Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I can't eat Papa Johns any more after a crazy delivery driver almost ran over my kids and pregnant sister and then cursed me out like a maniac for taking down his license plate number.....and the the manager protected him.....and there were virtually no viable channels for complaining to anyone higher up. 

But I REALLY digress. Kail is on Pinterest so fucking much, she has ample opportunity to find some easy, healthy recipes. You don't have to go all quinoa and kale. But baking vs. frying, including a nice salad, etc. wouldn't hurt. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7

Yeah, I don't think anyone's looking at Papa Johns leadership team as a paragon or morality or personal responsibility. And when they came under fire last fall for a number of social issues, 9 out of 10 comments on each news article was some derivative of "their pizza sucks anyways". But I love their pizza. Despite the fact they we live only 7 miles away from them, they won't deliver to our neighborhood (they'll go out 20 miles south but won't go more than 5 miles north, bastards) and their store is located in a super busy retail strip center that is a nightmare to get in and out of any of their parking spots, so I don't get their pizza much either.

And yeah, back to topic- Kail has no excuses for eating poorly. Hell, buy some raw chicken thighs at the grocery store, along with some squash and asparagus, throw it all on a cookie sheet and bake it for however long you're supposed to bake chicken. It's really easy and it's a good meal. Or buy those ready made grilled chicken strips and throw on a salad. Or fry up the (non breaded) chicken in a (little) bit of oil, add some fajita seasoning, and add bell peppers. It takes like 10 minutes to prepare. Believe me, I am about as untalented at cooking as it gets, and allrecipes.com has some super easy ideas that don't involve obscure spices and herbs and other weird ingredients that cost a fortune and are useless for any other dish.

• Love 11
(edited)
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Is she serious with that recipe nonsense? Every time I've seen her and the kids eating on the show, they're picking food out of foil take-out containers. 

One of her "recipes"

kail eating pizza twists recipe.jpg

That is horrible @ghoulina.  I can't blame you for not wanting to deal with the company after that! I am sure the owner of the company would be upset to hear that management didn't handle that situation the proper way.

No excuse whatsoever for Kail to eat the way she does, however, she is lazy. Plain and simple. She isn't going to do more than she has to when it comes to making meals for her boys. She wants to order in food or eat out. To hell with how terrible that is for the boys and their overall health. It is one thing to maybe have hot dog night or Mom's night off and ordering in food, something I did when my children were young. But I was at least offering up home-made dinner that consisted of at least a serving of vegetables. Basically, eating out or ordering in was the treat of the week, not the main course every fucking night.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11

Even if you're lazy, there are good options. There are healthier frozen foods or fast foods. I know that's not saying much, but any shift in a healthier direction would help. She could pick up Panera Bread instead of Carl's Jr. And with her money, she could afford one of those meal delivery systems. You guys are all right - she's blessed to be able to afford a lot of the help most of us don't have in our lives. It's her own fault if she squanders that. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

And when they came under fire last fall for a number of social issues, 9 out of 10 comments on each news article was some derivative of "their pizza sucks anyways". But I love their pizza. Despite the fact they we live only 7 miles away from them, they won't deliver to our neighborhood (they'll go out 20 miles south but won't go more than 5 miles north, bastards)

I have the same issue with them AND Pizza Hut. Domino's is the only one of the big 3 pizza chains that will deliver to my location (and I'm not in a rural area by any means).

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Even if you're lazy, there are good options. There are healthier frozen foods or fast foods. I know that's not saying much, but any shift in a healthier direction would help. She could pick up Panera Bread instead of Carl's Jr. And with her money, she could afford one of those meal delivery systems. You guys are all right - she's blessed to be able to afford a lot of the help most of us don't have in our lives. It's her own fault if she squanders that. 

I remember my doctor telling me to avoid frozen dinners (the "healthy" ones) when I asked her about losing ten pounds. She mentioned they are highly processed foods which should be avoided. The healthier choices are canned tuna or frozen veggies. I think Kail said she wasn't a big veggie eater.

I know there are the wraps that seem to be popular or having lettuce wrap a chicken sandwich instead of bread. But honestly, I don't see Kail even going that route. She likes her fast food and her ranch dressing. She is like Cate - they are lazy and they are accustomed to a certain taste that comes from eating the crap they do. When Cate was shown cooking breakfasts at various times throughout the show, it was pounds of bacon along with eggs, potatoes and toast. Nothing wrong with that once in a while, but I am sure it is more than once a week.

Kail is soooooo lazy (sounding like a mama joke) she loses weight by going to see Dr. Miami. She can't even bother to put money into someone who can teach her to eat healthier and have a trainer come by to assist her.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I have the same issue with them AND Pizza Hut. Domino's is the only one of the big 3 pizza chains that will deliver to my location (and I'm not in a rural area by any means).

Haha, there's a Domino's within walking distance to our house. Before I moved in, husband and his brother ordered from there so much that they sent husband Christmas cards. They've gone downhill though in the last few years, sometimes the crust is so soggy you have to eat with a fork because if you hold up at the crust, the point of the pizza won't stay flat.

• Love 4

Someone needs to tell her that Pinterest isn't just for over-decorating your house or planning a tacky ass wedding.  There are thousands of healthy, easy and tasty recipes on there she could make to help her lose weight.  I know  I've gotten many great meal prep and clean eating recipes from there.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I remember my doctor telling me to avoid frozen dinners (the "healthy" ones) when I asked her about losing ten pounds. She mentioned they are highly processed foods which should be avoided. The healthier choices are canned tuna or frozen veggies. I think Kail said she wasn't a big veggie eater.

Oh yea, frozen foods aren't ideal, but for as lazy as Kail is - I just meant she could try a Lean Cuisine instead of a Hot Pocket. Baby steps. HA!

• Love 9
On 1/30/2018 at 12:36 AM, BitterApple said:

Is she serious with that recipe nonsense? Every time I've seen her and the kids eating on the show, they're picking food out of foil take-out containers. 

Is "dip delivery pizza into Ranch dressing" a "recipe"?  
If so, I need a blog with "recipes." 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7

I'll give Javi this one.  At least it sounds good.

Riiiight.  Blame the child for wanting to call "the baby" by his middle name.  These poor boys.  They have no identity that just belongs to them.  They'll answer to anything because their mother can't be bothered to pick a name so any name will do. It can always be changed again.  It's just a name.  Who cares anyway?

• Love 17

I knew he would eventually go by Russell, but I thought it would be waaaay later in life, like middle school, because controlling Kail would always want everything HER WAY. I definitely imagined him changing to Russell when his preteen buddies pointed out that Lux is a non-name, and a girl's name at best. I'm amazed it's happening before his first birthday, but at least Kail can manage to pull it off without having to admit she made a mistake!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I'll give Javi this one.  At least it sounds good.

Riiiight.  Blame the child for wanting to call "the baby" by his middle name.  These poor boys.  They have no identity that just belongs to them.  They'll answer to anything because their mother can't be bothered to pick a name so any name will do. It can always be changed again.  It's just a name.  Who cares anyway?

I look at it like this; even a four year realizes Lux is a stupid name to  give a child.  Lol

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 18
53 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I look at it as this; even a four year realizes Lux is a stupid name to  give a child.  Lol

I imagine Kanal had enough of Lincoln saying how his little brother's name rhymes with "duck" "sucks" and "fuck". Yes, I believe Lincoln says the "F" word because of how he hears his mother saying it. 

• Love 12

Yea, I'm thinking Kail herself likely realized what a stupid name it was, but she's too prideful to ever admit that. So she's going to blame it on Lincoln. Hey, this is the same kid that suddenly decided to start going by HIS middle name, remember? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

We really don't know how often he sees his child. I sure as heck won't take Kanal's word for it. 

Good thing, because Kail's word changes on a dime. Once minute he's the bestest co-parent ever, and the next minute he's a deadbeat. Same with her last two exes.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

She wants to go on an international book tour- bless her little heart.

Is she not going to show up like the last book tour and just leave her fans waiting?

• Love 6

Yeah, hopefully Kail checks her kids' soccer schedules ahead of time this year.

I do wonder if heightened security will mean all fans who wear hoodies have to submit to an under the hoodie check, lest people be wearing "puta" tshirts in time for a quick snap.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:
6 hours ago, druzy said:

She wants to go on an international book tour- bless her little heart.

How about North Korea, Kanal? 

On Hatter Nation someone posted a screenshot of someone's response - "China you don't have an asian baby yet". 

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Who told her this hair/makeup looked good.  Not a good look for her at all. 

8881C0FB-4FC6-457C-89E1-D3A6CD6F6FAD.jpeg

No!!! Just no!

ive never been a fan of the glam look in athletic wear but this isn’t even glam, she looks like a mannequin...

• Love 9
13 hours ago, druzy said:

They are talking about Jenelle. 

Interesting reading on that thread. A girl says she went to the same diploma mill as Jenelle and has the same certificate. She has no criminal record and passed her state exam and no one will hire her because of the school's reputation for giving certificates just for showing  up for class. She also says the school lost it's accreditation.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Who is Katie?

The TM3 cast member who actually went on to college, graduated and is now working. She was the first TM to graduate from college. Unlike these yahoos like Kanal who claim to have graduated. Even if Kanal did graduate (receipt?), she was not the first. 

• Love 10