Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E33: Nominations #11

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Jeff & Jordan are the only showmance  I ever  liked so I was happy for them. I would totally watch their wedding special if CBS airs it. The beginning was hilarious. The rest of the episode the competition and nominations almost put me to sleep.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5

Is it just me or did Jordan look disgusted that she had to hug Frankie!

Seriously there is clearly NOTHING going on in the house that we have almost 1/2 hour about the HOH comp. I would rather see what is going on in the Jury house.

Congrats to Jeff & Jordan!

• Love 7

Is it just me or did Jordan look disgusted that she had to hug Frankie!

I was disgusted with the way Frankie was all over Jeff.

Cody is such a girl.  The way he was a"zomg it's Jeff and Jordan.  Their super sweet romance tots made me into the show!"

CBS: Hmmm, not only does BB have another year where no one in the final 5 are likable but the twist you put in the game is incredibly stupid and makes this week pointless. What do you intend to do about it?

Grodner: Devote 30 minutes to Jeff and Jordan's "engagement."

CBS: What?! That's so unbelieveably stupid! How are you still here?!

Grodner: I'm the only one with the blueprint for re-energizing the Chenbot's fuel cells.

CBS: Oh, right.

• Love 6

ShutUpFlanders......you're a genius

that tiny post was way more entertaining than the entire show tonight

now if you'll excuse me, I have clean up the coke I spit up on my monitor due to me cracking up laughing!!

Edited by madhacker
  • Love 1

Who is Brett Eldrige? and why is Frankie jumping up and down as if he knows who that is? I live in county music heaven in the Great Lakes and I do not know who that is lol

I think Frankie just jumps up and down and flails around because it gets him on tv if he is way way way over enthusiastic. I think I rolled my eyes about 20 times during that segment with all of his antics.

• Love 6

BB - was there NO other HG you could have had explain the comp to us?  Too many DR's for my liking.

Jeff & Jordan - awww...good times, good times.  (No...I did NOT get teary!  I was chopping onions when that was going on! )  Thank you, Jeff, for speaking for America when asking about the mess.  These are grownups!  It wouldn't kill them to pick shit up off the floor.

Sadly, that comp was made for Frankie - someone who has been a dancer had the best chance for the balance and coordination that required. 

Oh well.  At least one thing was reaffirmed during the episode:  Frankie Blows.

• Love 10

I can't stand the way they're all saying "Button."  Buh-den, or whatever.  It's driving me crazy.  But I do adore Caleb's crazy ass theories.  

It cracks me up all that production is trying to do to spice up this unbelievably boring season.  And you know what?  It's not working.  

• Love 12

It was a really bad idea for CBS to show those BB11 clips. All it did was make me miss BB11 this time in BB11 you had Natalie and Kevin make up the lie that evicted Russell. Kevin winning HOH and nominating Jeff. You still had Kevin and Natalie fake fight at the FInal 4. I have no idea how they are going to fill up the rest of the episodes.

• Love 1

Okay, I know that I should have been more interested in this year's players, but I loved that they showed Jeff and Jordan's squirrel discussion.  That cracked me up when it happened because Jeff was adamant that a squirrel was a bad choice and Jordan was just as adamant that squirrels were great.

• Love 10

I've thought this for a while, but now I know for sure, Jeff wears more makeup than Jordan.     You know the engagement is doomed when he picks a reality show to propose.   

I can't believe how nasty that room was.    Their mothers are probably so embarrassed.

• Love 1

I like Jordan (Jeff not so much, but whatevs), but come... on that was dumb.

Things that make me want to poke out both my eyes and eardrums while watching BB:

Frankie speaking

Victoria's DRs

Frankie mugging for the camera

Caleb being delusional

Frankie existing

Derrick's dumb game and everyone buying it

Frankie being delusional

Cody thinking he's cute

Frankie thinking he's cute

That's it for now.

• Love 7

That montage made me miss BB11, I remembered seeing those clips on feeds and loving watching them and the show. Was great seeing that I watching these two people go from strangers to now engaged couple. It was really sweet segment on them.

Frankie trying to explain the boos to Cody was really well done, Frankie explained it well. Yet Cody's too blind and dumb to understand what Frankie was saying and that he was 100% correct.

Caleb and Frankie were great in that comp! 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

I'm happy for Jeff and Jordan.  Wow, five years together.  Hard to believe it's been that long since their first season.  I really liked her dog too.  Congrats to them.

I would love if the button put a huge, literal "reset" on the entire thing and on Thursday the eliminated houseguests get brought back into the house/competition and the current "final five" houseguests all get eliminated at once. 

Can you even imagine?!  Frankie's head would explode for sure and Derrick wouldn't know what to do.  While in gameplay standards, it might not be very "fair", it would be the ultimate shake-up and nobody in BB history would forget it. 

I like this season (and the majority of the houseguests), but I do think it needs a shake-up of some sort.

• Love 1

Someone mentioned before that the guys dress like toddlers and that was exactly what I thought when Caleb stood there in undies and boots. Totally a toddler get up.

I am excited to see how the button changes the game.

Jeff and Jordan are cute.

Edited by Frootloop Dingus
  • Love 1

Nice edit on Frankie.  Total. Queen. Bitch.  Of course he wins the endless HOH.  Blech.  Cody is working on Caleb levels of dumb.

I hope this "reset button"  takes Frankie out.  There was no way that thing was not getting pushed.

A snoozefest until then.  Maybe they can throw in a Pandora's Box, too.  What the hell.....

I didn't like "Jeff & Jordan" before and I don't like them now.  Is Jordan really that dumb?  I'm not buying it.  I watched her season.  She reads people very well and is a very nice person.  Jeff is still an asshole.

Brett who?  Sorry I don't do country. 

That whole segment was just cringeworthy.   Glad the HG's really dressed up for this momentous occasion.  The song was pretty generic.

Waste of an episode.  

• Love 2

Who is Brett Eldrige? and why is Frankie jumping up and down as if he knows who that is? I live in county music heaven in the Great Lakes and I do not know who that is lol

This is Frankie we're talking about.  He was SO excited about going to bed early the night they all decided to turn in early.  He was SO excited to get a Swiffer.  He's SO excited about every damn thing that goes on and jumps up and down with mouth wide open at every. little. thing. I'm sure he had no idea who Brett was, but it gave him an excuse to draw attention to himself.  Gotta get that camera time, doncha know.  And why on earth does he get so many more DRs than anyone else?  Damn you to hell, Grodner, for forcing that piece of shit on us every freakin' episode!

One of my favorite Jeff and Jordan moments in their first season was the squirrel conversation.....too cute!

• Love 4

That was without a doubt one of the most craptacular episodes of BIG BROTHER ever.

I had to fastforward through 90% of the episode because contrary to Alison Grodners fondest belief...the majority of the world's population doesn't give two s@#ts about Jeff and Jordan. "Big Jeff" is a card carrying tool and Jordan has always been a huge phoney...which was  proved that one episode when Jeff was evicted and she let her mask slip and dropped the fake "Little Miss Sunshine" act which was replaced by a demeanor of a spoiled brat having a tantrum.

If it wasn't bad enough we had to see the back yard filled with a bunch of strangers while CBS was pimping out some country western star I've never heard off. The whole thing was surreal.

And what little game play was shown is completly hollow because its all going to be rendered moot come Thursday anyway. Though it was pleasing for once not to have Derrick get his own way and the button got pushed.

Lastly it was interesting that they didn't play the scene I saw on You Tube where Frankie made Christine's boos about himself by proclaiming the audience was booing because of her treatment of him....a text book egomaniac if there ever was one.

• Love 5

I think Frankie just jumps up and down and flails around because it gets him on tv if he is way way way over enthusiastic. I think I rolled my eyes about 20 times during that segment with all of his antics.

Of course he was so moved by Jeff and Jordan's video montage.  Sobbing while clutching Jordan's dog.  There used to be a character on the old show Good Times.  She would dress up in her finest, go to the funerals of strangers, and wail the loudest.  That's Frankie.

Frankie trying to explain the boos to Cody was really well done, Frankie explained it well. Yet Cody's too blind and dumb to understand what Frankie was saying and that he was 100% correct.

I don't know that Frankie really cared about helping Cody out.  I thought he was simply trying to demoralize him. 

• Love 10

One of my favorite Jeff and Jordan moments in their first season was the squirrel conversation.....too cute!

Mine too, that entire conversation they had was hilarious and so cute. I think what was missing from that montage was a clip from when they were in the backyard and Jeff jokingly says if she wants to get married and she starts telling him how she wants a square cut and he better put thought in it.

Remembering that and then seeing how he gave her a square cut in the same backyard, 5 years later is amazing.

I don't know that Frankie really cared about helping Cody out.  I thought he was simply trying to demoralize him.

I saw it as Frankie knowing and seeing the reality of the situation. Derrick, Caleb and Frankie  heck even Zingbot all tried to tell Cody to back away from the married girl for weeks and weeks now. Cody replied to Derrick I think with a comment that he's not the married one, he had nothing to worry about. 

Frankie wasn't demoralizing, he was even defending Cody's behavior (which he shouldn't, Cody knew she was married he gets no free pass) and he  was trying to explain to a guy that refuses to get it how Christine came across. Frankie was spot on in what he said.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

That was without a doubt one of the most craptacular episodes of BIG BROTHER ever.

I had to fastforward through 90% of the episode because contrary to Alison Grodners fondest belief...the majority of the world's population doesn't give two s@#ts about Jeff and Jordan. "Big Jeff" is a card carrying tool and Jordan has always been a huge phoney...which was  proved that one episode when Jeff was evicted and she let her mask slip and dropped the fake "Little Miss Sunshine" act which was replaced by a demeanor of a spoiled brat having a tantrum.

I loved that scene!  I don't think it necessarily means Jordan is fake, it just takes a lot to make her blowup.  The best part was Rachel standing there stunned, mouth hanging open in shock.  Then Rachel becoming the voice of reason - "Jordan, this isn't like you!", and dragging her away.  Good times.

• Love 4

Tonight's show was the worst. This season is the worst. Someone please just out me out of my misery, just end this nonsense already. Instead, I get to watch this week happen again next week, because this week doesn't matter. So stupid.

The one funny moment I got out of tonight was when everyone was discussing what to do with the button except for Victoria, who was busy checking out her ass in the mirrors. Pretty much sums up her game this season.

• Love 4

I can't stand the way they're all saying "Button." Buh-den, or whatever. It's driving me crazy.

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. Annoying. There are two t's in button, people. They are pronounced.

I'm afraid I don't pronounce the T's in button either, must be a regional thing.

• Love 1

The sign in the HN room says "it only takes one." So what do they do? ALL push it because no one can have an independent thought or action in this stupid house. They are ciphers. All of them.

I can't help it, I still think Jeff is soooooo damn good-looking. Jordan looked really good as a brunette too.

Frankie, for cod's sack. There are FIVE of you. You have to nominate one HALF of the people because you are exempt. It is so not making a big move, it's doing what is asked of you. Shut UP. And put Jordan's dog down.

• Love 5

Ugh Frankie drives me nuts. All his mugging for the camera makes me want to scream on a good day but the fact that he got his hands on Jordan's dog abd was crying!! You're kidding me right? You know that was a calculated move on his part. If I were Jordan I would have been like "get your hands of my dog!"

And I agree it was sweet of Jeff to propose where they met. I'm ok with it. They've done three seasons of different reality shows at this point all they're obviously a reality show couple so the proposal made sense but I do think they are genuinely in love.

• Love 4

I loved that scene!  I don't think it necessarily means Jordan is fake, it just takes a lot to make her blowup.  The best part was Rachel standing there stunned, mouth hanging open in shock.  Then Rachel becoming the voice of reason - "Jordan, this isn't like you!", and dragging her away.  Good times.

Me too. She also blew up a couple of times during her season. The whole Braden fiasco and when Russell was being a psycho like usual.

Many people change a 'tt' from two 't' sounds into one 'd' sound... people do the same on 'mittens'. I had a friend who was obsessed about making sure everyone she knew said Mitt-tens instead of midd-enz. Pronunciations and people's millage will vary...

Edited by Wandering Snark

I didn't think the episode was that bad. Jeff & Jordan are cute and the slide show was nice. Watching Caleb fanboy over the country singer was also hilarious. I think I'm nearly immune to Frankie. He's awful, and now he's just embarrassing himself. Now that I feel like a majority of viewers see him for what he is (a complete piece of shit), I can just look past him.

And I gotta tell you, these episodes are pointless because of the reset, but it is fairly satisfying watching Frankie succeed knowing it's all for naught. I also thought the HoH was pretty cool, although the sum volume of Frankie's balls looked smaller than Caleb's. I'm saying Caleb had bigger balls. It made Caleb's balls drop. Because Frankie's balls were little. I'll stop :-)

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 1

bahaha! agreed!

• Love 1

I thought I would never say this in a million years re Jeff and Jordan - as I did have some issues with Jeff -  but all I could think of with the two of them in the BB house was the quote, pearls before swine.   The house smells and so does this season.

One bright spot - no Christine.   No chance for her to dream that one day she and Cody might be the next big brother couple who live happily ever after.   

• Love 3

Really announcer?  Frankie "crop dusted" the competition?  How many takes did you have to do without giggling?

Victoria's head swivel/voice in the DR makes me stabby.

I LOVE that the first comment out of Jeff's mouth was how much the house stinks.  It happens almost every year, but I continue to be surprised by how filthy the house gets.  Why they don't clean more out of sheer boredom is beyond me.

• Love 4

Jeff and Jordan = yawn. What a time waster.

Watching the HOH comp was like watching the Snowmen/Teacups. Look at Frankie's shovel almost filled with balls. Next shot, the bottom is barely covered. Next shot, oh look, he's almost finished. Next shot, barely covered. Do they even try anymore?

This one was a snoozer.

• Love 3