Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Guilt Trip

• Start Topic

If not, you can always buy Kathy's new cookbook that she was promoting on WWHL. (Funny that the sideline cousins have been guests twice this season, but the supposed "star" of the show hasn't shown up once.)

That is exactly what I decided to do. I remember when we first saw her desserts a few years ago. I thought to myself that this was the one ho'wife product I would actually buy if she ever got published.  They just look amazing. I don't mind getting most of my recipes on line from various sites (I rely on user reviews like crazy), but I like the beautiful visuals of a cookbook for delicate desserts. I will just buy my celebration cannolis from my favorite italian market. 

• Love 1

That is exactly what I decided to do. I remember when we first saw her desserts a few years ago. I thought to myself that this was the one ho'wife product I would actually buy if she ever got published.  They just look amazing. I don't mind getting most of my recipes on line from various sites (I rely on user reviews like crazy), but I like the beautiful visuals of a cookbook for delicate desserts. I will just buy my celebration cannolis from my favorite italian market. 

I must admit, I said that too when I saw the desserts Kathy baked for Thanksgiving her first season. I like to cook but I love to bake, sadly my New Year's resolution this year was no buying of cookbooks and cutting my cooking magazines back to two subscriptions. I've been checking cookbooks out of the library all year so I probably will do the same with Kathy's book.

If I do buy it I will fess up. Promise.

Edited by Giselle
On 9/10/2014 at 5:36 PM, ButterQueen said:

The new additions make Teresa, Melissa and Dina look like geniuses. I can't stand them. Obnoxious twits. Dr. Butter said their voices made his ears bleed.

I actually like Dina and her calm manner.

On 9/10/2014 at 7:26 PM, ghoulina said:

There is something about her voice that is really soothing to me. It could put me to sleep - and I don't mean that in a bad way.

On 9/10/2014 at 7:39 PM, njbchlover said:

I like Dina, too....I always have. 

I like some levelheaded cast members myself. An entire cast of hotheads would give me a headache.