Type keyword(s) to search

Lockup Fashion: Clothes, Hair, and Foot Long Lashes

• Start Topic

The cons and con lovers make interesting fashion choices, from clothing that is shockingly horrible to highly flammable wigs to lashes so long you can feel the breeze from a blink a mile away to tacky, questionable tattoos.  Here's the place to capture some of these winning looks.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Our darling Shavel went from neon jumpsuits

Shaveljumpsuit.webp.b20d3d4d5961aa0a9e614839a5750bb1.webp

To that's a little too matchy matchy with mom

Shavelandmomsamedress.webp.4d6be3c0cb6441368c8a96a07fb0348b.webp

To whatever the hell this is

Shavelsdenimseethrudress.thumb.webp.7714209ba85bbe209136fae2b8486f91.webp

It's see  through.  It has frayed denim panels that are much too small.  It's so short she is one wrong step from becoming the floor show. She has really upped her fashion game. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 12/4/2023 at 4:29 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Boob sling alert

image.thumb.png.ef3e79585c1ed8c89773a8ec54a1a299.png

I would like to request that someone please locate the construction worker jackets this lady and Montana Mills were wearing.

Plus, I need the elaborate bedazzled and graffitied jackets that Puppy and her beau were wearing.  

Please and thank you.

I cannot recall any of these people’s actual names to Google. But I think these two couples could have a multi-post “fashion off.” They each had many more insane matching outfits, but the two mentioned are my favorite looks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

did you mean these jackets for Puppy and Eric? (also reddit)

I can't remember the horrifying examples but the idea of this topic brings me so much delight - please people keep posting. 

jackets.jpg

I wonder who kept them after they split?

I suck at this… somehow I cannot find a photo to post of Melissa’s cheerleader outfit. Although it’s not the worst thing anyone on this show has ever worn, it is sort of iconic in its way. It just… visually represents the irony of a late-30’s woman who constantly derides her boyfriend for a lack of maturity.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
14 minutes ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I can't remember the horrifying examples but the idea of this topic brings me so much delight - please people keep posting. 

jackets.jpg

2 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

From reddit with heading: Is this fashion or are they doing community service together?

justineandmm.jpg

Yes! Those are the jackets! Thank you both! 

4 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

jackets.jpg

Won't someone think of the jackets?!?!?!

2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

She is trying so hard to not laugh at that blue suit.  He infamously asked, do I look like I would let a muthafucka use me? In that suit? Yes.

28 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Lisa and Stan win for bad "hair."

A63D793C-4A89-4A19-A688-A39A1180EE75.jpeg

6314ABE2-A245-469E-953B-58647E291322.jpeg

Medusa vs dead skunk. Who wore it better?

• LOL 1

I enjoy this so much! I am unable to use the technology you guys have, so I thank you all! Yes, Shavel has so much taste, all of it bad. I really had to look closely at Britt in that skin-colored body suit to confirm there was fabric. On what planet would you consider that an appropriate outfit to visit your abuela and your teenaged nephew? 

• Like 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

It is getting a lot of attention so should enjoy a place in this collection. Hope from season 6:

hope.JPG

reminder she was  2 hrs late to meet her prison boo at pickup because she was getting ready .... this is how she showed up... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I was in a LAL mood today, so I started looking for some photos. Thought we might enjoy the memory of this clown's tattoos. This is the man that Chaz's totally skeeved out wife was still in love with. Seeing that artwork, I'm sure it was love at first sight. 

image.thumb.png.38a8b4d0bdad17f32a9e078015d3cf44.png

More photos of the greatest jackets ever made:

image.thumb.png.8fa249cb49589b2f6d5c4bb03769a648.png

image.thumb.png.c090660d7f65918f34a239fddb87c56d.png

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was in a LAL mood today, so I started looking for some photos. Thought we might enjoy the memory of this clown's tattoos. This is the man that Chaz's totally skeeved out wife was still in love with. Seeing that artwork, I'm sure it was love at first sight. 

image.thumb.png.38a8b4d0bdad17f32a9e078015d3cf44.png

More photos of the greatest jackets ever made:

image.thumb.png.8fa249cb49589b2f6d5c4bb03769a648.png

image.thumb.png.c090660d7f65918f34a239fddb87c56d.png

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for getting photos of what I agree are the most eye-catching jackets I’ve ever seen in my life from all angles. I don’t know how this man convinced Puppy to dress like this, nor can I even begin to fathom what type of specialty boutique that they find their outfits at, but you can tell a true artiste went to town with a stud bedazzled and some pleather paint. It’s like if Fonzie starred in a post-apocalyptic roller-disco musical the early 1970s, with some Asian influences. There is just so much happening.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2