Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

While Kail is bailing out Jenelle, a true criminal, she is putting restraining orders on Jo and Javi while abusing them along with Lux's dad. 

That beige dress Kail is wearing makes her look like a giant python who has just swallowed a cow. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21

Kail, Kail, Kail.

As a fellow blonde/fair white woman around your height and (pre-surgery) size, I have to ask....why the hell did you agree to wear off-white/beige for that photo shoot? No, girl. No. It makes us look bigger and does nothing to bring out our coloring. Not to mention that the material of that dress is too clingy for anyone bigger than a size 4. Oh, and that lipstick shade is going to make the cover look incredibly dated (and very soon, too). Trust me. I was alive when that shade was briefly but incredibly popular twenty years ago. 

The kids look cute. There...I said something nice. 

P.S. Kail, Oprah wasn't lying when she said jewel tones look good on everyone. Jewel tone clothing would have looked nice on you here. Or darker colors for a slimming effect. Also, v-necks are much more flattering than higher-necked shirts for those of us who don't have strong jawlines. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

P.S. Kail, Oprah wasn't lying when she said jewel tones look good on everyone. Jewel tones would be good for book covers. Or darker colors for a slimming effect. Also, v-necks are much more flattering than higher-necked shirts for those of us who don't have strong jawlines. 

V (or scoop) necks are a must if you're chesty too - I'm naturally well endowed and it's amazing what a difference a neckline can make.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Um, when you choose to have three kids, your kids should never go without. 

BUT she gets along well with 2/3 dads! Not just two out of any three fathers in the world (how I read it at first), but two of her own three baby daddies! #GOALS

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Um, when you choose to have three kids, your kids should never go without. 

Right!!  You don’t pat yourself on the back for feeding your kids.  That’s pretty much expected.

And gets along with 2/3 dads- that’s not good enough.  

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Right!!  You don’t pat yourself on the back for feeding your kids.  That’s pretty much expected.

And gets along with 2/3 dads- that’s not good enough.  

True dat. 

If anything, she tolerates 2/3 dads. Taking advantage of them is more like it. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Vandy10 said:

Now Kail's on Twitter talking about homeschooling. She hasn't thought this through, has she? She'd have no time for that awesome TV career she wants or for all that dick. 

She never thinks this through.

I do think that tweet is more about the recent school shooting, though. I think her sentiment is that her kids will be in a safe place. I enjoyed the time my youngest was being tutored at home with a teacher. I knew he was in a safe environment and I had interactions with the teacher. I fear for him now. Sad that my husband and I had to sit there with our high-schooler and go over a plan in the event of an active shooter on campus. Sign of the times. I can understand Kail's feelings. 

@Uncle JUICE welcome back! 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

That's so fucking adolescent. I remember getting upset at my parents when I was a young teen for not giving me credit for the things I was doing right. 

How old is Kailyn? 

That podcast was gross. That dude (Vince Russo) was gross. But no one has to give her ass pats for the things that have worked out. And the fact that she gets along with two out of three of her baby daddies is nothing that she made or worked on. She actively prevented it. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Vandy10 said:

Now Kail's on Twitter talking about homeschooling. She hasn't thought this through, has she? She'd have no time for that awesome TV career she wants or for all that dick. 

Isn't she also on the anti vaccine train? Isaac goes to school but it's a private school, right? Maybe they have different rules about vaccinations? 

• Love 3

Don’t hate me

Im going to say it....

I’m in the minority here but I like Kail. I don’t like a lot of the choices she’s made but something about her makes me enjoy her on the show.

Maybe it’s Isaac and Lincoln who I do enjoy watching makes me have a soft spot for her I don’t know. 

No excuses for some of her choices and things she has said but I just can’t hate her lol.

• Love 6
On 2/18/2018 at 8:16 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

That baby does NOT look like Chris.  Jesus. I'm starting to think it's not his either.

Also @GreatKazu I'm dying!!

I know genetics can mix in strange ways with parents of two different races, but I've said from day one that that baby looks Latino, not black. I would absolutely die if it turned out to be someone else's kid. I'm assuming Chris has taken a paternity test by now, but it doesn't seem like he and Kail have any sort of formal custody/child support order in place, so maybe not. 

• Love 9

Everyone on these TM franchise shows wants a damn medal for doing the basics. I get that compared to Jenelle, Amber Portwood, or Tyler Baltierra's sister Amber's,  

These chicks on these shows who are doing what every other "good parent" in the real world does as the basics of parenting. They're just comparing themselves to some of the other train wrecks of the franchise instead of to the rest of society.  Plus, their social media fans are constantly telling them how amazing they are at being moms. 

These girls are so damn extra because the TM fame has skewed their self-perceptions. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know genetics can mix in strange ways with parents of two different races, but I've said from day one that that baby looks Latino, not black. I would absolutely die if it turned out to be someone else's kid. I'm assuming Chris has taken a paternity test by now, but it doesn't seem like he and Kail have any sort of formal custody/child support order in place, so maybe not. 

Lux looks like a biracial baby with some Latino heritage to me, which would make sense as Chris Lopez has black & Latino heritage.  

I think (judging by the pic up thread of Chris holding Lux) that he's finally becoming a cute little baby!  I love his little smile in that pic and just wanna snuggle him and hear his little baby giggles. He's starting to remind me of how damn cute Lincoln was as an infant and young toddler. Lincoln was quite possibly the cutest baby (besides my own) I've ever seen when he was in his little bear snowsuit back in the day.  Lincoln's stilla cutie.  I don't see Kail or Javi in Lincoln so much, but I really didn't when he was a baby. I think the same with Lux- he's staring to get super cute, but doesn't favor either parent. I do not find Chris attractive (I know others don't, but that's my personal opinion). I don't think Lux looks a lot like him, especially as Lux has gotten cuter as he grew out of some of his infant awkwardness that some babies have.  I think Lux is like Lincoln in that he doesn't (yet) favor his parents much. 

• Love 7

STATE OF DELAWARE VS KAILYN R LOWRY

Filing Date: Friday , February 16th, 2018

Type: JH - DIVISION OF REVENUE JUDGMENT

INITIAL FILING DIVISION OF REVENUE (DOR) SEE IMAGE ATTACHMENT FOR JUDGMENT DETAILS DATE DOCKETED: FEBRUARY 17, 2018 JUDGMENT IS ENTERED AGAINST: KAILYN R LOWRY JUDGMENT AMOUNTS TO BE PAID AS FOLLOWS: TAX IN THE AMOUNT OF PENALTY IN THE AMOUNT OF $5011.05 INTEREST IN THE AMOUNT OF $668.58

Double click the images to enlarge.

COURTK.png

COURTK2.png

COURTK33.png

COURTK3.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, druzy said:

INITIAL FILING DIVISION OF REVENUE (DOR) SEE IMAGE ATTACHMENT FOR JUDGMENT DETAILS DATE DOCKETED: FEBRUARY 17, 2018 JUDGMENT IS ENTERED AGAINST: KAILYN R LOWRY JUDGMENT AMOUNTS TO BE PAID AS FOLLOWS: TAX IN THE AMOUNT OF PENALTY IN THE AMOUNT OF $5011.05 INTEREST IN THE AMOUNT OF $668.58

Double click the images to enlarge.

COURTK.png

COURTK2.png

COURTK33.png

COURTK3.png

Hahaha! Looks like Hulk didn't pay her B&O tax and sales tax for crap she sold. If the Delaware department of revenue is anything like they are in WA, they've hounded her relentlessly and now that they have their judgement, they can levy her bank accounts. I'd pay to see her debit card get declined at Starbucks because her accounts are frozen.

• Love 11

I think Lux looks very much like Chris in his facial features. Skin tone can be all over the place when you have parents that have multiple racial backgrounds. Its very fascinating really.

I once knew this family of five siblings who were all fairly close in age (Catholic family) - I met them when they were adults. Three boys and two girls. It was so interesting to see who had the same shaped nose, jawline, hairline, hair texture, smile, teeth, etc. And then the personalities. You could see who got the dad's personality and who got the mom's, as they were polar opposites of each other. Two of the brothers had nearly identically shaped heads, faces, jaws, and hairlines, but their facial features and hair texture were different.  They didn't look like identical twins, but they looked more similar than many fraternal twins do.  They also had nearly identical patterns in how they gestured with their hands and body movements when they talked.  It was really interesting to see how the various traits mixed and matched through five full siblings like that.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 4
On 2/19/2018 at 10:25 PM, monicageller said:

17 hours ago, druzy said:

Too bad her kids don't have a mom who does her part in contributing to the money that funds services provided by the state of Delaware to residents like Kail & her family through taxes.  Too bad they don't have a mom who models civic responsibility. (We know it's not like Kail couldn't pay her taxes with how she spends money. We also know she knows that she needs to pay the tax man as she and Javi had to make right on what they didn't pay the IRS in the past.  She knows better.)

I guess we should be giving her "credit" for paying the IRS this time around, even though she didn't pay the state.   /s 

• Love 8

Kail, you know how you hate to be called white trash? Not paying bills is not helping your cause.

Someone with a twitter account please send this to her? Pretty please? I'd love to see how she explains this. If it's at the point of a judgment, this has gone way beyond a simple oversight.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Kail, you know how you hate to be called white trash? Not paying bills is not helping your cause.

Someone with a twitter account please send this to her? Pretty please? I'd love to see how she explains this. If it's at the point of a judgment, this has gone way beyond a simple oversight.

Like I said earlier, the department of revenue is worse than a whiny two year old when they're owed money. They are relentless and they spent a lot of time and resources dogging her before finally going to court to get a judgement. My brother in law is an idiot with money and had his own business for several years. I got so sick of him whining about being hounded by the state because he'd collect thousands of dollars in sales tax and spend it instead of putting it away. When you collect sales tax, the sooner you get it through your head that it's not your money, the better. Put it in a savings account so it'll earn a little interest and it'll be there when it's time to pay the tax man.

• Love 9

So Kail is showing her snorkel mask she got for her trip to Hawaii next week with Leah and another friend.  Look at which pair of pants made her Snapchat.  Lolol  Bottom left corner. 

93F944DC-D224-4C8C-B86A-53E144317B77.jpeg

• Love 8