Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E24: Cabin Fever

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Just so much head putting down with this ep. When Leah was complaning about Corey it just doesn't sound like Corey. Based on what we seen with him in past seasons he seems like a dad who loves his kids and always be there for them. Then Leah blaming Corey for marriange trouble!? So much trash talking in this, and the worst part is we don't really see his side of the story. Just insane! As much as I have problems with Kali at least she is the most stable home then all the girls.

Also when did Leah move from the house? I guess I'm little confused because I remember them living in this new house and all of sudden there in a new place looking for a other home?

And Barb hoping Jace will become better once he start school? No he going to get worst, if you don't adress these problems now when they are young they will get older and more insane. Case point Jenelle, and I am serously disturb how many ep's I have seen with Barb one minute she threatening someone like a Mafia don and split second later she is laughing.

I can't belive she told a 4 year old to that he might have to live somewhere else if he keeps acting this way. Wow talk about scaring a child...I knew a girl back in high school who had that happen to her over the years and it really messed her up.

Also has Chelsea ever dated anyone else beside Adam? I feel like she the only girl on this show who could bennefit for having a romantic partner. And seriously I'm going to punch someone if I hear her talk about Adam again. Chelsea just go see a Shidduch!

Also I am very tired of these fans of Adam that he brings with everytime he see's the girl.

• Love 1

I think she was saying that they wanted to find another house - to be more wheelchair friendly for Ali. What I don't get is why didn't they just stay in the old house until they found a new one? Why live in an apt during the interim? They're on the second floor, surely that apartment is not any easier than their home was.

I think they sold the old house quickly before finding a new one, so they're staying in the apartment while they search.

Kail hauling Isaac upstairs while the baby was attached to her cracked me up. I don't have kids,so that was impressive to me. I've been liking Kail this season - she has really calmed down and seems like a great mom. Her boys are both adorable.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 3

When is Jenelle going to realize that she’ll never be MOTY and seeing Jace every so often doesn’t make her a mom? Babs has been more of a mom to Jace, then Jenelle will ever be. She always thinks that Babs is specifically picking on Jace. She knows what’s going on, because Jace  is with her 24/7. I hope she tries with Kaiser Roll. If she doesn’t wanna try to be a mom, she shouldn’t have had kids. They’re going to suffer.

Leah bitching at Cory isn’t going to do anything. Especially when your kids start telling him what Mommy is saying. Get over it.  Try getting a real job for once.

Chelsea needs to stop whining and using her baby voice. She’s so annoying.

Kail thinks she’s supermom because Javi is gone for a month? Be grateful, Kail. Some women are single moms 24/7.

Also has Chelsea ever dated anyone else beside Adam? I feel like she the only girl on this show who could bennefit for having a romantic partner.

I think she's probably had a few dates, but nothing serious. She even said on last night's episode that she feels like having a boyfriend would take away from time with Aubree, and I thought that was a really mature statement. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but if I was ever single I cannot imagine being able to date because I'd already be missing out on so much time with my kids. And I wouldn't want to bring a guy around my kids until we were super serious. I see her waiting until Aubree is a lot older before going down that road. 

Corey doesn't want his hard earned money going to Leah's whim of the day.

Then, to paraphrase another post on this thread, "I like Corey, but them's the breaks when you choose to procreate with an irresponsible douchebag." I don't feel sorry for him at all, and his whine-session with his wife about not court ordered child support not being fair because the more money you make, the more you owe, was ridiculous. 

• Love 3

The silence in the room was deadly when Barb said if Jace keeps acting up he can't stay with her anymore.  MOTY of the year Janelle and Bible quoting Nathan said NADA.  I just knew they would both chime in and say "Barb, you've done enough we can take over from here"  NOT!

Not a peep from those assholes.  Janelle needs to stop yammering about how good Jace is when he's at her house and admit that she never wants her and that boy to share an address.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

I am so worried for Jace. I think Barb is stressed and overwhelmed taking care of him. She is in her 50's? Does she also have custody of the other grandson? That's a lot to care for two rambunctious little boys alone.

But I don't know if he'd be better off with Jenelle. She seems to be spaced out all the time like she's taking psychotic medication. Then she's fighting and screaming at Nathan, the dogs...I could go on and on. I don't know how she's doing with Kaiser Roll. I don't trust Nathan either as a father or even a decent human being.

So where would Jace be better off living? I don't think there's a good answer. I really fear for this poor kids future.

• Love 2

I'm done with Barb. Done. I tried giving her the the benefit of the doubt for a lot of years, but I am officially through with her. Who sits there and threatens a 4-year-old with having to live somewhere else if they don't behave??? That is absolutely reprehensible. No wonder Jenelle is a mess. She's an adult now and needs to own her own shit (which she probably will never do), but damn if she isn't right about how all Barb does is scream. 

I agree 100%. As much as I want to sympathize with Barb, threatening to throw a FOUR year-old out of the house is inexcusable. I understand Barb is old and tired and at her wits end, but she has zero parenting skills other than to scream at the top of her lungs. Jenelle isn't off the hook either, but I did feel a smidgen of pity for her because I felt like tonight's epi gave us a lot of insight into her childhood. And honestly, I thought Jenelle made a good point when she told Barb she shouldn't immediately get mad and scream at Jace when she hasn't heard his side of the story or wasn't there to see what happened.

Regarding Leah and the child support, I can't make heads or tails of the situation because I think we're only hearing selective details. I love how Jeremy said "MY insurance will pay for the wheelchair!" Yeah, good luck with that buddy, because I don't know an insurance company on this planet who doesn't deny, deny, deny until you're standing outside their corporate headquarters with a bomb strapped to your chest. Also, how funny was Leah when she was spraying six-shades-too-dark foundation on her friend's face? Makeup just ain't your thing, sweetie.

After listening to Chelsea's whiny, baby talk and constant cussing it's no wonder she hasn't found a boyfriend. Adam and his friends are such losers. That trip to the zoo was all about impressing his latest bimbo. He probably never would have taken Aubree otherwise.

Once again, I thought Kail looked really pretty this episode. I also thought she handled Isaac well when he was having his meltdown, but I am a little concerned for him. I know kids get cranky at the end of the day, but it seems like he's always tired and sleeping. Baby Lincoln was too freaking adorable in his little preppy anchor sweater. I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks.

Jace was pretty much conceived with donor parents. Jenelle donated her eggs, and Andrew his sperm.  Neither really care about him now. Jenelle is so ungrateful to Babs, for everything she's done for Jace.  Does she not realize that if  Babs hadn’t made Jenelle give custody of Jace to her, he’d be with strangers, and she’d probably rarely see him? Which wouldn’t be much different than what’s happening now. My heart breaks for him.

• Love 3
So where would Jace be better off living?

With the karate instructor. Let's start a petition!

And honestly, I thought Jenelle made a good point when she told Barb she shouldn't immediately get mad and scream at Jace when she hasn't heard his side of the story or wasn't there to see what happened.

Exactly. Just because Jace is older doesn't mean he is ALWAYS the culprit. People tend to get that way with my older boy, but his younger brother starts stuff sometimes as well. The way Barb acts, Jace is not going to feel comfortable coming to her with ANYTHING. Just like Jenelle, who ended up pregnant at 16. I want my kids to know they can come to me and I'm not going to judge them.Obviously bad behavior needs to be remedied, but kids also need to know that they are being heard. Barb is TELLING Jace who he is. If she doesn't think that constant talking of what a "bad" kid he is in front of him isn't damaging, she's about as dumb as Leah is. And that's bad. 

That trip to the zoo was all about impressing his latest bimbo. He probably never would have taken Aubree otherwise.

Right?! Just once I'd like to see him take Just Aubree somewhere, somewhere SHE asks to go, with no one else around. Shoot, it would be even better if there were no camera crews, because I highly believe is one of the most camera aware people on the show at present. He is trying to make America think he's Daddy Dearest, but I will never buy it. 

He is trying to make America think he's Daddy Dearest, but I will never buy it. 

Me neither. I loved the part where Adam's leg humpers said all Adam wanted to do is be with his daughter and the Horrible Evil Chelsea won't let him. Um, how many times did Chelsea bend over backwards or beg Adam to come see Aubree and he blew it off? She didn't become hesitant about visitation until Adam started driving drunk and racking up DUI's, which is how any normal mother would react. Adam and his family have been shady as hell, but of course, it's all Chelsea's fault. SMH.

• Love 4

I didn't understand why Leah was talking about moving again. Didn't they just move in? I thought they wanted to be in a first floor apartment because it was easier with Ali. Why the hell is she talking about moving?

Because she 'needs' a ranch, with horses and a pool? I get this weird feeling she'll probably be pissed Corey's insurance doesn't pay for it, too.

I think one of the issues might be that Adam moves in with these girlfriends that he has barely met. Also, Adam is supposed to have visitation at his parents' home, not his place or anyone else's place. He has taken Aubree to his place with Taylor, playing family man. Now, he has dumped her and moved in with Jessica. Aubree is going through this revolving door with her dad, seeing a new "step-mom" in her life.  Adam will certainly make sure Jessica plays mommy to Aubree just like he had Taylor do.  Imagine if it was Chelsea who had two or three guys in Aubree's life? 

If visitation has to be with Adam's parents, then why was Aubree allowed to go to the zoo with Adam and the stripper?

• Love 2

Watching Adam parade his offspring around so he can play World's Greatest Dad around his Girlfriend of the Week is quickly becoming my new favorite subplot of the series.

If visitation has to be with Adam's parents, then why was Aubree allowed to go to the zoo with Adam and the stripper?

I'm not certain, but I think the arrangement is that it's based out of Ma and Pa Lind's home, with them being the primary supervisors of the visit. I don't think it means Adam is not allowed to take Aubree out of the house without them or anything.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 1

I'm starting to think that Barb needs to transition Jace to living with Jenelle. While I appreciate that Barb felt the need to take on the responsibility of Jace, I also feel that she helped enable Jenelle to not take responsibility for parenting. I've always been a Barb fan but when she started talking about Jace in front of him and threatened him with no home to live in if his behavior continued, I was really disappointed in her. All the times where Jenelle has cried about Barb keeping Jace from her I'm starting to see some truth to. Not that I think Jenelle would be parent of the year or anything, but I'm starting to believe that she can't do much worse than Barb at this point. Barb could probably transition Jace to her with a social worker paying visits to see how things are working out. I am not surprised that Jenelle got pregnant again, as much as she should not be a parent, her history of jumping from one man to another and getting pregnant so young indicates that she has a strong desire for connection and love, but chooses the wrong partners because that's all she thinks she deserves. Where's Jenelle's dad? It seems she's recreated the exact same thing with Jace, who has an absent daddy. I also believe Barb uses Jace to exert some control over Jenelle, and with Jenelle moving onto a new baby, the amount of fucks Jenelle is going to have for Jace is probably going to be nil, and Barb will lose the upper hand. 

On a personal note, my brother got his GF pregnant when they were too young to be fully responsible for a child...they weren't teens but they were still living at home and not financially capable of taking care of a child. After a year or so they split and baby mama took my nephew, until she wanted to move on to a new guy and then my brother took over. He was emotionally immature and incapable of being a good parent and ended up giving my nephew to his maternal grandma to be raised. I was always disturbed by this because of how her own daughter turned out, who went on to having 2 or 3 more children, all by different fathers. I am not sure she raised any of them. Years ago she friended me on Facebook and to be polite I accepted but had to unfriend her when I saw her posts stating how much she loved her kids and those awful inspirational "A Mother is..." photos. As far as the job his grandma did raising him, he turned out okay as in he's not a criminal, but he lacks drive and seems to be going absolutely nowhere with his life. Sad. 

• Love 4

I am constantly rooting for Chelsea. She is probably my favorite in the whole franchise. But the baby voiced "I'll have a pretty kitty for my future hubby" was nothing short of horrifying. I am sure to have nightmares.

I am certain Chelsea was hooking up with Adam 'Post-Taylor'.  Otherwise, why would she suddenly talk about getting a boyfriend in the same conversation as discussing that Adam is shacking up with yet another chick?  I'm suspicious.

• Love 3

Me neither. I loved the part where Adam's leg humpers said all Adam wanted to do is be with his daughter and the Horrible Evil Chelsea won't let him. Um, how many times did Chelsea bend over backwards or beg Adam to come see Aubree and he blew it off? She didn't become hesitant about visitation until Adam started driving drunk and racking up DUI's, which is how any normal mother would react. Adam and his family have been shady as hell, but of course, it's all Chelsea's fault. SMH.

I was SHOCKED when Adam actually said "Chelsea is a good mom, she's raising her well."  There must've been some crazy shit talking immediately preceding that statement, since it seemed to come out of nowhere.  I think that's the first nice thing Adam has ever said about Chelsea.

• Love 1

I am certain Chelsea was hooking up with Adam 'Post-Taylor'.  Otherwise, why would she suddenly talk about getting a boyfriend in the same conversation as discussing that Adam is shacking up with yet another chick?  I'm suspicious.

My suspicions were raised after this episode when she said she was going to lazer her kitty.  Who thinks of things like that?  What if her "future husband" isn't into the pre-pub look.  She's disgusting.

I hope Dr. Phil asks her if they hooked up again at the reunion, I'm also sure her response would be a YES, as she did last season.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

fetching, I agree. Something has to change at this point, because Jace is going off the rails and Barb is making the situation worse. I never in a million years thought I would side with Jenelle, but I have to admit she made some valid arguments last night. When she tried to calmly explain to Barb that her parenting style may not be the best thing for Jace, Barb immediately flew off the handle and started screaming and yelling. Obviously it's easy for Jenelle to judge because she hasn't had the 24/7 responsibility of caring for a child, but Barb doesn't seem willing to concede that what she's doing isn't working. It also pissed me off when Barb declared Jace was bi-polar. The kid's not bi-polar, he's screaming out for boundaries and positive attention.

• Love 5

This episode was strange to me. Regarding Leah, it was all about accusing Cory left and right. Why were there two scenes of Leah bitching to two different people about Cory? It seemed so staged and contrived. First of all, in the scene where Leah was bitching to her friend on the phone, did anyone else notice how her friend mentioned Leah's hair? Leah then mentions it being long, but it was up and appeared to be one of those bun hairpieces you can buy in the drugstores. I got the feeling Leah had already cut her "long" hair, MTV wanted Leah to film these scenes, but she needed to have her hair appear as if she had not yet cut it. I think they filmed those scenes to build up the whole "Leah needs to take Cory to court" and by airing two scenes, Leah fills the audience in as to why.

Now, did Cory say he was only paying what he could per month? I thought I heard the $800 monthly child support was merely a verbal agreement, and not a court-order as I initially thought. I thought I heard Cory mention at one point only paying $200 a month. Did I hear that correctly?

MTV is really pushing this season to be in tune with what is happening in real-time because I was stunned to see the new girlfriend Adam is with.

I don't think it means Adam is not allowed to take Aubree out of the house without them or anything.

True, but who drives Aubree around?

As for that photo of Chelsea with Adam, if one bothers to read the article, the information about why that photo was taken, is there. Did Chelsea put that on Facebook or Twitter and put little hearts around it? Did she post it and commented that she is not over him? No.  She took the picture because it was Aubree's first day of school and for once, her dad showed up. Let's capture that for prosperity and for Aubree so she can have that to look back on.  Good thing I click on links and read the articles rather than go by a comment posted.

I hope Dr. Phil asks her

Dr. Phil?

was going to lazer her kitty.  Who thinks of things like that?

Millions of females and males. Kailyn once mentioned in an article long, long ago, about shaving her pubic hair. Jenelle waxes hers, and I wouldn't doubt hasn't already had it lasered off by now. Why is it different for Chelsea? I bet even Leah has hers shaved or waxed off.  Now, she will probably want to laser hers off, if only she could get more money from Cory. At least Leah and Chelsea aren't covered in ugly-ass tattoos like Jenelle and Kailyn. I won't ever see Chelsea's pubic area, but Kailyn and Jenelle's tattoos are out there.

Edited by SPLAIN

I'm not certain, but I think the arrangement is that it's based out of Ma and Pa Lind's home, with them being the primary supervisors of the visit. I don't think it means Adam is not allowed to take Aubree out of the house without them or anything.

Well considering he's not allowed to drive (last we heard anyway), I don't know how he could take her all that far. Maybe that's the deal with all his new girlfriends... must have driver's license and/or allow me to drive your car without one.

SPLAIN, if memory serves me correctly, the $800 was court-ordered. Since then I think Leah and Cory came to an informal agreement where she would take $200 a month for the girlses and Cory would use the remaining $600 to pay down the medical debt, which IMO, was a reasonable arrangement. If we're to believe Leah, Cory hasn't been using the $600 to pay off the bills and that's why she's taking him back to court. That was my interpretation at least.

My question is, if money is tight on both sides, why not work out a payment arrangement with the hospital where both Leah and Cory pay a couple hundred per month towards the bill? It will take them forever to pay it off but it would make things more manageable. 

Edited by BitterApple
I don't think it means Adam is not allowed to take Aubree out of the house without them or anything.

True, but who drives Aubree around?

Girlfriend-of-the-week or one of his weirdly old-looking friends, I suppose.

From what we've heard from Chelsea, though, it seems that most of the time Aubree has visitation with the Linds, she's at home with the grandparents and Adam isn't even there. I suppose during the infrequent once in a while that he actually cares to spend time with her and entertain her outside of the house, it wouldn't be too much trouble for him to arrange a group outing with a friend or friends going with them. But really, since Adam seems to be completely incapable of adhering to the rules of having a revoked driver's license (i.e., driving the damn car anyway), I wouldn't blame Chelsea if she wanted to mandate that Aubree was not allowed to leave the Linds' house at all. It's almost inevitable that Adam will get busted with Aubree in the car and that child will be scarred for life watching her father get put in the back of a police cruiser.

Edited by Chicken Wing

Minority opinion on Kail handing Isaac. The tone of his cry walking out of the school broke my heart, it was not a bratty cry and should not have been ignored. Why couldn't she take 30 seconds, pick him up and soothe him. He needed his Mom and she rebuffed his need. I'm OK with how she handled him up in his bedroom, asking him to apologize.

Did anyone else think she left Lincoln alone in the car? Yes I know the crew was technically present.

I'm continually amazed how wonderful Javi is, I just love him. She takes him for granted.

Leah has churned a small fortune just by moving from place to place. I've lost count of all the apartments, double wides and houses she has lived in. Presumably she loses money with every change. She is another one taking a decent guy for granted, how Jeremy puts up with her is beyond me.

We did not get the full story on Corey's payments. I'd bet that he is paying the medical bills but there is no way he could buy the wheelchair. They don't even own a chair yet, they had a loaner. Her endless complaining needs to end. We've also been told Corey's father is helping with the bills.

One thing that does not ring true to me is the talk about unpaid medical bills. Surely a social worker has plugged the family into community resources like Medicaid that would cover a lot.

Jace needs psychological behavioral help now. He is acting out a lot of anger and is showing signs of a conduct disorder that will get a lot worse. I don't want Janelle to have custody any time soon.

• Love 1

I think it was mentioned earlier, but Leah is so dense to not realize that Corey IS helping to pay for medical costs, with his health insurance premium that is being deducted from his paycheck.  It seems to me her divorce attorney dropped the ball by making a joint custody agreement with so many holes in it.  My ex-husband’s insurance covers our children, plus it states right in our settlement that out-of-pocket medical costs for them is split between us 50/50, as is the fees for school and daycare, and extracurricular activities.

By now we all know that Leah has bought a horse, so this whining about being poor is ridiculous.

If I was Taylor, I would be irate seeing that footage of Adam’s new skank kissing little Paisley’s cheeks. 

I too commend Kail on not going full-on Hulk as her kids were screaming.  But, the only thing that bothered me was how her voiceover said something about both boys having a meltdown, and she survived.  If she defines Lincoln as having a meltdown, I feel sorry for him.  He was just a crying hungry baby, who’s pacifier fell out of his mouth.

I was SHOCKED when Adam actually said "Chelsea is a good mom, she's raising her well."  There must've been some crazy shit talking immediately preceding that statement, since it seemed to come out of nowhere.  I think that's the first nice thing Adam has ever said about Chelsea.

Adumb is playing it up for the cameras. He knows the majority of the viewing audience thinks he is a horrible creep for how he's treated Chelsea in the past. For the past couple of seasons he seems to be consistently trying to step up his game and look good. I don't trust a single thing that comes out of his mouth. 

• Love 3

BitterApple, thanks for clarifying the child support matter. It makes sense now that you explained it.

Girlfriend-of-the-week or one of his weirdly old-looking friends, I suppose.

I swear, I have a real hard time imagining Adam being driven around by anyone. He gives me the vibe that he has to drive, period.

Leah needs to get off her ass about the whole deal with being able to call the insurance company. I once worked for a company in the billing department. When I received calls from people who were bitchy, rude, and argumentative, it only made me put them on hold longer and really, it didn't do a damn thing for them to behave that way on the phone. If Leah thinks by calling the insurance company over and over and bugging them to death will garner her results, she is mistaken. I can appreciate when someone, like Leah, won't just sit around and wait for the insurance company, but I think she is being pressured by Jeremy because of the money issues they are having. Not saying Jeremy is telling her to call the insurance company. I think he is pressuring her about money and she is turning it around by blaming Cory.

Did anyone else catch Leah telling her girlfriend how she is not selling as much Mary Kay? So, she spent thousands on make-up, but isn't selling? That money could have gone to the BILLS!!

I was SHOCKED when Adam actually said "Chelsea is a good mom, she's raising her well."  There must've been some crazy shit talking immediately preceding that statement, since it seemed to come out of nowhere.  I think that's the first nice thing Adam has ever said about Chelsea

Check out this small article from 2011 about what he said about Chelsea back then and the "nice" photo that accompanies it: http://teenmomtalk.com/adam-lind-has-a-new-girlfriend/

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Did anyone else catch Leah telling her girlfriend how she is not selling as much Mary Kay? So, she spent thousands on make-up, but isn't selling? That money could have gone to the BILLS!!

Which is precisely why selling MK was a dumb idea in the first place. I used to have a job where I had to wear full make-up every day for work, and aside from foundation and mascara, there was really not a whole lot I had to buy on a monthly basis. Blushes, eye-shadow kits and lipsticks last forever. It's not like Leah's clientele is going to need to order a gob of new shit every week. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

Adam is just riding the "15 minutes of so called fame" train, and figures he can get laid by strippers and porn stars by telling them he is on TV. Once TM2 is over and the fame train pulls into the station, he will end up as a bald middle aged loser who does nothing and is going nowhere, who drives around town his old ass 'Vette, trying to hit on high school girls. 

Oh please. Cory  suing for custody because Leah is on anxiety meds is a losing proposition. Unless he can prove she is abusing them, he is just wasting the court's time. She is dumb, not impaired. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1

Lol mary kay is a pyramid scheme made for idiots like her. Spends 3 grand on washer/dryer, 2 grand on makeup that she hasn't made a profit from, and bought a fucking HORSE!!!!! - yet she needs more money. K. Why don't you try budgeting a little better.

Edited by MPF54
  • Love 2

I didn't see the broken wheelchair this episode, so I assume the hospital took it back. As far as child support goes, whatever Corey is supposed to pay he should be able to deduct that by the premiums he's paying for the medical insurance as well as the room and board he provides the girls on the weekends. I feel Leah's only making it an issue because she splurged on makeup, Michael Korrs handbags, and $3k washers and dryers and is now trying to dig her hands into Corey's income. I hope the court shuts her down.

I still don't get why Chelsea needs to have this procedure done, I'm surprised Randilicious is giving her money, or maybe she gets the free service at work. Does so not realize what her twat is going to look like when she gets older? What a nitwit, maybe she should spend the money on getting her windshield fixed in her car. It's been a while now and I still see the crack.

Edit to add: I love love love Isaac. He's the sweetest most well spoken child I've ever seen on TV. Lincoln is a doll and kudos to Kail for remaining calm and disciplining Isaac the way a parent should.

I'm sure Chelsea had the hair removal done because she wanted it done. Its her choice. Somebodies "twat" and what they want to do with it is up to them.

Why would Randy have to give her money? She has a full time job and the MTV money.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 3

What I have noticed is not a single person in this thread has referred to what Chelsea's having lasered as her vagina.  Lady bits, twat, kitty, pubic area--all are accurate.  "Vagina" is not unless she's got some sort of very unusual hair situation.  Attention people everywhere but here:  one's vagina is on the inside.  It's not what gets exposed when someone isn't wearing pnaties, and it's not what gets waxed, shaved or lasered.  Yes, it's just wonderful that in this day and time, you can use that word in public.  Is it too much to ask that it be used correctly?  Drives me insane.

As does watching Jenelle, of all people, make valid points about Barbara's parenting.  Barbara has pissed me off since day one, when she took over Jace's care.  it was obvious the that she was a shitty parent.  You could see the results in Jenelle, but that could always be some sort of nature, not nurture, thing.  But the first time she said, "I'm not raising no baybeee at my age" and then proceeded to do just that, it became clear that her m.o. is to constantly threaten and never follow through.  It made Jenelle's behavior much more understandable.

Which means maybe there's hope for Jace.  With any luck, he's already figured out Barbara, so when she says he can't live there any more if he doesn't behave, he'll just think, "Blah blah blah" and ignore her.  Just like Jenelle.  Actually, it's about the best outcome we could hope for.

I felt bad for Isaac when he was having his moment. Just like his mother has her moments, he was having one, and rather than comfort him and hug him for a bit or even picking him up, which seemed to be the case, she refers to him having a meltdown. I wonder how she would like it if Javi referred to Kail's crying and her "I'm so frustrated" moments, as having a meltdown. She'd have a cow! Doesn't she think that her child needed a hug from her or a bit of comfort from his mother? Is she the only one that can have a bad moment and need attention?

This whole issue with Leah needing more money from Cory is hogwash. We know she went out and bought a horse. Who the fuck does she think she is kidding? All this yap yap about needing to pay one of many $20,000 medical bills, having to pay "all this medical" stuff that is not covered by insurance, is baloney! How does the issue of not having money, according to last night's episode, lead to her suddenly having money to buy, feed, and maintain a horse? Not to mention, they moved into a bigger home.

Can someone explain to me what Leah is showing off in this photo? Is this related to Mary Kay? Is Leah making her own products? http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2014/09/03/leah-messer-calvert-and-corey-simms-prepare-for-huge-custody-battle/

Edited by GreatKazu

I doubt that Leah's kids are eligible for Medicaid at this point. Ali (the twin with glasses - not sure of their names) would have qualified for services paid by the state from birth to 3, most likely, for her disability, but after that, given the fact that Leah is married to Germy, his income plus hers would be counted, and then Cory + his wife would be counted in that household, so neither household would be low income IMO.

I may be wrong, but that is my guess based on how that stuff works in my state.

I wonder how Cory feels when he watches these episodes where he gets trash-talked by Leah and Germy. Must be great for him to hear that. I wonder if he would try to get 50/50 custody so as to eliminate child support?

I wonder if there was a part edited out of Isaac's meltdown... maybe he was acting out before the part we were shown and then when Kail told him he was going to be in trouble, then he started bawling. If not, then I do think that Kail was insensitive and should have just given him a hug or something.

• Love 3
Can someone explain to me what Leah is showing off in this photo? Is this related to Mary Kay? Is Leah making her own products? http://realitytvmaga...custody-battle/

I don't know, but dear God with those shorts.....

I wonder if there was a part edited out of Isaac's meltdown... maybe he was acting out before the part we were shown and then when Kail told him he was going to be in trouble, then he started bawling. If not, then I do think that Kail was insensitive and should have just given him a hug or something.

I feel like there has to be. It showed Kail with the baby in the car, and Issac was further away - across the street? Up on the lawn of the school? No one else was near him. I doubt the school just sends little kids out to their mother's car. I imagine what happened was that Kail took the baby in to get Isaac and they all went out to the car together. Once she had Lincoln in, Isaac must have started throwing a fit about something or another, ran off, and she went to go get him and he wanted to be picked up and mama put her foot down. At least that's what *I* imagined happening. 

Edited by ghoulina

I think Chelsea likely got the laser treatment free or discounted through her job. Why she felt the need to talk about it on national tv, who knows.

I agree that Cory suing for full custody is pointless. I also highly doubt Miranda wants to be saddled with the girlses full time, especially Aleeah. That kid would drive me to drink.

• Love 3

Can someone explain to me what Leah is showing off in this photo? Is this related to Mary Kay? Is Leah making her own products? http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2014/09/03/leah-messer-calvert-and-corey-simms-prepare-for-huge-custody-battle/

The products she's holding are from MB York:http://www.mbyork.com/

Looks like she's attending some sort of beauty event.  That same picture was posted on her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/LeahMesserCalvertOfficialFanPage/photos/a.655821394449253.1073741864.107705135927551/789333944431330/?type=1&theater

In this picture posted in May, she's been attending beauty school:  https://www.facebook.com/LeahMesserCalvertOfficialFanPage/photos/a.655821394449253.1073741864.107705135927551/768070983224293/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Bye Bye Mary Kay and $$$$!

Minor children qualify for Medicaid under the waiver program, all fifty states have this program but some states have richer benefits. Family income is excluded if the child meets the medical criteria. There are children receiving waiver services whose parents earn six figure salaries as long as the money is not in the child's name. Generally children have no income or assets and the program waives parental assets and income.

However if MTV paid money to each child and Ali has a bank account that money would need to be spent down before she can qualify. Parents of medically fragile children are always referred to social workers who advise on how to qualify.

I had to laugh Leah kept saying she wants "medical control", she is clueless.

MTV, please teach Leah how to pronounce the word "insurance".

I've seen some kids with special medical situations (ie; cancer, organ transplant) have dual insurance. Commercial insurance through the parent and Medicaid picks up any of the left over out of pocket expenses. And the parents are not poor or jobless or anything. Wonder if ali and company would qualify for something like that.

Edited by MPF54

No more Mary Kay huh? So there's a couple thousand down the drain. What will she blame her financial troubles on after she gets an increase from Corey and she's STILL leaking money?

I think she's still doing the Mary kay thing. She was pimping it out on twitter on the 29th. Said she was trying to grow her customer base to 100 people and that 25% of the profits go to a fund for the ali hope foundation.

http://m.marykay.com/mt/www.marykay.com/leahdcalvert?un_jtt_bcHome=true&un_jtt_redirect

that's the link to her little independent consultant page. She even put her phone number .. Stupid.

She went to a Mary Kay Make up show. Kind of like the tanning show when she wanted to open THAT business. Yep, blowing more money on vacations when her daughter has unpaid medical bills.

Edited by Mkay

that's the link to her little independent consultant page. She even put her phone number .. Stupid.

She put her HOME phone number on the internet? We need a new word for the stupid.