Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Wtf with these ensembles??

It's a wonder Kanal was able to run at all with those shorts being ten sizes too small. No wonder she needed the little white truck to pick her up when she failed to get to her marker on time. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Kail and Bone's shorts look painful AF.

I personally think Kailyn has nice legs- she’s tall and they are healthy looking; but hot damn why does she always wear her pants SO DAMN SMALL!!!!! If she went up one size in shorts that would make her look 10lbs thinner.

Isn’t she uncomfortable?!!!?

5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It's a wonder Kanal was able to run at all with those shorts being ten sizes too small. No wonder she needed the little white truck to pick her up when she failed to get to her marker on time. 

Yup! 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I personally think Kailyn has nice legs- she’s tall and they are healthy looking; but hot damn why does she always wear her pants SO DAMN SMALL!!!!! If she went up one size in shorts that would make her look 10lbs thinner.

Isn’t she uncomfortable?!!!?

Yup! 

This! I actually think Kailyn has a nice body. She could look statuesque and athletic with a bit more exercise and the right clothes. She dresses like she doesn't know she isn't 5'2" with a curvy little hourglass figure, or like she's never bought new clothes since she was a size 6 in high school.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

DNF - pertaining to Kail should mean “Do Not Fuck.”

I can't just post THANK YOU. I need to honor you with a meme since you came up with that fabulous meme on the other thread with the Joker.  

thank you 2.jpg

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

STURDY!!!  That is the best description.

Also, what is going on with the crocs?  I am beginning to think these outfits are not the outfits in which they ran ("ran").  

I think they are wearing their outfits in the other photo on the previous page. The one where her friend is sitting there with her legs open. *GAG* They are wearing coochie cutter shorts there as well. Not a comfortable way to "run".  They didn't wear crocs to run. But they likely had them on hand after the race. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My hubby and I did a half marathon (and finished at a little over 2 hours!) at Disney the fall before I got pregnant. I had been running for almost 2 years then (about 20 mi/wk) and we did a half marathon training program from about 8 weeks prior to the half marathon.  The half marathon training and the actual race are some of the hardest things I've ever done and one of the accomplishments I'm most proud of. (I know some people run several full marathons a year, etc, but I know that's not for me. I'll stick to my more moderate races. I haven't done a race longer than a 10K since the half marathon.)

Here's the thing - half marathons/marathons at Disney are hella expesive.  The registration is high plus you have to pay to get there, eat there, stay in a hotel there, park tickets for other days, etc. Before we had kids (and a huge childcare bill), hubby and I used to go to Disney yearly during the "off season" when hotels, etc were cheaper.  We knew, though, that doing a half marathon at Disney would likely be a once in a lifetime experience.  (We also knew if we had kids, we wouldn't be able to easily fit marathon training into our lives with little kids and full-time jobs.) 
So what did we do? We planned.  We read Run Disney forums.  We Googled.  We found a well-recommended training program and stuck with it (even when it sucked). We didn't just up and decide we'd run 16+ miles on a vacation...and we were already used to running 3-5 several days per week.  We still knew that wouldn't get us through a half-marathon without specific, longer training.  We got running shoes from a running store that assessed our gaits.  We ran long distances in the shoes to make sure they were ok.  We applied body glide as to help with blisters/chafing (we found out about it from the running shoe store).  

We also planned to arrive at Disney on a Friday; the race was Saturday night.  We didn't do the parks Saturday.  We just picked up our packets, walked around Downtown Disney (now Disney Springs), and chilled. We did the race Saturday night and finished at 2 hours and 8 min. Hubby was hoping to break two hours, but he wanted to run with me, so he stuck by my side...I just couldn't get under 2 hours. But it didn't matter because our finish time was still highly respectable and I met my goal of finishing it in a decent-ish time.  Then we spent the next few days 

I guess since Kail has 

You rock!! Be proud of your hard work and training.

You left us hanging! You did not finish your post.?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You rock!! Be proud of your hard work and training.

You left us hanging! You did not finish your post.?

Ha! I had a student come in for office hours - it's finished now! Students never come to office hours unless I've run out to the bathroom or am in the middle of a post on PTV! Haha!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ha! I had a student come in for office hours - it's finished now! Students never come to office hours unless I've run out to the bathroom or am in the middle of a post on PTV! Haha!

Damn students! ?

Kail is trying to show Javi that she is better than him. She criticized him saying he won't complete his CF challenge. She was saying shit to him on her podcast as well. Always a bitch.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is trying to show Javi that she is better than him. She criticized him saying he won't complete his CF challenge. She was saying shit to him on her podcast as well. Always a bitch.

Now I’m rooting for Javi to complete, kick butt, and take names at his CF challenge.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

Is that fleshy looking pouch with the red spot in the middle a fanny pack?

Yes. 

3 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Now I’m rooting for Javi to complete, kick butt, and take names at his CF challenge.

Me too. He is too according to what he said on his Being Javi special. He wants to prove her wrong. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes. 

Me too. He is too according to what he said on his Being Javi special. He wants to prove her wrong. 

And from what it looks like, he is actually taking his competition seriously by doing proper training, etc. So, #TeamJavi. 

Kail’s pissed she can’t prepare for & stick with anything hard long enough to do it properly- running, reproducing with baby daddies, etc. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
On 25/02/2018 at 4:51 PM, FairyDusted said:

Probably not but I was thinking about Amber doing this dragging a couch!

I wanted to see this in reality but after much searching for images, there was no credible evidence that she stands ever in the last few years so I had to improvise with a close proxy.

13BE01FC-D1D6-4347-837A-DBE8516C8C81.jpeg

• Love 8
5 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Why would someone manufacture a fanny pack that looks like a flabby pot belly with a bleeding navel??

I assume it's supposed to be funny. It would be funny on a thin, cute young woman dressed nicely, you'd look at it and know it's a joke. On this chick when you see it you think it's natural and just want her to pull her shirt down. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Javi on a Challenge. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Kalamityjayne said:

I wanted to see this in reality but after much searching for images, there was no credible evidence that she stands ever in the last few years so I had to improvise with a close proxy.

I think by far the funniest thing I've read today is someone lamenting that they can't do a proper photoshop on Amber running because there are NO pictures available of her even in a standing position, let alone running.

Reminds me of a few years (okay, like 12) back when the NE Huskers were having a hard couple years after their beloved head coach left, and were losing lots of games, and someone superimposed a picture of a man in an push wheelchair rolling himself slowly down the field, ball in lap, with the defensive linemen unable to stop him from making a touchdown and played it on the local news station. Hardcore superfans were pissed, but come on, it's funny!

• Love 7

If this was any normal mom, they would have said--I think I might try a local 5K--I can stay home, do a little training, and warm up for future events that might be a bit longer.  They wouldn't jump into a half marathon that required travel to Disney right before another huge vacation away from their kids.  Those marathons are serious business--they are meant for people that can keep a pace, and have actually trained.  She was a fool to go do that.  

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I assume it's supposed to be funny. It would be funny on a thin, cute young woman dressed nicely, you'd look at it and know it's a joke. On this chick when you see it you think it's natural and just want her to pull her shirt down. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Javi on a Challenge. 

I think it's also the way she was sitting in that one picture. Slouching and her legs spread. I had to do a double take because I thought it actually was her belly for a second!

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I think it's also the way she was sitting in that one picture. Slouching and her legs spread. I had to do a double take because I thought it actually was her belly for a second!

Me too! I was like "Holy Cow! I'm outta shape and have a mommy pooch, but I'm doing better than this 20-something!" 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

What in the actual fuck is this?? They really think this is "funny" or "edgy"? I seriously want to vomit...

I think it's gross.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 2/27/2018 at 12:12 PM, MissMel said:

I think she’s poking fun about looking like the character “Bubbles” from Trailer Park Boys. 

F8094B24-27BC-47EC-A586-57BE6A5E41C1.jpeg.6b65acb70113b4488fa1248da176badb.jpeg

Please don't insult Bubbles like that. I love me some Bubbles!

Edited by Kb60
Exclamation point.
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 2/25/2018 at 9:43 AM, Lm2162 said:

Ohhh, I get it. Thanks, I get confused by the Instagram posts sometimes (feelin' old).

I wonder why Fail didn't get her butt fixed. I'd hate to be running behind her.

Edited by Kb60
The pictures didn't show up. But you really don't need to see that anyway.
  • Love 3

As I sit here playing a never ending Hold'Em Sit and Go Tourney, my mind wandered to Kail and wondered if she ever got her degree. When I came here to see if it has been mentioned, I realized I was over thirty pages behind and don't want to wade through them, because I'm lazy and because it is simply too much Kail. 

If she has, there would have been photographs on her social media accounts with several trashy hashtags patting herself on the back while she continued to believe the rest of us believe her delusion of being the only to have obtained a degree. She's not the first one from 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom, but she keeps saying it. 

Anyhoo, does anyone know if she has actually graduated? I know she got to walk, but at that time, we (or at least I) thought she had to make up some work and hadn't actually graduated.

• Love 4

To date, she has said she has a degree multiple times, but as far as I know, an official diploma image has never graced either her social media pages or her wall art. Or the cover of one of her ghostwritten books. So I am highly suspicious. If I recall she was set to finish one class at school during the June-July session. The end of her session would have very closely coincided with her due date. Given how "stressed" these bitches get over every day life occurrences, totally wouldn't surprise me if Kail decided finishing the class work was too hard at nine months pregnant. Like most of us don't work right up until delivery.

• Love 16

Hahaha right! I kinda understand being too busy being 9 months pregnant to focus on finishing a class but she clearly had enough time on her to go on vacations via airplane and get sunburnt on the beach at 9 months so...

• Love 15