Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m wondering if it’s Delaware or somewhere else.  Maybe soon we can check the tax records and see. 

She is so manipulative it wouldn't surprise me if she moved out of Delaware. Joe and Javi would bring her to court but I think Lopez is giving up parental rights since she is changing Sud's last name.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Why would she change his last name from Lopez to Lowery and why would Chris let her? I mean that is his name and his son, right?

She gave him that last name as a last ditch effort to lure Chris into her web. When he didn't bite, this became part of her "revenge". I have to say though, if Chris IS going to have minimal involvement (which I have no idea what their arrangement is, just saying IF), then Lux should have Kail's last name, just like Aubree should have had Chelsea's. 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Why would she change his last name from Lopez to Lowery and why would Chris let her? I mean that is his name and his son, right?

She petitioned the Court in November 2017. I posted it earlier, I think it is on the prior page. I don't think he responded.

• Love 2

Just thinking back to my high school spanish, llamame means call me (I think). Conyo is a curse word and can be used different ways, the most popular one being fuck. Also used for shit, damn and the ever popular c***. I got that from my Colombian coworker :) 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, druzy said:

She is so manipulative it wouldn't surprise me if she moved out of Delaware. Joe and Javi would bring her to court but I think Lopez is giving up parental rights since she is changing Sud's last name.

4 hours ago, druzy said:

She petitioned the Court in November 2017. I posted it earlier, I think it is on the prior page. I don't think he responded.

4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Seems strange that lux was with his dad for his graduation,which was after this name change petition.   

I thought she wanted to hyphenate to Lowry-Lopez?  Or maybe that's all he would agree with?  Poor kid.  She'll be changing his name more than she switches Lincoln's.  

• Love 5

Yikes. Look, I'm kinda chunky, love donuts and am currently rocking a messy bun, but I'll be damned if I'd but a photo like that on my social media and I have maybe .1% of the followers she does.

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, Marley said:

Single mom x3? Lmao is that supposed to be an accomplishment. Barely a single mom too since Javi and Jo are pretty involved in their kids lives.

I guess "single mom of three kids by three baby daddies before the age of 25" wouldn't fit in the header.

• Love 22
On 1/26/2018 at 12:56 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wish I had money for plastic surgery and to put a down payment on a house.

In a few years, she won't have any of this.  Once they pull the plug on the show, she will not have a downpayment for anything.  She is not going anywhere in life.  I could feel some sadness that I don't have a job like hers, raking in money for doing nothing, but then I remember that I have a good job that will actually take me places, and I will make more money in 5 years.  Her job and money is not stable, and she has zero prospects for work once this shit-show is cancelled, so in 5 years she won't have anything but maybe a house if she pays it off.  I don't have to worry about a tv station pulling the plug on my life.

• Love 14

For the first time, I tried to listen to her podcast where Javi was the guest...omg the girl is just so disagreeable.  She talks over everyone, doesn't listen to anyone's opinion, and gave him nothing but static the entire time...asking him questions & then shutting down his answers.  And, yes, I know some couples & friends have relationships where they "bust eachother's balls" all the time, but I'm never listening to that again, it was just much too annoying.

• Love 12
On 1/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, druzy said:

Has anyone seen Kannal's new Twitter picture?

joke.png

Of course she doesn’t mention Teen Mom in her profile, you know, the only reason she has money and is ‘famous’. But that wouldn’t fit into her “successful hustler who did it all on my own” aesthetic.

• Love 11
On 12/26/2017 at 5:45 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

He's such a cute kid...that is such a creepy looking thing. 

Some of the artist's stuff is good.  This isn't one of them.  I'll bet she paid a fortune, too.

https://ink361.com/app/users/ig-39046451/ravidros/photos

This I like:

ph

I'm new here, so hi! but I had to respond to this.  Is anybody else a recovering Toddlers and Tiaras addict?  This is exactly like one of those hyper-touched-up photos those little girls had.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, teapot said:

For the first time, I tried to listen to her podcast where Javi was the guest...omg the girl is just so disagreeable.  She talks over everyone, doesn't listen to anyone's opinion, and gave him nothing but static the entire time...asking him questions & then shutting down his answers.  And, yes, I know some couples & friends have relationships where they "bust eachother's balls" all the time, but I'm never listening to that again, it was just much too annoying.

Thank you for taking one for the team.

I imagined that was the exact way Kanal is on her podcast. She has no communication skills. She always has to be right. She does not believe others have an opinion or a viewpoint.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, teapot said:

Thank you for taking one for the team. I refuse to listen so I’ll ttake your word for it. Just as annoying as she is in the show, then. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Stop pretending like you are perfect and people will stop trying to show you that you are not!  Stop being a braggart, and be truthful - people will be kinder.  Stop being a show-off!  

No one likes a show-off, of course people will tear down a show-off.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I'm new here, so hi! but I had to respond to this.  Is anybody else a recovering Toddlers and Tiaras addict?  This is exactly like one of those hyper-touched-up photos those little girls had.

Welcome!   Fellow T&T addict suffering withdrawal from those terrible toddlers and their pageant moms.

• Love 4

I kind of feel for Kail as far as people attacking her weight.

But you know how you can combat that, Kail? Don't brag about your vacations to beach destinations then be upset when pictures of you on the (public) beach on said vacation are published (without your world class photo-shopping and camera angles). 

• Love 16

Bitch you have enough money to have hired a personal trainer years ago. But you are a lazy bum who hasn’t had to ever work for anything so you paid for surgeries instead. No one wants to hear a sob story of someone who is very much capable of helping themselves but chooses not to. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I kind of feel for Kail as far as people attacking her weight.

But you know how you can combat that, Kail? Don't brag about your vacations to beach destinations then be upset when pictures of you on the (public) beach on said vacation are published (without your world class photo-shopping and camera angles). 

or just dress to your body type.  If I get up on the beach (unless I go in the water, of course, in which case, oh well, it's what you do!) I'll throw on my cover-up or at least a sarong...ain't no one needs to see anything flappin' in the breeze!!!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

Wah, wah, wah, Kail. Welcome to having an adult metabolism and putting every single bit of your life out there for the world to see. 

And maybe if she wasn't always so critical of others' looks (Jo's sweatpants, some girl's "nappy" hair), karma wouldn't be such a raging bitch. 

1 hour ago, teapot said:

or just dress to your body type.  If I get up on the beach (unless I go in the water, of course, in which case, oh well, it's what you do!) I'll throw on my cover-up or at least a sarong...ain't no one needs to see anything flappin' in the breeze!!!

Right. She insists on dressing like a skinny 20-year-old. I'm 38. I've had 3 kids. I got wiggles and jiggles. I flaunt my features and hide my flaws. Kail is too delusional to try and suss out what hers are. 

• Love 15

I can read & write books, study for a test and pass, teach my kids manners. But i can’t tell myself to pick a fucking salad over a burger and then wonder why i struggle in the gym. Hate myself for it. Then come online & hear it from everyone else too

First off, "write" books? Sure Jan. If you mean tell some shit to a ghostwriter with a degree in English who can actually string together grammatically correct sentences in the form of a memoir, then sure, you can "write" books, the same way Ashlee Simpson "wrote" her own songs.

As far as reading books, passing tests, and teaching your kids manners....um, not to shit all over you, but those aren't like, super obscure accomplishments. Anyone who has made it to a 3rd grade level has likely read a book or passed a test. And while teaching kids manners isn't as easy or performed as early as third grade, it is something parents should be expected to do.

I am sorry her feelings were hurt over those pictures. I'd be devastated if someone posted a bathing suit picture of me highlighting my muffin top and cellulite. But Kail desperately wants the D list fame and this is a pitfall of that. She can't have it both ways.

• Love 19

I just have a hard time feeling sorry for Kail because she literally has all the time in the world to get fit! I would LOVE to not have to work, and be able to cook exactly what I wanted from scratch every day, and have lots of time to work out, but I don't. I have to come home from working all day on my feet and fix a healthy dinner, and then usually exercise after that! It totally sucks! Kail has all day, though, and just orders pizzas. I would be the healthiest person ever with that kind of time!

• Love 12
(edited)

No sympathy for you, Kail. You reap what you sow with how you eat. Having a pity party? It sure doesn't feel good to have people criticize your looks, does it? I am sure the girl whose nappy hair was so offensive to you, felt that way when you criticized her for her natural and beautiful hair, unlike yours which is half extensions. I am sure when you were sitting there cheering on Catelynn as she called out Farrah as a "fucking hoe-bag" you sure were not thinking about the criticism Farrah felt. You fully deserve every single bit of criticism that slaps you in your ugly face. 

Pictures can tell a story better than any words. Below one of the images is from Kail's blog. She mentions finding some recipes on Pinterest which is sometimes better than ordering out all the time. Then, one of her fave recipes is listed - Pizza Twists.

The second image shows her eating french fries and drinking alcoholic beverages while recuperating from her plastic surgery in Miami. You know, the surgery to suck out the fat from her body. The rest (some from her Twitter) show why she is back to being overweight:

kail blog eating ordering out all the time.jpg

kail eating 1.jpg

kail eating tweet 2.jpg

Kail lowry eating starbucks tweet 3.jpg

kail eating starbucks tweet 2.jpg

kail eating 4 tweet.jpg

kail eating 2.jpg

kail eating pizza.jpg

kail eating pizza ranch.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

That pizza looks good. Call me a philistine, but I LOVE Papa Johns.

And @BitterApple- the screenshot cuts off before she gets to her recipes, but it probably only consists of the phone numbers to the various places near her house that do delivery. Although we DO know she buys Hamburger Helper. Gross.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

That pizza looks good. Call me a philistine, but I LOVE Papa Johns.

Omg me too. That garlic sauce! Yummmmmm. We hardly ever get it though; its so much more expensive than other places.

Anyway, Kail is still young. If she's overweight now just wait. The worst is yet to come.

• Love 6