Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, lemoncake said:

Truckers have an unhealthy lifestyle. Getting into the truck is not something to aspire to. Too much bad food, not enough activity

But but Russell looks so svelt! Well actually they all don't. Dr. Now has some work to do here.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

A small house in Arkansas with... friends? Extended family?

It's 19 minutes in and I still don't know who all these people are!  I need some kind of graph.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Go on Russell, tell us how you fell for her sparkling personality and her great smile. I'm waiting. 

600 lbs?  I didn't even notice that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Truckers have an unhealthy lifestyle. Getting into the truck is not something to aspire to. Too much bad food, not enough activity

I don't remember his name, but a prior poundticipant was a truck driver. He did well, actually... but he really had to work at it and Dr. Now wasn't pleased when he went back to trucking, for exactly this reason.

• Like 4

Positives: I love her accent--I'm not even being snarky. Also, her family seems to love her. Maybe she'll succeed?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They're also showing the Wisconsin season of Top Chef, and tonight's featured ingredient is cheese.  

Is that on Hulu? I want to see Krystin's first season as host. I loved her season 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

The portions on their plates!! Holy crap people. Even the toddler had enough for a grown up. 

The idea of passing bad nutrition and setting kids up for terrible health issues apparently never dawns on anyone on this show. 

(I watch the last 15 minutes as soon as 600 lb endes, and watch it and Last Chance Kitchen tomorrow morning on either the Bravo site, or my Spectrum on Demand. 

RJ and San are taking her to Dr. Now's.  I think the Deliverance banjo music isn't a nice soundtrack for this.   Stopping after two hours on the road.   That was a great idea, the son RJ, had ramps to get the electric wheelchair in and out of the van.  

Dr. Now's office is a 10 hour drive.  Rose actually says thank you, that's refreshing. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

The portions on their plates!! Holy crap people. Even the toddler had enough for a grown up. 

I noticed that! Which reminds me... my colleague turned me onto the kids' menu at Cheesecake Factory. I don't know that they would serve it o me in the restaurant but we do takeout. Huge portions for like $11, tip included!

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't remember his name, but a prior poundticipant was a truck driver. He did well, actually... but he really had to work at it and Dr. Now wasn't pleased when he went back to trucking, for exactly this reason.

Oh I remember him! He was so sweet. I was sitting yelling "you can do it! I believe in you!" when he was trying to haul himself into a truck after he'd lost weight. 

• Like 3
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Hello, my lovies! I presume this woman is around my age so why do her childhood photos look like they are from the Great Depression?

She's 58.  But she does look like she was in that migration during the Depression.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"we had a good marriage until I rolled over on him and smothered him" and he tripped and fell on her best friend.

This is a classic kerosene-soaked drawers comment!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I remember him! He was so sweet. I was sitting yelling "you can do it! I believe in you!" when he was trying to haul himself into a truck after he'd lost weight. 

He was and he had a wonderful wife and two kids. I hope he is still doing well.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Wow.. Sitting in the front seat of the minivan?!?! Usually the poundticipants lay in the back like a beached whale.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

She's 58.  But she does look like she was in that migration during the Depression.

Line for the kerosene soaked drawers forms on the left. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just glanced up and saw her shoveling an enormous forkful of food into her mouth and almost fainted. 

I hope that the Houseguest knows cpr

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Grapes of Wrath 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Giving up after two hours on the road. Tick "Can't handle being in the car for too long" on your Bingo cards! 

Wonder if she'll complain about the hotel? Wood floors? Deathtrap elevator? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Had to get the door - did y'all know that walmart delivers moving supplies? Cheaper than U-haul. I don't even have to leave the house. Since they also deliver my groceries, with luck, I won't have to leave until I move. 😄

image.png.5504cfa135434f733e13e356bba5ccd7.png

Worth the move?

• Like 2
  • Love 12
Just now, aliya said:

Had to get the door - did y'all know that walmart delivers moving supplies? Cheaper than U-haul. I don't even have to leave the house. Since they also deliver my groceries, with luck, I won't have to leave until I move. 😄

Worth the move?

Cutest babies ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Hello, my lovies! I presume this woman is around my age so why do her childhood photos look like they are from the Great Depression?

Time stands still in some rural areas. When I visit family in small towns/rural places, it seems like we've gone back at least a decade. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Worth the move?

Without a doubt! They are PRESH. Bet you can't wait. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You don't know what Dr. Now has in store for you? Girl. He's going to put you on a DIET. To LOSE WEIGHT. This isn't rocket science. 

It's like they've never seen the show before and they have absolutely no idea what's going to happen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1