Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Followers on SM are one thing.  That’s free.  I get what you are saying, but how many of her followers will pony up money to buy a book (and read it)?  I honestly don’t want to know the answer to that question because any number greater than 1 is too much.

I am ashamed to say that I bought Farrah's book many moons ago. Then again, I'm a voracious reader with a particular love of biography and autobiography, which I doubt fits the classification of most of Kail's followers. I'm not planning to buy this one (or any of them). My Teenage Dream Ended scarred me for life in reading any of these other nitwit's literary* works. (*Kidding, of course. These are drivel, not literature.)

• Love 8

Ha!  No need to be ashamed.  I bought Snooki’s (Jersey Shore) book.  But I like Snooki and find her to be quite harmless compared to these TM girls (all the lot of them).  And that was fiction aka summer pool reading fare.  I think Kail has taken it one step too far with this one.

• Love 8

Poor Lincoln. Keep the shit about Javi out of your book and how unhappy you were out of the book for Lincoln's sake. 

Quit fucking house hunting and pay off the one you do have. Make smart financial decisions not put yourself more in debt because your big ass house isn't good enough anymore. Stop wasting money on your clothing line when it will fall flat also. Quit leasing Benz' and buy a car and keep it. And lastly, quit fucking with your face.

For someone who is always bringing up her education she sure is making dumb ass financial decisions 

• Love 24

She sure did love Javi’s BENEFITS.  And she found him acceptable enough to replace Jo as Isaac’s dad for a period of time.  Does she bring any of that up?  Or no, because that makes her look bad.  

As for the house hunting, this time around she is going to have to make a down payment, unlike in the past where she was able to use Javi’s VA guarantee.  I’m too lazy to look up her property records but I do wonder if she was ever able to refinance Javi off her current mortgage after the divorce.  I thought at one point there was speculation that she want able to due to the requirements that would have restricted her loan to value by going from a VA mortgage to a conventional mortgage.  Not sure why she needs a new house.  Maybe baby #4 is in the oven?  I’d like to think it’s because her neighbors hate her or something.  But it’s probably the former.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not sure why she needs a new house.  

Kail's not getting along with Javi and Chris. I think she goes house hunting to show them she has control. Even if she moves 1 or 2 hours away it will have an impact on the lives of Joe, Javi, Chris and their significant others not to mention the lives of her kids. She's a selfish bitch. I'm still waiting for proof that she graduated.

• Love 17

Kail is such a liar and a pos. She’s just saying all that about Javi to make it look like what she did with Chris is ok and make it seem like Chris is the only one she ever really loved. Even if that book is true it’s pretty shitty then that if her whole marriage was shit to Javi that she made Isaac call him dad and tried to replace Jo.

Chris is a loser.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

At least Javi has a job, Chris. He isn't trading dick for pool privileges like some people...

Except that, maybe in Chris' warped mind (we know it's warped, he procreated with Kail) that makes Javi the loser, because he has to work for a living.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 8

So apparently,  Chris moved an hour away. Hmmmmm, he moves an hour away and Kail is now house-hunting? Lol 

Did Javi say something about Chris  because why is he concerned about Javi talking to Grace?  Kail is about to come out an trash Javi to the detriment of their son. He has a right to be pissed and  tell his side of the story. You think Chris would be more sympathetic  given how Kail spent all last season trashing him, exposing his financial situation and such because he rejected her.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So apparently,  Chris moved an hour away. Hmmmmm, he moves an hour away and Kail is now house-hunting? Lol 

Did Javi say something about Chris  because why is he concerned about Javi talking to Grace?  Kail is about to come out an trash Javi to the detriment of their son. He has a right to be pissed and  tell his side of the story. You think Chris would be more sympathetic  given how Kail spent all last season trashing him, exposing his financial situation and such because he rejected her.  

Is that why she was asking about other towns in Delaware? OMG she’s like a stalker ex.  

• Love 13
On 9/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, geauxaway said:

Ha!  No need to be ashamed.  I bought Snooki’s (Jersey Shore) book.  But I like Snooki and find her to be quite harmless compared to these TM girls (all the lot of them).  And that was fiction aka summer pool reading fare.  I think Kail has taken it one step too far with this one.

Snooki is a bastion of good life decisions and a damn role model compared to most of the TM/TM2 franchise. 

On 9/23/2018 at 6:19 AM, toodywoody said:

Poor Lincoln. Keep the shit about Javi out of your book and how unhappy you were out of the book for Lincoln's sake. 

Yep! And for Isaac's sake! Isaac loved Javi and considered him dad along with Jo.  Javi tattooed the kid's face on his body.  Javi's family treated Isaac as their grandson/nephew. Isaac loved/loves Javi & Javi's family.  He's old enough to remember some of that and yet here Kail is talking smack about Isaac's second dad. 

57 minutes ago, druzy said:

Well you better get along with someone.

I give Kail props for this (granted, she has drama with Javi to occupy her current need for drama). 

Maybe one day she can be this chill with Javi.   

I also give major props to Jo and Vee for how zen-like and classy they are in regards to Kail. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

So Kail asked Javi’s Mom to babysit Lux?! ??‍♀️

14 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Only Kail thinks it's ok to trash Javi in a book yet still want to retain his mother's babysitting services. 

Sigh. Grifters gonna (try to) grift.  Good for Javi's mom for saying no. I can't even imagine having the complete lack of self-awareness to ask an ex's mom to watch the kid you had with a man you were cheating with during your marriage to her son and while you're currently getting PR from talking smack/writing a book about her son.  The entitlement is off the charts with this one. 

Maybe she can ask Chris's mom to watch Lux.  Oh, wait, I forgot....Chris's mom isn't all about helping out her son's outside girl who cut off her son's dreads. 

Guess you'll have to pay a babysitter like the rest of us, Kail.  I assume that shouldn't be a problem since you're shopping for McMansion #3 and driving luxury cars. 

I'm hardly Javi's biggest fan, but if he's going to spill tea, I'm here for it. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

She can not hire a damn sitter???? She spends money on anything else! 

She’d still have Bone is she hadn’t chose Chris over her friends.  At least Lux knew and was comfortable with her. 

• Love 10

The fact that she had to ask Javi's mom just shows what a shitty person she is. I'm not even talking about the audacity of trashing her ex left, right, and center; then being all  - "Hiiii, Mrs. Marroquin, can you do me a solid???" But, also, what does it say about her that THAT'S the person she has to ask? No one else in her life willing to do her favors? I know Bone and Quay peaced out. Where's Becky? Any other hanger-ons? She runs everyone off. 

• Love 13

Did she take Lincoln to the wedding? If not, and I think not, then presumably she was looking for someone to babysit both of the younger boys. I don't think it's completely out of line to ask - just as I have no argument with Mrs. Marroquin saying no. 

11 minutes ago, akr said:

Did she take Lincoln to the wedding? If not, and I think not, then presumably she was looking for someone to babysit both of the younger boys. I don't think it's completely out of line to ask - just as I have no argument with Mrs. Marroquin saying no. 

Still seems pretty damn tacky to ask your ex-MIL to watch both her grandson AND the baby who's father you cheated on your ex-husband with. If it wasn't Kail we were talking about, if her and Javi's divorce wasn't so terrible, and if Kail was still on good terms with his family, then maybe, just maybe, it would've been reasonable to ask. But I get the feeling Kail just used Javi's mom as a servant in the past and thought she could keep it up, because she has little respect for anyone. Plus, Javi's mom is s probably not a spring chicken, so asking her to take on two kids is very unthoughtful imo.

This is the price Kail has to pay for making a baby with a disinterested father. She's going to have to suck it up and use her money to find reliable childcare.

• Love 22
43 minutes ago, akr said:

Lincoln was with Javi and Lauren.  

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is this his new job?  Is he out of the military now?

Yes. As of Sept 1st if I remember right. I posted somewhere up above a few days ago. He is in the reserves and opening his own business. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Mkay said:

Lincoln was with Javi and Lauren.  

So classy, our Kail. I could kinda/sorta/almost/not quite see asking her to take both boys. But to ask when the actual grandson is with his dad and stepmom? Trash-tastic. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

So classy, our Kail. I could kinda/sorta/almost/not quite see asking her to take both boys. But to ask when the actual grandson is with his dad and stepmom? Trash-tastic. 

I could even kiiiiiiiiiiiiind of see offering her money like a regular baby-sitter in a pinch...but I'm sure that's NOT the idea. She wanted to find free childcare!

• Love 11
23 hours ago, akr said:

I kind of do think it is completely out of line!  Even if that was the case.

But it sounds like she was asking Mrs. Marroquin to be an ongoing, daily babysitter.  She has free care from her for Lincoln, so of course the fucking bitch would ask her to take the other kid as well.  I am so glad that she said no.  Why make Kail's life easier??  She put her son through hell.  I have 2 boys and if I had a daughter-in-law like Kail, it would be hard for me to not TRASH her online, call her out for all of her bullshit.  

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

In a perfect world:

Kail: can you babysit Lux for me so I can attend Jo and Vee's wedding?

Ms. Marroquin: Didn't you receive an advance for that book you wrote where you trash my son? You should take some of the money you received and use it to hire a babysitter.  Now you have a blessed day.

BWAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!

• Love 3
On 9/25/2018 at 2:24 PM, waitwhat said:

https://radaronline.com/photos/kailyn-lowry-anxiety-pregnancy-considered-giving-up-son-tell-all-teen-mom-2/

Why would you write something like this about your child? So now Lincoln is the middle child between Isaac (the perfect one) and Lux (the child with the first guy she ever loved), who she wanted to give up, or send off with Javi while she kept Isaac? I mean who puts that in print for the world to read? 

She loves drama ugggh

• Love 4
11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is it still "trashing" Javi if she tells only the truth?

Yes, I think it is. I actually don't think Kail's book will be full of blatant lies. I think it will be full of all the ways she feels wronged by him and all the ways she feels he fell short of her expectations. All the arguments will be laid out, but conveniently omitting any hand she had in any conflict. I think she can get away with an entire book that is essentially a middle finger raised to Javi, without telling a single outright lie.

That said, even if she tells what she believes is the truth (and from my understanding of libel/slander, it's not enough that it's untrue, the person saying it/writing it has to know it's untrue, and even then, it's very hard to get a libel/slander complaint to stick),  I would still consider that "trashing" him. He is the father of her child and someone she chose to make a religious and legal lifelong commitment to- there really is no need to write a book listing all his faults. It's bush league, frankly, but that's about all I'd expect from Kail. She will never have an ounce of class.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

That said, even if she tells what she believes is the truth (and from my understanding of libel/slander, it's not enough that it's untrue, the person saying it/writing it has to know it's untrue, and even then, it's very hard to get a libel/slander complaint to stick),  I would still consider that "trashing" him. He is the father of her child and someone she chose to make a religious and legal lifelong commitment to- there really is no need to write a book listing all his faults. It's bush league, frankly, but that's about all I'd expect from Kail. She will never have an ounce of class.

I agree with all of your post, and to further add to the bolded piece, I believe to be slander/libel you have to add a fiduciary loss.  As in, because someone read/heard and believed this lie, which was spread with malice, Javi didn't get a paying job.

He might be able to pursue that for one of her famous Orders of Protection, since it did seem to cost him the police job, but it would be an uphill trek. 

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I agree with all of your post, and to further add to the bolded piece, I believe to be slander/libel you have to add a fiduciary loss.  As in, because someone read/heard and believed this lie, which was spread with malice, Javi didn't get a paying job.

He might be able to pursue that for one of her famous Orders of Protection, since it did seem to cost him the police job, but it would be an uphill trek. 

Yeah, not an attorney here, but I always thought that there had to be malice and some sort of loss/damage incurred for there to be any success at a libel/slander suit.

At any rate, I agree with others here that Kail serves no good purpose by writing hurtful things about Javi in this supposed “love letter” to her sons. Not only will Lincoln see the book one day, but so will Isaac, who also loves Javi and sees him as another father figure. 

IMO, Kailyn should consider the future impact on her children before vomiting her perception of the truth in a public way.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Yes, I think it is. I actually don't think Kail's book will be full of blatant lies. I think it will be full of all the ways she feels wronged by him and all the ways she feels he fell short of her expectations. All the arguments will be laid out, but conveniently omitting any hand she had in any conflict. I think she can get away with an entire book that is essentially a middle finger raised to Javi, without telling a single outright lie.

A small thing, but I don’t recall their wedding being religious in any way.

From theashleys (re: Chris's posts about Kail's book)- http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/09/27/teen-mom-news-pile-all-the-teen-mom-related-news-youve-missed-so-far-this-week-9/

On Thursday, he took to Twitter to express how proud he is of Kail for being a four-time published author. Chris and Kail have had their share of social media brawls, but for once, Chris was praising his baby mama.

“Grab a copy of A Letter of Love if you haven’t, I tried to act like I didn’t want to read it but I did lol,” Chris tweeted.

“And even tho it’s things about me i may not agree with, overall proud of her, Idk bout y’all but I don’t know many people that have 4 published books lol,” he added.

First of all, didn't he go to college?  "And even tho it's things about me..."  What??  I wonder if she gave him a cut of the profits or something, otherwise why would he be so proud of her?  And isn't her "publisher" that company that basically publishes anything if you pay them?

Are they still together?  Or has he left for greener pastures?

• Love 10