Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

It’s hysterical that she is antivax and injects all sorts of caustic shit into her body.  Who even knows what chemicals are in those ass implants?!!

I thought her ass was injected with the fat from her stomach and other areas? That is so funny just typing out. 

She has ink injected into her body for those hideous tattoos. She had her lips injected.

Kanal puts tons of fast food into her boys' bodies, but she is antivax. 

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I thought her ass was injected with the fat from her stomach and other areas? That is so funny just typing out. 

She has ink injected into her body for those hideous tattoos. She had her lips injected.

That’s what I’ve read before. If I’m wrong I apologize. 

I thought she had the Brazilian Butt Lift, too. Also hadthe fat sucked out of her chins. Haha 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

They mix something else in with the fat. 

I think she has implants too. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

They mix something else in with the fat. 

I think she has implants too. 

Oh god yes, the implants. I forgot about those. 

I didn't know about the mixing of chemicals with the fat. Yikes!

• Love 2

Javi's gonna get carpal tunnel from trying to grab that ass. 

And, yes, Kail's willingness (no, more like INTENTION) to give birth in another country just to get attention and freeze Chris out makes me suspect of how much of a concern she has for children's health. I do think she is probably more concerned than Jenelle, but that's not saying much. With Kail,I do think she loves and cares for her kids (Jenelle flat out isn't capable), but others things always come first. 

• Love 11

If you can prop your booty up while standing next to a table, it’s too big. 

lol

She turned her body and her ass hit that chair. I hope she didn't dent it. 

Kanal has cankles and Fred Flintstone feet. 

Javi's gonna get carpal tunnel from trying to grab that ass. 

There must be a lot of guys (and girls) walking around Dover with carpal tunnel. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

The false eyelashes that stop 2/3 of the way in make her look cross eyed.

Also, her top lip is crooked. Don't tell me you haven't done shit to your face when on the clip show last week  you were saying you just got your lips done and were worried they looked weird.

I got restalyne in my upper lip before my wedding. It was never crooked.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder if she was here in Philly this weekend for the Tattoo Convention. If that is the case, makes me glad I didn't go.

She was/is in NYC filming something at MTV. I tried to take a pic on Snapchat and it passed by too fast. 

Here ya go it’s an aftershow I guess. 

7E2F386C-EE88-4AE9-B55A-62A5CBC08EED.jpeg

AFEF9722-2328-42D3-9AA3-25FA52781598.jpeg

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She was/is in NYC filming something at MTV. I tried to take a pic on Snapchat and it passed by too fast. 

Here ya go it’s an aftershow I guess. 

7E2F386C-EE88-4AE9-B55A-62A5CBC08EED.jpeg

AFEF9722-2328-42D3-9AA3-25FA52781598.jpeg

Oh, I know she tweeted she was going to Philly on Friday so I just assumed it was for the convention. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Oh, I know she tweeted she was going to Philly on Friday so I just assumed it was for the convention. 

I saw that, too. 

Speaking of tattoos, I willingly (ugh) watched her do a live Instagram the other day. (When you have a headache, you’ll do some weird stuff hahahaha) anyway, she mentioned she has had a couple of tattoos removed.  Weird since she thinks they are super amazing. (I say that sarcastically) I was bored and taking one for the team.  I didn’t learn any other interesting info from her.  

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I saw that, too. 

Speaking of tattoos, I willingly (ugh) watched her do a live Instagram the other day. (When you have a headache, you’ll do some weird stuff hahahaha) anyway, she mentioned she has had a couple of tattoos removed.  Weird since she thinks they are super amazing. (I say that sarcastically) I was bored and taking one for the team.  I didn’t learn any other interesting info from her.  

She got rid of the Pride over Pity tattoo and another one:

https://celebrityradar.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/a-kailyn-lowry-exclusive/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
On 2/9/2018 at 7:50 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah- to me Kailyn could get it together emotionally, get in therapy and live a very happy life. She does have redeeming qualities and is capable of regular human emotions. I can see true JOY in her face in some scenes with her sons, her smile reaches her eyes, and I know she does not want to repeat her mom’s mistakes.

Jenelle is just a waste of space. Period. 

I agree. Somewhere under all the pettiness, anger, resentment, and entitlement that is Kail, there's a person with some human emotions/feelings.  (At times that person is hidden deeper than others.) I've been able to cheer and hope for that person hidden in there to come out while watching the show (although this has happened less and less in recent years).

Jenelle is just a narcicstic sociopath (in my totally amateur, non-qualified armchair psychologist opinion). I've never been able to cheer for Jenelle because I've never seen even a spark of anything from her that wasn't just all about Jenelle. I think there is a better person deep inside Kail that *could* come out if Kail really worked on it.  I don't think that about Jenelle.  I don't think there is a better person deep inside of Jenelle. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
On 2/8/2018 at 8:43 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't doubt it. I thought the same thing watching the BTS special...she said she's more hated than Farrah & the only place I've seen that to be true is here.

Hi Kail!!! 

See my above comment. Trust, Jenelle gets way more hate than you do (at least from me). 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

F5C280FF-28E8-45FE-8982-CD10EEBC5BD2.png

Major burn!!!

17 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

That was from 6 years ago. Did she get any removed recently?

Yeah, I know it is from 6 years ago. According to the poster, Kanal mentioned having had tattoos removed. She didn't specifically say she had some removed recently. 

• Love 7
On 2/11/2018 at 5:42 PM, Mkay said:

If you can prop your booty up while standing next to a table, it’s too big. 

34FDB095-B8DE-4E8E-9637-2962B46B0800.jpeg

If your booty is pointy, you shouldn’t have injected things into it to imitate an aesthetic that doesn’t come naturally to you. Her ass is now an actual triangle. WTH.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 13

She’s posting about book signings for her new book.  Someone please ask her if she’s actually going to show up for them this time or leave her fans hanging, like she did before. 

• Love 8
On 2/14/2018 at 11:48 AM, Mkay said:

F5C280FF-28E8-45FE-8982-CD10EEBC5BD2.png

That was major burn. 

People should stop being so grumpy. Nothing wrong with wishing your loved ones pleasantries on a holiday (or just in general), no one is forced to look at someone else’s social media. 

With all of the negativity and violence in the world if the “worst” thing you see is someone else wishing their SO Happy Valentine’s Day count yourself blessed. 

Furthermore Kailyn is a HUGE hypocrite, if Chris gave her anything besides a sperm sample she would share it with the world. Ummmmhmmm. 

• Love 11

Baby Herve Villechaize looks as if he is thinking, "What is that shit?" 

Question about the whole New York Times best seller title. I don't know much about that stuff, but I thought I read somewhere that a NYTBS book is not about the actual number of books sold as much as it is about how many books were ordered from certain book stores. Is this true? 

• Love 7

That's a good question @GreatKazu I always assumed that it was number of books sold; it's interesting that that may not be the case. How does it work? Is it like gold records where you're considered a best seller if there's over a certain amount of books ordered/sold? Or is it based on total number of books ordered/sold? Do the bookstores honestly think that so many people will be interested in reading about Kail?

More questions: Why a love letter to Lux (poor kid being saddled with that name) and not to Isaac and Lincon or to all three boys? How much photoshop was done on that picture? Lux and Isaac look unrecognisable.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, christie said:

That's a good question @GreatKazu I always assumed that it was number of books sold; it's interesting that that may not be the case. How does it work? Is it like gold records where you're considered a best seller if there's over a certain amount of books ordered/sold? Or is it based on total number of books ordered/sold? Do the bookstores honestly think that so many people will be interested in reading about Kail?

More questions: Why a love letter to Lux (poor kid being saddled with that name) and not to Isaac and Lincon or to all three boys? How much photoshop was done on that picture? Lux and Isaac look unrecognisable.

From the title and cover it is a love letter to all three boys. “A letter of love” and all three are on the cover. The redeeming thing about the cover is Lux looking down at his brothers like “whatcha doing?!” That’s adorable!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, christie said:

Oof madon!  That dress is doing her thunder thighs no favors.  Kail needs to learn that clingy, stretchy jersey fabric is not for curvy ladies.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, christie said:

How much photoshop was done on that picture? Lux and Isaac look unrecognisable.

Lux looks paler than Kail.  And his hair is slicked down to remove the slightest bit of frizz/wave.  Are we sure that's actually Lux?  Isaac is bleached out too.  Not the best lighting (looks like it's all coming in from the right side of the photo), and a not-flattering outfit on Kail for that matter as well (as a heavy woman myself, draping is much better than clinging).  

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Lux looks paler than Kail.  And his hair is slicked down to remove the slightest bit of frizz/wave.  Are we sure that's actually Lux?  Isaac is bleached out too.  Not the best lighting (looks like it's all coming in from the right side of the photo), and a not-flattering outfit on Kail for that matter as well (as a heavy woman myself, draping is much better than clinging).  

Thanks for pointing that out. The whole image is white-washed. 

The only dark part of that image is what you can't see - Kanal's black heart. 

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Baby Lo, Lux, Lux Russell, Russ, Lil Chris...why not just call him what he truly is? "Pawn". Chris is trash. "Natural" not only means not having to blast it on social media, but maybe not throwing indirect "shade" at the boy's mother too. Fucking ass. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
And fuck him for making me sound like a Kail defender!
  • Love 11
Just now, christie said:

Is that all? That's nothing. 

I read that A and B List celebrities go on talk shows and give the audience a free copy of their book which improves their book sales. However, since Kanal is a ZZ list celebrity I agree with @ BOOGEN3, the books are purchased by Kanal's sycophants.

• Love 5