Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Tatum said:

To date, she has said she has a degree multiple times, but as far as I know, an official diploma image has never graced either her social media pages or her wall art. Or the cover of one of her ghostwritten books. So I am highly suspicious. If I recall she was set to finish one class at school during the June-July session. The end of her session would have very closely coincided with her due date. Given how "stressed" these bitches get over every day life occurrences, totally wouldn't surprise me if Kail decided finishing the class work was too hard at nine months pregnant. Like most of us don't work right up until delivery.

I recall the one tweet of her as she explained being in summer school and then after that, nothing. 

Kail said a few times she was going to attend graduate school. http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-grad-school-132051/photos/kailyn-lowry-graduation8-248983

• Love 7

I don't believe she got her degree. It's Kail, so there would be pictures aplenty if she had. Also, she tweeted her 'accomplishments' a week or two ago which included getting along with two of her three baby daddies and getting her degree. That tweet has since been deleted.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Ewwww. I had to look away because I swear I almost saw a camel toe. 

Leah has a tattoo on her foot? 

I think Leah has a tattoo on both feet.  

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, monicageller said:

I don't believe she got her degree. It's Kail, so there would be pictures aplenty if she had. Also, she tweeted her 'accomplishments' a week or two ago which included getting along with two of her three baby daddies and getting her degree. That tweet has since been deleted.

I don't think she did either. I think she was likely a few classes short and was supposed to make them up, but never did. As someone said upthread, she'd be plastering that piece of paper all over Instagram if she really had it. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, I didn't notice her other foot. I wonder when she had those done and what the tattoos are? 

I’ll try and find a picture.  She’s had them a long time.  She mentioned recently that she wanted them removed. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, I didn't notice her other foot. I wonder when she had those done and what the tattoos are? 

Best I can tell the tattoos say Grace and Hope. 

E5E860F0-2D87-4088-9B97-2E84EFBBDAFC.jpeg

• Love 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

There's actually a website dedicated to celebrity feet.  But I still can't figure out what Leah's tattoos say.

https://www.wikifeet.com/Leah_Messer

I guess for those with a foot fetish? lol 

Her tattoos read Hope and Grace. @Mkay was right:

leah feet 2.jpg

Back to Kail since it is her topic, here is her wiki feet page:

https://www.wikifeet.com/Kailyn_Lowry

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Well I will add that website to crap I wish I never knew existed. If the thought of a website dedicated to feet wasn't bad enough it has Kail's pregnancy underwear shoot as well it really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 11

Omg Javi, have you learnt nothing?! You cannot go to a place you once went to with Kail! You might as well send roses and write sonnets and pledge your undying love, as that's clearly what you're doing here anyway. Not only did you guys get married in an aquarium but it's also her natural habitat. You're being too obvious. How embarrassing!

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Omg Javi, have you learnt nothing?! You cannot go to a place you once went to with Kail! You might as well send roses and write sonnets and pledge your undying love, as that's clearly what you're doing here anyway. Not only did you guys get married in an aquarium but it's also her natural habitat. You're being too obvious. How embarrassing!

Bahahahahaha That’s the first thought I had. No Javi!! You took Kail here!

Her natural habitat!! Hahahahaha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think this is Chris talking about Lux.

It is. I was just coming here to post this. Penny is the dog they “share.” Then there is Gucci, they he keeps. ? Wonder who has Lux while Kail is in Kauai. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, monicageller said:

rotflmao!

"natural habitat" OMG...you win!

kail and javi photoshop.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Why in the hell is she promoting teeth whitening when she got chiclet teeth? Her fucking teeth are fake. I know she is getting paid for it but come on. Why would a company want her to do it now when those aren't even her teeth?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Why in the hell is she promoting teeth whitening when she got chiclet teeth? Her fucking teeth are fake. I know she is getting paid for it but come on. Why would a company want her to do it now when those aren't even her teeth?

Because the company only cares about money. Whoever can sell their products and get them more money in their pockets is the goal. 

• Love 5

i think this is in response to an article that said she and Javi were getting back together. 

Please tell me if I fell for another prodody account.  

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Mkay said:

i think this is in response to an article that said she and Javi were getting back together. 

Please tell me if I fell for another prodody account.  

No, that is her account. 

Money is her first priority. It is because of her kids she has any money to speak of. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I realize the first half of this sentence is two people, but what the crap does the rest of this sentence mean?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I realize the first half of this sentence is two people, but what the crap does the rest of this sentence mean?

I have no idea, although we use "out of pocket" at work to mean unavailable. 

Who is AD?

• Love 3
(edited)

93E4C7F2-8C14-488D-AB2F-07DC450D1747.jpeg

14 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I have no idea, although we use "out of pocket" at work to mean unavailable. 

Who is AD?

Monieces boyfriend? Maybe Lol Honestly, I have no clue but there are like 5 or 6 of them there together. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

That’s what happens when you try to play Mermaid Kail. You almost drowned Leah, too. 

2007BC40-E45D-4189-97C9-08603594D687.jpeg

Well, what do you expect, Leah when you go into the ocean and swim with Kwhale? 

kail whale 2.jpg

Outta pocket means not behaving or acting up. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Well, what do you expect, Leah when you go into the ocean and swim with Kwhale? 

kail whale 2.jpg

Outta pocket means not behaving or acting up. 

You got actual pictures! Wow! Hahahaha

I am way outta touch with the lingo these days.  I tried reading the lyrics to the drake song she took a screen shot of and it made no sense. Just like mamma Dawn says.  ??‍♀️ I’ll stick with my 80’s/90’s rock and old school r&b. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

93E4C7F2-8C14-488D-AB2F-07DC450D1747.jpeg

Monieces boyfriend? Maybe Lol Honestly, I have no clue but there are like 5 or 6 of them there together. 

Shit, Kail is turning into Daenerys Targaryen, announcing her millions of titles everytime she talks about herself. "Kail, writer of New York times Bestsellers, graduator of College, holder of useless degrees, breaker of baby daddies, huntress of dicks, goer of many vacations, drinker of Starbucks", and the list goes on. At least Dany has dragons and is legit royalty, Kail is just full of herself.

• Love 23
(edited)
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Shit, Kail is turning into Daenerys Targaryen, announcing her millions of titles everytime she talks about herself. "Kail, writer of New York times Bestsellers, graduator of College, holder of useless degrees, breaker of baby daddies, huntress of dicks, goer of many vacations, drinker of Starbucks", and the list goes on. At least Dany has dragons and is legit royalty, Kail is just full of herself.

Haha, that's awesome. I especially like "Breaker of Baby Daddies".

Too bad all her "accomplishments" can't land her a real job.

ETA: also Dany, for all her annoying traits, does actually do some humanitarian work. She's always freeing slaves and beating the shit out of rapists, and she won't work with anyone who likes to rob people and rape women. The closest Kail has come to that is "donating" money to DSU (so she wouldn't flunk out is the popular theory), and trying to exploit a natural disaster in order to get a skydiving trip paid for by MTV. Yeah, she's a giver.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11

Did I miss exactly why Leah and Kail are in Hawaii together? Are they filming something?

As for Kail's accomplishments, I'd be willing to give her a little more credit if she gave others credit for helping her along the way--Javi's family, Jo and Vee, etc. for taking care of the kids. Also, without TM and the money, would she have ever even finished college, or would she still be in the Lehigh Valley area struggling to finish her community college credits for Dental Hygiene?

As for her being an author--did she actually sit down and write the books? Were they dictated and then ghostwritten? As for the NYT bestseller designation, there's been discussion here about what it really means--and the NYT uses a proprietary formula so no one really does know exactly how many books were sold.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

ALL THIS.

I guess as a college graduate (and grad school graduate...twice), I should be living my best life on Kaui right now. But no, I have a job, kids with a spouse who works full-time, child care costs (because I don't have an endless supply of free childcare), student loans, a mortgage, etc.   I guess I went wrong somewhere and didn't have enough "hustle and heart" because I got married as an adult (and college graduate) then had two kids, rather than getting knocked up at 16 and grifting off of assorted baby daddies' families, friends, and MTV...which could have gotten me some TM $ and a publishing deal where a ghost writer writes best-selling books in my name. 

*scoff* I bet you even eat your morning cereal in the privacy of your own kitchen without filtering animal parts on your face for everyone to see, and that you still have all of the body parts you were born with!!!

• Love 13