Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, teapot said:

*scoff* I bet you even eat your morning cereal in the privacy of your own kitchen without filtering animal parts on your face for everyone to see, and that you still have all of the body parts you were born with!!!

Ha! I do indeed have all my original parts - except I now don't have my gallbladder or my Fallopian tubes (so no future trap babies for me, either...darn!).  I didn't get plastic replacements in a  SnapChat surgery from Dr. Miami, either.  

Maybe if an Ob-Gyn would do free bilateral salpingectomy (removing Fallopian tubes) on SnapChat, some of these famewhores like Kail, Briana, and Jenelle would stop having trap-babies.  Any docs out there wanna do society a solid and offer this to the TM franchise cast members?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Did I miss exactly why Leah and Kail are in Hawaii together? Are they filming something?

As for Kail's accomplishments, I'd be willing to give her a little more credit if she gave others credit for helping her along the way--Javi's family, Jo and Vee, etc. for taking care of the kids. Also, without TM and the money, would she have ever even finished college, or would she still be in the Lehigh Valley area struggling to finish her community college credits for Dental Hygiene?

As for her being an author--did she actually sit down and write the books? Were they dictated and then ghostwritten? As for the NYT bestseller designation, there's been discussion here about what it really means--and the NYT uses a proprietary formula so no one really does know exactly how many books were sold.

Yeah, in a blog entry she very specifically said that only a few people helped her get where she is today. She didn't name names, but I'd bet the whole freaking farm on none of those names ending in "Marroquin" or "Rivera" if she had. Ungrateful bitch.

As far as who wrote the book (Pride Over Pity), Adrienne Wenner got a co-author credit. https://www.corvisieroagency.com/adrienne-wenner.html.

Even actual talented authors who have gone to school for literature, writing, journalism, English, etc need a professional editor, so the girls' claims that they wrote these books all by themselves are so incredibly laughable.

• Love 11

Kail's sudden friendship of Leah is odd. I thought she was previously very close with Chelsea. Jenelle....everyone kept their distance from. And Leah was just....there. I am probably over-thinking it, but I always find Kail's actions suspect. 

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail's sudden friendship of Leah is odd. I thought she was previously very close with Chelsea. Jenelle....everyone kept their distance from. And Leah was just....there. I am probably over-thinking it, but I always find Kail's actions suspect. 

Chelsea has kids!  She can't just run off on vacation whenever she feels like it, you know.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I thought that, too.  Then I remembered how Javi and Kail were at Leah and Germy’s wedding. It’s still and odd friendship I think.  They don’t seem like they have anything in common at all. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Haha, that's awesome. I especially like "Breaker of Baby Daddies".

Too bad all her "accomplishments" can't land her a real job.

ETA: also Dany, for all her annoying traits, does actually do some humanitarian work. She's always freeing slaves and beating the shit out of rapists, and she won't work with anyone who likes to rob people and rape women. The closest Kail has come to that is "donating" money to DSU (so she wouldn't flunk out is the popular theory), and trying to exploit a natural disaster in order to get a skydiving trip paid for by MTV. Yeah, she's a giver.

Lol forgot to add, "Queen Kailyn, Mother of a trap babies!" 

Funny, Dany has three awesome dragons that make her more tolerable and Kail has three adorable little boys that make her resemble a mammal. In Kail's mind, that makes them totally twins.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yea, i don’t think you are supposed to bring kwales’s on shore anyway.  

Sorry!! She made it too easy!!

No offense to any of you who do this, but I cannot stand when people try to come off as so deep & introspective on social media. I live in a beach town that has a pier, and someone I know who was BORN and RAISED in this town posted a picture a couple of weeks ago from underneath the pier with the caption "exploring on a Friday". Oh, you're so at one with nature, so adventurous and you just see the beauty in EVERYTHING!!!....no bitch, you're under the freaking pier that you've gone to for over 30 years. Shut up. 

As for this picture, hey Kwhale? You're in god damn Hawaii on your 27th vacation this year, and you're wading in the ocean. It's really not that wild girlfriend...and at the rate you're going, the only person who is going to end up loving you is Bone, and we already know she's super wild with her hairy stomach fashion statements.  

• Love 21
On 3/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, HeySandyStrange said:

Shit, Kail is turning into Daenerys Targaryen, announcing her millions of titles everytime she talks about herself. "Kail, writer of New York times Bestsellers, graduator of College, holder of useless degrees, breaker of baby daddies, huntress of dicks, goer of many vacations, drinker of Starbucks", and the list goes on. At least Dany has dragons and is legit royalty, Kail is just full of herself.

Her friends and minions can start calling her "Kwaleesi"

• Love 10
(edited)
22 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Has anyone managed to figure out who is watching Kail's infant while she's in Hawaii (and while she was in Disney last week)?

I think Bone is kind of the “nanny” so to speak. She goes to Atlanta to watch Lux while Kail film her podcast.  She ran the race last week with Kail so I don’t know who had lux but Kail has been posting pics of Lux at home while she is in Hawaii.  Then Bone posted these two pics.  One was clearly taken in Kail’s bedroom.  Kail isn’t home. 

B68C1D36-7E06-470B-9D84-7F48A697A363.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I saw a photo of Chris on his Instagram and he had Lux in his arms while lying in bed. 

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I saw a photo of Chris on his Instagram and he had Lux in his arms while lying in bed. 

That pic has a “#tb (throw back) tag and Lux is awfully small.  

9A385260-0818-4A34-8197-F57EAF4E586E.jpeg

Someone with a th a great eye noticed this is Kail’s headboard. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I think Bone is kind of the “nanny” so to speak. She goes to Atlanta to watch Lux while Kail film her podcast.  She ran the race last week with Kail so I don’t know who had lux but Kail has been posting pics of Lux at home while she is in Hawaii.  Then Bone posted these two pics.  One was clearly taken in Kail’s bedroom.  Kail isn’t home. 

B68C1D36-7E06-470B-9D84-7F48A697A363.jpeg

Did Bone get an agent, or publicist? Who advised her that she photographs really well when her face isn't showing?

• Love 15

Good Gravy! I missed the weekend and came back to Kwail. I never ever need to see her in shorts again. Shit go and buy some that fit with all that money you love. Good for Leah though. She would probably never venture from her town if not for MTV.   

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

No offense to any of you who do this, but I cannot stand when people try to come off as so deep & introspective on social media. I live in a beach town that has a pier, and someone I know who was BORN and RAISED in this town posted a picture a couple of weeks ago from underneath the pier with the caption "exploring on a Friday". Oh, you're so at one with nature, so adventurous and you just see the beauty in EVERYTHING!!!....no bitch, you're under the freaking pier that you've gone to for over 30 years. Shut up. 

As for this picture, hey Kwhale? You're in god damn Hawaii on your 27th vacation this year, and you're wading in the ocean. It's really not that wild girlfriend...and at the rate you're going, the only person who is going to end up loving you is Bone, and we already know she's super wild with her hairy stomach fashion statements.  

Preach! And I want to know where they get these "deep thoughts" they're always captioning their photos with. (Jenelle does it a lot too.) They must see it somewhere else and keep notes in the phone, so they can try to act all original and witty later. 

• Love 7

Yeah, I suspect that Kail pays for her friends and hanger ons to come with her on vacation in exchange for free babysitting. I would be really surprised if Kail let Chris keep Lux for the whole time (and, given what little we know of him, a little surprised he'd be willing to play dad for a whole week, but maybe that's not fair), so I bet one of her friends is watching him at home. Or Susie, if they've reconciled and Kail threw her a few bucks.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yea, i don’t think you are supposed to bring kwales’s on shore anyway.  

Sorry!! She made it too easy!!

Fun Fact:  The flippers of the humpback whale channel flow and increase aerodynamic efficiency due to tubercles or bumps.

whale.jpg

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, I suspect that Kail pays for her friends and hanger ons to come with her on vacation in exchange for free babysitting. I would be really surprised if Kail let Chris keep Lux for the whole time (and, given what little we know of him, a little surprised he'd be willing to play dad for a whole week, but maybe that's not fair), so I bet one of her friends is watching him at home. Or Susie, if they've reconciled and Kail threw her a few bucks.

Agreed. She mentioned they are going to be gone 10 days. He works. I don’t think Bone does.  She always seems to be Lux’s sitter.  Scrolling through Bone’s twitter and Instagram she and Kail both refer to Bone as Lux’s 2nd mom.  She looks like she doesn’t do much outside of being Kail’s side kick. I bet that is her job.  

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO! Sure will! How long till she blocks me laughing and going to bed?

845FDFC2-F2A9-4091-AF0C-F568DF2C5885.jpeg

39 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

How can she possibly fit classes and homework in with the constant traveling?  

That’s what I was wondering.

• Love 6

WTF? So, she's going back to get a second bachelor degree, in a completely unrelated field?

Also, I can't think of anyone less suited for a nursing career (you know which requires a good bedside manner, tact, empathy, patience) than Kailyn.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

WTF? So, she's going back to get a second bachelor degree, in a completely unrelated field?

Also, I can't think of anyone less suited for a nursing career (you know which requires a good bedside manner, tact, empathy, patience) than Kailyn.

Exactly. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Besides, Moniece is there in Hawaii with her, couldn’t she just turn to her and ask? This was clearly just to get reactions and praise on twitter. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 21
4 minutes ago, animalnurse said:

I mean, it can be a good career. If she played her cards right she could make a decent living. But I have a hard time seeing Kail putting up with all those whiny, needy sick people all the time. 

Ha, she's got to get in nursing school first! And before she's even eligible for that she'll have to take a number of prerequisites, as I am guessing most of those classes weren't taken while she was getting her mass comm degree. And she won't be able to pass those if she misses classes for her numerous vacations, no matter how many checks she writes to DSU.

• Love 14
(edited)

Kwale, like Maci, Cate, and Jenelle, has no life and needs a storyline to appease MTV. 

Or she is wanting to do what Jenelle did and wants to "save lives."  Jenelle and Kanal can save lives by getting their tubes tied. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
38 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Besides, Moniece is there in Hawaii with her, couldn’t she just turn to her and ask? This was clearly just to get reactions and praise on twitter. 

You're right- I didn't think of that. 

I wonder if she is saying she is going to be an RN but she is really going to school to be a certified nurse assistant.

• Love 3

I think it is smart for Kail to go back to school for something that could be a steady career that would allow her to support herself and those boys.

But there is no way in hell she actually does it. LOL Nursing school is no joke and this fool nearly failed several classes in her joke of a program the first time around. 

Also the thoughtbof Kail as a nurse is giving me flashes of Kathy Bates in Misery.

• Love 15
(edited)

Kanal's left breast looks bigger than the other one. Did she get larger ones? 

Leah looks great in her bikini. 

What is going on with Kanal's bathing suit bottom? Is that padding or is all that her cellulite fake ass? 

kail butt.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What is going on with Kanal's bathing suit bottom? Is that padding or is all that her cellulite fake ass? 

kail butt.jpg

I’ll try to dig through the replies but last night she claimed her big butt combined with water and the reflection of the sun on the suit made it look like this in the picture. Ummmmmmm Sure Kail. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Ha, she's got to get in nursing school first! And before she's even eligible for that she'll have to take a number of prerequisites, as I am guessing most of those classes weren't taken while she was getting her mass comm degree. And she won't be able to pass those if she misses classes for her numerous vacations, no matter how many checks she writes to DSU.

Excellent point! 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’ll try to dig through the replies but last night she claimed her big but combined with water and the reflection of the sun on the suit made it look like this in the picture. Ummmmmmm Sure Kail. 

Yeah, that’s Ursula’s excuse too.

BE88B629-146D-4F2B-9D12-E193CBC82FF8.jpeg

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

kail butt.jpg

A13327BB-D6E8-4F28-9754-9A85EB7B8E3F.jpeg

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

_jjeanine is a dick. 

And not that bright, honestly. Hey JJeanine, Pee Wee Herman called and wants his witty retort back.

• Love 7