Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

That letter from "Hedy" to Terry...ugh.  What kind of letter was that?? It was an homage to the greatness of the DuBrows (or is it Dubrow?--I cannot be bothered to research it.)

"Beyond all of the bells and whistles, the movie theatre, heated towel drawers and a closet for the TV, this house represent the best of us."  Really?  These two idiots deserve each other.  They just serve to stroke the egos of the other, and they do a great job of it.  I mean, Heather thinks she's just the next Meryl Streep--with her "career," and Terry thinks he's more intelligent than the rest of the world.  Now we know why the Judges and the Dubrows get along so well.  The Judges will NEVER be a threat to the Dubrows.  They will always be richer and smarter than those two twits.  Being friends with the Judges is almost like stroking the Dubrow ego, and confirming for them what they "know." 

• Love 10

I wear a wifebeater myself when my arms are not fat.    My ex wore one under a dress shirt, and I asked him to keep it on for lounging and watching TV and such after the dress shirt was stowed away.    The glory of a wifebeater is that they make even fat guys look sexy. 

Man, Miss Terry tearing up over pics of their "old" house (that they pretty much just left) was nuts.  This is how they celebrate their anniversary of something as romantic as their first date?  By looking at pics of their former house?  OK, I get it.  It was supposedly their dream house they built from scratch, but still.  They're not lookin' at pics of themselves together (maybe when they were much younger) or the kids -- but they're getting all teary-eyed lookin' at their shit, right?  Oy.  Any bets on how long it's gonna be before Terry trades in Madame for a younger model?

I still say these 2 are living like they're billionaires when they're not.  Far from it, in fact.  I don't think Terry is worth more than 50 Mil.  I bet probably nowhere near even that.  Look, no matter what pretensions they stick to in front of the world, Miss Terry is still a working stiff.  If something happens to him -- dat's the end of the billionaire lifestyle for these 2.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 8

I wear a wifebeater myself when my arms are not fat.    My ex wore one under a dress shirt, and I asked him to keep it on for lounging and watching TV and such after the dress shirt was stowed away.    The glory of a wifebeater is that they make even fat guys look sexy. 

Like these guys?wifebeaterbad.jpg

• Love 7

THIS post sums up the Dubrows to a tee, times a million. Most.Shallow.People.Ever. They are absolutely repugnant.

Going along with this, Heather gushing about how she's the woman who likes to "pick out the paint colors", not have to physically paint a wall like some peasant would. Just a nasty, insufferable bitch that one.  

This^^^

They come off as sooo lame. I don't think those nitwits realize that it's not the '80s anymore with Gordon Gekko proclaiming that "Greed is good." They're like a lamer version of the characters in Bonfire of the Vanities. I have no problem with people acquiring wealth, but they're so gauche about it. Blech.

Also, I think Madame puppet and Miss Terry find themselves in a very unusual and difficult interstitial space. They have a decent amount of money; (although, I believe not nearly as much as they would like others to believe), yet they would be viewed by old-moneyed folks as the low-rent trash they are. The nouveau-riche, on the other hand, would never put up with their "lord and lady of the manor" ways. So they're stuck 'socializing' with the likes of Backdoor Tamballs and Vicki--trying to act like they're above it all. You're not above anything, Madame and Miss Terry.--you're right along side the trash, which is right where you belong.

Weeping over photos of steel, marble, and sheetrock? Embarrassing.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 13

Oy.  Any bets on how long it's gonna be before Terry trades in Madame for a younger model?

If you calculate her age based on the average age of her parts and fillers, she's getting younger every year.  Tamra is in the negative numbers now; she is pre-born.  

I think those men are dressed up as a character, Carl, from Aqua Teen Hunger Force-a show where my user name comes from.

Number one in the 'hood, G.

• Love 3

I would like to weigh in on the great American Male Undershirt Debate, aka "wife beaters". Of course I don't like that name, but it is a commonly understood title for them and we know here that bad ethnic stereotype comes from. That said, Mr. Bossa Nova sometimes wears them in white or gray or black depending on the outer shirt color he is wearing. And he likes them in the hot summer to layer under a shirt and wear to work to make the outer shirt neater and show less perspiration. He works in an office setting and has a challenging long urban commute on public transportation. In otherwords, he has to try to stay looking neat by the time he gets to his office. 

Now in the winter, he might switch to layering a short sleeved black T under a shirt or stay with a 'wife beater' to layer under a dress shirt and suit jacket. If it's really cold, he might switch to a warm LL Bean long sleeved T in various colors to layer again.

All my silly hubby apparel detail is to say that maybe the image of the white "wifebeater" undershirt is still worn in various parts of the country, in various job types , by different types of good and decent straight or gay men in all ethnicities...who don't beat. So maybe we ought to kick that name and its unfortunate stereotype and be open minded.  

BTW, we have a different name for those "wifebeater" shirts;  we call them "undershirts".

And in light of recent news events re: the fired NFL player and his beating of his wife, maybe we should retire that name. It dilutes the seriousness of the matter. 

Ah, hell, I just refer to Mr. Persnickety's as "tank tops."

I never got the whole "wife beater" thing.  

They look like my summer and exercise tops, so I call them all tank tops.

• Love 2

It's funny but the Dubrows don't bother me. Probably because it's their type of pretentiousness that caused me to watch this show in the first place. They are rich and like it. And I find them - with a few exceptions - to be humorous and over the top. 

They don't bother me either. As far as I'm concerned, nothing they've done in the past three seasons compares in any way with the toxic sludge that is Tamra. But someone should notify the Environmental Protection Agency about that hazardous waste site.

Edited by Raven1707
  • Love 2

This^^^

They come off as sooo lame. I don't think those nitwits realize that it's not the '80s anymore with Gordon Gekko proclaiming that "Greed is good." They're like a lamer version of the characters in Bonfire of the Vanities. I have no problem with people acquiring wealth, but they're so gauche about it. Blech.

Also, I think Madame puppet and Miss Terry find themselves in a very unusual and difficult interstitial space. They have a decent amount of money; (although, I believe not nearly as much as they would like others to believe), yet they would be viewed by old-moneyed folks as the low-rent trash they are. The nouveau-riche, on the other hand, would never put up with their "lord and lady of the manor" ways. So they're stuck 'socializing' with the likes of Backdoor Tamballs and Vicki--trying to act like they're above it all. You're not above anything, Madame and Miss Terry.--you're right along side the trash, which is right where you belong.

Weeping over photos of steel, marble, and sheetrock? Embarrassing.

Perfect! The Durows, late blooming Gekko's.

• Love 3

I normally roll my eyes at Heather's pretentiousness, but I got a good chuckle out of her hiring a guy to come paint Tamball's walls for her. That was pretty darn funny. But I don't understand how Heather can be friends with Tamra after hearing her basically say that the extent of Mrs. Prissy Pant's parenting is making lists for nannies. I can put up with a lot from friends, but insult my parenting? No way. Tamra must really have Heather's skeletons on lock. Their friendship makes no sense otherwise. 

Heather wouldn't have heard what Tamra said until the episode aired along with the rest of us, no?

• Love 2

Heather wouldn't have heard what Tamra said until the episode aired along with the rest of us, no?

Correct, and she doesn't sound amused on Twitter about it now that she has heard, calling what Tamra said "ridiculous". Tamra, per usual, is saying she meant no harm, and that what she was actually saying was that Heather is super organized. Yea right Tamra.

• Love 3

No, Eddie is going to give us a personal lesson.  "It's all in the core."  While he's staring at Lizzie!!!!!

No no no.     I understand though.  After many years I learned how to be snarky.   Just say what you feel, which is probably what all of us are feeling.  Aw.  Cyber hug.   I have a learning disorder.  Posters here have been very kind.  I mix up my words, my sentences may not make sense, but they are generous and very patient.   I can't post what other posters do so eloquently, I wish I could, but it doesn't stop me from having fun and being snarky.  <3

Aww...seeing this I must tell you Lablover27 I always enjoy your posts - here and when on TWOP. :) A cyber hug to you for the years of entertainment. :)

I'm just catching up on the thread. I saw most of the ep but you guys are killing it with the commentary!! I'm only two pages in. I howled when Tamra said she didn't want the world to know she was crazy! Scrambled Fog -your "Heather" vocabulary to describe it - genius!!

• Love 5

Correct, and she doesn't sound amused on Twitter about it now that she has heard, calling what Tamra said "ridiculous". Tamra, per usual, is saying she meant no harm, and that what she was actually saying was that Heather is super organized. Yea right Tamra.

Gee I went to look at the "ridiculous" comment and all I got were pictures of Heather holding up her child's stool sample.  I guess their idea and my idea of a memory book differ.  BTW no way this woman changed diapers or potty trained the dogs, http://instagram.com/p/svssoBPZ8h/

• Love 1

Gee I went to look at the "ridiculous" comment and all I got were pictures of Heather holding up her child's stool sample.  I guess their idea and my idea of a memory book differ.  BTW no way this woman changed diapers or potty trained the dogs, http://instagram.com/p/svssoBPZ8h/

Yea, no idea about the diapers. Hard to believe someone could have four kids and not change one, but anything is possible. I cannot figure out how to post the tweet, but it is still there.

• Love 1

Yea, no idea about the diapers. Hard to believe someone could have four kids and not change one, but anything is possible. I cannot figure out how to post the tweet, but it is still there.

So what is Tamra thanking Jesus for in her tweet?  Once again I cannot find Tamra's explanation-but there is no way a normal person would take away from what she said about Heather as referring to her as organized. 

• Love 1

So what is Tamra thanking Jesus for in her tweet?  Once again I cannot find Tamra's explanation-but there is no way a normal person would take away from what she said about Heather as referring to her as organized.

Well, one thing Tamra cannot be accused of being is normal. This is what her explanation said. Anyone who wants to give me a tutorial on posting Tweets, feel free. I am mystified:

"@miss_mandylea not at all! Heather is an amazing mom. It's a joke about her scheduling. She's very organized."

• Love 1

Well, one thing Tamra cannot be accused of being is normal. This is what her explanation said. Anyone who wants to give me a tutorial on posting Tweets, feel free. I am mystified:

"@miss_mandylea not at all! Heather is an amazing mom. It's a joke about her scheduling. She's very organized."

Thanks-over on the NJ thread on Amber's page there was quite a discussion on how to post tweets-someone does the screen shots of Jim Marchese's.

I am a little tired of the amazing mom line.

• Love 1

The woman refuses to touch a paintbrush.  Is she gonna go anywhere near a diaper?  I'd say, no fuckin' way, thank you.  I'll bet she has more than 1 nanny.  Maybe 10 of 'em -- that she's shoving those super charming lists at.  I can imagine Heather being absolutely horrendous to work for.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Of all the things I don't understand about these gals, the nanny deal is the most perplexing. Has anyone ever known a chick who doesn't work yet still employs a Nanny? My mommy guilt always weighed heavily on me because I had a demanding career and therefore needed daycare to help keep it all going. I cannot imagine how I would have lived with having someone else tend to my kids - especially in the instances where they live-in, were I to not have a job to pull my attention. Aviva, Camille, Heather, Shannon. None of these gals work full time yet all seem to need a Nanny. Makes no sense to me.

• Love 5

An amazing collaboration of style and spirit. A beautiful backdrop for our amazing lives. We are blessed.

The original version read "We are AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

We owe this project for the many opportunities we've had.

This makes no sense.

This home was also a key player in our journey back on TV.

Interesting. The house must have been what tipped the scales in favor of Heather being cast on the HoWives.

Obviously Hedy did not expect for the contents of the letter to be transcribed. More secrets revealed than she thought, hahaha. Meanwhile, I'm loving looking at her Instagram. I find Heather's brand of shallowness fascinating. 

• Love 1

Hmm, I wear tanks everyday in the summer here in Texas.  I have to ride 3-5 horses and day and I could  not imagine doing this with a sleeved shirt.  BTW, what is a "wife beater" called when a woman wears them? <chuckle>

Crazychicken thank you sooooo much for transcribing that bit of RH gold!  That right there will sustain me for a lifetime.  God I have such second hand embarrassment for them.

• Love 2
This home was also a key player in our journey back on TV.

Er, translation:  "We were totally & completely over our fuckin' heads & would have gone bankrupt if we hadn't sold that ridiculous house, so thank goodness for the show, which we went on mainly to showcase & dump da joint on some rich sucker.  Which we did -- so congrats to us.  Aren't we great & grand?"  Fuck, I can't stand those 2.

BTW, what is a "wife beater" called when a woman wears them?

Boyfriend beater?  Vicks, go put one on right now please.

• Love 8
forgot to mention her "Insurance Seminars for Strippers on Rented Yachts" empire.

Excuse me, but you also forgot to mention Vicki's Diamonds -- er, made from pet hair -- which never actually ever launched.  Another brilliant idea from Brooksie maybe?  Er, he & Slade cut from the same cloth?

http://www.diamondsbyvicki.com/#about

I thoroughly disliked Brooks when he and his Hallmark card loving self sauntered onto my screen but now I find him entertaining.  He's a player and he's not afraid to show it.  You go with your bad, new teefed self, Brooks.  He flat out admitted on film that if he and Vicki move in together, he's getting a piece of the pie.  If Vicks lets him move in without a landlord/tenant agreement, she'll deserve what she gets.

I was really howling at this -- I mean Brooksie's nerve to assume that his rent could be considered an investment in property Vicks is gonna buy & eventually sell.  We can easily see how Brooksie's con artist mind works, but Vicks can't?  Oh Vicks.  Is your head a little bit clouded from a man who's willing to say on national TV that he's sexuallly attracted to your vagina?  Can't blame you on that, hun.  It is just so irresistibly charming.  What a man you got yourself, Vicks.  Gotta swoon & then pout cuz I so jealous.

Anyhoo, I can see how it's gonna go when they do eventually break up.  Oh I'm just so sure he'll sue her for palimony.  He'll probably keep track of exactly how many times he's had sex with her & he'll charge accordingly.  Slimy?  Hell yeah,  But dat's Brooksie.  Thanks for entertaining us with this asshat clown, Vicks.  Appreciate the chuckles & giggles he's now givin' us.

• Love 3

^^^^...Scoobie...last time I checked the Diamonds site was down...oh lord it's back.

Anybody want to go in on a limited edition Pet Hair Woo-hoo Diamond...all ours for only $999.00...we can share it and wear it when we work out at CUT Fitness...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 3

Gee I went to look at the "ridiculous" comment and all I got were pictures of Heather holding up her child's stool sample. I guess their idea and my idea of a memory book differ. BTW no way this woman changed diapers or potty trained the dogs, http://instagram.com/p/svssoBPZ8h/

Heather looks like she is about to rob an old timey train with her kid's stool sample (instead of brandishing a couple of six shooters) in that pic.

Edited by Scrambled Fog

So what is Tamra thanking Jesus for in her tweet? Once again I cannot find Tamra's explanation-but there is no way a normal person would take away from what she said about Heather as referring to her as organized.

I think she was responding to a tweet from an emoticon business that asked her to text her best "Feeling Blessed Face".

Edited by Scrambled Fog

Actually, I think those guys in the pic above look pretty good in the tank tops. Wife beater? Ew. Hate that name. Hate the connotation. Anyhoo, Painter Boy is not alone in playing up his assets in a tank top, thank you very much-

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20609151_20712022_21351577,00.html#21351577

My, my, my. I will have some sweet dreams to I tonight. I have always found tank tops sexy on men and women. I wear one when working out and feel awesome in it.

• Love 1

Actually, I think those guys in the pic above look pretty good in the tank tops.  Wife beater?  Ew.  Hate that name.  Hate the connotation.  Anyhoo, Painter Boy is not alone in playing up his assets in a tank top, thank you very much-

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20609151_20712022_21351577,00.html#21351577

Sorry Scoobs....I still don't like them on men. I think they strike me as feminine. Now there are white tanks that are okay with me on men but they aren't skin tight with thin straps. Sleeveless loose shirts are okay and I think the "wife beaters" look good on women just not men.

Edited by Higgins
Sorry Scoobs....I still don't like them on men. I think they strike me as feminine. Now there are white tanks that are okay with me on men but they aren't skin tight with thin straps.

Even on Joe?  

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/17310779792138359/

Sofia Vergara would strongly disagree.  She's lookin' mighty happy now.  Ah, but Painter Boy looks like a girl next to Joe.  Er, not too many men look like him.

• Love 4

Excuse me, but you also forgot to mention Vicki's Diamonds -- er, made from pet hair -- which never actually ever launched.  Another brilliant idea from Brooksie maybe?  Er, he & Slade cut from the same cloth?

http://www.diamondsbyvicki.com/#about

I was really howling at this -- I mean Brooksie's nerve to assume that his rent could be considered an investment in property Vicks is gonna buy & eventually sell.  We can easily see how Brooksie's con artist mind works, but Vicks can't?  Oh Vicks.  Is your head a little bit clouded from a man who's willing to say on national TV that he's sexuallly attracted to your vagina?  Can't blame you on that, hun.  It is just so irresistibly charming.  What a man you got yourself, Vicks.  Gotta swoon & then pout cuz I so jealous.

Anyhoo, I can see how it's gonna go when they do eventually break up.  Oh I'm just so sure he'll sue her for palimony.  He'll probably keep track of exactly how many times he's had sex with her & he'll charge accordingly.  Slimy?  Hell yeah,  But dat's Brooksie.  Thanks for entertaining us with this asshat clown, Vicks.  Appreciate the chuckles & giggles he's now givin' us.

Now if the first 10 in the diamond pendant series would drop well below $999 I would buy one just for the phone call from Vicki.  Of course I would want to set up a conference call so we could all join in.  Vicki is the gift that keeps on giving.

OK, weird story, two friends of mine, both women, were dating.  When they broke up one of them sent the other a bill for the cost of dating, including ATM receipts for money she took out on weekends they were together, expecting to get half of all costs back.  When the other one asked what she should do, I answered, "Nothing."  She basically ignored the request and it quietly went away.  Of course, they were both young and poor at the time.  

I can see Brooksie suing for palimony.  While I already know Vicki is an idiot, she is even more so if she moves in with him.  

• Love 2

Of all the things I don't understand about these gals, the nanny deal is the most perplexing. Has anyone ever known a chick who doesn't work yet still employs a Nanny? My mommy guilt always weighed heavily on me because I had a demanding career and therefore needed daycare to help keep it all going. I cannot imagine how I would have lived with having someone else tend to my kids - especially in the instances where they live-in, were I to not have a job to pull my attention. Aviva, Camille, Heather, Shannon. None of these gals work full time yet all seem to need a Nanny. Makes no sense to me.

Want to hear something funny?  I had a live in when I worked full time.  Then, when my husband and I divorced she went running after every neighbor to ask for a job.  She refused to do new (would be Mr. Lablover's) husband's wash.  It was the funniest thing ever.  Who did she think was paying her?  Anyways, that was so funny.  Picture her waving her hands as you are driving by.  Like YMCA.  Um, good bye.  I would love to read a nanny ho wife tell all book.  Because mine was funny enough.  Who makes popcorn and puts it in a colander?  I did get someone else and we are very close and her daughter just graduated from high school.  My daughter loves her, we love her like our own.  Then I stayed home.  Go figure.    "roll eyes"

Bring on the "Nannies of OC Tell All".   ;)   I'm pitching this.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

I literally guffawed because I spy a towel rack warmer (how plebeian) in the background of Heather's instagram photo.  I am sure this one in the rental home is nowhere near as life affirming or fulfilling as the heated towel drawers in their original home but I can picture 'Hedy' and Terry gathering around it every so often and singing Barbra Streisand's Memories

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5

Terry and Heather = true love. These two are struggling in some rental without a motor court OR heated towel drawers, yet somehow they're managing make their family work. That's the power of love, my friends.

• Love 12

I have noticed that most of the gals on this show mention Heather McDonald a lot on Twitter. Talking about seeing her, lunching with her, or just giving her a shout-out. That reminded me of the rumor last year that she was joining the show. I am wondering if some of the editing was less about Danielle, and more about Heather McDonald for some reason. In the attached article there are 3 different settings where she was with the gals. At the USC game (which I think they filmed), out to dinner with Heather, Shannon and Vicki on December 17th (which was right around the time of Shannon's Dinner Party, which makes it strange to imagine that Shannon and Heather D. would have been out doing something socially if not for the show), and then she was at Heather D's groundbreaking ceremony.  There was a lot of chatter back then that she always seemed to be around during filming, so maybe that is the big secret about the season? 

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/heather-mcdonald-joining-the-real-housewives-or-orange-county#slide=2

• Love 2

I have noticed that most of the gals on this show mention Heather McDonald a lot on Twitter. Talking about seeing her, lunching with her, or just giving her a shout-out. That reminded me of the rumor last year that she was joining the show. I am wondering if some of the editing was less about Danielle, and more about Heather McDonald for some reason. In the attached article there are 3 different settings where she was with the gals. At the USC game (which I think they filmed), out to dinner with Heather, Shannon and Vicki on December 17th (which was right around the time of Shannon's Dinner Party, which makes it strange to imagine that Shannon and Heather D. would have been out doing something socially if not for the show), and then she was at Heather D's groundbreaking ceremony.  There was a lot of chatter back then that she always seemed to be around during filming, so maybe that is the big secret about the season? 

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/heather-mcdonald-joining-the-real-housewives-or-orange-county#slide=2

Heather McDonald is friends with a lot of RH.  When she was in the Hamptons this year she stayed with Jill Zarin.  She went to Season 2 or 3 of RHNYC Reunion taping.  I don't think they filmed the USC game because there are issues with releases and rights to the game, but Tamra released the photos of the USC game and announced Shannon as a new RH, and then took it down.  I am beginning to think that maybe Heather McDonald wanted some $$$$ and that is why we don't hear her speaking on the show?  I don't think Heather M. wants to get caught up in a RH battle and have to take a side. 

• Love 1

Heather McDonald is friends with a lot of RH. When she was in the Hamptons this year she stayed with Jill Zarin. She went to Season 2 or 3 of RHNYC Reunion taping. I don't think they filmed the USC game because there are issues with releases and rights to the game, but Tamra released the photos of the USC game and announced Shannon as a new RH, and then took it down. I am beginning to think that maybe Heather McDonald wanted some $$$$ and that is why we don't hear her speaking on the show? I don't think Heather M. wants to get caught up in a RH battle and have to take a side.

I enjoy watching these woman on the show. Some I dislike some I don't. There is even a couple on the RHoNY I like, but I cannot imagine wanting spend real time with them any of them.

Heather McDonald spends a lot of time around these woman. I wonder what her issues are?

Quick question, they don't have an audience at the reunions. Right? I Wonder how long HM stayed at the reunion? The women always say that it takes all day to film. Who wants to sit around there all day if you don't have to.

Eta: HM is friends with Tamra and Jill? She's not picky about friends, is she?

• Love 3

I am beginning to wonder if Vicki's storyline is just always going to be about Brooks and what she will put up with to have him in her life.  I know I stand alone here about Brooks getting equity credit for rent but in many relationships nowadays it is not uncommon to ask for some sort of equity credit.  The determining  factor is if the rental contribution  exceeds the fair market value of rent.  So if Vicki buys a place and her mortgage payment is $5,000.00 and she asks Brooks for $2,500.00 and the reasonable rental value for his portion of the home is $1,500.00 a month, per agreement, he could be entitled to an equity credit.   It might not be dollar for dollar what he put in, it may just be a pre-determined percentage of the increase in equity. The same applies if the co-habitant contributes to taxes, insurance, repairs or improvements, they become more than a renter.  Vicki and Brooks are into contracts so this should be pretty easy for her the two of them to knock out.  Let's face it Brooks rounding third and headed for home in his working years-he needs to start planning for his retirement.  Those hookers get expensive.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/vicki-gunvalsons-boyfriend-brooks-ayers-admits-cheating-sleeping-hookers-tape/#comment-1640034

It will be interesting to see if we get any social media action of any of current cast hanging out together before filming commences.  At this point all I see is friends for the cameras and the cast attending PR events together.

• Love 1
Has anyone ever known a chick who doesn't work yet still employs a Nanny?

Interesting question.  No, I actually don't.  Anyone else?  But the only one in that position on the show now is Heather, right?  Did Lydia have a nanny?  I wonder if Heather is still being coy with us & holding back on how many nannies she has.  Just 1 nanny?  Kinda doubt it.

So Alex McCord thinks this was a sendoff for Lizzie & she's a goner -- or maybe they may (at best) keep her on standby, only if they can't find new peeps to add on.  Anyone agree?

She also brings up how they were getting all squicked out over duck.  This made me go WTF.  I mean, I don't eat duck, but they acted like it was like eating bugs.  Sheesh, these women really are idiots.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

I was watching this on the BravoTv app on my iPad and it crashed with about 20 minutes left. Up until that point I saw no secrets revealed. Did I miss anything? 

The painting and pizza party at Eddie's house (with no Eddie) was a complete fabrication.  Vicki shows up in her office attire, and Heather shows up with an unemployed actor.  The secret revealed was that the whole thing was clearly a phony story from the beginning, and that has never happened with Tamra before.  Oh, wait...

• Love 2