Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Crystal calls out Dorit for spreading rumors behind Sutton's back; Kyle seeks guidance from her life coach about her struggles with grief; Garcelle spends time with Jaid and his new girlfriend.

Airdate: 12/13/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 1
On 12/12/2023 at 3:28 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle: I know what you told me about your esophagus….

Kyle: I know ALL ABOUT your esophagus…

7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am just now watching Season 12 Episode 3, Dorit and Sutton are at the buffet at Kyle's Palm Springs home and Dorit says to Sutton, "Is there anything here that you can eat because I know you have to mush up everything you eat like baby food," so why is Kyle acting like this is news about Sutton esophagus issue?  So if Dorit knows so much about it the others must know as well.

AnnMarie has to know about esophageal issues if she is intubating (spelling?) patients, right? So why is she acting like she doesn't know?

That’s why I called bullshit on that. If she hasn’t heard of it, she has no business doing what she’s doing.

• Like 18
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not only that, but it was extremely unprofessional of her to question the existence of the disorder just because she's never heard of it.

She shoulda taken the opportunity to school Kyle.  

• Like 6

I like how Kyle is sitting chatting to Mo about his trip etc, however did she really need to showcase her green Birkin bag?  I think I heard those are hard to get (the color). Anyone know more about them? It looked like an animal skin (alligator?) and was coordinated with her green blouse. Show off much? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Dang photo isn’t showing that I’m trying to attach.
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

I was watching an old episode yesterday (Sutton's first or second season), and she is a lot thinner this season. Even her face was a lot fuller before. 

9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I like how Kyle is sitting chatting to Mo about his trip etc, however did she really need to showcase her green Birkin bag?  I think I heard those are hard to get (the color). Anyone know more about them? It looked like an animal skin (alligator?) and was coordinated with her green blouse. Show off much? 

She carries Birkin bags for years on the show. Isn't the purpose of the show to do this?

ETA: The Birkin was made of ostrich skin.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6

Looked up that Birkin bag. 125k 

3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She carries Birkin bags for years on the show. Isn't the purpose of the show to do this?

Yes, but I like when they show things in a more organic way…not staged. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Looked up that Birkin bag. 125k 

Yes, but I like when they show things in a more organic way…not staged. 

I've noticed that on many reality shows including the HW franchise the women place their bags up front (eg. on a restaurant table) to show them off. There is almost nothing happening organically for some time. I don't put my bag on the floor, but I don't put it on a restaurant table either. It goes right next to me on the seat, or another seat. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
29 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wow…this Marcellus. What a catch.

EDIT — Gee, Erika can’t wait to jump on her mom. 

What do you mean? I would love for my husband to say I'm an 8.5 in everything. 🤮

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 6
  • LOL 12
8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I lost my friend to suicide this year, too—while my teen has also been in and out of the hospital for suicidal ideation for the past two years. I think Kyle’s big change makes a lot more sense—especially when she said when she drinks she gets depressed, and she can’t afford to get depressed. If she lost her lifelong friend and doesn’t have her sister, that might be why she clinging to this “friendship” with Morgan. Now why she stalked someone half her age, younger than her daughter, to be her BFF is another question.

Oh, no, Annemarie has the film crew in her home alone?! Guess she’s officially a housewife or at least a friend of.

Who gave Erika a Vegas “residency”?!? Howard Johnson’s? Econo Lodge?

I don't think Morgan has any romantic feelings toward Kyle. Kyle is probably flattered she is friends with a younger, cooler (supposedly) person. 

As for AnnMarie, yes, she is officially a HW.

Erika has a residency in the House of Blues.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

I don't think Morgan has any romantic feelings toward Kyle. Kyle is probably flattered she is friends with a younger, cooler (supposedly) person. 

As for AnnMarie, yes, she is officially a HW.

Erika has a residency in the House of Blues.

Kyle looks kind of ridiculous with her girl-crushing, acting as if Wade feels the same way. Psst, Kyle: Wade is playing you, and the minute she gets bored, she’ll be gone.

• Like 14
26 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

EDIT — Gee, Erika can’t wait to jump on her mom. 

Seriously. And her Mom was perfectly supportive.  Ugh no more toxic Mom & Daughter relationships in these shows! Thdhre buzz killers and to quote Crystal, "Ugh I'm bored!"

Dorit caught saying that stuff and now trying to yammer her way out of it lol

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pi237 said:

Seriously. And her Mom was perfectly supportive.  Ugh no more toxic Mom & Daughter relationships in these shows! Thdhre buzz killers and to quote Crystal, "Ugh I'm bored!"

Dorit caught saying that stuff and now trying to yammer her way out of it lol

I admit my attention span is for crap tonight, but didn’t Erika take offense at her mom bringing up that hairdresser, and then next thing we see, said hairdresser is working on Erika? Erika just likes to fight with her mother.

• Like 13

AnnaMarie is ill informed and showing it. I've seen the procedure to stretch the esophagus. It's done with progressively larger weighted tubes that look like super long hotdogs. She's a 3.5 in the medical field, if that.

Kyle needs to watch the movie Wine Country with Tina Fey.

*edited to change a rather harsh adjective.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Annemarie is a clear shit stirrer, but as someone who suffers occasionally from acid reflux and IBS, I don't understand consuming any alcohol if there's an esophageal problem.

I like Sutton, and I'm not condemning her here. Alcohol burns the shit out of your esophagus and aggravates the GI track. This is also a reason I try to avoid eating a lot of red meat.

My TV was acting up, so I'll have to rewatch that last seven minutes or so. The way Annemarie broached the subject was wrong, but she had a point when she mentioned not mixing alcohol and medication. I mean, that's common sense.

At any rate, I give major side eye to her husband. That 8.5 comment got in my craw.

18 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a694007.html

remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this medication….

What special dietary instructions should I follow?

Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, continue your normal diet

Thank you for posting this!

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Annemarie is a clear shit stirrer, but as someone who suffers occasionally from acid reflux and IBS, I don't understand consuming any alcohol if there's an esophageal problem.

I like Sutton, and I'm not condemning her here. Alcohol burns the shit out of your esophagus and aggravates the GI track. This is also a reason I try to avoid eating a lot of red meat.

My TV was acting up, so I'll have to rewatch that last seven minutes or so. The way Annemarie broached the subject was wrong, but she had a point when she mentioned not mixing alcohol and medication. I mean, that's common sense.

At any rate, I give major side eye to her husband. That 8.5 comment got in my craw.

I wonder what he thinks he rates.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

God, STFU, AnneMarie. You just admitted you don’t know what you’re talking about. Did you catch the smug look on Kyle’s face? 

Good point, guys: Sutton is the only one among you who actually works. And Kyle, I think the reason why your store closed was that nobody was buying your stuff. 

Kyle and Garcelle are working actresses, and producers, even Kim had still some acting jobs until relatively recently, AnneMarie is a nurse, Dorit has a fashion business, Erika has some performing gigs, Crystal has a coconut drink company. The first six did it for all their lives. Sutton opened the store recently, and she finances it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a694007.html

remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this medication….

What special dietary instructions should I follow?

Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, continue your normal diet

A lot of medications shouldn't be taken with alcohol. It's up to somebody to decide to follow the directions, or not. As for gabapetin, I was taking it for about a second (it caused side effects), and it's not supposed to be taken with alcohol. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

When Annewhoevernewperson was telling Sutton she shouldn’t be drinking with the medication she takes, I was reminiscing about all the prescriptions doctors have given me with the advice that I be completely shitfaced every time I took the drug.  I mean, I assume that ideally, you shouldn’t drink when taking most drugs.

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
58 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m starting to think AnneMarie is just another name for FRAUD. She is giving me STRONG Diana vibes. 😬

Why is she a fraud? She is a nurse anesthetist, not a woman who married an older, rich guy, and got lucky in the division of marital wealth after a divorce. She was also a competitive athlete in college.

Edited by ZettaK

It's entirely possible Sutton is not explaining her condition correctly in medical terms making it sound unbelievable to a person who has more knowledge.  It's all just an attempt to attack her and cut her down.  I wonder who is behind that?  Wasn't Kyle sitting next to her?  Did she instigate this?  That would be just liker her, to apologize and then get revenge. 

• Like 11

I don’t feel any romantic vibe between Kyle and Morgan. I think Morgan is just ‘friend of the moment’. 
So Anna is a real HW now. I was liking her until she started giving medical advice, she’s a CRNA not a doctor. It’s true you are not suppose to drink alcohol with your medication but most people do. Trust me, I was a pharmacy tech. for 15 years. 
I liked Sutton’s kitty cat(s) dress. 

• Like 17