Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The TM3 cast member who actually went on to college, graduated and is now working. She was the first TM to graduate from college. Unlike these yahoos like Kanal who claim to have graduated. Even if Kanal did graduate (receipt?), she was not the first. 

Oh yea! It just didn’t click with me. We tried reminding her on twitter but she ignored it and her followers said “So, no one remembers her.”  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Oh yea! It just didn’t click with me. We tried reminding her on twitter but she ignored it and her followers said “So, no one remembers her.”  

"So, no one remembers her.", um, that doesn't make the fact that she was and will always be THE FIRST untrue. These girlses leg humpers are a special kind of stupid.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, OtterReality said:

"So, no one remembers her.", um, that doesn't make the fact that she was and will always be THE FIRST untrue. These girlses leg humpers are a special kind of stupid.

I guess Katie should have let two more dudes knock her up, cause endless drama with them, go on five trillion vacations a year, and never take off a pair of tight, ripped, black jeans. THEN maybe people would remember her and her school performance. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Whoever she has doing her makeup lately, it’s bad.  I can’t exactly tell what it is but it’s not a good look. At all.

It's the eyes. Too heavy on the eyes. Kail has small eyes and big, plumped up cheeks. She needs makeup that will open up her eyes. Putting all that heavy crap on them just makes them look smaller and squinty.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

We don’t want that.  Gross.  

2 pictures here.  Click arrow on the right.  Still feel like something is off. 

Her cheekbones are more prominent so I think she got filler in her cheeks.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't know why young women in their 20's destroy their faces with fillers and botox. It makes them look older and in some cases scary. 

Not only that, look at all that make-up Kanal has on her face. My god. It looks as if she has at least five layers of crap on her face. 

• Love 5

That pic above looks like that one that was circulating a few years back of Renee Zellweger after she disappeared for a few years and came back with a new face.

Also, Kail, why are you wearing foundation that doesn't match your skin tone?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

She’s so scary looking and the worst part is she isn’t even 30 yet

She has Fire Marshall Bill teeth, the mind of a 12 year old, the body of a 50 year old mammal, and her lady parts have seen more action than all of Jean-Claude Van Damme movies. 

• Love 12

From the comments:

mom_of_3princesand_1princess Looks like you took your facial features off and drew them on. Not cute.

lia.martucci@chel_tucci those big fake horse teeth are so weird...

arwen.sunshine Something looks off?!?!

creativenathaly1 Fake teeth!! You was looking so good with out the teeth...

justa_little_lady@josiefrias14 no it's surgery. The other teen mom's posted her story about it how she backed out at first then went and got it all done

ambyrlin81 You were so pretty before..it looks like your face is frozen. There's nothing natural anymore...I don't know how to describe it.

pawg0902 I'm sorry but those teeth ain't doing nothing for ya. Everything on ya is fake and it's pathetic you felt the need to do that to make yourself feel beautiful. You used to be my favorite teen mom.

Edited by MissMel
fixed a missing comment
  • Love 9

Does anyone think she had her nose tweaked? I Googled many images of her from a few years ago and compared it to this recent photo. It appears the tip may have been turned down a bit, not sure of the actual term as I am not a plastic surgeon. The second photo is when she was pregnant with Lincoln. 

The current photo shows something wonky as far as her fillers. Her right cheek looks fuller than the left cheek. Her mouth is looking jokerish. It also appears a bit crooked as if there is some nerve thing going on there. Look at her upper lip. The right side (her left) goes up a bit more than the left side. Her mouth seems frozen on the right (her left side) as if she can't get her smile to go back further like the other side. 

kail nose 2.jpg

kail nose.jpg

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Does anyone think she had her nose tweaked? I Googled many images of her from a few years ago and compared it to this recent photo. It appears the tip may have been turned down a bit, not sure of the actual term as I am not a plastic surgeon. The second photo is when she was pregnant with Lincoln. 

The current photo shows something wonky as far as her fillers. Her right cheek looks fuller than the left cheek. Her mouth is looking jokerish. It also appears a bit crooked as if there is some nerve thing going on there. Look at her upper lip. The right side (her left) goes up a bit more than the left side. Her mouth seems frozen on the right (her left side) as if she can't get her smile to go back further like the other side. 

kail nose 2.jpg

kail nose.jpg

I noticed her nose looked different too. There is something called a non surgical nose job that she probably got.

I think her face is all wonky because she received free injections from a subpar doctor which produced unsymmetrical results.

Non surgical nose job:

NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB

Non-surgical nose job (non-surgical rhinoplasty) is performed using injectable fillers and botulinum toxin to restore a more symmetric look to your nose. Controlled and precise injections can make the nose look more proportional and smaller in the facial frame. The results are instantaneous and there is essentially no recovery, unlike surgery. The most common filler used is Radiesse®, which is made up of calcium hydroxyl appetite crystals that are very similar to the mineral found in the bones of the nose. It is also ideal because it lasts twice as long as most other fillers (hyaluronic acids such as Restylane, Juvederm that we have available, approximately 1 year. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Right. YOU haven't touched your face. Someone ELSE has touched your face. And you paid money to look like THAT! I see how she mentions Botox, not fillers. Oh oh, a laughing emoji. She is mad! lol 

2 hours ago, druzy said:

I think she's really talking about the comments on PTV.

34 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't doubt it. I thought the same thing watching the BTS special...she said she's more hated than Farrah & the only place I've seen that to be true is here.

You ladies have hit the mark. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't doubt it. I thought the same thing watching the BTS special...she said she's more hated than Farrah & the only place I've seen that to be true is here.

My first thought when I heard that was, I guess she didn't take a look at the Jenelle thread. 

• Love 9

SHe claims to have only gotten Botox only once two yrs ago in her lips.  BULL She did that crap more than once. Her top lip didn’t was inflated and unable to move many times. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Right. YOU haven't touched your face. Someone ELSE has touched your face. And you paid money to look like THAT! I see how she mentions Botox, not fillers. Oh oh, a laughing emoji. She is mad! lol 

You are so correct.  Just watched an Instagram live on Kail’s account. She was pissed. Her words exactly.  After about 20 F bombs she took a makeup remover wipe and took the make up off to somehow prove she had no surgery.  She changed makeup artist this time (that’s my opinion because I didn’t recognize her name)  and she didn’t do a good job, at all. It was caked on horribly and Kail claims the makeup artist just contoured her nose.   Kail said she was pissed odd and everyone needs to get the F off her page.  F this, that, everything. Disgusting.  I get some people talk that way. I’m not easily offended.  But when she is trying to rep a company or, I don’t know, her a real job someday, why would you speak that way for the world to see? I’m no goody goody by any means. I can laugh at dirty jokes and make some too. I don’t cuss in my home around my kid.  I don’t cuss in front of my mother. But it just goes along with her disgusting personality and it’s so unattractive. Especially when the person is unattractive on the inside. I have a friend who drops the F bomb in every other sentence. But that’s her from day one.  She is my most real, sincere, tell it like it is friend, but she also has a good heart, a good soul.  Kail does not.  

4BB55C26-CDCB-461B-B24C-725243BA5E12.png

Edited by Mkay
Rambling out of tiredness.
  • Love 10

She wore makeup for ONCE in her life??? WTF? She’s been posting selfies with makeup applied with a damn trowel for the last 2 years now.  It is far less common to see her without makeup than with it.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, rafibomb said:

My first thought when I heard that was, I guess she didn't take a look at the Jenelle thread.

It's not surprising considering what narcissists these bitches are, but I'm sure she has seen it now since she had "Twitter beef" with Jenelle earlier this week. "Oooh, my name is probably popping up over there too! Me me me! Yay me!". 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

It's not surprising considering what narcissists these bitches are, but I'm sure she has seen it now since she had "Twitter beef" with Jenelle earlier this week. "Oooh, my name is probably popping up over there too! Me me me! Yay me!". 

I mean, Kail gets raked over the coals here, no doubt. But people literally hate Jenelle, in a "wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire" sort of way. 

I guess that's the difference between an irredeemably flawed reality famewhore who at least loves her kids, and one who doesn't. 

• Love 11
On 2/8/2018 at 6:53 AM, Mkay said:

Whoever she has doing her makeup lately, it’s bad.  I can’t exactly tell what it is but it’s not a good look. At all.  

2CF226CB-1B93-472C-A59A-29BD729F34E9.jpeg

Jesus God!!!! In the future please post a giant, bolded "CAUTION" warning in the largest font this website offers, because Kail's bloated face and chiclet teeth literally made me reel back from my computer screen. 

I'm sending you the bill for my PTSD treatment.  :)

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I mean, Kail gets raked over the coals here, no doubt. But people literally hate Jenelle, in a "wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire" sort of way. 

I guess that's the difference between an irredeemably flawed reality famewhore who at least loves her kids, and one who doesn't. 

Yeah- to me Kailyn could get it together emotionally, get in therapy and live a very happy life. She does have redeeming qualities and is capable of regular human emotions. I can see true JOY in her face in some scenes with her sons, her smile reaches her eyes, and I know she does not want to repeat her mom’s mistakes.

Jenelle is just a waste of space. Period. 

• Love 11

As much as I dislike Kail,  if one of the boys required medical treatment, she wouldn't hesitate to follow through with obtaining it no matter how it comes across on social media or if one of their father's was against it due to ignorance. Now,  on the other hand, Jenelle would..well...we know what she would do.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jesus God!!!! In the future please post a giant, bolded "CAUTION" warning in the largest font this website offers, because Kail's bloated face and chiclet teeth literally made me reel back from my computer screen. 

I'm sending you the bill for my PTSD treatment.  :)

Yeah, I was gonna say this thread is becoming a bit jarring, having to scroll through all these Kail pics.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

As much as I dislike Kail,  if one of the boys required medical treatment, she wouldn't hesitate to follow through with obtaining it no matter how it comes across on social media or if one of their father's was against it due to ignorance. Now,  on the other hand, Jenelle would..well...we know what she would do.

I dunno though.  Don’t want to get in a debate about it here but Kail is anti-vax.  She probably has limits that she wouldn’t let the dr’s do. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I dunno though.  Don’t want to get in a debate about it here but Kail is anti-vax.  She probably has limits that she wouldn’t let the dr’s do. 

I thought the same thing. I know people don't vaccinate their kids for valid reasons and I would never shame a parent for really educating themselves on that issue. But this is Kail. She jumps on bandwagons as quickly as she jumps on dicks:  http://www.wetpaint.com/says-she-wont-vaccinate-sons-805420/

Kail was ready to give birth in another country by any means necessary. She even sat in the hot sun until she was burned while pregnant. 

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, ghoulina said:

anyone want to take one for the team and click that link? 

Kail deleted the photo. 

• Love 6