever respond with a pleasant answer?  I’m all for the F word.  I use it more than I should.  But with Kail it can never just be a simple “no, we are not.” And this is someone with a supposed degree in Communications that wanted  a job in broadcast.   You’d think she would want to present herself better. 

Are they required to do these Q&A’s by MTV?  Are they getting paid for these?  Why are they all doing them?  

• Love 15

What a stupid name for a hair care line. I agree @Enya Face, the CBD is just a gimmick in this case. As for her answering no to the question of whether or not she's with Chris, I bet they either had a fight (i.e. she found out about his new sidepiece) or Chris wants to keep it casual and she's pretending to be all cool girl about it.*

*I have no problem with keeping it casual, but Kail's definitely the kind of girl who says she's fine with keeping it casual but really isn't.  Unless she's the one who wants to keep it casual.    

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, alexa said:

And she actually formulated the products?  I sincerely doubt she did anything with them at all, and if she did then noone should buy the products.  lol

These are her lab partners. Pothead Shampoo, developed by Prestige Worldwide. 

x720-bvM.thumb.jpg.db742cc6ed5c3d062c701f7be9e01cb0.jpg

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 21
14 hours ago, Enya Face said:

I think CBD oil can be great, given the right quality and usage. I knew a dog when I worked day care who was epileptic and responded beautifully to CBD treatment. With Kail, I feel like it’s a chintzy, cash in joke. No surprise.

I agree, it can be a miracle for some!  but laughing when I read "I knew a dog..."  

• Love 9

The other issue with her branding is that she's marketing to a very specific audience. I think that audience might overlap some of the Teen mom audience, but it's only a small slice of the Venn diagram.

I am all for legalized marijuana, but when you put cutesy (or stoner) names to your products, you are still selling to the same people who bought it illegally. I have rheumatoid arthritis and am looking forward to trying marijuana to ease some of my pain (especially the pain at night that keeps me awake) but I refuse to buy a strain called, "Purple Monkey Balls" or "Zombie Killer" no matter how good it might make me feel. (We just passed medical marijuana on Tuesday - yippee!)

"Pot Head" is certainly a more innocuous name, and I get the play on words, but I still think it's immature sounding and won't reach a very diverse market.

I guess it's very Kail, though, trying to act street. (<- That there makes me sound like a little old lady who's waving her broom on the front porch yelling at the kids to get off her lawn, but that's probably pretty accurate.)

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, Stusan said:

I am all for legalized marijuana, but when you put cutesy (or stoner) names to your products, you are still selling to the same people who bought it illegally. I have rheumatoid arthritis and am looking forward to trying marijuana to ease some of my pain (especially the pain at night that keeps me awake) but I refuse to buy a strain called, "Purple Monkey Balls" or "Zombie Killer" no matter how good it might make me feel. (We just passed medical marijuana on Tuesday - yippee!)

AGREE! Look, I'm going to buy it either way because honestly, it's been scientifically proven to improve all sorts of shows, from the ones on Hulu all the way down the line to the ones on Crackle. But as an adult I wish I didn't have to say to another adult "I'd like ten grams of Thunderfuck, please."

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Stusan said:

The other issue with her branding is that she's marketing to a very specific audience. I think that audience might overlap some of the Teen mom audience, but it's only a small slice of the Venn diagram.

"Pot Head" is certainly a more innocuous name, and I get the play on words, but I still think it's immature sounding and won't reach a very diverse market.

I guess it's very Kail, though, trying to act street. (<- That there makes me sound like a little old lady who's waving her broom on the front porch yelling at the kids to get off her lawn, but that's probably pretty accurate.)

No, I agree with you. The name is going to turn people off. I'm all for people using cannabis in whatever way benefits them. But many people aren't going to want a shampoo bottle in their bathroom that essentially labels them a pothead. 

• Love 6

I've always thought these people who harp on about "their skin care line...." or whatever are all full of shit. Some lab somewhere throws some junk into a tube and slaps a name on it. Whatever she's hawking is probably the same crap as many store brand generic skin creams or whatever else. I can't stand when these people think that because they are on a television program that all of a sudden they're experts. Did Kail sit in a lab mixing this and that and trying out various things to come up with a serum or cream that does xyz? No, she did nothing. She probably knows nothing about the product at all. She just goes gah gah over it to her Twitter universe who eat it up and somehow believe that if they support her by buying it or her books or whatever that they are in her circle. Meanwhile, she doesn't give a shit about anyone. Look how she treats her "friends"? And people in Internet land think they are her peeps because they write nice things to her on social media and buy her books and whatever else she's selling? 

Edited by configdotsys
fixed an error
  • Love 13
On 11/8/2018 at 10:45 AM, heatherchandler said:

I agree, it can be a miracle for some!  but laughing when I read "I knew a dog..."  

Ok I didn’t realize how funny that was when I wrote it, but after reading your post I’m laughing out loud. ?

• Love 5
On 10/27/2018 at 10:30 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail is the only person born and raised in Pennsylvania who proudly uses the term "Y'all."  

Wow - Uncle Marcus is hot. Nice find. First time I’ve checked this thread in months. Y’all are funny. Need to check back more often.

I’m born and raised in NY (Long Island to be exact) but I have a Southern mother and went to undergrad in Louisiana (Tulane). My Texas/Mississippi/Arkansas roommates intentionally, permanently installed y’all into my vocabulary. To their credit I find it much more eloquent than “yous guys”

Like the rest of the TM’s (except you Chelsea) - she’s a hot mess. With poor fashion and plastic surgery choices. But I do notice that her house always looks neat and put together (not my taste and not interested in Pinterest myself - too old?). Her kids do seem happy and well-adjusted (probably credit to Jo and Javi the Famewhore). 

Unlike whatever’s going down on The Land. If Chris (or anybody) took an ATV to grind up her property - I’m pretty sure she’d lose her shit (likely protective order). And all her pets seem to be fixed (or as Jenelle would say “spayded”) and accounted for.

Sweet Baby Jesus save me - I think I just said something kinda nice about Kail.

• Love 11
On 11/9/2018 at 9:00 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I’m born and raised in NY (Long Island to be exact) but I have a Southern mother and went to undergrad in Louisiana (Tulane). My Texas/Mississippi/Arkansas roommates intentionally, permanently installed y’all into my vocabulary. To their credit I find it much more eloquent than “yous guys”

I graduated from Tulane for my undergrad degree, @Jennifersdc! So exciting to see another Tulanian here. :) Helluva Hullabaloo! (Now let's promise never to let other alums know we watch this show. Haha.)

Back on topic, Kail is so strange when it comes to this whole "are-we-or-aren't-we" thing with her and Chris.  I have no clue what's going on.  Maybe she has new relationship? Or maybe she's not in a "relationship" with Chris because that implies it being two-sided (and he's mooching off of her but refuses to call it a relationship himself), but Kail doesn't consider herself "single." Or maybe they're over and she's into someone else.  So messy and so public.  So embarrassing for a mom in her mid/late 20s. 

kail2.jpg

kail3.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6
On 11/9/2018 at 10:00 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Wow - Uncle Marcus is hot. Nice find. First time I’ve checked this thread in months. Y’all are funny. Need to check back more often.

Like the rest of the TM’s (except you Chelsea) - she’s a hot mess. With poor fashion and plastic surgery choices. But I do notice that her house always looks neat and put together (not my taste and not interested in Pinterest myself - too old?). Her kids do seem happy and well-adjusted (probably credit to Jo and Javi the Famewhore). 

Unlike whatever’s going down on The Land. If Chris (or anybody) took an ATV to grind up her property - I’m pretty sure she’d lose her shit (likely protective order). And all her pets seem to be fixed (or as Jenelle would say “spayded”) and accounted for.

Sweet Baby Jesus save me - I think I just said something kinda nice about Kail.

Long Islander here who worked at Disney World with all southern friends. Y'all is burned into my brain as well...sounded so much better than "you guys" and still does. 

Count me in as a member of the Uncle Marcus Appreciation Society. 

• Love 7

Kail is a liar and a total bitch so I don’t buy her explanation in that article. Jo was prob still being forced to pay child support to her and he had to do this to stop her from taking advantage. He probably has Isaac more then 50% of the time as well. That’s just my theory tho I don’t really know what’s going on but Kail is a known liar.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16

If the law says Jo is entitled to support, then he should get it for Isaac. Kail seems to have plenty of money to spend on luxury items, cars, trips, etc. 

The article says she was STILL taking support from Jo, even though she was offering to pay back some of it. Talk about greedy, Kail--who is planning to build a new, customized house even though the house she has now is very nice.

• Love 23