Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

His mom cries about him killing himself, but she's the one who cooked mounds of cheese covered, greasy food.  

William was flipping burgers, so it's not Chick-Fil-A, but it's next door to WhataBurger.    

Losing 12 lbs in 3 months is not much of an effort.  

That smoothie isn't on Dr. Now's diet either, and cheese on your eggs isn't either, and that sausage is too greasy.   Mom may be saying the right things, but she's still enabling him. 

Maybe suspenders would be a good idea, before he loses his pants.  

month 3 or 4 580, month 6--- 598.7, Dr. Now will go full enraged Gerbil on William.   Another one who blames the poor scale being broken for their gain.   The man who was just boasting about pizza, and lots of soda is blaming the scale?  I bet Dr. Now had that footage played for him before William left the waiting room.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

That breakfast is a normal breakfast for a 200-pound man employed in a physically demanding job.  Not for him.

And he is already 'I don't care what anyone else says, any weight loss is good!'  He won't do well, he obviously loves soda more than everything else.  ANd sees no future for himself other than blissfully drowning in soda from the inside out. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Bella2 said:

Mom cries but how much did she lose?

Oh, you're adorable. 

"I'll reach Dr. Now's goal for me". IT IS NOT HIS GOAL. IT SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL, YOU CEMENTHEADED DOOFUS. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A happy medium. I’ll go out on a limb and guess that that’s not in Dr. Now’s instructions.

Right? Why not just, you know, follow the diet instructions as written? Crazy, I know. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

He just stepped out the door and he is already breathing as if he was doing hardcore cardio for 15 minutes.  And he thinks exercise is easy for him???

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

A happy medium. I’ll go out on a limb and guess that that’s not in Dr. Now’s instructions.

I downloaded the diet once. Its very restrictive. Basically eggs and dry toast. Meat and veg for lunch and dinner. You can have one small turkey breakfast sausage. No fruit no cheese

• Sad 2
  • Useful 6
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

No way will this "shootin' hoops with the guys" be real. Like he has guys

Empty court, no running, no dribbling, just throwing the ball a few times.  Literally.  Sigh.  

• Like 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Imagine showing up to the court with 3 guys needing 1 for 2 on 2 and seeing him as the only option!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mom may be saying the right things, but she's still enabling. 

Her encouragement is riddled with the most depressing words of doom ever.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You called it. That was one lonely-looking game of hoops!

• Like 3

Shut up, Cascade. I can't "switch to" my dishwasher because I am the dishwasher.

One pizza eaten over two days and threw the rest out. But how much was "the rest"?

• Like 1

Closer.  Now he doesn't eat the whole pizza at one time, he stretches it out over 20 minutes or something like that.

I bet he is 565 or something.  But I won't be surprised if it's back to 600.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

I see TLC can't quit the polygamy and little people shows

That SSW ad gives me the creeps (simper) would you be interested in dating my husband? (giggle). Then goofy looking socially inept husband blurts "What are you doing tomorrow?". Dude. I'm washing my hair. Forever. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Her encouragement is riddled with the most depressing words of doom ever.

And she just drones on and on and on. No wonder he tunes her out. 

HA! Gained! 

Oh, the scale doesn't work. That's it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Well, I keep getting right with this guy!

And here is *scale is not working* but MAYBE, just MAYBE it's just cisterns of soda I've been drinking!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I downloaded the diet once. Its very restrictive. Basically eggs and dry toast. Meat and veg for lunch and dinner. You can have one small turkey breakfast sausage. No fruit no cheese

The no fruit would be my breaking point. You could wire my face shut and I'd still slurp applesauce.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

There is no way I would go into Room 5 after that weigh in, if I were him.  No way. Dr. Now told him not to bother coming back, and he should have listened. I'm scared!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Does a new season of 90 Day Fiancé start this Sunday? I might take a dive back into the swamp with you guys.

New season of Happily Ever After with many of the worst couples ever returning 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

The no fruit would be my breaking point. You could wire my face shut and I'd still slurp applesauce.

And I will join you!  Even if they handcuff our hands behing our backs we can feed each other the forbidden fruit! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Isn't that too much to ask of anyone, really? It's ridiculously restricted 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He didn't want mom to drag after him and help, so he made up some 'guys'.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

His diet is for bariatric patients. Its not meant to be long term. Its for rapid weight loss before and after surgery

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Does a new season of 90 Day Fiancé start this Sunday? I might take a dive back into the swamp with you guys.

Oh, come back, come back, dear @OoogleEyes! Are you hanging out on the Seeking Sister Wife chat? 

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

"At least, I'm still under 600."

Not for long, Sunny Jim. 

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

And I will join you!  Even if they handcuff our hands behing our backs we can feed each other the forbidden fruit! 

Brilliant!!!