Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I can see Kail pulling an Amber and refusing to slighty acknowledge Vee and the new baby. She's enough of an asshole to not get put of the car and say hello on the first day of school.

Because in my mind the new baby will go to the same school as Isaac and Lincoln and Kail will run into them at every PTA meeting, bake sale and recital.

• Love 4

I have a strange soft spot for Kali. Well, soft spot is maybe over selling it since that implies I like her, I guess it's more that I feel for her at times. I think she doesn't always get what it is that she does or how her attitude makes people hate her. I really don't think she hears it all the time and I really don't think she gets the concept of people thinking she a bitch because she acts...well bitchy. I have a friend who's wife is like a nice version of Kali. Now this gal is actually a nice person, but do to being raised by a crazy grifter mom she literally had to teach herself to be courteous and respectful of others as an adult. I'm talking about stuff like once she asked me why I hang the clothes I try on in a dressing room after I'm done. I said just because I don't want to make the sales persons job harder because, you know, I've had jobs like that and they're hard. This was met with a blank stare and a "I should try to do that." Her mom just taught her to take advantage of people and even though she doesn't want to be like that she has to work on it in big things (like not running up debt and trying to file for bankruptcy every couple of years) to small things (like purposely trying to use expired coupons). I see that in Kali too. She just makes these assumptions about how everyone's an asshole so it's ok for her to do it too. It's like she's the young version of the old lady who stuffs everything on the table in her purse and talks about how they want you to steal the rolls, that's why the charge so much.

• Love 10

She's the young version of the old lady who stuffs everything on the table in her purse and talks about how they want you to steal the rolls, that's why the charge so much.

This is awesome. Perfect description!

• Love 2

I can see Kail pulling an Amber and refusing to slighty acknowledge Vee and the new baby. She's enough of an asshole to not get put of the car and say hello on the first day of school.

Because in my mind the new baby will go to the same school as Isaac and Lincoln and Kail will run into them at every PTA meeting, bake sale and recital.

It's pretty logical, assuming that they all stay put for the next 5ish years. Lincoln is only a couple of years older than Baby Rivera, so it's likely that they'll be involved in a lot of the same things.

Also, can anyone else see Kail having a look-how-great-my-marriage-is-I'm-totally-over-my-ex baby sometime soon? She could use it to show how great she and Javi are doing, coupled with stealing Jo and Vee's thunder. That, and she could take time off from school. Just ask Maci.

• Love 4

How can you not acknowledge her child's siblings? What's going to happen for weddings, parties, graduations? Nobody is telling this chick to raise another kid. I really hope Jo and Vee rubs it all in her in her face and Issac has a relationship with his sibling like he has with Lincoln

• Love 6

How can you not acknowledge her child's siblings? What's going to happen for weddings, parties, graduations? Nobody is telling this chick to raise another kid. I really hope Jo and Vee rubs it all in her in her face and Issac has a relationship with his sibling like he has with Lincoln

Another poster once brought up how furious it must make Kail that Isaac and Lincoln have different last names, but Isaac will have the same surname as Jo's new baby (presumably). I, for one, hope Jo goes on and on about the Rivera genes, and the Rivera family name.

• Love 2

Eh, I'm not going to hate on Kalie for this. I think her attitude stinks and she should get over it, but she has no control over Joe and Vee's kids. Even if she wanted to, it's not her place to make sure Issac has a relationship with them. That's on Joe and Vee, just like its Kalie's responsibility, not Joe's,lto make sure Issac and Lincoln are close. My sister loves her stepson (as do I) and she would do anything for him, but I'm not 100% sure she's met his younger sister. It's not her call.

• Love 1

Eh, I'm not going to hate on Kalie for this. I think her attitude stinks and she should get over it, but she has no control over Joe and Vee's kids. Even if she wanted to, it's not her place to make sure Issac has a relationship with them. That's on Joe and Vee, just like its Kalie's responsibility, not Joe's,lto make sure Issac and Lincoln are close. My sister loves her stepson (as do I) and she would do anything for him, but I'm not 100% sure she's met his younger sister. It's not her call.

The thing is I could totally see kali manipulating Issac. Who do you like better? Do you love being with your other sibling? It's not Kalis job to form the relationship but I can see her interfering with Issac

• Love 6

The thing is I could totally see kali manipulating Issac. Who do you like better? Do you love being with your other sibling? It's not Kalis job to form the relationship but I can see her interfering with Issac

Oh I agree. I could absolutely see Kali subjecting Issac to a never ending game of "which family do you love more?" I'm just saying that I'm not going to put the responsibility on Kalie to make sure Issac is close to Joe and Vee's kids, because it's not hers. Edited by FozzyBear

I think about weird stuff when my insomnia is raging at 3 am. I was thinking about this last night...

Could you imagine Kail's reaction if Vee did the things with Isaac that Javi does? Javi calls Isaac his son all the time.

If Vee referred to Isaac as her son and posted pictures of the two of them together all the time she would come unglued. She would be raging and threatening to go to court.

I really can't stand this asshole. I agree that she's a shitty mom. I used to think I hated Jenelle more than Kail but the more I watch the more I realize that I hate Kail more than any of them.

• Love 14

I have a strange soft spot for Kali. Well, soft spot is maybe over selling it since that implies I like her, I guess it's more that I feel for her at times. I think she doesn't always get what it is that she does or how her attitude makes people hate her. I really don't think she hears it all the time and I really don't think she gets the concept of people thinking she a bitch because she acts...well bitchy. I have a friend who's wife is like a nice version of Kali. Now this gal is actually a nice person, but do to being raised by a crazy grifter mom she literally had to teach herself to be courteous and respectful of others as an adult. I'm talking about stuff like once she asked me why I hang the clothes I try on in a dressing room after I'm done. I said just because I don't want to make the sales persons job harder because, you know, I've had jobs like that and they're hard. This was met with a blank stare and a "I should try to do that." Her mom just taught her to take advantage of people and even though she doesn't want to be like that she has to work on it in big things (like not running up debt and trying to file for bankruptcy every couple of years) to small things (like purposely trying to use expired coupons). I see that in Kali too. She just makes these assumptions about how everyone's an asshole so it's ok for her to do it too.

Well, I will agree with you that while you can't blame your childhood forever for your shortcomings as an adult, it is much easier to be a nice, empathetic, polite person when you have a functional family than someone who teaches you that everyone is out to screw you over so you just need to look out for yourself.

And I'll also agree that Kail's childhood is not one I'd wish on any kid. I do blame Suzy for a lot of Kail's issues.

All that said, I don't see a lot of similarities between the way you describe your friend and Kail. Your friend may have to work at being nice, and she may have to look to other people to provide an example, but she recognizes that her primary instinct is not one she wants to continue and she works at being better. Kail does not seem like she recognizes any sort of fault within herself. Had Kail gone shopping with you, she probably would have rolled her eyes and said, damn, Fozzy Bear could save herself a lot of time just leaving the items on the changing room floor when she's done. That's what the sales associates are there for. I don't have time to do their job on top of whatever I have to do.

It's like she's the young version of the old lady who stuffs everything on the table in her purse and talks about how they want you to steal the rolls, that's why the charge so much.

I love a good Boy Meets World reference, but I don't see that with Kail. To me, Kail is more reminiscent of Steve Buscemi's character in Reservoir Dogs, when he's at the diner with his pals and stiffs the waitress. When his kinder friends point out that he's leaving a shitty tip and that waitresses don't get paid that much, he answers, how is that my problem? If she wants to get paid more she should look for a better job. I can totally see Kail thinking that.

• Love 6

Over time, I've realised that I would put Kail and Jenelle on the same level for the shitty scale.  They are complete opposites, Jenelle couldn't be a more hands-off MTV Teen Mom if she tried and Kail squeezes Isaac so close that it isn't healthy.  At least Jenelle is handing off her kids to people that can actually care for them (Barb and Nip's mum).  Both of them lack empathy and both of them use their children as pawns.  

The relationship between Javi and Isaac has always pissed me off.  It seems disrespectful for Javi and Kail to try and replace Jo in Isaac's life by pushing the step-parent relationship.  Jo isn't dead nor is he like Adam and the only reason that he lives 3 hours away is because Kail and Javi moved. Yet Kail has done her best to cut Jo out of Isaac's life.  I mentioned it before but the thing that stuck with me from last season was Kail crying because she hadn't spent a week away from Isaac before in his life.  Bitch, that is what you do to Jo monthly!  Instead of giving her insight into how Jo must feel every time Isaac leaves, she made herself into the victim of Jo's greediness.  IMO, Javi has continually overstepped the step-parent relationship with Isaac.  This is going to sound really harsh but Isaac is not Javi's son.  Javi can be a father figure for Isaac but he is not the father figure.  I have no doubt that being a step-parent is super difficult but there is a clear difference between a step-parent like Miranda and one like Javi.  Miranda doesn't pretend to be the girlses mother and respects Leah.  Javi certainly sees himself as Isaac's father and there is no respect of Jo. 

It makes me sad for Jo that in all likelihood his son/daughter (has it been announced?) won't have the same relationship with Isaac as Lincoln does.  Kail will see that as a victory of her family over their's rather than seeing it as a loss for Isaac which is even worse.  

• Love 9

IMO, Javi has continually overstepped the step-parent relationship with Isaac.  This is going to sound really harsh but Isaac is not Javi's son.

True. There is something really off about Javi. I think he has this competition going with Jo (in his head only) and he "wins" by having Isaac treat him more like a father than Jo. I don't know if he's so desperate to prove himself as a way to impress Kail, or if he is just really competitive with every man he meets and Isaac is just another competition for him. He seems more interested in Isaac than his own son.

I wouldn't put either Kail or Leah on Jenelle's level of shitty parenting (I mean, short of physically abusing them or selling them into white slavery, I don't think my opinion of Jenelle as a mother could be much lower), but they are each shitty moms in their own ways.

• Love 4

Oh I agree. I could absolutely see Kali subjecting Issac to a never ending game of "which family do you love more?" I'm just saying that I'm not going to put the responsibility on Kalie to make sure Issac is close to Joe and Vee's kids, because it's not hers.

There are things that are out of Kailyn's control, to be sure. One thing she should be able to control for Isaac's sake is her attitude towards his new sibling when she arrives. Kail may or may not meet Jo and Vee's baby, but she can be interested in what Isaac has to say when he comes home from Jo's and talks about her, etc. Hopefully, she is saying things to Isaac like, "How exciting! You're gonna be a big brother again!" and being positive in general when the subject comes up.

• Love 5
Another site (?) had a clip of a video interview with Kailyn saying that she had no interest in having a relationship with Jo and Vee's baby, and that their family was something separate from hers. While I guess it could be argued that it is separate, it would be nice if Kail could be more interested in and inclusive of Isaac's future little sister; she will be just as much a part of Isaac's family and reality as Lincoln is.

That's really nice, considering how lovely we've seen Jo be with little Lincoln. 

• Love 2

That's really nice, considering how lovely we've seen Jo be with little Lincoln.

Vee, as well. Not to mention, it's a special kind of nasty to act pissy about a baby. Especially one related to your child. I get being anxious the first time. I hope she eases up once the baby is actually here. I doubt it but I hope so. If she totally ignores the situation and tells Isaac something along the lines of "we don't talk about that here", I hope someone jiggles her head around. Hard.

• Love 9

The thing is, the situation is largely Kail's fault. If you choose to have a child at the age of 16 (or 17 or whatever she was), chances are you're not going to make it with the father of your baby. And chances are, one day, he'll settle down with someone else and have a kid with them. If Kail is so snobby about the idea of step-kids, step-parents, half siblings, etc. - she should have waited until she was much older and more mature to start having kids. And even then there's still no guarantees, especially considering how difficult she is to deal with. 

• Love 8

The relationship between Javi and Isaac has always pissed me off. It seems disrespectful for Javi and Kail to try and replace Jo in Isaac's life by pushing the step-parent relationship. Jo isn't dead nor is he like Adam and the only reason that he lives 3 hours away is because Kail and Javi moved. Yet Kail has done her best to cut Jo out of Isaac's life. I mentioned it before but the thing that stuck with me from last season was Kail crying because she hadn't spent a week away from Isaac before in his life. Bitch, that is what you do to Jo monthly! Instead of giving her insight into how Jo must feel every time Isaac leaves, she made herself into the victim of Jo's greediness. IMO, Javi has continually overstepped the step-parent relationship with Isaac. This is going to sound really harsh but Isaac is not Javi's son. Javi can be a father figure for Isaac but he is not the father figure. I have no doubt that being a step-parent is super difficult but there is a clear difference between a step-parent like Miranda and one like Javi. Miranda doesn't pretend to be the girlses mother and respects Leah. Javi certainly sees himself as Isaac's father and there is no respect of Jo.

It makes me sad for Jo that in all likelihood his son/daughter (has it been announced?) won't have the same relationship with Isaac as Lincoln does. Kail will see that as a victory of her family over their's rather than seeing it as a loss for Isaac which is even worse.

I practically clapped for this! I agree that Javi doesn't pay any attention to those boundaries in good times, but he is quick to bring up the fact that Isaac is Kailyn's son when he's mad at her and doesn't want to deal with him. If Farrah or Jenelle found a great guy who loved them, respected them and brought out the best in them, and were also able to love Sophia/Jace as their own and become their main father figure (this whole thing is doubtful, but just go with it) I'd be ecstatic, because those kids don't have a dad. I'm not a parent or a step parent, and I've never had a step parent. But my instinct would be to show the child all the love you would show your own child, but when it comes to discipline and guidance, defer to their parents.

One instance I can't forget was when Lincoln was a baby, and Kailyn wanted Javi to hold him while she gave Isaac a bath and put him to bed, then go to the grocery store alone. Javi refused, saying he needed to bond with Isaac. If I was a four year old, and my mom just had a new baby that was always with her every second, I would rather spend one on one time with her, instead of my stepdad. I doubt he thought at all about what Isaac would want, just that he didn't feel like hanging out with the baby.

• Love 7

True. There is something really off about Javi. I think he has this competition going with Jo (in his head only) and he "wins" by having Isaac treat him more like a father than Jo. I don't know if he's so desperate to prove himself as a way to impress Kail, or if he is just really competitive with every man he meets and Isaac is just another competition for him. He seems more interested in Isaac than his own son.

My theory on that is that it's part of his plan to keep Kailyn. If they split up, he'll be able to get visitation and custody of Lincoln, but nothing with Isaac. I'm sure he would tell her how much Isaac would miss him, and he'll be hurt if he doesn't get to see Papi anymore, and it's all Kail's fault. She's a horrid beast, but I do think she can be played emotionally. As much as she hates the marriage she's in, I think one of the motivators to stay is Isaac.

There are things that are out of Kailyn's control, to be sure. One thing she should be able to control for Isaac's sake is her attitude towards his new sibling when she arrives. Kail may or may not meet Jo and Vee's baby, but she can be interested in what Isaac has to say when he comes home from Jo's and talks about her, etc. Hopefully, she is saying things to Isaac like, "How exciting! You're gonna be a big brother again!" and being positive in general when the subject comes up.

For a second I thought maybe she would be really positive for Isaac's sake, but then I remembered when he got the haircut that offended her to her white core and she said to him, "remember how your hair used to be? I can't wait until it grows back."

• Love 2

For a second I thought maybe she would be really positive for Isaac's sake, but then I remembered when he got the haircut that offended her to her white core and she said to him, "remember how your hair used to be? I can't wait until it grows back."

The best part about her offensive comment is the fact that Kail would be considered white trash by the majority of white Americans. Both her parents are druggie losers while the Hispanic Riveras are stable, middle class business owners. Oh, the irony...

• Love 12

The best part about her offensive comment is the fact that Kail would be considered white trash by the majority of white Americans. Both her parents are druggie losers while the Hispanic Riveras are stable, middle class business owners. Oh, the irony...

Something I'm sure she's aware of and desperate to hide/fix. Obviously Smirnoff Suzie is a bad influence altogether, but Kail also seems to want to cut things she believes are "ugly" out of her life. Drunk grifting mothers are ugly. Messy co-parenting and custody agreements are ugly. Being married with two kids that look alike, living in a nice house in the suburbs with high end cars and being college educated are all desirable things that she probably associates with being upper middle class. But she spends money like someone who isn't used to having money, and that's going to catch up with her too.

• Love 9

One instance I can't forget was when Lincoln was a baby, and Kailyn wanted Javi to hold him while she gave Isaac a bath and put him to bed, then go to the grocery store alone. Javi refused, saying he needed to bond with Isaac. If I was a four year old, and my mom just had a new baby that was always with her every second, I would rather spend one on one time with her, instead of my stepdad. I doubt he thought at all about what Isaac would want, just that he didn't feel like hanging out with the baby.

If I was Kail I would have told Javi, "Then, you take Isaac a bath so you can spend time with him while I put the baby to sleep." Afterall, being a parent means doing some of the other tasks with children, not just playing games with them.

After watching Javi this season, I fully believe there was more to that scene above than just Javi wanting to play with Isaac.  Javi was also demanding that Kail not take too long with taking Isaac a bath. He also didn't want Kail to go to the store alone. He wanted her to take the baby which is when he mentioned he wanted to play with Isaac and spend time with him thus, the reason why he couldn't take care of the baby.  I think Javi's insecurities and doubts about Kail being faithful, was rearing its ugly head back then.

• Love 2

I think Javi's insecurities and doubts about Kail being faithful, was rearing its ugly head back then.

I remember that scene and how ridiculous it was for Javi to expect Kail to bundle up Lincoln and drag him to the grocery store late at night when Javi was perfectly capable of watching both kids. I guess he figured most guys won't hit on a woman toting an infant around. As miserable as Kail can be, Javi is a needy, immature clinger. He'd probably get on my last nerve, too.

truelovekiss, I have tears running down my face over "Smirnoff Susie." That was hilarious.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I remember that scene and how ridiculous it was for Javi to expect Kail to bundle up Lincoln and drag him to the grocery store late at night when Javi was perfectly capable of watching both kids. I guess he figured most guys won't hit on a woman toting an infant around. As miserable as Kail can be, Javi is a needy, immature clinger. He'd probably get on my last nerve, too.

truelovekiss, I have tears running down my face over "Smirnoff Susie." That was hilarious.

In my mind, I see Kail trying to hit on guys at the store, not the other way around. lol 

• Love 3

Glad I could make you laugh :) unfortunately I'm not that clever! I think it was from the Ashley or another blogger!

In my mind, I see Kail trying to hit on guys at the store, not the other way around. lol

Yikes, can you imagine that coming at you in the frozen pizza aisle? I'm sure you'd be safer in fresh produce, she doesn't seem to do much cooking.

• Love 6

I always thought Javi wanted to hang out with Isaac because, let's be real here, babies just aren't as fun as toddlers. Infants are little fluid factories, and the fluids are always noisome and messy, whereas toddlers have bowel control, can say lots of words (with cute little accents), and have fun games. Plus they're really easily amused. A few rounds of airplanes and you'll get an hour of cackling glee, but with a baby you can do everything in the book and the best you'll get is a grunt as the kid poops itself. Babies are ten-pound bags of limp responsibility, whereas toddlers are cute and fun.

• Love 4

I always thought Javi wanted to hang out with Isaac because, let's be real here, babies just aren't as fun as toddlers. Infants are little fluid factories, and the fluids are always noisome and messy, whereas toddlers have bowel control, can say lots of words (with cute little accents), and have fun games. Plus they're really easily amused. A few rounds of airplanes and you'll get an hour of cackling glee, but with a baby you can do everything in the book and the best you'll get is a grunt as the kid poops itself. Babies are ten-pound bags of limp responsibility, whereas toddlers are cute and fun.

Toddlers are not fun when their bio mother ticks you off and you then resort to passive-aggressive bullshit by telling her that her kid is "her problem". Javi and Nathan share some shitty tactics.

• Love 2

I was looking for the clip where Kail says her mother-in-law lives with her, and found this recent clip. In it, Kail admits she was waiting for Javi to say he wanted a divorce and she would have agreed. She also says she would have regretted it.

http://starcasm.net/archives/325695

It won't let me embed it; apparently the extension isn't allowed. It is at the link above.

I haven't found the other one yet. However, there is a link at the side to Amber Portwood being accused of being involved in a drug ring. She denies it. http://starcasm.net/archives/326068

Edited by Christina
  • Love 2

I'm one of those people who doesn't find kids to be much fun til they're about kindergarten age. I'm totally fine with never being a parent, and so far the boyfriend is supportive of that. Between his nephews and mine we can easily get a "kid-fix" if we want to and then go home to our loving doggies. With shit like anti-vaxxers, school violence, no kid left behind, massive kid AND parental entitlements....scares the crap outta me, so no thanks.

• Love 4
Yikes, can you imagine that coming at you in the frozen pizza aisle? I'm sure you'd be safer in fresh produce, she doesn't seem to do much cooking.

Whatever you do, don't wander into the scarf aisle at the SuperTarget. 

• Love 3

Not sure if this was posted before. Did you all know Javi has a tattoo of Isaac on his arm?

www.inquisitr.com/2005640/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-show-off-new-tattoos-fans-react-to-javis-tattoo-of-isaac/

And what will the cover up tattoo look like when Kail finally gets rid of his ass? I can't believe he still can't see his future when he looks at how Kail treats Jo. Once she chews her arm off and the divorce from Javi is final that man will never see Isaac.

He'll be spending too much time on the highway driving hours to try to see his own kid.

• Love 7

Again, IMO Javi completely oversteps the boundaries of step-parenting with Isaac.  If I was Jo I would be seriously pissed that Javi considers himself to be Isaac's father to the point where he gets a tattoo.

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 7

Not sure if this was posted before. Did you all know Javi has a tattoo of Isaac on his arm?

www.inquisitr.com/2005640/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-show-off-new-tattoos-fans-react-to-javis-tattoo-of-isaac/

Not a fan of portrait tattoos to start with but there is something off on that tatt, Lincoln looks non-cute and Isaac looks weird. I did not mind Javi's lion tatt that represented Isaac & Lincoln at least when they split he can keep it as it is not so obvious. I imagine Kail turning up at the divorce proceedings with power tools insisting that he removes her sons face from his body with the portrait though.

While on bad tattoos at least it is not as bad as Amber's tatt of Leah with the giant rose that was hideous.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/close-up-of-amber-portwoods-leah-tattoo__iphone.jpg

Again, IMO Javi completely oversteps the boundaries of step-parenting with Isaac. If I was Jo I would be serious pissed that Javi considers himself to be Isaac's father to the point where he gets a tattoo.

I agree, that seems a little extreme.

• Love 5

1) the tattoo is weird and hideous, I think we can all agree on that.

2) Isaac is the spitting image of Jo in the tattoo. It's funny because I do think he looks like Jo, but in that tattoo he looks so much more like him than I would have thought.

• Love 3

1) the tattoo is weird and hideous, I think we can all agree on that.

2) Isaac is the spitting image of Jo in the tattoo. It's funny because I do think he looks like Jo, but in that tattoo he looks so much more like him than I would have thought.[/quote

Well, most of us can agree that Kail is still in love with Jo, so maybe Javi got the tattoo of Jo/Isaac.as a weird way to try to make Karl love him, or at least not be so obviously repulsed by him. I can't stand BigPapi but its sad that he seems to really live Karl, yet she.obviously can't stand him, much less love him.

• Love 4

The photo of that tattoo was too small for my eyes. I found another site that shows a bigger photo. Holy shit! I swear, that tat of Lincoln looks like it could be a tattoo of Kail when she was a fat baby.  Hideous tattoos, sorry. Those are not the cute kids I see on this show. Scroll down to see it much bigger:

http://starcasm.net/archives/312367

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Portraits are tricky. Not every decent tattoo artist can master them. You really want to go to someone who specializes in them. And even then, it's risky. Your body changes over time and even the most subtle change can ruin a portrait tattoo. That's why, as a tattooed person, I am not interested in portraits. 

That being said, the one of Lincoln isn't bad, but damn...Isaac looks downright demonic in his. Like he's about to ask Evil Twin Messer out on a date. 

What's the weird building behind them?

Kail's hummingbird - again, not bad. But why black and grey for that kind of tattoo? That's something that would look ten times better in color. 

• Love 8

The building is supposed to be the Philadelphia skyline according to the article. Does that mean that is where he grew up?

I have a couple of tattoos. I would never get a portrait done either, ghoulina. Too risky.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

The building is supposed to be the Philadelphia skyline according to the article. Does that mean that is where he grew up?

I have a couple of tattoos. I would never get a portrait done either, ghoulina. Too risky.

I thought it was a haunted house. Woooops. ;)

• Love 3