Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Yep.  She DNF.  She was at a 16:45 average per mile pace and her last recorded time was at the 10K marker.  The girl in the middle finished with a respectable time of a little over two and half hours.  The one called Bone started but didn’t even get to the 5K mark.  Guess drinking and getting sunburned the day before does not make you a runner.  

PS:  I hate when people sign up for major races and don’t do squat about it.  Those two dimwits took two spots from someone who really wanted to experience it.

• Love 15

Official run results: Bone started but didn’t even make it to the 5k marker, Kail made it to the 10k marker but was running a 17:33 min./mi. so off she went in the little truck. The other gal in the bib photo is Lindsay Cristaldi. Kudos to her for finishing the race in 2:39. She ran a solid pace of 12:10 min./mi.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, BOOgen3 said:

Official run results: Bone started but didn’t even make it to the 5k marker, Kail made it to the 10k marker but was running a 17:33 min./mi. so off she went in the little truck. The other gal in the bib photo is Lindsay Cristaldi. Kudos to her for finishing the race in 2:39. She ran a solid pace of 12:10 min./mi.

bolded: lol 

Where did you get the results? 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, BOOgen3 said:

RunDisney doesn’t give you a chance to even finish slowly. Once you miss the timing markers and exceed the maximum pace, the little white truck picks you up and drops you off at the finish. DNF. 

What is DNF? 

I could never go to Disney without my kid.  That’s just fucking cruel.

Disclaimer: I’m not really a Disney person. Took my daughter twice and then we have big extended Disney family trip for next year (bitches want to wear matching shirts!). Then, I think I’m done with Disney forever. Yippeee. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 10

Kanal has money at her disposal (except to pay her taxes and outstanding tickets) and thinks she can take her kids anytime. Just wait until the money is gone and she has to really earn her keep. 

Kanal's life is about her and what she wants to do. Her kids come in second. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So Kail  has a YouTube show now? Lol , girl, you aren't Nikki & Jamie,  Casey Neistat or even that douche, Logan Paul. 

Is it even a show? I watched a few minutes. It’s just her playing on her phone while they all wait in the car for one of the boy’s karate lessons. 

• Love 4

I asked about the YouTube show when I posted about her IG bio which reads "Youtuber." WTF does that mean? 

@FairyDustedthis would be Amber: 

amber couch.jpg

3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Is it even a show? I watched a few minutes. It’s just her playing on her phone while they all wait in the car for one of the boy’s karate lessons. 

She couldn't even bother to watch her son at his lessons? 

• Love 5

lol

This fits Amber better since I don't see her going in the snow:  

amber couch 2.jpg

15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Also, should Kail even be walking fast/jogging with those new ass implants or whatever the surgeon did last month?  

Remember, she didn't have the procedure done. That's what she said. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I think it means Did Not Finish. 

Oh geez. I really miss whole words. I just don't understand using the initials all the time. Writing whole words isn't hard. 

This isn't about the poster her in particular, I'm speaking in general terms. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Oh geez. I really miss whole words. I just don't understand using the initials all the time. Writing whole words isn't hard. 

This isn't about the poster her in particular, I'm speaking in general terms. 

I hear ya. 

When I do use initials, it is meant as a code word to another poster who already knows what I am referring to. 

19 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

If that were an Olympic Event Amber could go for the GOLD! 

lol

Definitely. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kanal has money at her disposal (except to pay her taxes and outstanding tickets) and thinks she can take her kids anytime. Just wait until the money is gone and she has to really earn her keep. 

Kanal's life is about her and what she wants to do. Her kids come in second. 

Not to mention in 3 days she meets up with Leah to head to Hawaii , without her kids. 

I have never taken a trip without my child and can’t imagine it. I have one kid. She’s 11. I want her with me. Screw taking vacations without her. I want to experience life with her. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Not to mention in 3 days she meets up with Leah to head to Hawaii , without her kids. 

I have never taken a trip without my child and can’t imagine it. I have one kid. She’s 11. I want her with me. Screw taking vacations without her. I want to experience life with her. 

I am the same way. I have never been on a vacation without at least one of my kids. They are part of the reason I enjoy vacations. 

You know, parents do have the right to take off and vacation without their kids. I am not going to bash those parents who take time away from their kids on occasion. My issue with Kanal is, she made a huge stink about needing to take Isaac on her Scentsy-paid vacation to the Bahamas. She was not a happy camper when Jo put his foot down and told her "no" to her request that he change his scheduled time with Isaac which happened to be Father's Day weekend. Kanal took up at least three episodes talking shit about how Isaac should go with her because he will see photos of their trip and wonder why he didn't get to go. She went on talking shit about Jo as if he was a shitty parent for not letting Isaac go on the trip. 

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am the same way. I have never been on a vacation without at least one of my kids. They are part of the reason I enjoy vacations. 

You know, parents do have the right to take off and vacation without their kids. I am not going to bash those parents who take time away from their kids on occasion. My issue with Kanal is, she made a huge stink about needing to take Isaac on her Scentsy-paid vacation to the Bahamas. She was not a happy camper when Jo put his foot down and told her "no" to her request that he change his scheduled time with Isaac which happened to be Father's Day weekend. Kanal took up at least three episodes talking shit about how Isaac should go with her because he will see photos of their trip and wonder why he didn't get to go. She went on talking shit about Jo as if he was a shitty parent for not letting Isaac go on the trip. 

Ahh yes. The scarf wearing Kail days. Hahaha 

Yes, I’m taking advantage of my child wanting to be around me as long as I can. Because I know the day is going to come when hanging out with mom isn’t cool anymore.  ?

• Love 12

Two things that irk me still:

1.  Kail is blaming her shoes and called out Nike Presto brand for getting blisters.  Nike Presto is a walking/comfort style shoe. Not a running shoe.  Thankfully some people on Twitter are calling her out on that.  I hate the Nike brand as a runner but they shouldn’t be blasted for injuries because a puta didn’t train.  She did run/walk  6.2 miles in those so she should be grateful.

2. Leaving her kids.  I’m not lucky enough to have kids naturally. So my husband and I have two kittens.  It kills us to leave them even for a couple days. We do leave them for trips but it hurts so bad even with capable humans in charge. I can’t imagine how it is for actual parents to leave their children for so many weeks a year.  I get that the dads are there but she takes like 4 trips a year. She relishes those trips but has consent support to not need them.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I hear ya. 

When I do use initials, it is meant as a code word to another poster who already knows what I am referring to. 

lol

Definitely. 

Wahhhhhhh. I wanna be in on the codes!!!  I'm stomping my feet and pouting over here. 

9 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

@Maharincess as long as you remember PPP = PUFF PUFF PASS the Joint You're golden;)

I'll pass my bong. In all of the many years I've been smoking, I still can't master rolling a joint. 

• Love 8