Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe not breast cancer (looks like Kerok had a mastectomy) but it might be the same gene that causes ovarian cancer, which could be a problem if Kerok still has them.

A trans friend just had an emergency hysterectomy because he'd ignored a nagging abdominal pain for too long. Turned out he had a (benign, thankfully) tumor on one ovary. Luckily he's OK but it was a scary thing. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I snagged Post-ts. My favorite Uniball pens, and many, many mechanical fine point pencils. I had a red Swingline stapler but I left it for my successor. I should have kept it. Twice a year I need to staple something. 

Yep Yep Yep and Yep. I have so much printer paper 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That's a wrap on episode 1.  New couples, old couples, and Louie from Lakeland with a few teeth left in his meth loving head. Auntie girlfriends. Heartbreakingly sweet moms.  And  then there's Donna - can't win 'em all! Wigs and lashes and nails, oh my!  It's going to be a good season!  

See you all next week for more fun with felons!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2023 at 6:20 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S06.E02: Street Lies and P.I.'s

Original air date 2023.09.22

There's a lot of action this week, apparently. 

Hello to you all! I'm the beholder of the eye this evening and I will be sipping bourbon in the corner. 

Carry on 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, cellmateys, today I was shopping online for a raincoat/poncho that actually sheds water when I came upon this little number from the Raneka Collection.

https://saphirose.com/collections/rain-poncho/products/adults-hooded-gradient-rain-poncho-with-pockets?variant=40746946265224

We all need to have this and dress up and this poncho each Friday night, wig optional.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I actually.....kind of love that. 

There are tons of colors. I ended up buying the yellow one; thought it would be good for when I’m walking Little Miss Clara in the woods during hunting season.

I have to ask. Is this the week when Raneka’s daughters have a brighter future?

• Like 5
  • Love 1