Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Seriously, is that shirt supposed to be a joke?  A nod to us- saying she doesn't care what we call her?  Like when Kail calls herself Hulk?   I just don't get her. 

it means she's going to bed now (insert cry laugh emojis)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maharincess, I'm with you. Hearing or seeing that lazy phrase makes me fucking stabby!

She says it under every single picture of him.  Ugh

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Seriously, is that shirt supposed to be a joke?  A nod to us- saying she doesn't care what we call her?  Like when Kail calls herself Hulk?   I just don't get her. 

It says “Mommy Whaley loves me.” 

She is so dumb. She doesn’t know that we call her Hulk because she abuses her men.  ? Her and her friends think it’s so funny. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She says it under every single picture of him.  Ugh

It says “Mommy Whaley loves me.” 

She is so dumb. She doesn’t know that we call her Hulk because she abuses her men.  ? Her and her friends think it’s so funny. 

She is definitely dumb times 100. Her way of handling things that truly bother her, is to laugh it off with several emojis. You know that, of course. Her friends being in on it prove how stupid they are because they are laughing at people being abused. Fat chance (pun intended) that they would find it funny if it was Kanal who had been abused by any of her kids' fathers and they were posting comments about being Hulks with laughing emojis. People would expect heads to roll. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

My almost 2 year old grandson was very excited to see lux’s picture on my phone.  He kept pointing and saying troll! Troll!  He loves trolls.  

He totally looks like a troll!  He is not getting cuter, he is getting troll-ier.

16 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I feel like this a " Oh, Look at the ponies by the pool moment." Thank you Beverly Hills;)

Refresh my memory... I feel like this should be a reference I know...

14 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

That kid is so much more engaged and expressive than Eggsley.  I have to give the Hulk credit.  

I give ZERO credit to her, as that is how a baby SHOULD be.  I do not give credit to moms who do what they are supposed to do.

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

He totally looks like a troll!  He is not getting cuter, he is getting troll-ier.

Refresh my memory... I feel like this should be a reference I know...

I give ZERO credit to her, as that is how a baby SHOULD be.  I do not give credit to moms who do what they are supposed to do.

Well, as an adoptive Mom of a kid who was neglected and abandon her first year (and well into the next five) of life, I've seen the long term effects on a kid.  It's something that no one wants to deal with and all the therapy and/or drugs cannot repair.  So when I see a happy engaged baby I am thankful that they have a healthy attachment to a parent.  Even if it is Kail. And yes it is what all parents should be doing but unfortunately they all don't. Just look at Eggsley. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

@heatherchandler It's from Real HW of BH. An argument had started(of course) at Vanderpumps place and I think it was Kyle that said " Oh. Look at the ponies by the pool." for a distraction. I could be wrong on the HW but it was definitely said during that lunch. 

I think it was Vanderpump who said "look at the ponies" but I laughed at the reference!

• Love 3

Re genetics: They are indeed very weird and interesting. I went to elementary school with 3 sisters who had a white father and Latina mother. The oldest favored the mother with darker skintone and thick, curly hair. The two younger ones where blonde and blue eyed like the dad. I remember being shocked when I found out they were sisters with the same parents.

Why does Lux have his own instagram? Do the other boys have it?

Edited by MaggieG
I cannot spell
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Re genetics: They are indeed very werid and interesting. I went to elementary school with 3 sisters who had a white father and Latina mother. The oldest favored the mother with darker skintone and thick, curly hair. The two younger ones where blonde and blue eyed like the dad. I remember being shocked when I found out they were sisters with the same parents.

Why does Lux have his own instagram? Do the other boys have it?

My daughter had a friend in elementary school (they are still friends) and she didn't resemble her siblings much. I didn't think anything of it because my two daughters look nothing alike. One resembles me and the other resembles her dad. I was shocked ten years later to find out from the grapevine that the mother had an affair and became pregnant. The husband stayed in the marriage in spite of her infidelity and raised that child as his own. 

Yep all three boys have an Instagram. Isn't that against the rules for a child to be given their own page? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

@GreatKazu I really don't understand the point of a child that young having an Instagram page. They obviously aren't posting the pics themselves (Isaac maybe, kids are pretty tech savvy at a young age these days) but Linc and Lux aren't posting shit themselves. Wouldn't it be easier just to post pics of the kids on her own page? Instead of trying to keep up with 4 separate instagram pages? I CAAAAANNN"T with this puta

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

@GreatKazu I really don't understand the point of a child that young having an Instagram page. They obviously aren't posting the pics themselves (Isaac maybe, kids are pretty tech savvy at a young age these days) but Linc and Lux aren't posting shit themselves. Wouldn't it be easier just to post pics of the kids on her own page? Instead of trying to keep up with 4 separate instagram pages? I CAAAAANNN"T with this puta

I don't understand it either. The only thing I can think of is the narcissist feels more superior to have more social media pages that she is in control of. 

From Kanal's IG page: Mom x3, NY Times best selling author, co-host of the Coffee Convos podcast, YouTuber & DSU alumna

She is a Youtuber, too? 

lol @ the DSU reference being last. I guess it makes sense since she didn't receive an actual diploma. 

• Love 14

Hulk is an idiot. She will get skin cancer. She never wears sunscreen and is always getting sunburned.

Sure, Jan. I am sure you are walking the distance. There are various skill levels that are offered including 5k. That would be the one she would do.

• Love 8
On 2/16/2018 at 1:05 PM, Mkay said:

He's actually kinda good looking...(in this pic at least) i cant seem to understand why on earth he would get involved with this beast?? I need to know what this shehulk purchased for him to trap his dumbass... she went and had herself a whole baby just to try to keep his ass around. I refuse to believe that this dude found this bitch interesting in ANY way, shape or form.

• Love 6
On 2/21/2018 at 4:52 PM, Maharincess said:

"I literally cannot".  What the fuck does that mean?!  It makes no sense in any kind of context, it just sounds stupid.   Seriously, what the hell does it mean?

It just means he's really cute.

I definitely find him cuter than I did at first. He was not the cutest newborn at all.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

She says she is running one at Disney. 

3E54C18A-5C91-48D6-A047-49C52FB19CBB.jpeg

When I'm poolside with my kiddo I always fall asleep. /sarcasm

Oh wait, is this a trip sans children? A Disney trip? Those Disney lifeguards are on point, but I still wouldn't fall asleep with my kid in the pool.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

When I'm poolside with my kiddo I always fall asleep. /sarcasm

Oh wait, is this a trip sans children? A Disney trip? Those Disney lifeguards are on point, but I still wouldn't fall asleep with my kid in the pool.

I don’t think the kids went. 

8 hours ago, BOOgen3 said:

The maximum pace for the Princess half-marathon is 16 minutes per mile. Between podcasts, vacations, book signings and Starbucks runs, Kail trained and trained and trained! Sure, Jan.

I’m not in any sort of shape and heavier than Kailyn but I could do 16min per mile!(maybe not 13miles in a row though). Kailyn can be foul but I do think she did actually participate in the half marathon. Now who was watching Lux during this time?!!! @guilfoyleatpp Maybe she took Lux and had someone watch him- but I highly doubt the older boys went. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Becky is the one who had Kail's thighs wrapped around her head in the pool pic, right?

Yep. And the chick to the far left (Bone?) is usually Lux’s nanny on trips and it looks like she’s running. I don’t know if he came along or not.  

There’s that nickname again. 

FDCD1D2F-87EC-4719-94F7-4728205A943B.jpeg

• Love 3

The race starts at 5:30 am tomorrow.  I can’t wait to look up her time.  I highly doubt she finishes it.   I can’t believe she hasn’t been humble bragging about training either.  Every runner I know posts about a long run on social media*.   She loves the accolades and would of lapped up the ‘gurl u r amazing.  I cant run a block and u have 3 kids to!’ responses.   She probably signed up on a whim and forgot about it until her race day prep package came in the mail.  Although part of me wishes that Javi signed her up on the sly because of her mean comments about his CrossFit.  

* as a runner who foolishly runs the Chicago marathon every year, I can 200% say that we are the worst humble braggers in the world.  My IG during training is a testament to that! ?

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Going back to Kail's suspended driver license. Is it still suspended or was that just for 2015? 

It was suspended in Maryland. She never paid the ticket. Did she ever live in Maryland? I don't know if it is suspended in Delaware.  

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/about-mva/info/26100/26100-61T.htm

Non-Resident Violators Compact (NRVC)

The Non-Resident Violators Compact (NRVC) was initiated in 1965 to allow states to assist each other in enforcing driving laws. When an out-of-state driver violates certain driving laws of a member state and fails to appear for trial or pay the fine imposed for the violation, the state may send a non-compliance notice to the driver’s home state motor vehicle agency. The agency then notifies the driver about the problem.

https://www.carinsurance.com/which-states-share-traffic-ticket-reciprocity.aspx

Most states in the U.S. have reciprocal agreements with each other regarding motor vehicle violation convictions of drivers. The shared information may be about a minor offense, such as a speeding ticket, or a major offense, such as a DUI.

The main reciprocal agreements, with regards to traffic violations, are the Drivers License Compact (DLC) and Non-Resident Violator Compact (NRVC). There is also the Drivers License Agreement (DLA); however, it doesn't yet have the state membership that the other two compacts currently have.

Drivers License Compact

States that are members of the DLC are required to report traffic ticket convictions received by a motorist back to the state where the driver is licensed. The driver's home state then determines if the traffic offense will be placed on the person's driving record and if any points will be assessed.

Delaware is a member of the DLC.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

Coochie cutter shorts on those two make me want to vomit. *GAG*  

@FairyDusted I wonder how she was able to acquire a license in Delaware.  And she has been pulled over while driving since that time. That information was posted about her citations for driving on the wrong side of the road, parking in private property, driving on at least two occasions with her cell phone in her hand, making an unsafe turn, and a few others. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, LBS said:

The race starts at 5:30 am tomorrow.  I can’t wait to look up her time.  I highly doubt she finishes it.   I can’t believe she hasn’t been humble bragging about training either.  Every runner I know posts about a long run on social media*.   She loves the accolades and would of lapped up the ‘gurl u r amazing.  I cant run a block and u have 3 kids to!’ responses.   She probably signed up on a whim and forgot about it until her race day prep package came in the mail.  Although part of me wishes that Javi signed her up on the sly because of her mean comments about his CrossFit.  

* as a runner who foolishly runs the Chicago marathon every year, I can 200% say that we are the worst humble braggers in the world.  My IG during training is a testament to that! ?

I did a half marathon a few years ago. Yes I trained, and I finsished, but very slowly. It was hard. Slow or not I was proud of myself. And no, I never once posted any mention of doing this on social media. It IS possible. I didn't it for myself, not for attention from others.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BOOgen3 said:

RunDisney doesn’t give you a chance to even finish slowly. Once you miss the timing markers and exceed the maximum pace, the little white truck picks you up and drops you off at the finish. DNF. 

Thanks. 

Now we know Kail didn't do the run. Her ass was picked up by that truck. She is just showing off as usual. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

That doesn't look like Becky to me, unless I'm not seeing the whole photo. But that one to the left of Kail definitely isn't Becky. 

That’s another friend who went. Her name is Sierra I think.  Becky is probably taking the picture. 

20 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Has anyone actually tweeted Kail and let her know we call her the Hulk because of her abuse on her partners not because of her weight? 

I did. Her minions jumped all over me and said Kail is Is NOT an abuser. 

FE577C9D-6319-44C3-A4A6-FDDD03D2616B.jpeg

DAEAFD2B-BDCA-4A92-8F1F-36D54E7A67F0.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

That’s another friend who went. Her name is Sierra I think.  Becky is probably taking the picture. 

I did. Her minions jumped all over me and said Kail is Is NOT an abuser. 

FE577C9D-6319-44C3-A4A6-FDDD03D2616B.jpeg

DAEAFD2B-BDCA-4A92-8F1F-36D54E7A67F0.jpeg

Ohhh, I get it. Thanks, I get confused by the Instagram posts sometimes (feelin' old).

• Love 1